这句大三用英语怎麼说应该怎麼改?

这句英语应该怎麼改?Well,first I will consider lot what the important thing for me is._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
这句英语应该怎麼改?Well,first I will consider lot what the important thing for me is.
这句英语应该怎麼改?Well,first I will consider lot what the important thing for me is.
well,first i will consider a lot what the important thing is for me这句话用英文怎麼说?有人说她是利用那些小朋友来赚钱,可是我并不认为,我觉得她是一个有爱心的人._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
这句话用英文怎麼说?有人说她是利用那些小朋友来赚钱,可是我并不认为,我觉得她是一个有爱心的人.
这句话用英文怎麼说?有人说她是利用那些小朋友来赚钱,可是我并不认为,我觉得她是一个有爱心的人.
有人说她是利用那些小朋友来赚钱,可是我并不认为,我觉得她是一个有爱心的人.Some people says that she uses the kids for making money,but I don't think so.I think she is a woman with love.
Some said that she earned money by using these children, but I don't think so, I think that she is a kind person.
Some said she used those children for money. But I don't think so. I think she is a person full of love.
Somebody says she earned money by using these children, but I don't , I think that she is a caring person
Someone say that she is using the kids to make money, but I do not think, I think she is a caring person.
Someone says she is to use those children to make money, but I don't think so, I think she is a loving one.
Some people say she used those children to make money. But I don't think so. In my opinion, she is a person with good heart.我已经有喜欢的人了,我们可以做朋友.这句话用英语怎麼说_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我已经有喜欢的人了,我们可以做朋友.这句话用英语怎麼说
我已经有喜欢的人了,我们可以做朋友.这句话用英语怎麼说
I has already had my love.we can make friend each other.
I already had like human, but we may be the best friend!
I have already have a lover, but we can be friends.如果可以重来我会用命加倍珍惜你挚爱这句话用英语怎麼翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
如果可以重来我会用命加倍珍惜你挚爱这句话用英语怎麼翻译
如果可以重来我会用命加倍珍惜你挚爱这句话用英语怎麼翻译
My love,I would love you ten thousand times with my life if all of it could happen again.(好恶心,一地鸡皮疙瘩)
If can be heavy to I YongMing double cherish your love}

我要回帖

更多关于 大三用英语怎麼说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信