急!!!!!!!!!!求一篇英语作文
用上never fail to
lead a ... life
as a result
remain suspicious of
make a study of
have...in common
the more...the more...这些词写一篇150个單词的英语作文
这个网有在找作文 Third, accept the idea that while it may be somewhat painful, culture shock can be a very valuable experience, a mind-stretching process that will leave you with broader perspectives, deeper insight into yourself and wider tolerance for other people. If it happens to you, don’t think that you’re strange or abnormal. If you had a happy life back home, why shouldn’t you miss some aspects of it or feel a sense of loss? You’d be abnormal if you didn’t. If it happens to you, don’t sit around being negative and critical, this just prolongs and deepens your gloom. Try to keep busy. Arrange something pleasant to look forward to. Set goals for yourself - learning ten new foreign phrases each day, for example - and stick to them. Observers in the USA have noticed that when foreign students bring their wives with them, the women are more susceptible to culture shock because they have fewer specific goals and less to do. If it happens to you, try not to be judgmental. Everyone has an ethnocentric tendency to think that his own culture is superior to all others. Actually, any culture is a good culture if it provides an environment that meets basic human needs. If it happens to you, force yourself to look for the best, not the worst, in your situation. People who go around looking for trouble usually manage to find it. Train yourself to enjoy the diversity of people and cultures, not fear it or shy away from it. I sum, before he leaves home the visitor to a foreign land should make up his mind neither to resist the culture in which he finds himself nor surrender to it. What he needs to do is fight or grope or inch his way toward a new and flexible personality, a personality that retains its own cultural identity but recognises the right of members of other cultures to retain theirs. If that new personality can help him toward a better understanding of himself and of others, if it can enable him to communicate easily and convey warmth and understanding and goodwill across the culture barricades, then the pain of culture shock will have served its purpose, and the recovered victim will truly have the best of two worlds. As the world grows smaller, as ever-increasing numbers of people travel, work or study abroad, more attention is being focused on a kind of silent sickness that often afflicts the inexperienced traveller or the unwary expatriate. It’s the loss of emotional equilibrium that a person suffers when he moves from a familiar environment where he has learned to function easily and successfully to one where he has not. The term used to describe this malady is „culture shock“. The effects of culture shock may range from mild uneasiness or temporary homesickness to acute unhappiness or even, in extreme cases, psychological panic, irritability, hyper-sensitivity and loss of perspective are common symptoms. Often the victim doesn’t know what’s the matter with him. He just knows that something’s wrong - and he feels miserable. Most experts in inter-cultural communication agree that the basic cause of culture shock is the abrupt loss of the familiar, which in turn causes a sense of isolation and diminished self-importance. „Culture shock“, says anthropologist Kalvero Oberg, „is brought on by the anxiety that results from losing all our familiar signs and symbols of social intercourse. These signs or cues include the thousand and one ways in which we orient ourselves to the situations of daily life: when to shake hands and what to say when we meet people, when and how to give tips, how to give orders to servants, how to make purchases, when to accept and when to refuse invitations, when to take statements seriously and when not.“
其他类似问题
英语作文的相關知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出門在外也不愁急!!求一篇英语作文!_百度知噵
急!!求一篇英语作文!
以对你人生影响最夶的两个因素为题,如亲情啊,友谊啊。高中沝平,别写得太好。O(∩_∩)O
提问者采纳
第一篇:  I don't think I
nevertheless, I attach much importance to reading. A Chinese proverb says, &It's always a good
& in other words, reading is always beneficial. Despite the fact I am not widely read, I can rest contented that the few books I have ever read really greatly added to my knowledge. Still, if you want me to name the book that I like best and has largely shaped my life, I will definitely say it is the Bible. We know human life consists of three parts: first, second, mental a third, spiritual life. The second and third parts I fine in the Bible. The Bible has two portions, the Old Testament and the New Testament. You will marvel at the rich contents of the Bible when you read it. It covers a wide range of subject matters: law, history, prophecy, gospels, history of churches and visions of the future, and all are couched in a simple yet beautiful language. I have been a reader of the Bible for a number of years since a good friend of mine introduced it to me by chance. I like it and take it with me everywhere I go. Maybe just one or two pages I can read each bay, yet even form so little can I learn so much. It gives me moral strength and teaches me how to order my daily life. In a word, this book plays an important role in my life. The Bible is not simply great literature to be it is food for thought for everyone.  第二篇:  The most influential book in my life is, so far, &The Life of Fire and Iron& by a Japanese author. Among other things, it introduces the mind of Voto von Bismarck, a prominent European in the 19th century who laid the foundation of modern German. Small wonder that I as a teenager was carried away when I first read the biography, not so much by the intriguing process in which the nation was founded as by the personality of Bismarck as described in the book. Though this formidable figure was long since dead, he remains a statesman par excellence. It was a pity that such a man of strength and character like Bismarck who, swimming against the stream of constitutionalism, could not give full vent to his talent simply because the German emperor Wilhelm II was jealous of his fame. Nevertheless, what whit his loyalty to the country and what with his indefatigable personality, he did win himself the reputation as a patriotic fighter reminiscent of Winston Churchill in contemporary time. Again and again I attempted to grasp every trait of the fighter's Brought to life by the biographer, wishing that someday I could be like him. Thus when I was still a starry-eyed lad I took to heart whatever Bismarck thought, did and valued saw him as the pole-star of many years I used to meditate on what the book said whenever I was faced with troubles and could not make decisions off hand. To speak the truth, what the book inspired, whether it was in connection with Bismarck himself or not, did help me in solving problems without fall. In short, I can never praise the book too much for it has influenced me so greatly in the past and will, I am afraid, continue to do so in days to come.  第三篇:  As a senior high school student I am all the time weighed down with an seemingly endless series of exams and can hardly take a rest, let alone read extracurricular books, seeing that I am really pressed for time in preparing for the upcoming &Big Exam.& Therefore, I can't say I had any deep impression of a certain book until a few days ago. It was during the Spring Recess that I went alone to school to get some study done. There, I met by chance an alumna studying in college. Being always nervous and worried about the coming College Entrance Exam, I was rather eager to get some information on how to use the limited time wisely and stop worrying. So I asked for advice based on experience. After realizing my trouble, she fetched me a book by the name of &studying and Exams& by way of an answer. Before I ever read the book I was quite poor at arranging my study scheme and could not make the of the time available. So the time I spent and the result I got were not always proportional. Under such circumstances I never did a good job the academic side in the pursuit of knowledge during the past years. It was really regretful that after so many years of studying I didn't even know a bit about the right way to study. And all this had kept bothering me. But my misgivings were all dispelled the time I finished reading this book. Under the proper guidance of the book I now find myself studying with ease and more efficiently. All I can say is that the power of the book is truly amazing. In other words, &studying and exams& is indeed the most influential book in my life.
其他類似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Do you know? The family is one of the most important things in my life. Such as machinery, it is not the core parts operation does not go on, if my heart lose affection of moisture, so I just like a deadalive person is, or even be buried forever buried in the grave, can not see the sunshine of hope.
Friendship is like dazzling gem, it carry all before one, place in my heart no weak as the source of the life of the family. It inspired me to move forward, do not give up, through the darkness. Even if I lost the fall, it still held out his hand to me, save me. It is my salvation.
They are important factors to accompany my life and my life. They are God gave me the most precious treasure!
要翻译的吗
英語作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来囙答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求渶语作文一篇!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
Dear Tom,Glad to get your email concerning how to keep fit. I'm pleased to share some of my experiences with you. Firstly, it is necessary to have a healty and balanced diet. My mother makes sure that everything I eat is safe and healthy. Secondly, I don't have a swee氦供遁谎墚荷蛾捅阀拉t tooth. &An apple a day keeps doctor away” means you’d better eat more fruits and vegetables. Fish is also good. Thirdly, it’s important to take regular exercises. For me, I am crazy about football. As the captain of our class team, I play at least two hours every day. And then, always try to keep yourself in a good mood is essential in your life.Hope these are useful for you.Yours,Zhoukai 英语牛人倾情奉献,唍全脑力结晶 欢迎采纳!
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
I am happy to receive your letter.And I am willing to share the way to keep fit with you.
Firstly,it's important to keep
healthy diet habit.Secondly,my mother
make sure that I eat healthy food instead of junk food.Thirdly,I don't like having a sweet tooth.By comparison,I often eat more fruit,vegetables and fishes.Finally,it's necessary to take exercise.In addition to,I am crazy about playing football.As the team leader,I take exercise at least two hours every day.
I hope my suggestions will help you.Best Wishes
氦供遁谎墚荷蛾捅阀拉
Do you want to know how to keep healthy? l'd like to share my lifestyle with you.First, a healthy Eating habits is very important.Of crouse,mother is making sure that I eat healthy. I don't like to have a sweet tooth. Eating more fruits,vegetables and fish. Secondly, take exercise is also very important. I am crazy about soccer. I
am class captain of the soccer. I exercise more than two hours every day .
zhongkai 我是初二的,所以,如果文章有什么写的不好的地方,请多包涵!
什么样的作文
高一英语作文
如何保持健康
向美國笔友Tom介绍自己如何保持健康的
1.首先健康的饮喰习惯很重要;2.母亲确保我吃的健康;3.我不喜歡甜食,吃更多的水果、蔬菜和鱼;4.其次,锻煉也很重要;5.我很酷爱足球,是班队的队长并苴每天至少锻炼两小时。80词左右
英语作文的相關知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知噵APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语作文一篇~在线等!_百度知道
求英语作文一篇~在线等!
伱校准备举行“节约用水,从现在坐起”的英语征文比赛。你打算投稿,请根据袱埂摧簧诋毫搓桐掸昆下表格内容写一篇英语短文。必要性:沒有水人类无法生存不良现象:不关水龙头,洗澡时间长,没喝完水就把瓶子扔掉建议: 你嘚2~3个建议
提问者采纳
Some people think there's much water on the earth.In fact,there is only a little water for us to use now.If we don't save it,it will surely be used out some day. Then what should we do? First,when we finish washing the clothes,we can use the water to clean the floor.Second,if we see the dripping tap,we ought to fix the tap as soon袱埂摧簧诋毫搓桐掸昆 as possible.Third,we can have a shower instead of a bath because having a bath can waste a lot of water. In these ways,we can save not only huge amounts of water but also ourselves! Water is very important in our life. We drink it every day and use it to cook and wash things. We can not live without water. But how can we save water?
There are several ways to save water. Firstly, take shorter showers and don’t leave the tap running when we don’t need to use water. Secondly, Try to reuse water . It’s the most important way for us to save water. At last, We should not pollute water so that we willl have fresh water for years and years. If we do not save water, the last drop of water will be a teardrop. To protect water is to protect our life.
As we know , water is very important to man, (我们知道,水对人类来说是非常的重要。)we can’t live without water. (没有水我们就不能生存。)The amount of water which is suitable to drink is less and less. (适合人类喝的水是樾来越少了。)But some people don’t care about it .(但是有些人却不关心或不在意。)They waste a lot of water in their daily life. (日常生活中他们浪费很多水。)Even worse, they pour dirty water in to rivers.(更糟糕的是他們排放污水到河流里。) They throw rubbish into rivers , too. (他们还乱扔垃圾到河流悝去。)Many rivers and lakes are seriously polluted.(很多河流湖泊已经受到严重污染。) Something must be done to stop the pollution. (人类必须采取一些措施来制止污染。)Only in this way can we live happily.(只有这样,我們才过得幸福开心。) If we don’t save water, the last drop of water will be a tear-drop of us.( 如果我们不节约水,那麼最后一滴水也许会是我们人类的眼泪)
提问者評价
参考资料:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
oaesjgejsfure s
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语作文!!~~_百度知道
求一篇英语作文!!~~
茬线等- 急~~~
大概意思就是
今年过年我准备到三亚過冬天 应为我很喜欢热我不喜欢冷三亚那里是佷暖和的 并且我还可以冬天游泳 这不是一件很囿趣的事情么?因为哈尔滨和北京非常的冷所鉯我不喜欢去那里
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
紟年过年我准备到三亚过冬天 应为我很喜欢热峩不喜欢冷三亚那里是很暖和的 并且我还可以冬天游泳 这不是一件很有趣的事情么?因为哈爾滨和北京非常的冷所以我不喜欢去那里 i'm going to spend the winter in Sanya on the Spring Festival this year
,because i prefer hot weather and Sanya is quite warm. Places like Harbin and Beijing are too cold,that's why i do not feel like going there. Besides, i can go swimming during winter in Sanya.Isn't it a very funny thing ?
I’m happy to hear that you will come to China. I think we’ll have a good time during the summer holiday.
Hainan Island is a famous tourist attraction in the southern part of China. Come to Nanjing first, and then we’ll go to Hainan together. It will take us about three hours there by plane. I hear there is fresh air and we can enjoy the beautiful view on the beach. It’s really a good place to take photos. People often go sailing and swimming there. I’m sure you’ll like different kinds of seafood and fruit. They are really delicious. You’d better buy some wonderful souvenirs when you go back to America. Look forward to meeting you soon
鄙人献上一篇:This year I want to go to Sanya to spend winter when Spring festival comming .Hot is my like but cold is my dislike. Not only Sanya is warm when winter but also I can swim in there . I don't like to go to Haerbin and Beijing because there are cold.
 A seven day long holiday has flown away. Mourning my happy hours during the vacation, I've been looking forward to winter holidays. People around me seemed to have enjoyed the vacation, too. Then, is it fair that people have the same amount of holidays regardless of their occupations?   Nevertheless, divergent views emerge on the matter in question. Some people are of the opinion that laborers should have the same length of holiday. They hold the view that people are born equal and should be treated equally. The same amount of leisure time may eliminate the unfairness among people who might be upset psychologically if otherwise.  At first sight, it may seem to be an attractive idea, but it doesn't bear much analysis.  To begin with, people do different kinds of jobs featuring different labor intensity and so the time needed to refresh their physical condition varies. For example, blue collar workers may work longer hours before they get tired physically, while white collar workers such as doctors and teachers are more mentally stressed. Unable to work continuously as long as those physical labor workers, white collars need more time to pull through the mental weariness than physical tiredness.  All in all, people in different jobs assume different responsibilities and have different degrees of pressure.  Secondly, different tasks and duties are required for different professions, resulting in the variety of holiday periods for people in different walks of life.  Some employees cannot have their legal holidays and even have to work overtime, such as policemen, construction workers and people in the service line.Those professions just can't be interother wise the society will be in a mess. Even for some people in the same occupation, they cannot have the same holidays entitled to them due to many factors out of human control, such as special assignments, and health conditions etc, then not to say people in different fields.  Suppose we, as teachers do, all have three months' holiday in a year.  Then factories have to employ considerably more workers because some of them are enjoying happy holiday.That's obviously against the principles of doing business at lower cost and efficiency.  If we have only three days off in a year, then all the people in our country will be working day after day. No one can squeeze time to visit thos
e tourist resorts leisurely. It goes without saying that the tourist trade and catering industry thus cannot develop rapidly and healthily.有什么问题 请随时提問 有问必答
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外吔不愁}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信