the,in the afternoonn,let's,to,go,library,this.排序

咱们今天下午去图书馆,你看可以吗?【用英语怎么说】
AOI圣诞二1578
Let's go to the library this afternoon ,shall we?
??????????????_____ _____ ______with you????
__Is___ __it___ __OK____with you?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
What about going to the library this afternoon?
你看可以吗?这里用_____ _____ ______with you?回答
go to the library this afternoon, shall we ?
Let's go to the library this afternoon, can
What about going to the library this afternoon?How about going to the library this afternoon?What do you think of going to the library this afternoon?就想到这几个,选一个即可。
扫描下载二维码---Would like to go to the library with me this afternoon?--- &&&&&&& ,but I have to ask my parents first.
A.Yes,I’d love to
B.Yes , let’s go
C.No. I won’t.
D.That’s all right
ocoglyw647
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码> 问题详情
Let’sgotothelibrarythisafternoon,_____?A.shallwe  B.willwe C.canweD.shouldwe
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
&Let’s&go&to&the&library&this&afternoon,&_____?&&A.shallweB.willweC.canweD.shouldwe
网友回答(共0条)
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……看答句写问句。_百度知道
看答句写问句。
s go to the park this afternoon,my home is near the school.⒓The bookstore is east of the museum.②Yes,let&#39.⑨Yes.⑥No;s Park by taxi.there is not a hospital near here.③You can go to the bus stop an foot.Then go east for 3 minut.⒒The park is southe of the cinema.⑧No.⑦Yes.④No,sometimes I go by bike,the cinema is very near.there is a post office near here.The library is very near,my father goes to work by bus.⒖They go to the People&#39,the traffice office isgo straight,you can&#39.⑤Yes.⑩Usually I go to school by bus.⒗First,my sister goes to school by car.⒕We can go to the cinema on foot.you can.⒔Ok;t ①No.You can get to the bookstoer
提问者采纳
s Park by taxi.Is your home far from the school,the traffice office is far from the museum.there is not a hospital near here.Would you like to go to the park this afternoon with me,my sister goes to school by car?⑨Yes?⒕We can go to the cinema on foot.How can we
go to the cinema.Can I go to the cinema by bus?⑧No?⑩Usually I go to school by bus,my home is near the school.Can I go to the cinema on foot?③You can go to the bus stop an foot.Where is the park.there is a post office near here?⒖They go to the People&#39?②Yes?⒔Ok.Is the traffice offices go to the park this afternoon,sometimes I go by bike.Does your sister go to school on food?⒗First.Is there
a post office near here?④No.You can get to the bookstoer.Where is the bookstore.Is there a hospital near here,my father goes to work by bus,you can&#39?⒓The bookstore is east of the museum?⑤Yes.How can you go to school?⑥No.Does your faths Park.How can I go to the bus stop.Then go east for 3t .you can?⒒The park is go straight?⑦Yes.How can they go to the People&#39.The library is very near,let&#39,the cinema is very near①No.How can we go to the
提问者评价
其他类似问题
s Park?How do you go to school?How can we go to the cinema?Does your sister go to school by bus?How can I go to the bookstore?Is your home far from school.How do I go to the bus stop?Shall we go to the park sometime???Can I go to the library on foot?Does your father go to work by bus?Is there a hospital near here?Is there a post office near here?How do they go to the People&#39?Is the traffic office near the museum
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用所给词的适当形式填空. We just ____(plan) to go to the library this afternoon.那个横线里面填plan的原形,这是为什么,有谁能给我解释一下.
计划 表将来 故用plan原形 而不用将来时,即一般现在是表将来,计划发生的事.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 in the afternoon 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信