Not everyonhe likes boysenglish = Everyone doesn't like english 吗?

初中英语重要句型_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初中英语重要句型
上传于||文档简介
&&初​中​英​语​中​考​常​考​的​句​型​和​练​习
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢八年级下期英语期中测试题(新目标)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
八年级下期英语期中测试题(新目标)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
八年级下期英语期中测试题(新目标)
文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m 八年级下期英语半期测试题
(时间:90分钟,满分:100分)
第一部分:20分
一& 听辨句子。听下面五个句子,每个句子后面有一个小题,从题中所给的A,B,C三个选项中选与你听到的句子意思相同或相近的选项。
(&&&& )1 &A We had agood time by sea.
Bwe had a good time on the plane.&&
C We had a good time on the train.
(&&&& )2 &A She wanted to sleep earlier.
B she wanted to sleep very much.
C It wasn’t easy for her to fall asleep.
(&&&& )3 A Our class began at 7:40.
&&&&&&&&& &B Our class began at 8:20.
C Our class began at 8:10.
(&&&& )4 &A &It is such a big stau that everyone likes it.
&& &&&&&&&&B &It is such a big zoo that everyone likes it.
&C &It is so b ig a park that everyone likes it.
(&&&& ) 5 A& To study English is difficult.
&B &English is different from French.
C &It is very important to study English.
二、情景反应。 听下面五个句子,每个句子后有一个小题,请根据情景交际需要,从题中所给的A,B,C 三个选项中选出最佳选项,每个句子读两遍。
(&&&& )6 &A& It’s my birthday. &&&B It’s fine day.&& C It’s March 12th.
(&&&& )7 &A &One kilo. &&&&&&&B& One yuan .&&&&&&&&& C& One metre.
(&&&& )8 &A &Sure. With pleasure. &B Many thanks.&&& C&& Yes, do please.
(&&&& )9& A I’m afraid you’re right. &&&B OK &&&C& I will go there.
&(&&&& )10 &A One a week. &&&&&B On Wednesday.& &&C& At 8:15.
三、对话理解。 听下面五段对话,第段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A,B,C&&&&&&&& 三个选项中选出能回答所提问题的最佳选项,每段对话读两遍。
(&&&& ) 11 &What time is it now?
&&&&&&&&& A 7:20&& B& 8:00& .C 7:00
(&&&& ) 12 What does the woman have for breakfast now?& &
A& coffee and& bread .& B& Rice and eggs.& C Milk and fruit.
(&&&& )13 What subject will the boy work hard at next term?
A& Maths and chemistry .
B English and history.
&C Physics and Chinese
(&&&& ) 14 How much will the man pay for the apples?
&A 20 yuan .B 15 yuan.C 25 yuan
(&&&& )15 What are they talking about?
&A& They are talking about the match .
B They are talking about work.
C They are talking about schools
四、短文理解。听下面一段短文,短文后有五个小题,从题中所给的A,B,C&&&&& 三个选项中选出能回答所提问题的最佳选项,短文读三遍。
(&&&& )16 Mr White and his wife came back from the farm ―――.
A in the morning &.B& in the evening .& C at noon
(&&&& )17 They went straight &―――after they got home.
&A to the garden &.B& to the bedroom .&& C&& to the front door
(&&&& ) 18 Who did they hear were talking in their reading room ?
&A Two girls .& B&& One boy and one girl.&& C& Two boys
(&&&& )19 Whin Mr White called out “Who is there”,what happened?
A Nobody answered&&
B Two boys came out.
&C The boys stopped talking
(&&&& ) 20 What did Mr White find in his reading room?
&A The light was still on&&
B& The radio was still on.&
C& The TV set was still on
第二部分笔试:80分
一 单项(每小题1分,共15分)
(& ) 21.He will be back ________ few weeks.
   A. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. for&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. at
(& ) 22.How much did you pay ________ that bike?
  A. over&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. off&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. for
(& ) 23.If you don’t go, I will not ,________.
  A. too&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. also&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. neither&&&&&&&&&&&&& D either
(& )24.Read the letter and ________ him.
  A. passed it on to&&& B pass it on to C. pass it for&&&& D. pass it on
(& ) 25.If it ________ tomorrow, we’ll not have the meeting.
  A. rain&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. rains&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. will rai&&&&&& D.Would rain
(& )26.We ________ TV when the telephone rang. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  A. watched&&&&&&&&&&& B. were watching&&&&&&&&& C. watch D.are watching
(& )27.The teacher said the earth________ around the sun.
  A. traveled&&& B. travels  C. will travel&&& D. had traveled
(&&& )28.Jim helped Li Lei __________ his English last week.
A.in&&&&&& B.with&&&&&& &&& C.by&&&&&&&& D. At
(&&& )29.I’m going to have a birthday party.___________you like to come?
A.Could&&&& &&&& B.May&&&&&&& C.Can&&&&&&&& D.Would
(&&& )30His clothes are out& _________ style.
A of& &&&&&&&Bto &&&&&&&&&&&C up& &&&&&&&&&&D with
(& )\31& His&& mother lets him&&&&& Tv every day.
A to watch &&&B watching &&&&C watch& &&&&&D watched
(& )32& Please show me your ticket, or I won’t&&&&&&&& .
A& let in you& B let in &C make you in &D let in you
(& )33 &Lucy is ill. She has to stay at home for ______
A one day and a half& B one and a half day& C one and a half day&&& D a half and days
(& )34& Though there are many difficulties, we will get them______.
A across&& &B off& &&C over& &&&D out
(& )35 I’ve been playing basketball ______10:30.
&&& &&A at&& &&&&&B since& C for &&&(& Din
二、完形(每小题1分,共10分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&
 It was winter, and Mrs. Hermann wanted to do a lot of shopping, so she waited  36  it was Saturday. When her husband  37  , she took him to the shops with her to pay(付款) for everything and to carry her bags. They went to a lot of shops, and Mrs. Hermann  38  a lot of things. She often  39  and said, “Look, Joe! Isn’t that beautiful! ”
  He then answered, “All right, dear. How  40  is it? ” And took his money  41 to pay for it.
  It was dark(黑暗) when they came out of the last  42  , and Mr. Hermann was very  43  and thinking about other things, like a nice drink at home. Suddenly(突然) his wife looked up at the sky and said, “Look  44  that beautiful moon, Joe! ” Without stopping, Mr. Hermann answered. “All right. How  45  is it? ”
三、理解(每小题2分,共30分)
I often dreamed about Pisa when I was a boy. I read about the famous building called the Leaning Tower of Pisa(比萨斜塔). But when I read the word Pisa, I was thinking of pizza. I thought this tower was a place to buy pizza. It must be the best place to buy pizza in the world, I thought.
  Many years later finally saw the Leaning Tower. I knew then that it was Pisa and no pizza. But there was still something special about it for me. The tower got its name because it really does lean(倾斜) to one side. Some people want to try to fix it. They are afraid it may fall over and they don’t like it leans over the city.
  I do not think it’s a good idea to try to fix it. The tower probably will not fall down. It is 600 years old. Why should anything happen to it now? And, if you ask me, I like what it looks like. To me it is a very human kind of leaning. Nothing is perfect, it seems to say.
  And who cares? Why do people want things to be perfect? Imperfect things may be more interesting. Let’s take the tower in Pisa. Why is it so famous? There are many other older, more beautiful towers in Italy. But Pisa tower is the most famous. People come from all over the world to see it.
  46.This passage is about ________.
  A. Italian pizza
  B. Italy’s problems
  C. How the Leaning Tower of Pisa got its name
  D. Why the writer likes Pisa
 47.The writer used to think Pisa ________.
  A. in Spain&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. not very famous
  C. not the same as pizza &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the same as pizza
  48.The Leaning Tower of Pisa is ________.
  A. modern&&& B. falling down   C. 600 years old&&& D. 60 years old
  49.The writer ________.
  A. doesn’t like what the tower looks like
  B. likes what the tower looks like
  C. thinks it’s the most beautiful tower in Italy
  D. doesn’t like towers
  50.The writer likes the Leaning Tower of Pisa because ________.
  A. it’s old&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. it’s perfect
  C. it sells pizza&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. it’s imperfect
  Mr and Mrs Brown lived in a small town near London with their child. Sometimes Mr Brown came back home from work very late, when his wife and the child were asleep, and then he opened the front door of this house with his key(钥匙)and came in very quiet.
  But one night when he was coming home very late, he lost(丢)his key, so when he reached his house, he rang the bell. Nothing happened. He rang it again. Again nothing happened.
  Nobody moved inside the house. Mr Brown knocked at(敲)the bedroom window, he spoke to his wife, he shouted, but she didn’t wake up. At last he stopped and thought for a moment. Then he began to speak like a small child. \! Mother! ”he said. \! I want to go to the toilet! ”He spoke quite quietly but at once(立刻)Mrs Brown woke up. Then he spoke to her, and she opened the door for him.
判断正误,正确填T错误填F  
51.The Browns lived in a small town near London. ( )
  52.Mr Brown’s wife and his child went to sleep after he came back from work. ( )
53.One night Mr Brown lost his key to the door, so he knocked at the front door and the bedroom window. ( )
 54.Mr Brown said\! Mother”like a small child because he wanted his wife to wake up. ( )
 55.Mrs Brown woke up at once when she heard the bell rang. She opened the door for her husband. ( )
  The sun is always shining. But it can only shine on one side of the earth at one time. When the sun is shining on one side of the earth, it is night on the other side.
  At night, you can see the stars(星星). The stars are in the sky all day. But the light from the sun is so bright that you can’t see them. When night come, there is no light, and the stars are bright enough to see. The stars look very small. But some of them are even bigger than the sun. They look small because they are so far away from you. Big things look much smaller when they are far away. The sun is closer(近)to the earth than other stars, so it looks bigger.
  56.When it is night, the sun ________ .
  A. doesn’t shine
  B. shines for a short time
  C. disappears(消失)
  D. shines on the other side of the earth
  57.We can’t see the stars in the sky at daytime(白天)because ________ .
  A. there are no stars there
  B. the stars are much smaller than the sun
  C. the bright light from the sun makes them not seen(被看见)
  D. the stars come out only at night
  58.The stars look small because ________ .
  A. they are far away
  B. they are small
  C. they have no light
  D. they are in the sky
  59.Small things may look ________ when they are close.
  A. bigger&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. small&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. near&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. far away
  60.The sun looks bigger than other stars because ________ .
  A. it’s bigger&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. it’s far away in the sky
C. it gives much bright light&&&&&& &&&&&&&& D. it’s closer to the earth than other stars
四、首字母,注意形式(10分)
My best friend is Xiao li.but last week in school we had a big f 61&&& , and she didn’t talk to me. It all s& 62&&&&& when she asked me if she could c 63&&&& &my homework. I asked her w& 64&& she wanted to do that., and she said that she had forgotten to do hers. I said I didn’t think it was a good
i& 65&& &for her to copy my homework. Shewant to know why I didn’t think it was a good idea. I said it would start a bad h& 66&&&& and that she should do her o&& 67&&& &work .She got really& m&& 68&&& &&&&&&&&&&&
at me and said she didn’t want to be my best friend a&&& 69&& .I said that was ok and that was sure she would get over it& And she did . Yesterday she told me she& was sorry. She said it was much b&& 70&&& &if she did her own work.
&五、(15分)
假如你是Lucy,以下面的成绩单为材料,给你的爸妈作一个汇报&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&字数60左右
Math&&& hard working .&&&& Spanish&& good at speaking.
History&& should do better .& Science&& lazy student.
Dear mum and dad:
I got& my& repor& tcard &today&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?中考英语句型_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
中考英语句型
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢likeEnglishverymuch
时间: 10:52:13
&&&& &&&& &&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&九年级英语各单元作文范文Unit1你的英国笔友Frank想学汉语,请你给他写一封信,告诉他如何学习汉语。要求:1.语句通顺,书写工整2.可用所提示的词语,也可以适当发挥3.词数:60-80(提示词语:gotoChineseclasses,makefriends,listentotheradio,dictionary,useful,readChinesestories,talkwith,difficult,askaChineseteacherforhelp…)DearFrank,How’sitgoing?Imissyou.IknowyouwanttolearnChinesenow.Ihavesomegoodideas.First,youcangotoChineseclassesandmakeChinesefriends.Then,youmustlistentotheradiointhemorning,andreadChinesestories.It'sgoodforyourlisteningandspeaking.Ifyouseesomewordsyoucan'tunderstand,youcanbylookingupdictionary.It'susefulforyou.Maybe,youcanaskaChineseteacherforhelp.IhopeyoucanspeakChinesewell.Friend,XXX&&&&&&&&假如你叫张华,你的笔友李林在学习英语中遇到了困难,给他发一封e-mail,向他提供几条学习英语的建议。要求:1.词数80-1002.条理清楚,词意连贯,字迹工整DearLiLin,Iknowitisn’teasytolearnEnglishwell,butIhavesomesuggestionsthathelp.Yousaidyoucouldn’tunderstandpeoplewhentheytalkedfast.Wellwhydon’tyoujoinanEnglishclub?Youcangetmuchlisteningpracticethere.Havingconversationswithfriendsishelpful,andalsoyoucanwatchEnglish-languageTV.It’sthebestwaytoimproveyourEnglish.Ibelieveyou’llbegoodatEnglishifyouworkhardatit!Yours,ZhangHuaP63cWriteanarticleaboutthethingsthathavehelpedyouthemostinlearninganotherlanguage.IthinkthebestwaytolearnEnglishistouseit.EverymorningIreadEnglishaloudafterIgetup.IpracticemylisteningskillsbywatchingEnglish-languagevideos.EveryFridayafternoonIgototheEnglishclubtopracticeconversationswithfriends.Ithinkithelpsmewithmyspeakingskills.Oh,keepingadiaryinEnglishisalsohelpful.Inmyfreetime,IusuallylistentoEnglishsongs.Italsohelps.NowIcansingmanyEnglishsongs.WhatdoyouthinkisthebestwaytolearnEnglish?Canyoutellme?P7SC2XuZhengwonaprizeforhisessayabouttheimportanceofEnglish.Later,areporterfromtheschoolmagazineinterviewedhim.Usethereporter’snotestowriteanarticleaboutXuZheng.&&&&&&&&&&&&XuZhengisamiddleschoolstudent.HewonaprizeforhisessayabouttheimportanceofEnglish.Helikestakingnotes,watchingmoviesandlisteningtopopsongs.Hefindsthepronunciationisdifficult.AndnativespeakersspeakEnglishtooquickly.HeoftenlearnsEnglishbymakingupconversationsandspeakingtofriendsinEnglish.HethinksmostpeoplespeakEnglishasasecondlanguage.Englishisusedaroundtheworldforcomputersandalsousedinscience.Englishcanhelpusunderstandmanynewbooksandmovies.&&&&&&&&Unit2假如Lily是你的朋友,你与她一起长大,她的变化让你吃惊。请根据以下内容介绍Lily的变化。Inthepast:straighthair,quietandshy,notlikeEnglish,likesinging.Now:tall,shortandcurlyhair,outgoing,likeEnglishverymuch,likesports.Twodaysago,ImetmyfriendLily.Tomysurprise,shehaschangedalotinthelastfewyears.Sheusedtohavestraighthair.Butnowsheistallandhasshortandcurlyhair.Sheusedtobereallyquietandshy.Nowsheissooutgoing.Andinthepast,sheusedtohatetheEnglishclass.Butnowit'sexactlyopposite.Sheusedtolikesinging,sothatweoftenwenttoconcerts.Butnowherfavoritehobbyissports.&&&&&&&&写一篇文章,说明你小学与初中学习方面的变化。要求:1.词数80左右2.条理清楚,语意连贯Mylifechangedmuch.WhenIwasinprimaryschool,Iusedtostudyfoursubjects,butnowIhavesevensubjects.Iusedtolikemath,butnowIfinditsodifficultforme.Iusedtoliketests,butnowhatethem.WhenIwasyoung,therewaslittlehomeworkeveryday.SoIhadmuchtimetoplay.ButnowI’mamiddleschoolstudent.Ihavetostudyhardfortests.P15SC2LookatthepicturesandwriteaboutYuMei.ItseemsthatYuMeihaschangedalot.Sheusedtobeshortwhenshewasyounger,butnowsheismuchtaller.Sheusedtohavelong,curlyhair,butnowshehasshort,straighthair.Sheusedtoplaysoccer,butnowsheisoutgoingandfriendly.Wealllikeherverymuch.Wearegoodfriends.假如你是李华,这个学期刚转到一所新学校。请根据下面表格中的信息,介绍你的一些变化。80词左右,开头已给出,不计入总词数。过去有很多朋友花很多时间和朋友们一起现在几乎没有朋友,变得沉默寡言多数时间用在功课上&&&&&&&&对功课没有兴趣,成绩很差变得爱学习了,成绩提高了&&&&&&&&&&&&IhavechangedalotsinceImovedtothisnewschoolthisterm.Iusedtohavemanyfriendsandbeoutgoing,butnowIhavefewfriends,andIbecomealittlequiet.Intheoldschool,Iusedtospendmuchtimeplayingwithmyfriends,butnowIhavetospendmostofmytimeonmyschoolwork.Iusedtohavenointerestinmylessons,soIusuallygotbadgrades.However,nowIbecomemoreinterestedinmystudies,andmygradesareimprovingalot.&&&&&&&&Unit3P23SC2Readthearticle.Writealettertotheeditoragreeingordisagreeing.Explainyourreasons.DearEditor,Iwouldliketoreplytothearticle“Helpingandlearning”inyourlastnewsletter.Iagreewithsomeideasanddisagreewithothers.Thearticlesaidthatstudentsshouldbeallowedtodothesethings,suchasgoingtoanoldpeople’shome.Iagree,andweshouldhaveaspecialdaytohelpothers.Bydoingthis,wecanunderstandthesocietymore.ButIdisagreethatstudentsshouldbeallowedtohaveFridayafternoonofftovolunteerandhelpothers.IthinkwecandothatonSaturdayorSunday.AsforFridayafternoon,weshouldjoindifferentclubs.Thatwouldbemorefun.Yourssincerely,**最近你和父母针对“青少年该不该在周末与朋友外出”进行了讨论。请根据下列表格中的信息提示,以“Shouldteenagersgooutwithfriendsonweekends?”为题,写一篇英语短文。开头已给出,不计入总词数。Yourparents’ideas1.gooverlessons2.haveagoodsleepYourideas1.…2.…&&&&&&&&3.helpparentsdohousework3.…要求:1.所写内容需包括表格中提供的父母的想法2.至少给出你的三个想法。3.80词左右Shouldteenagersgooutwithfiendsonweekends?RecentlyI’vehadadiscussionwithmyparentsaboutwhetherteenagersshouldgooutwithfriendsonweekends.Myparentsthinkthatteenagersshouldstayathomeonweekends.Theyshouldgoovertheirlessons.Andtheycouldhaveenoughtimetohaveagoodsleep.Theyalsothinkteenagersshouldhelpparentsdosomehouseworkonweekends.Inmyopinion,weteenagersshouldbeallowedbegooutwithfriendsforfunonweekends,sowecanrelaxmore.Andwecanalsoshareideaswitheachother.What’smore,wecanalsotakesomeexercisetogethertokeepit.国有国法,家有家规。不同的学校,校规也可能不同。假如下面表格中的内容是你所在学校&&&&&&&&&&&&的校规,请根据表格中提供的内容,描述你们学校的校规。词数80左右。BeallowedBringdrinkstoschoolBringdictionariestoschoolPlaybasketballRunanddootherexercisesBenotallowedBringmobilephonestoschoolRuninthehallwayComelatetoschoolGettheearspierced&&&&&&&&Differentschoolshavedifferentrules.Wealsohavemanyrulesatschool.Studentsarenotallowedtobringmobilephonestoschoolbecausetheycanmakealotofnoise.Butwecanbringdrinksanddictionariestoschool.We’renotallowedtoruninthehallwaybecauseitisdangerous.ingtoschoollateandgettingtheearspiercedarenotallowedinourschool.Couldyoupleasetellmewhatyourschoolrulesare?&&&&&&&&Unit4P31SC2Readthee-mailfromFranandwriteareply.DearFran,I’vegotyoure-mail.AfterIreadyoure-mail,Ijustwanttogiveyousomeadvice.First,IthinkyoushouldhelpyourfriendMeisetupherconfidence.Ifshehasconfidenceinherself,shewon’tbeterrifiedofspeakinginfrontofotherpeople.Second,it’sagoodchancetopracticeEnglish.Don’ttakeitasacontest.Third,ifyourfriendisreallyhardateverything,thoughshefails,nobodywillblameonher.Yourfriendsandotherstudentswillunderstandher.Finally,it’simportanttotakepartintheactivity,butnottheresults.Ireallyhopeyourfriendwillwinthiscontest.Waitforyourgoodnews.Yours,Knowledgeable阅读下列邮件,然后根据要求写一封回信。DearYangFen,NowIamnewhere.Ican’tunderstandwhattheEnglishteachersays,andIamafraidoftalkingwiththeclassmateshere.ButthebiggestproblemformeisthatIcan’tsleepthenightbeforeabigexam.Couldyouhelpme?Yours,WangLi要求:请根据王林的困难,运用以下句型给出建议。80词左右。开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。Youshould…Whydon’tyou…IfIwereyou,Iwould…DearWangLin,I’mgladtohearfromyou.Ihavesomesuggestionsthatmayhelpyou.&&&&&&&&&&&&First,yousaidyoucouldn’tunderstandwhattheEnglishteachersaid.Well,youcantrytolistenforthemostimportantwords,noteveryword.Andafterclassyoushoulddomorelisteningpractice.Second,youmayfeelshytotalkwithyournewclassmates.Well,youcantrytotalktosomeonewholooksfriendly.Lastly,don’tbeafraidofexams.IfIwereyou,Iwoulddrinksomemilkandhaveagoodsleeptofacethenextday’sexams.IhopeyouwilldobetterinEnglishandgetalongwellwithyournewclassmates.Yours,YangFen我们经常听到有些孩子抱怨父母不理解他们,父母与孩子之间存在着代沟。假设你是一位父亲或母亲,你会怎样处理与孩子之间的关系。要求:语句通顺,过渡自然,80词左右提示:1.多交流,增进相互了解;2.不要总是抱怨孩子,应当多鼓励;3.给孩子适当的娱乐时间;4.为孩子树立一个好榜样IfIwereaparent,Iwouldnotalwayscomplainthatmychilddoesn’tunderstandme.Iwouldcommunicatewithhimorher.Iwouldn’tsayIwasn’tlikethisathisorherage.Theycouldhavetheirhobbies,suchaslisteningtopopmusic,watchingactionmovies,choosingtheirownclothesandfriends,etc.IfIwereaparent,Iwouldencouragethemtohavefun.Iwouldforcethemtostudyallday.Iwouldencouragethemhoweveralittleprogresstheyhadmade.ThemostimportantthingisthatIwouldbeagoodmodelforthemandwintheirrespect.&&&&&&&&Unit5P38WriteanotherparagraphaboutBellTowerusingthesenotes.Thenweinterviewedsomeotherneighbors.Everyonehadtheirownideas.Chufamilysaid,“Latenight,wefoundfootstepsinthehallway.Wethoughtitmightbetheneighbors,sowedidn’tminditatall.”LaoZhengsaid,“IthoughtsomeonetryingtogetinthewindowwhenIheardthenoise.ButIcouldn’tfindanyone.Atlast,Ithoughtitmightbethewind.”XiaoNingsaid,“EachtimewhenIgethome,Icanfindgarbageinfrontofmyhouse,soIthinkitmightbecatswhichofteneatnearmyhome.”假如你是Mike,你的好朋友Lucy的宠物狗-Mary,走失好几天了,为此,她感到很焦虑。请给Lucy写封信,安慰她,并推测狗可能会在哪里,在做什么。要求:1.书信格式要正确。2.运用以下句式进行推测:Shemight…Itispossiblethat…3.80词左右。&&&&&&&&&&&&DearLucy,I’msorrytohearthatyourpetdog,Mary,hasbeenlostforseveraldays.Youneedn’tworryabouther.Shemightbetryingtofindoutthewayhomenow.Orshemightmeetakindpersonandbesenttothepolicestation.Andalsoitispossiblethatsheisplayingsomewherewithsomeotherdogs.Ithinkshewillcomebackhomesoonerorlater.Bestwishes!Yours,Mike周末计划(高效训练)I’mgoingtohaveaniceweekend.OnSaturdaymorning,I’llvisitmyuncle.Intheafternoon,Iwillgotothesupermarkettobuysomething.Intheevening,IwillwatchTVthatisinteresting.OnSundaymorning,Iwilldomyhomework.Intheafternoon,I’mgoingtoplayfootballwithmyfriends.最近,同学们发现教室的桌子经常被擦得干干净净。大家都在猜这是谁做的好事。参考下表中提供的信息写一篇80词左右的短文。DifferentstudentshavedifferentopinionsKateMightbeEricWarm-hearted,helpfulMarkCouldbeJohnAmemberofavolunteerclubaboutthismatter.KatethinksitmightbeEricCathyMightbeJuliaAlwaysdohomeworkinthewhocleansupthereadingroom,becauseEricisawarm-heartedboywhoalwayslikestoclassroomafterschoolhelpothers.However,Markdoesn’tagreewithKate.Inhisopinion,itcouldbeJohn.Johnisamemberofavolunteerclub.Heisinterestedinvolunteeringtodosomethingforotherpeople.Johnmightdothesethings.Cathyhasdifferentideasaboutit.ShethinksitmightbeJulia.Juliaalwaysdoeshomeworkinthereadingroom,soshehasthechancetocleanupthereadingroomalone.&&&&&&&&Unit6P483CWriteareviewofabookyouhaveread,aCDyouhavelistenedtooramovieyouhaveseen.MyfavoritegreatbookisTheAdventureofTomSawyerbyMarkTwain.Tomistheheroofthestory,butthereareotherimportantcharacters.Huckisanoutsiderandeveryoneisafraidofhim.Beckyisprettywithfairhair,JoeisTom’sbestfriend,andInjunJoeisthebadmanofthestory.Thethemeofthestoryisaboutchildrengrowingup.ItdescribeshowstrangersareseeninsmalltownsofAmerica.Finally,ittalksaboutfreedom,socialrulesandhowpeoplearepunishedforbadbehavior.Itisreadandlovedbypeopleallovertheworldtoday.Goon—readit!Iknowyou’llenjoyit,too.P49SC2Readthise-mailandthenwriteareplytoLingLing.&&&&&&&&&&&&DearLingling,Thanksforyourletter.Howareyou?Ihavejustfinishedtheexams.I’mgladIhavetimetowritetoyou.EasodoI.Inmysparetime,Iliketoenjoymusicthatisgentleandtraditional.AndIalsolovetoseesomeFrenchfilms,whichcanbegoodformyFrenchstudy.IreallywanttolearnsomeFrench,too.Unfortunately,I’veneverseenanIndianfilm.Besides,Ioftendosportstobuildupmybodyandkeephealthy.ButmosttimeIliketoreadbooksonscience.Ithinkthatsciencebooksareinteresting.Anotherthing,Iusuallyeatfruitandvegetables,sometimesmeatandfish.I’msurethatitwillkeepmehealthy.Ahealthybodyisthemostimportant,isn’tit?Yours,Penpal下面表格是某记者对李莉的采访记录,请写一篇英语短文,叙述其内容。要求:1.短文流畅、连贯。2.80词左右。AninterviewwithLiLiFavoriteWhatBandBookCityS.H.EWhyenergetic,goodsingerssad,movingclean,quiet,gofishing&&&&&&&&HarryPotterinteresting,magicpowerZhuhai&&&&&&&&&&&&MovieTitanic&&&&&&&&HereisaninterviewwithLiLi.WecanseethatS.H.Eisherfavoriteband,becausethebandisenergeticandhasgoodsingers.Amongallthebooksshehasread,HarryPotterisherfavorite,becauseshethinksit’saninterestingbook,andthebooktellspeopleaboutmagicpower.Asforthemovies,shelikesTitanicmost.It’smovingthoughit’skindofsad.ShelikesZhuhaibest,becauseit’sacleanandquietcity,andshecangofishingthere.请你以“MyfavoriteSinger”为题,写一篇短文。要求:符合逻辑,语句通顺,标点符号使用准确。MyFavoriteSingerZhouJielunismyfavoritesinger,Ilikehimverymuch.HisEnglishnameisJayChow,itsoundssofunnyinChinesepronunciation.Heisatalentedboy.Why?Becausehecanmakemusicbyhimself,notbyothers.Andalsoheknowsalotaboutmusic.Icansingmanysongsofhis,forexamples,Longquan,Yifuzhiming,Xingqing.音乐可以缓解我们的压力,影响我们的情绪。美好宜人的音乐可以使我们更加热爱生活。用课文中所学的短语和词组写一篇60-80词的文章,写出你对音乐的感受,谈谈你所喜欢的音乐、歌手或乐队。Musicisveryimportantinourlife.Itcanmakeusrelaxedwhenweareundertoomuchpressure.Itcanalsoexpressourfeelingsabouteverything.Whenwe’reexcited,wesingorlistentomusicanddancetomusic.Whenwe’resad,welistentosomelightmusic,itcancheerusup.Musiciswithusallthetime.Beautifulmusiccanmakeuslovetheworldmore.Ilikepopularmusicverymuch.AndmyfavoritemusicbandistheFlowerBand.Theyaredancingwhilesinging.EverytimewhenIlistentothemsing,Ialwayscan’thelpdancing.Iliketheirsinging&&&&&&&&&&&&lifestyle.Ilikemusic,andmylifeisfullofmusic.&&&&&&&&Unit7P563bImagineyouworkfortheAceTravelAgency.Writeane-mailmessagetoS.T.Zhang.Tellwhereyouthinkheorsheshouldgoonvacation.DearS.T.Zhang,I’dlikeyoutotraveltoDalian.Herearethereasons.First,youcanenjoythefascinatingsightsontheseaside,andthenyoucanenjoyswimmingandhiking.Second,therearedifferentkindsofhotelswheretheyprovideyouwithfoodthatyoulike.Ifyoudon’t,youcanrentalargeroomwithakitchensoyoucancookmealsbyyourselves.Sinceyouhaveaboutthreeweeks,Isuggestyoutakingabus.Enjoyyourselves.Yours,AceTravel&&&&&&&&P57SC2Whichoftheseplaceswouldyouliketovisitmost?Writeanarticleaboutwhyyouwouldliketogothere.I’dliketogotoabeautifulplace.IthinkitwouldbeParis.IfIwentthere,IwouldvisitthefamousEiffelTower.Icanalsorelaxthere,becausethestreetsofParisaresobeautifulandhavemanyzoos.SoIcangotothezooandhavealookattheanimals.Thetrafficisheavy,butIcantakethesubwayallthetimetogetaroundthecityandthepeopletherearereallyfriendly.TherearesomanymuseumsandtheatresthatIcanseeplaysorshowsonartatanytime.假如你的外籍教师MissGreen要到海南岛度假。请给她写封信,介绍海南岛的一些情况。80词左右。要点提示:1.海南岛的地理位置、天气情况;2.海南岛度假的活动内容:钓鱼、游泳、潜水、冲浪、享受海滩和阳光等;3.必备物品:太阳镜、雨伞、太阳帽、游泳衣等。DearMissGreen,AtriptoHainanIslandisthebestchoiceforyourwinterholiday.HainanIslandliesinthesouthofChinawheretheweatherisquitewarmeveninwinter.Therearedifferentkindsofactivitiesforfunthere.Youcangofishing,swimming,diving,andsurfingeverydayifyoulike.Youcanstayonthewhitebeach,relaxingandenjoyingthesunshine.Andremembertotakesunglasses,asunhat,an&&&&&&&&&&&&umbrellaandaswimsuitwithyou.IhopewhatIhavewrittenwillbeofsomehelptoyou.Enjoyyourselfthere.Yours,ZhangMing快放暑假了,你打算去哪度假呢?请描述一下你想象中的旅游场所的情形。Thissummer,formyvacation,I’mgoingtoSingaporewhereIcanvisitaverylargezoo,abeautifulbotanicalgardenandlotsofmuseums.Itisalsoawonderfulplaceforshopping.Ihavelotsofthingstobuy,forexample,I’dliketobuysomefashiondresses,somestationeries,someinterestingbooks.IthinkIwillhaveagoodtimethere.根据下列问题提示,写一篇短文,词数80词左右。Supposeyouwillhaveaten-dayholiday.Whichplacewouldyouliketovisitmost?Whywouldyouliketogothere?Howlongwouldyouliketostay?Whowouldyouliketogotherewith?Writeapassageaboutyourideal(理想的)travelingplace.IfIhadaten-dayholiday,IwouldgotoHongKong.Iwouldliketostaythereforeightdays.IwouldflytoHongKongwithmyparents.HongKongisamoderncity,thoughitisverycrowded.HongKongisfamousforitsentertainment.TherearesomeplacesofinterestinHongKong,suchasDisneyland,AvenueofStars,OceanParkandsoon.Wewouldvisitallofthemineightdays.MymotherwouldbuysomeclothesinHongKong.IamsurewewillhaveagoodtimeinHongKong.&&&&&&&&Unit8P65SC2Writeanarticleusingthenotesbelow.TellwhathappenstoSally.SallyBrownisayoungwomanwhowantstobeaprofessionalsinger.Asavolunteer,shesingsatalocalhospitaltocheerupsickpeopleandalsosingsatschool.Butaftersheranoutofmoneyforsinginglessons,shecameupwithideasformakingmoney.Sheputupsignsaskingforsingingjobsandalsocalledupparentsofferingsinginglessonsforchildren.Nowshewillbeabletocontinueherlessonsandbecomeaprofessionalsinger.P67Section4WriteashortreplytoLizSmith.Inyourletter:1.Offertohelphermore.2.Saywhyyouareabletohelp.&&&&&&&&&&&&3.Saywhatyoucoulddotohelp.DearLiz,Iwassohappytoreceiveyourletter.ThankyouverymuchforwritingtotellmeaboutLucky.IwouldreallylovetocomeandvisityouonedayandseehowLuckyhelpsyou.I’dalsoliketohelpyousomemorebecauseIhavesomeextratimeatthemoment.PerhapsIcouldhelpyouathome,ordosomeworkfor“AnimalHelpers.”I’denjoywatchingthemtraintheanimals,too.I’llcallthemonedaysoon.Hereismyphonenumber:468-3852.Pleasecallmesowecanarrangeatimeformetovisit.Bestwishes,MingLi假如你是张亚,参加了学校上周六“环保俱乐部(SavingtheEnvironmentClub)组织的志愿者活动。其内容包括:张贴海报、分发广告、打扫街道、打扫公园等。请给你的笔友Bruce写一封电子邮件,向他介绍这次活动的情况,并谈谈你对志愿者工作的看法。80词左右,注意书信格式。DearBruce,IamavolunteerinSavingtheEnvironmentClubofmyschool.LastSaturday,Ididsomevolunteerworkwithothervolunteers.Someofusputupposters.Somehandedoutadvertisements.Otherssweptthestreets.Wealsohelpedcleanupthecityparks.Whenwefinishedallthework,wewereverytiredbutfeltveryhappyatthesametime.Ithinkit’sfantastictobeavolunteer.Whatdoyouthinkofvolunteering?Pleasewritebacksoon!Yours,ZhangYa很多人都希望能在事业上有所成就,但不是所有人都能取得胜利。成功需要顽强的意志,锲而不舍的努力,勤奋的精神。请你以此为重要内容,写一篇100词左右的简短发言稿。TheWaytoSuccessEveryonetriestoachievesuccessinhis/hercareer.Butsomefinallyattaintheiraimswhileothersfail.Why?Somecontinuetheircausetotheendthroughalongperiodofhardstruggles,butothersareeasilydisappointedandstophalfway.Strongwill,perseveranceanddiligencearethethreeessentialsofsuccess.Amanofstrongwillandperseverancealwayshasaninflexiblespirit.Hestickstohiscausenomatterhowtoughitmightbe.Lifeisshortandwehavetoomuchtodo.Withoutdiligencenoonecanachieveanything.Ibelievethatwherethereisawillthereisaway,andthatsuccessbelongstothosewhocanmakeconstantefforts.读下列短文,然后写一封回信。DearEditor,Mybestfriend,Jack,hasaproblem.Helikesplayingcomputergamesverymuch.Sometimeshedoesn’tgohomeforlunchatnoon.Instead,hegoestotheInternetbartoplaycomputergames.Sometimesheplaysgamestillmidnight.Hisparentsbothworkinanothercity.Jackliveswithhis&&&&&&&&&&&&grandma.SheisoldandJackdoesn’tfollowheradvice.NowJackdoesbadlyinhissubjects.Iwanttohelphim.ButIdon’tknowhowtohelphim.Canyouhelpme?Thanksalot.Yours,DavidDearDavid,Iknowyouareworriedaboutyourfriend,Jack.IfIwereyou,Iwoulddothefollowingthings.First,writehimaletter,tellinghimthatyouareworriedabouthim.Lethimknowthatplayingcomputertoomuchisbad.Next,havelunchwithhim.IfhewantstogototheInternetbar,stophimandplaysportswithhimatschool.Ifpossible,makeatelephonecalltoJack’sparents.AskthemtopaymoreattentiontoJack.I’msureJackwillstopplayingcomputergamesandworkharderathislessons.Withbestwishes!Yours,Editor&&&&&&&&Unit9发明创造改变了世界。不少青少年都梦想成为一名发明家。你们应该怎样做才能实现这样的梦想呢?请根据下面的要点提示,以“Howtobecomeaninventor”为题,写一篇80词左右的短文,谈谈你的观点。要点提示:1.Learnalot.2.Haveaninterest.3.Becreative.4.Nevergiveup.HowtobeaninventorAsamiddlestudent,Ithinkweneedtodothefollowingthingstobecomeaninventor.First,wemuststudyhardtogetmoreknowledge.It’simpossibleforustoinventanythingwithoutknowledge.Second,weshouldhaveaninterestininventing.Whenweareinterestedinsomething,wecandoitwell.Third,weneedtobecreative.Weshouldalwayscomeupwithnewideas.Mostimportantly,weshouldkeeponandnevergiveup.现代化的世界里,广告无处不在。有人喜欢广告,有人讨厌。请你来当评论家,谈谈自己的高见,说说广告的优点和缺点。词数为80左右。提示词:cheat上当,受骗Inthemodernworld,advertisingiseverywhere!Somepeoplelikeadsandothershateads.Ithinkitofferssomeadvantagesanddisadvantages.Someadsareveryuseful.Theycantellpeoplehowtocomparetwodifferentproductssothatpeoplecanbuythebetterone.Theycanalsohelpyousavemoney.Howevertherearealsosomedisadvantages.Someadscanbeconfusingormisleading.Sometimesthewordssoundgoodbutdon’ttellyouanythingreal.Soyouhavetobecarefulnottobecheated.Weshouldn’tbelieveeverything.根据下面表格的内容,写一篇反映历史上重大发明的短文,短文词数80词左右,可以适当&&&&&&&&&&&&发挥。InventionTimeWhoUsesStevenTakeJ.SassonphotosAlexandercommunicateBellGugliemoListentonewsMarconiandmusic&&&&&&&&digitalcamera1975telephoneradio&&&&&&&&Therearemanyinventionsthathavechangedtheworldsomuch.Hereisashortintroduction.Forexample,adigitalcamerawasinventedbySteveJ.Sasson.Itwasinventedin1975.Peopleuseittotakephotos.Thetelephonewasinventedin1876.ItwasinventedbyAlexanderBell.Itisusedforcommunicatingwitheachother.Telephonemakesiteasiertocommunicatewhenyouarefarawayfromeachother.RadiowasinventedbyGuglielmoMarconi.Itwasinventedin1895.Whenyouarefree,youcanuseittolistentothenewsandmusic.Italsomakesourlifemoreinteresting.Therearemoreinventionsthathavechangedtheworld.Theyareveryimportantforus.&&&&&&&&Unit10P803bWriteamagazinestoryaboutNickin2aand2b.Usethenotesbelow.OnAprilFool’sDayNick’salarmwentoff.Hegotupandtookashower.Thenhegotdressedandwenttoschool.Whenhegottoschool,thebuildingwasempty.Anhourlatertheotherkidsshowedup.Thenherealizedthathisbrotherhadfooledhim.Hisbrotherhadsethisalarmanhourearly.P81SC2LookatthepictureandwriteaboutLuoMing’sday.ThismorningLuoMingoverslept.Whenshewokeup,ithadbeenalready10:00.Shethoughtshewaslateforschoolandshehurriedtoschoolbybike.BythetimeshearrivedatschoolsherealizeditwasSunday.Shetoldittoherfriend.Theylaughedandlaughed.Theshehadsupperwithhergrandparents.AftersuppershewatchedTVinthelivingroom.Atteno’clock,shewenttosleep.同学们对愚人节有不同的态度。下面表格是你们学校的一份调查结果。请据此,以“AttitudestoAprilFool’sDay”为题写一篇80词左右的英语短文。参考词语:add…to…增添…到…playjokes(onsb.)(同某人)开玩笑AttitudesLike(%)(40%)ReasonsDislike(30%)Notcare(30%)&&&&&&&&1.enjoyedaround1.makeothersjusttheworldunhappyplay&&&&&&&&&&&&2.addpleasureto2.causetroublejokeslife&&&&&&&&AttitudestoAprilFool’sDayAsurveyhasrecentlybeendoneatourschool,anditshowstherearethreedifferent&&&&&&&&attitudestoAprilFool’sDayamongthestudents.40%ofthestudentsthinktheyliketohaveAprilFool’sDay.Theysaythespecialdayisenjoyedbypeoplearoundtheworld.Anditcanaddmuchpleasureintoourschoollife.Butstill30%ofthemdislikeAprilFool’sDay.Theythinkitwoulddisturbotherstoplayjokesonthemonthatday.Evenworse,mostofthejokesmaycausemuchtrouble.Therestdon’tcare.Intheiropinion,peoplejustplayjokesonAprilFool’sDay.HowLiMingKeepsFitIt’simportantforustokeephealthy.LiMinggivesusagoodexample.Healwaystakesexercises.Helikessuchasswimming,runningandplayingbasketball.Hegoestobedat10:00atnightandgetsupat6:00inthemorning.Hetakescareofhimself.Hetakesabatheverydayandwasheshishandsbeforemeals.Whenhehasmeals,heeatsallkindsofhealthyfoodlikefish,eggs,vegetablesandmeat.Healsoeatsalotoffruit.Sohelooksstrongandhealthy.今天是你最不幸的一天。昨天晚上因为…所以今天早晨起床…起床后发现没有…当你匆忙跑到车站时…当你跑到学校时听见老师已经…在教室里坐下后又发现没带…放学到家时又不能进门因为…请根据所给信息以MyMostUnluckyDay为题,写一篇80词左右的文章。MyMostUnluckyDayTodayismymostunluckyday.YesterdayIhadalotofhomeworktodo,soIstayeduptoolatelastnight.Andtodaymyclockdidn’tgooff,soIgotuptoolate.AfterIgotup,Ifoundmybikewasbroken.ThenIrantothebusstop.Unfortunately,bythetimeIreachedthere,thebushadleft.WhenIgottoschool,theteacherhadbegunherclass.WhenIsatatmyseat,IrealizedIhadleftmybackpackathome.AtnoonIwantedtohavelunch,andIfoundIhadnomoney.Afterschool,Icouldn’tgointomyroombecauseIhadleftmykeysatschool.Whatanunluckydayitis!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&}

我要回帖

更多关于 he likes boys 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信