急!!Can you show me how I can learn learnenglishkids well?

您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
中考英语满分复习 10讲 八年级(上)Units 11.doc12页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:180 &&
中考英语满分复习 10讲 八年级(上)Units 11
你可能关注的文档:
··········
第10讲 八年级 上 Units l l―12
【词汇拓展】
1.invite v. 邀请→invitation n. 邀请
2.play v. 播放→player n. 唱机
3.care v. 照顾→care v. 在乎
4.comfortable adj. 舒适的→uncomfortable adj. 不舒服的
5.close adj. 近的→close v. 关
6.serve v. 服务→service n. 业务
7.easy adj. 安逸的→easily adv. 容易地
8.loud adj. 响亮的→loudly adv. 吵闹地
9.talent n. 天赋→talented adj. 天才的
10.perform v. 演→performer n. 演员
11.Success n. 成功→successful adj. 成功的
12.act n. 一段表演→action n. 动作
13.with prep. 有→without prep.反义词 没有
14.music n. 音乐→musical adj. 音乐的
15.distance n. 距离-+distant adj. 远的
16.near adj. 近的→nearby adv, 附近
17.far adj.原级 远的→farther adj.比较级 较远的→farthest adj.最高级 最远的
18.south n. 南方→southern adj. 南方的
19.1ove n. 爱→lovely adj. 可爱的
20.north n. 北方→northern adj. 北方的
【重点短语】
1.do the dishes洗餐具 2.take out the trash倒垃圾
3.fold the clothes叠衣服 4.sweep the floor清扫地板
5.make the bed铺床 6.clean the room打扫房间 7.get a ride搭车
8.do chores做家务
9.do the laundry洗衣服 10.borrow some money借钱
11.invite sb.to do sth.
邀请某人做某事 12.take care of照顾
13.take sb.for a walk带某人去散步 14.play with sb.
和某人玩耍
15.see you再见16.come over过来 17.comfortable seats舒适的座位
18.be close t0…离……近 19.in a fun part of town在城镇的闹市区
20.friendly service友好的服务
21.the best movie theater最好的剧院
22.good quality质量好 23.do a survey做调查 24.play music播放音乐
25.win the prize for…
赢得……的奖项 26.without music没有音乐
正在加载中,请稍后...How can I learn English well?用英语答啊!
One of my friends asked me for a thesis whose title is How to Learn English Well. I'm pasting here for I think it will be helpful for you to read these tips if you really need them. If you have better tips or anything you wanna communicate with me,free free to let me know.i am awaiting.
How to Learn English Well
After China became the Official member in WTO (World Trade Organization) and the Reform & Opening Policy is being implemented deeper and deeper, the international communications in all domains has become far more than before. English, as an important tool for cross-cultural communication, has got its status among thousands of languages. People in China have been aware of this trend, but the way to master a foreign language is not always smooth for every one. Someone who has learnt English for over 12 years cannot open his mouth and speak smoothly in English. It is not only his tragedy but our teaching system’s. Here I want introduce fellow English lovers some experience according to my feelings in Learning English.
First of all, develop our interest in English at the beginning of our study. To develop interest in English study is not very hard. We may have the feeling of satisfaction and achievement from our English study when we are able to say something simple in English, talk with others or foreigners in English and act as others' interpreters. Please do NOT neglect interest is the first teacher.
As you know English is a language that represents the sou but Chinese language is not. The grammar and structure between these two languages are not very much alike. In fact, besides the tens of thousands of offensive vocabulary words, the problems in listening and speaking are more outstanding. You can never hear a whole meaningful fragment, let alone to say something in your own words. Therefore, in my opinion, listening and speaking skills is the most important thing of all the five skills in mastering a language --- listening, speaking, reading, writing and translation (interpretation).
Here, I want to show you some basic methods to train yourselves listening and speaking competence:
Listening: before you want to understand what others have said, you should try your best to let yourself clearly hear what they just said. That is, you should pay attention to the stress of a word and a sentence, the sound-linking, the tone intervals and etc. You can listen to the recorded training material by looking at the original lines. And if you insist in doing so at least a month, you will find you can hear and understand 40% of words in a particular listening material. Since you will understand the meaning of a whole sentence by only catching part of words, the 40% words you have caught are enough for you to get the 70% of the holistic meaning. Of course, it is the basic way to set your feet in speaking training. You should go on experiencing in harder and harder exercises and not stop though you feel you have made great progress.
Watching English movies, English TV programs, listening to English songs and learn English on some special occasions are also excellent and vivid English learning ways as we may combine English with some certain scenes to deepen our memory.
Speaking: Nowadays, it is too embarrassing for you to master only 2,000 however, it doesn’t matter for you to make speaking exercises. Someone will say it is too easy when he gets into an or and he will feel the material is not suitable for him. But we should know clearly that speaking skill is not reading comprehension. Sometimes you cannot speak out ONE word though maybe you know all the meaning of the sentence. To practice speaking competence, the material should not be too difficult. The aim is to make your mouth active with some easy-operating dialogs. So a good and suitable textbook should be the one that is native and suitable and helpful for you.
“INSTANT”--- it is an “instant” age now. We have instant noodle, instant porridge, and instant dinner even instant marriage. But we should not believe that there is an instant language-learning method existed! We should get our mind and set down to learning English step by step. I think from very beginning that the course of mastering a foreign language is a quality improvement from quantity accumulation. As to reading comprehension, the more the vocabulary words you know, the better you can read and accurately understand the meaning.
Intensive Reading: When we read the intensive articles, we should make notes of the new words and phrases and good sentences. After reading them, we may ask ourselves some questions about them by using such words: Who, What, Why, When and Where. Then try to answer them in our own words.
Extensive reading: We must train our ability to scan, skip and read fast, namely, the ability to catch the key words, the topic sentences and the drift of the articles.Reading speed: Three ways to improve our reading speed: 1) Reading the articles from the beginning to the end without intervals so to catch the rough idea of the articles on the whole. Never waste too much time on some new words and single sentences. 2) We may keep time when reading articles.3) When reading articles, we can point at the words with our finger or pen point and our eyes move with the finger quickly so that we are able to read very fast.
Now I want to take my own experience for example. Usually I read an article by “two-times reading method”, that is, I read it for two times. At the first time, I aim at training of reading speed and efficiency. And the second time, I aim at broadening my vocabulary words capacity and the feeling towards a particular language. At the very beginning, I took the book Active Readers for reference. I trained myself reading skill from reading speed. I recorded the exact time I started and keep the time I and then I calculated the words I read in a particular period. I forced myself to read it became very natural eventually. This is the first time for every try, aiming at reading speed. At the second time the essential thing is to learn vocabulary words. This course is very concrete and no short-cut to go along. Notes should be made whenever we study any articles. We may follow this advice: Don't read book without making notes. As we know that notes are the summarization, the core content, our understanding and the abbreviations of the books. Our notes are much thinner than the books so that we can learn them by heart easier and can often review and read them. We may also record our notes on tapes so as to often listen to them easier, to deepen our impression and to lighten our burden of memory. Sometimes it is needful to draw some tables and illustrations that are very impressive, visual and concise.
Newspaper as good reading materials can widen our horizon and richen our knowledge. I recommend you should buy some English newsp current events are more interesting for you to read, because sometimes reading is an extremely boring thing.
Let’s shift into our training of writing skills. It should be sorted in the higher level of using a language. And the fundamentality is words’ usage and the way of thinking in the target language. Like one of our Chinese saying “After you smoothly recite Three Hundred Poems from Tang Dynasty, you will naturally become a poet.” So is English. Reading with thinking is an effective way to improve your writing competence. Many teachers have said keeping dairies was the best way to practice recording the real things happened around you. I have tried this advice for an interval time. But I haven’t insisted on it, partly because the interest towards it was lost. However, I found another way that was really effective, that is, making pen pals with peers abroad. For instance, I had a pen pal from Sri Lanka when I was in high school. At that time, she was still a primary school student. But her English was FAR better than me, because the English is their second language and they teach and learn at school in English. During the happy time when we wrote each other, I could notice the improvement of my written E all the reason is I am interested in the culture there and the feeling of achievement.
As to the writing techniques, they are very important and can help you compose an article efficiently and make your composition active and attractive to readers. For some English learners, their minds become blank as they hold their pens for writing compositions. They don’t know where they should start and what they should begin with. The commonest situation is assembling arbitrarily. Therefore, their writing level cannot be improved and just remains where it was. If they could get some information about writing techniques and knowledge, their compositions would be much better! As follows, I want to show you some helpful writing knowledge and techniques:
First you should know there are mainly 5 kinds of article styles, that is, Narration, Exposition (Description), Diary, Letters and Notice (Note). Every style has its own particular structures that you should pay much attention to. Since the limited space here, I don’t want to analyze them respectively.
Try to use the basic sentence structure to compose your article. Don’t always like to use BIG and LESS-USED words. You should endeavor to master some useful expressions and set phrases and a good composition will be born.
The more you read good articles and excellent examples, the easier you will find when you start to write.
Pay attention to the situation you describe. A Chinese saying goes Sing Different Songs on Different Hills. You should clearly concern who you are writing to or whether it is a casual composition or a comparatively serious one and etc.
In a word, the lack of properly expressing something in written tasks exists commonly. But in this fiercely competitive society, it seems more and more important. If you follow the tips above and insist doing so, you will win eventually in this domain.
The last aspect I want to mention is translation or interpretation. To tell the truth, it is the highest level for an English learner. The course of translation or interpretation is the one using all kinds of lingual knowledge synchronically. Compared with English-to-Chinese translation, the Chinese-to-English translation is comparatively easier.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码新浪广告共享计划>
广告共享计划
郭老师讲初中英语语法:宾语从句讲解及练习
郭老师讲语法——宾语从句
在之前对简单句的学习中,我们了解了“主谓宾”这种结构。先来回顾一下,比如“他打我”这个中文句子,这句话应该很好理解,“他”是主语,是整句话中陈述的对象(往往由代词或名词来担当);“打”是谓语,是主语所做的动作;“我”是宾语,用在谓语动词的后面。那么,把这句话翻译成英语怎么说?_____________________来分析一下吧!句中的________是主语,________是动词,作谓语,而_______是动作的对象(或者说是行为的承受者),是宾语。
那么,什么是从句呢?还是先从简单句来理解。简单句表示句子中只包含一个主谓宾。从句就是一句话当中包含两个句子,也就是两个主谓宾。宾语从句在复合句中起宾语作用,是中考重要考点之一。对于宾语从句的考查,常是关于宾语从句的引导词(连接词)、时态和语序。简析如下:
考点一:宾语从句的时态和语序
1、宾语从句的时态
(1)如果从句是现在的某种时态(包括一般现在时、现在进行时、现在完成时),那么,宾语从句的时态可根据实际情况而定。如:
①“I
know my parents care about me,” he says.
他说:“我知道我父母关心我。”
China, he has found that his family ____________ a tall tree with
long roots.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
现在在中国,他已经发现他的家庭就像长有很长树根的一棵大树。
writing to say that I am against ____________ (build) a new zoo in
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
我写信要说的是我反对在我们的镇上建一个新的动物园。
remember that he _______________________
(给了我一本书)
yesterday.
told me that he’ll leave for New York tomorrow.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
他已告诉我明天他要____________纽约了。
(2)如果主句是过去的某种时态(包括一般过去时、过去进行时),爸妈宾语从句要用过去的某种时态(包括一般过去时、过去进行时、过去将来时、过去完成时)。如:
1991, Hepburn discovered that she had cancer.
1991年,赫本发现她得了癌症。
know that tea, the most popular drink in the world (after tea), was
invented by accident? 你知道茶,这个世界上最大众化的饮料(仅次于水),是__________被发明的吗?
first ate in a western restaurant, I didn’t know what I was
supposed to do.
我第一次在西餐厅吃饭时,都不知道_____________________。
me that he __________ (will) take part in the high
asked me if I _______________ (已经拿了)
(3)如果宾语从句表示的是客观事实或真理,即使主句是过去时,从句也用一般现在时。如:
me that the earth ________ (go) around the sun.
your teacher tell you the moon ________ (be) smaller than the
2、宾语从句的语序
宾语从句要用陈述句语序。在把两个独立的句子连成一个含有宾语从句的复合句时,要特别注意从句的语序,即按照主语、谓语的顺序。但要注意,当连接词在从句中作主语时,原问句的语序不变。如:
① Where is Tom from? Do you know?
→Do you know where
Tom is from?
② Who made you angry? Can you tell me?
→Can you tell me who
made you angry?
③“What is the
matter with Tom?” Mary asked me.
→Mary asked me what
was the matter with Tom.
【真题链接】
1. (2013滨州)
Bruce. Here is a letter for you.
& —Thanks. I
wonder ________.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. who the letter was
from&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. who was from the letter
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. who was the letter
from&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. who from the letter was
2. (2013丽水)
—I’m going to buy a
car. Any advice, Charlie?
& —Well, it depends on
________. If money isn’t the problem, you can buy a
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. when you will buy
one&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. how much you can afford
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. what colour you
like&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. where you are driving
3. (2013北京)
—Can you tell me
________ the prize, Tom?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. when you
got&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. when did you get
get&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. when you will get
4. (2013芜湖)
you tell me ________?
can take No. 16 bus.
how can we get to the Olympic
&&B. how we can get to the
Olympic Park
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. how did we get to the
OlympicPark&&&&&&&&&&&
D. how we got to the Olympic Park
考点二:宾语从句的引导词(连接词)
1、当宾语从句是陈述句时,用that引导。如:
&&&&&&Even
the teacher agreed that Martin was ____________ his
甚至老师也认同马丁在浪费时间。
【友情提示】引导词that用于下列情况时不可省略:
①当宾语从句的主语是that时。如:He
says that that is a useful book.
②当从句前有插入语时。如:It
says, on a card, that it is made in
③当宾语从句中含有主从复合句时。如:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Our teachers believe
that if we did that, we would concentrate more on our
clothes than our studies. 我们的老师认为如果我们那样做的话,我们会把更多的精力放在衣服上而不是学习上。
④当两个或多个宾语从句由并列连词连接时,除第一个从句中的that可以省略外,其余从句中的that都不可以省略。如:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
He said (that) the film
was very interesting and that he enjoyed seeing it
very much.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
他说这部电影非常有趣,并且他非常喜欢看。
2、含疑问语气的句子构成宾语从句时用whether或if连接,句尾的标点符号取决于主句。如:
like watching TV? He asked me.
asked me if / whether ______________ watching TV.
I don’t _________
if it’s something I don’t need. 我不介意它是否是我不需要的东西。
【友情提示】何时只用whether而不用if?
①直接与or
not连用时,用whether,不用if。例如:
didn’t say whether or not he’ll be
_____________________. 我没说她是否呆在家里。
tell me whether the train has left or not?
你能否告诉我火车是不是已经开了?
②所引导的从句作介词宾语时,用whether,不用if。例如:
about whether I hurt her feelings. 我担心是否伤了她的感情。
haven’t settled the question of whether I’ll
__________________. 我是否回家还没定。
③引导宾语从句,从句置于句首表示强调时,用whether,不用if。例如:
Whether this is
true (or not), I can’t tell. 这是不是真的,我不能_________。
it is a defect or not,I don’t quite
know. 这是不是个错误,我不知道。
④和动词不定式连用时,用whether,不用if。例如:
know whether to __________ or __________.
我不知道是接受还是拒绝。
know whether to see my doctor today. 我不知道今天是否去看医生。
⑤引导主语从句时,从句位于句首用whether,不用if。例如:
she comes or not doesn’t concern me. 还是不来与我无关。
she likes the present is not clear to me.
她是否喜欢那件礼物我____________。
It is not clear to me whether/if she likes the
(但用it作形式主语,将主语从句置于后面时,whether和if可以换用。)
⑥引导表语从句时,用whether,不用if。例如:
first question was whether Holmes ________________
它的第一个问题是福尔摩斯是否已经到了。
problem right now is whether I should ask for another
目前我的主要问题是我是否应当要求别的贷款。
⑦引导让步状语从句,作“不管”解时,用whether,不用if。例如:
start tomorrow, whether he asks me or not.
不管他要不要我去,反正我明天就动身。
you like it or not, you’ll ____________ (must / have to) do
不管你愿不愿意,你都得做这件事。
⑧在容易造成歧义的情况下,如表达“是否”的意思时,最好用whether,避免用if。如:
Let me know whether
you are coming. 你来还是不来,通知我一声。
如用if,则有两层意思。如:Let
me know if you are coming. 可理解为:你来还是不
来,通知我一声。也可理解为:你如果来的话,通知我一声。前者是宾语从句,后者则是条件状语从句。
⑨在discuss后面只能跟whether引导的宾语从句。如:
discussed whether we should close the shop.
我们讨论了是否该关闭商店。
注:doubt用于肯定句时,可用whether
引导的宾语从句,在否定句或疑问句中则跟
that 引导的宾语从句。如:
whether / if he will come. 我怀疑他________________。
doubt that ____________________. 我不怀疑你是诚实的。
doubt that he will win the match? 你怀疑他能赢得比赛吗?
宾语从句如果是否定句,一般用if,因为whether引导的宾语从句通常是肯定的。如:
care if she doesn’t come. 我不在乎他是否来。
3、连接代词what,who,whom,whose,which引导宾语从句时,连接代词在从句中作主语、宾语、表语、定语等,不能省略。如:
①She
knew __________ was happening because she learnt about underwater
earthquakes at school only a few weeks
她知道发生了什么,因为几周前她在学校学习了水下地震方面的知识。
doesn’t know _________ this pencil belongs to.
她不知道这个铅笔是谁的。
are three kinds of computers here, I can’t decide __________ kind I
can choose.
&&&&&&&&&&这里有三种类型的电脑,我难以决定可以挑选哪一种。
4、连接副词when,where,how,why等引导宾语从句时,连接副词在从句中作状语,表示时间、地点、方式或原因,不能省略。如:
know when basketball ____________________
explain __________ you are late again today.
解释一下今天又迟到的原因。
tell me ______________________________ (你每天怎么去上学的)?
【真题链接】
5. (2013湖州)
I was told to meet Mr. White at the
airport. But I don’t know ____ he will arrive.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
how&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
where&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
6. (2013江西)
I know ________ I promised to take you
to dinner, but I won’t finish working until ten
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
7. (2013哈尔滨)
you tell me _____________?
was not built in a day.” You should try to give it enough chances
to become strong.
&& A. why I
should do to have a good memory
&& B. what I
can do to have a good memory
&& C. how can I
have a good memory
考点三:否定前移和宾语从句的简化
1、否定前移
在主从复合句中,当主句的主语为第一人称,谓语动词是think,believe等时,要将从句的否定词转移到主句中,即主句的谓语动词用否定式,而从句的谓语动词用肯定式。如:
think I could lift it. 我想我提不起它。
believe that he will come with you. 我认为他不会和你一起来。
2、宾语从句的简化
①当宾语从句的主语和主句的主语相同,且主句的谓语动词是hope,wish,decide,agree,
choose等时,从句可简化为不定式结构。如:
I hope that I can receive your e-mail.
= I _____________________ your e-mail.
②当宾语从句的主语和主句的主语相同,且主句的谓语动词是know,remember,forget,
learn等时,从句可简化为“疑问词+不定式”结构。如:
She doesn’t know what she should do
next. = She doesn’t know __________________ next.
③当主句的谓语动词是ask,tell,show,teach等时,且宾语从句的主语和主句的间接宾语一致时,从句可简化为“疑问词+不定式”结构。如:
Will you please show me how I can work
& & & = Will you
please show me ______________________?
④宾语从句可以简化为名词或名词短语。如:
I don’t believe what Tom said. = I
don’t believe Tom’s words. 我不相信汤姆的所说的话。
宾语从句专项练习
1. (2013天津)
don’t know ________.
he has to look after his mother.
leaving&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. why is he leaving
whether he is leaving
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. whether is he leaving
2. (2013内江)
Could you tell me ________ a great
& A. how Zhao Wei has
become&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. how did Zhao Wei become
& C. how became Zhao
Wei&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. how does Zhao Wei become
3. (2013聊城)
Please tell me ________ to improve my
& A. what I can
do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. what can I
do&&&&&&&&&
C. how I can
do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. how can I do
4. (2013宜宾)
you like to tell me ________?
Practice makes perfect.
& A. how can I study English
well&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. why do I learn English well
& C. how I can study English
well&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. why I learn English well
5. (2013泰安)
me, could you tell me where ________?
sir. You can try www. .
& A. can I join in the
group-buying&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. did I join in the group-buying
& C. I can join in the
group-buying&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. I joined in the group-buying
6. (2013连云港)
me. Can you tell me ________?
about 8 o’clock, sir.
time the plane will reach
Beijing&&&&&
time will the plane arrive in Beijing
time the plane will arrive Beijing
time will the plane get to Beijing
7. People in Yancheng are proud of ________ they
have achieved in the past thirty years.
how&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
which&&&&&&&&&
what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
said ________he would come back in a week.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
you know ________ I saw yesterday? It was my favorite star,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
when&&&&&&&
where&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&
10. There are no words to describe ________ I miss my
much&&&&&&&&