this shop is ————(close)on Saturdayin the afternoonn. 注意是'' is ''!

Enjoy a 'Banquet' of Speed and Passion
日 21:18来源:
NALATI, Xinjiang Province, China, June 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The first China Narat Grassland Culture & Tourism Festival and China Narat Speed Horse Racing Open Tournament 2013 held in Kuenes County, Kazak Autonomous Prefecture of Ili, Xinjiang, is a grand event for people of all ethnic groups in Kuenes County. There will be a grand opening ceremony for the event on June 14 and 15 in Narat Scenic Region. An original report by City Channel of CRI Online follows.
The opening ceremony.(PRNewsFoto/City Channel of CRI Online)
The Speed Horse Racing Open Tournament will be a horse racing event of the highest standard in Xinjiang. The track it uses meets international standards. Horsemen of all ethnic groups coming from top horse racing clubs across the country and their unique horses will compete with each other on the green grassland under blue skies. It attracts lots of outdoor enthusiasts and horse racing fans to camp in Narat Grassland and wait for the event opening.
Activity Schedule of Narat Speed Horse Racing Open Tournament
China Narat Speed Horse Racing Open Tournament will start on June 15 and 16 in Narat Grassland, Kuenes County. The racing will last for four days from June 14, including four activities of athletic contest, performance, characteristics show and participation & experience.
Getting There
Take a flight from Beijing Capital International Airport to Urumqi, then transfer to a direct flight from Urumqi to Narat Tourism Airport.
[责任编辑:robot]
免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与凤凰网无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
用手机随时随地看新闻
用户名&&密码所有评论仅代表网友意见,凤凰网保持中立 
04/21 07:02
04/21 06:49
04/21 11:28
03/09 16:46
02/24 09:56
03/09 16:45
03/09 16:45
02/27 16:10
03/13 08:17
03/12 08:43
03/12 07:22
03/12 07:57
03/20 09:48
09/07 09:38
09/07 09:38
09/07 09:39
04/26 09:49
04/23 08:47
04/23 08:57
04/23 09:14
04/23 09:22
48小时点击排行
财经 · 房产
娱乐 · 时尚
汽车 · 旅游
科技 · 健康今天看啥 热点:
Mac(10.9.2)下安装Vagrant。
Vagrant version:& 1.3.5
VirtualBox version: 4.3.10
Box: vagrant-centos-5.10-x86_64.box
安装完毕之后,vagrant up报错了。。。
localhost:dev angel$ vagrant up
Bringing machine 'default' up with 'virtualbox' provider...
There are errors in the configuration of this machine. Please fix
the following errors and try again:
* The box 'tBox' could not be found.
tBox找不到。。。。
用如下命令查找目前添加的所有镜像。
vagrant box list
显示如下:
localhost:dev angel$ vagrant box list
tBox&&&&&&& (vmware_fusion)
发现了什么, vmware_fusion,奇怪,明明我安装的时virtualbox ????
ok, 按默认方式重新增加一个镜像。
localhost:dev angel$ vagrant box add centos-5.10 ~/Downloads/vagrant-centos-5.10-x86_64.box
Downloading or copying the box...
Extracting box...te: 209M/s, Estimated time remaining: 0:00:01)
Successfully added box 'centos-5.10' with provider 'vmware_fusion'!
看到没有,Successfully added box &centos-5.10' with prover 'vmware _fusion',&& 增加镜像,默认provider(不知道怎么称呼)是&vmware_fusion&。
ok,既然发现了问题。解决的思路也有了。
重新增加一个镜像,指定provider。如下。
localhost:dev angel$ vagrant box add --provider virtualbox centos-5.10-virtualbox ~/Downloads/vagrant-centos-5.10-x86_64.box
Extracting box...te: 199M/s, Estimated time remaining: --:--:--)
The box you attempted to add doesn't match the provider you specified.
Provider expected: virtualbox
Provider of box: vmware_fusion
MyGod, 看到没有 期望的Provider是virtualbox,而目前的使用的box是给vmware_fusion使用的。看来是下错文件。
到官方box镜像网站去重新下载Provider是virtuabox的box镜像。
下载之后重新添加box.
localhost:dev angel$ vagrant box add centos-virtualbox ~/Downloads/CentOS-56-x64-packages-puppet-2.6.10-chef-0.10.6.box
Extracting box...te: 208M/s, Estimated time remaining: --:--:--)
Successfully added box 'centos-virtualbox' with provider 'virtualbox'!
vagrant up启动成功。
localhost:dev angel$ vagrant& up
Bringing machine 'default' up with 'virtualbox' provider...
[default] Importing base box 'centos-virtualbox'...
[default] Matching MAC address for NAT networking...
[default] Setting the name of the VM...
[default] Clearing any previously set forwarded ports...
[default] Creating shared folders metadata...
[default] Clearing any previously set network interfaces...
[default] Preparing network interfaces based on configuration...
[default] Forwarding ports...
[default] -- 22 =& 2222 (adapter 1)
[default] Booting VM...
[default] Waiting for machine to boot. This may take a few minutes...
[default] Machine booted and ready!
[default] The guest additions on this VM do not match the installed version of
VirtualBox! In most cases this is fine, but in rare cases it can
cause things such as shared folders to not work properly. If you see
shared folder errors, please update the guest additions within the
virtual machine and reload your VM.
Guest Additions Version: 4.2.0
VirtualBox Version: 4.3
[default] Mounting shared folders...
[default] -- /vagrant
总结:虚拟机和镜像文件是有对应关系的。下载镜像文件需要注意下。
相关搜索:
相关阅读:
相关频道:
&&&&&&&&&&&&
Linux教程最近更新My name is Tom. It’s my birthday on Friday. I am fourteen years old. I usually have a birthday party on my birthday, but this year, my birthday party is on Saturday afternoon. I always have a big bir 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
My name is Tom. It’s my birthday on Friday. I am fourteen years old. I usually have a birthday party on my birthday, but this year, my birthday party is on Saturday afternoon. I always have a big birthday cake. Sometimes made of ice cream, with candy on top(上面).I usually get a lot of presents. My mother and father always give me new clothes to wear. Sometimes they give me a new pair of trainers or jeans. My brother usually gives me some CDs. My sister often gives me something to read, like magazines or a novel.My grandparents never give me CDs or new clothes. They often give me cinema tickets or money, but they always give me a box of chocolates to eat.1.When is Tom’s birthday? 2.When is Tom’s birthday party? 3.Does he always have a big birthday cake? 4.What does Tom’s brother give him? 5.What do Tom’s grandparents often give him?.  
1.On Friday2.On Saturday afternoon3.Yes, he does.4.Some CDs5.Cinema tickets or money【解析】试题分析:短文大意:这篇短文中汤姆主要介绍了自己的生日以及家人送给的生日礼物。1.My name is Tom. It’s my birthday on Friday. 可知汤姆的生日在星期五,故填:On Friday2. this year, my birthday party is on Saturday afternoon.描述,可知汤姆今年的生日聚会在周六下午。故答:On Saturday afternoon3.I always have a big birthday cake.描述,可知汤姆总是能得到一个大蛋糕。故填:Yes, he does.4.My brother usually gives me some CDs.描述,可知汤姆的哥哥给他的礼物是一些CD。故答:Some CDs5.My grandparents never give me CDs or new clothes. They often give me cinema tickets or money,可知汤姆的爷爷奶奶经常给他电影票或者钱作为生日礼物。故答:Cinema tickets or money考点:考查日常生活类阅读
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年江苏兴化沈伦中心校八年级上学情调查英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
How did you make him _______?A. stop talking B.to stop talkingC.stops talking D.stopped to talk 
来源:学年江苏兴化常青藤学校联盟八年级上第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
Don’t worry. He is _________to take care of little Betty.A. carefully enoughB. enough carefulC. careful enoughD. enough careful 
来源:学年江苏亭湖新实验学校八年级综合素质评估1英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
One day, a poor farmer took a bag of rice to the town. He didn't know what to do when the b 1. fell of his horse. It was too h 2. for him to carry. He hoped that someone would come and h 3. him. Before long a man came over, b 4. the farmer's heart sank(下沉)when he s 5. the man because he was the great man in the town. The farmer was a 6. to ask for help. As soon as he came up to the f 7. , the great man got down his horse and said: “You need my help, d 8. you? Let me help you. "Then he took one end of the bag onto the horse.“ H9. can I thank you?" Well," the great man answered, "If you see anyone in n 10. of help, do the same for him.” 
题型:单词拼写
 Tom saw an a___1.____ in a newspaper for a beautiful modern bicycle. It c _2.___ 55 pounds, so he went to the shop and asked to see one of the w___3.____ bicycles. The o___4.__ of the shop was very happy to show one to Tom. Tom examined(检查) it c___5.____, turned to the owner of the shop and said, “ There isn’t a lamp on this b_6.___, but there was one on the bicycle in your advertisement.”“Yes, sir,” a__7.__ the man, “but the l_____8.___ isn’t included(包括) in the price of the bicycle.”“Not included in the price of the bicycle? ” Tom said a9.__. “but that’s not honest. If the lamp is in the advertisement, it should be included in the price.”“Well , sir,” answered the shop owner coldly, “there is also a girl on the bicycle in the advertisement, but we can not give you a girl with the bicycle, e___10.____.” 
I have two pens. One is red, and ________is black.A. otherB. the otherC. anotherD. others 
来源:学年江苏兴化常青藤学校联盟七年级上月考1英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Dear Tom,How are you? I'm at a new school this term. And I'm writing to tell you about my school. My new school is big and nice. There are one thousand and four hundred students and one hundred and forty teachers at my school. I like the teachers. They are very kind to me. My classmates are very friendly too. They teach me Chinese and l teach them English There are trees, flowers and green grass at my school. They are very beautiful. Behind my school there is a small river. The water in it is quite clean. We can swim in it. We have no classes on Saturdays or Sundays. Sometimes I play football or basketball with my classmates. Sometimes I stay at home and watch TV. Sometimes I go shopping with my father and mother. We all like China.Please write to me soon!Yours,Jack1.Jack is at a/an _______school.A. English B. Chinese C. small D. Japanese2.There are_______ students and _______ teachers at Jack's school.A. 1,400; 104 B. 1,040; 104C. 1,400; 140 D. 1,040; 1403.Jack's teachers _______.A. teach him English very wellB. only teach him Chinese and EnglishC. don't like him at allD. are quite good to him4.Jack _______his new classmates.A. doesn't get on well with B. doesn't likeC. makes good friends with D. is going to learn English from5.Which is TRUE?A. Jack goes to school every day.B. Jack doesn't have classes every day.C. Jack has no classes only on Saturdays.D. Jack has no classes only on Sundays. 
来源:学年江苏兴化常青藤学校联盟七年级上月考1英语试卷(解析版)
---Are you and Li Ming in the same class. --- A. Yes, he is. B. Yes, I am.C. Yes, they are. D. Yes, we are. 
来源:学年江苏亭湖新区实验学校七年级综合测试1英语试卷(解析版)
There is ________ “s” and________ “u” in the word “student”.A. a B. anC. an D. a 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 in the afternoon 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信