下载积分:300
内容提示:山东省文登市学年高二下学期期末考试英语试卷(Word版含答案)
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:26|
上传日期: 12:34:46|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
山东省文登市学年高二下学期期末考试英语试
官方公共微信短文改错(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)Myschoollifeisveryinterestingbutmeaningful.Iusuallygetupataquarterpastsix.AfterIwashhisface,IreadEnglishforabouthalfanhour.Ithinkwhatitisagoodhabit.Ialwaysgotoschoolbybike,toeatlunchatschoolandhaveashortsleepintheclassroom.Ontheafternoonschoolisoverat5o’clock.Afterschool,weoftenplaybasketballordosomeothersportontheplaygroundhappy.Iwenthomeataboutfiveforty.Havehadsupper,IwatchTVforwhile,andthenIdomyhomework.Igotobedatabout9:30.Myschoollifeisveryinterestingbutmeaningful.Iusuallygetupataquarterandpastsix.AfterIwashhisface,IreadEnglishforabouthalfanhour.Ithinkwhatitisamythat或删去whatgoodhabit.Ialwaysgotoschoolbybike,toeatlunchatschoolandhaveashortsleepintheclassroom.Ontheafternoonschoolisoverat5o’clock.Afterschool,weoftenInplaybasketballordosomeothersportontheplaygroundhappy.Iwenthomeataboutsportshappilygofiveforty.Havehadsupper,IwatchTVfor∧while,andthenIdomyhomework.IHavingagotobedatabout9:30.略陕西省西安中学2014届高三上学期第三次质量检测英语试题答案
My school life is very interesting but meaningful. I usually get up at a quarter andpast six. After I wash his face, I read English for about half an hour. I think what it is a
my that或删去whatgood habit. I always go to school by bike, to eat lunch at school and have a short sleep in the classroom. On the afternoon school is over at 5 o’clock. After school, we oftenInplay basketball or do some other sport on the playground happy. I went home at about sports happily gofive forty. Have had supper, I watch TV for ∧while, and then I do my homework. I Having ago to bed at about 9:30.相关试题谁帮我做下这个短文改错 I was anxiously expected your letter,and at last 1.─── it has reached to me.I am very glad to know that 2.─── everyone at home is enjoying good health as usually.3.─── Things here are same now as they were before.The 4.─── final examination will take place in next week.So 5.─── I am now busy preparing for my lessons.It's nice 6.─── to think that the summer vacation is coming 7.─── near.I can't say much I want to see you all again.8.─── I am looking forward to spend summer days with you.9.─── Give my love to Father,Mother and anyone at home.10.───
I was anxiously expected ^your letter,and at last 1.─for── it has reached( to) me.I am very glad to know that 2.─去掉── everyone at home is enjoying good health as( usually.) 3.──改为usual─ Things here are ^same now as they were before.The 4.─as── final examination will take place (in) next week.So 5.去掉─── I am now busy preparing( for )my lessons.It's nice 6.─去掉── to think ^that the summer vacation is coming 7.─of── near.I can't say much I want to see you all again.8.─── I am looking forward to (spend )summer days with you.9.spending─── Give my love to Father,Mother and( anyone) at home.10.─everyone──
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Unit 1-unit2单元测试卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Unit 1-unit2单元测试卷
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读