高一英语短文改错改错。。。急 要准确

英语句子改错 急!最好写原因1Add to these figures to see how much they add up to.2Her father died when she was ten,and it still upsetting her to think about it.3You will ignorance the sign on the wall.4The old woman was so honest that the cheat eaily cheated her out her gold ring/5He collected a serie of stamps.6Our parents went gone a hard life when they were yong.7So as to pass the coming exam ,he studied harder than ever..
句子修改如下,供参考:1.Add these figures to see how much they will add up to.(add 为及物动词)2.Her father died when she was ten,and it still upsets her when thinking about it.3.You will ignore the sign on the wall.(ignore 才是动词)4.The old woman was so honest that the cheat easily cheated her of her gold ring.(cheat sb of sth)5.He collected a set of stamps.(一套 a set of...)6.Our parents lived a hard life when they were young.(过艰苦生活:live a hard life)7.To pass the coming exam,he studies harder than ever.(as to 是关于之意.To pass,才是为了通过考试.)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.Add these figures to see how much they add up to.加入这些数值来看看加起来是多少。(加入不是加入到)2.it still upset her to think about it.3.you will ignore the sign on the wall.4.the old woman was so honest t...
你没老母哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈
尼玛老母密码老母你妈老母
扫描下载二维码[地区导航]
&& 资讯内容
+10该内容对我有帮助
客服热线:010-57
传真:010-
商务合作:010-
Copyright? Phoenix E-Learning Corporation, All Rights Reserved
北京市公安局海淀分局备案号:
京ICP证080135号英语改错,正确率要高Every Sunday morning,I get up on five o'clock in order to find a seat in the library .On the one hand,I like a quiet atmosphere in the library ,which makes me give my full attention to my studay .Beside,there are many books in the library which help me solve my problems .On the other hand,at home come and go — some are talking another working.Unvaoidably,there were often noises around the house.They make myself nervous and unable to focus my studies .For the reasons mentioning above ,I enjoy to studying in the library ,though I have to get up early every Sunday morning .
on five o'clock (on-at) ,a quiet ---the quiet ,Besides ,people come and go ,another-others ,there were --there are ,myself -me,focus on,mentioning---mentioned ,to studying ----studying
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1,on one hand,the 去掉2,like quiet 后面的a 去掉3,besides4,。。。。。。
扫描下载二维码高一英语阅读改错急-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
高一英语阅读改错急
来源:互联网 发表时间: 12:15:23 责任编辑:鲁晓倩字体:
为了帮助网友解决“高一英语阅读改错急”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“高一英语阅读改错急”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:高一英语阅读改错急,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:我来
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号高一的英语短文改错,在线等!急用啊!!!先谢谢各位了!!!!!_百度知道
高一的英语短文改错,在线等!急用啊!!!先谢谢各位了!!!!!
We can learn what has lately happened in the world on the Internet, I felt very excited, computers can do it instead. The computer have become a real friend of mineWhen father bought me a computer for a birthday present in last year. Then it will correct them but tell me the right answer, for me to prepare for the exam than before. It is novenient. Now, I do exercises on my computer. Much informations can be stored in it. When an exams is come. People had to do lots of work which was very danger, computers are getting more usefully nowadays. As we all know
!!在线等!!,写清楚!改错的时候!!!,要把哪一句的哪个单词!!!!谢谢大家哇,解释的话!!谢谢,就不用了!!急用啊!!!
提问者采纳
已为你修改好, computers can do it instead. We can learn what has lately happened in the world on the InternetWhen father bought me a computer for【for改为as】 a birthday present in【in删去】 last year,请查收. The computer have【have改为has】 become a real friend of mine. People had to do lots of work which was very danger【danger改为dangerous】, I felt very excited. It is novenient【convenient改为more convenient】,满意敬请采纳, for me to prepare for the exam than before. When an exams【exams改为exam】 is come【come改为coming】. Then it will correct them but【but改为to】 tell me the right answer. Much informations【informations改为information】 can be stored in it, I do exercises on my computer. Now, computers are getting more usefully【usefully改为useful】 nowadays. As we all know
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
usefully【改为useful】informations【改为information】&computer&but【t改为and】novenient【改为more&danger【改为dangerousan&computer&exams【改为exam】&come【come改为coming】;convenient】The&nbsp,them&last&is&for【for改为as】&in【in删去】&a&nbsp&nbsp
When father bought me a computer for a birthday present in last year, I felt very excited这句中for改为as, in 要去掉。computers are getting more usefully nowadays usefully 改为useful
。Much informations can be stored in it. informations 改为information。on the Internet改为through the internet. which was very danger danger 改为dangerous。 When an exams is come改为 when an exam comes。Then it will correct them but tell me the right answer,but 改为and。It is novenient改为 it is convenient。 The computer have become a real friend of mine, have 改为has。
您可能关注的推广
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语短文改错 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信