提问者评价
非常感谢你的回答,虽然都是我有的。因为没有第四部游戏,所以我就不另外加分了。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
温雅婷的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语完形一篇(答好后有20分以上加分)Twenty years ago,kids in school had never even heard of the Internet.Now,I’ll (81) you can’t find a single person in your school who hasn’t at least heard of it.In fact,many of us use it on a (82) basis and even have access to it from our homes!The ‘net’ in Internet really stands (83) network.A network is two or more computers connected together so that information can be (84) ,or sent from one computer to another.The Internet is a vast (85) for all types of information.You may enjoy using it to do research for a school (86) ,downloading your favorite songs or communicating with friends rmation is (87) through web pages that companies,organizations and individuals (88) and post.It’s kind of (89) a giant bulletin board that the whole world uses!But since anyone can put anything on the Internet,you also have to be (90) and use your best judgment and a little (91) sense.Just because you read something on a piece of paper someone sticks on a bulletin board doesn’t (92) it’s good information,or even correct,for that matter.So you have to be sure that (93) posted the information knows what they’re talking about,(94) if you’re doing research!But what if you’re just emailing people?You still have to be very careful.If you’ve never met the person that you’re communicating with online,you could be on dangerous (95)!You should never give out any (96) information to someone you don’t know,not even your name!And just like you can’t (97) the information on every website out there,you can’t rely on what (98) you ‘meet’ on the Internet tell you (99).Just like you could make (100) things about yourself to tell someone,someone else could do the same to you!81.A) assume B) bet C) consider D) imagine82.A) regular B) normal C) routine D) conventional83.A) by B) up C) to D) for84.A) shared B) acquired C) collected D) exchanged85.A) reserve B) reservoir C) resource D) residence86.A) problem B) process C) program D) project87.A) derived B) accessed C) preferred D) transferred88.A) invent B) initiate C) create D) originate89.A) like B) alike C) similar D) resemble90.A) considerate B) reasonable C) thoughtful D) careful91.A) broad B) deep C) common D) public92.A) show B) mean C) conclude D) deduce93.A) whoever B) whatever C) whenever D) wherever94.A) specifically B) typically C) critically D) especially95.A) place B) ground C) location D) situation96.A) personal B) individual C) specific D) valuable97.A) judge B) contribute C) believe D) guarantee98.A) associates B) companions C) visitors D) strangers99.A) also B) too C) either D) likewise100.A) for B) up C) of D) out因为长度超过,剩下的补在这,不用翻译文章,但要解释题目为什么怎么选
36.B single “单一的”,强调找不出任何一个没有听说因特网的人.37.A at least “至少”;at most “至多”;at last “最后”;at first “首先”.38.B 强调从学校生活延伸到家庭生活.39.D 解释所谓的互联网就是两台或者更多台联结在一起的计算机.40.A 参照下文可知信息既可分享或彼此?传递?.41.C another和前面的one搭配.选项B和one搭配指两者之间.42.C source 指所有信息的“来源”.43.C 可参照49题的句子.44.D 互联网功能之一,与朋友和家人交流.45.A 介词搭配,通过互联网应用through.46.B 和前面anyone 相呼应.47.B judgment“判断、判断力”,与下文common sense(常识)并列.48.A 本段解释在互联网上应小心的原因.49.B specially“特别地”;especially“尤其是”;naturally“自然地”;strangely“奇怪地”.50.A 参见下文内容.51.C 参见下文内容及上文的careful.52.B 包括姓名等在内的应为“个人的”信息.53.D 参见上下文,在网上不能轻易“相信”?他人?.54.A rely on“信赖”;trust“相信”,为及物动词; believe和in搭配,base on“依靠”.55.D make up“构成、组成”,这里应为“虚构”之意,A、B两项通常用于被动,C项为“制造出”.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Twenty years ago, kids in school had never even heard of the Internet. Now, I'll bet you can't find a single person in your school who hasn't at least heard of it. In fact, many of us use it on a regu...
“与某人打赌”2.A
“日常的”3.D
stand for 固定搭配 “代表。。”4。A
"分享"5。A
“储备,储存”6.D7.D
"传输,传送"
适用于信息..8.
bet 我跟你打赌(很肯定)你找不到一个没听说过的人regular
on a regular basis 经常for
stand for 代表shared
几台电脑连在一起共享信息resource 信息的来源porject
school project 学校的作业accessed
信息从网页上获得create
扫描下载二维码一篇完形填空丶早解决加分。_百度知道
一篇完形填空丶早解决加分。
ice-cream(雪糕)(
)3, oranges.A.You can eat it _4_ you cool down and have some tea? Many people would say _1_ , pears and watermelon can __9__ . But think before you eat.A. slowly
B. to eating(
B. healthy(健康的)
D. After sports your body is hot, __2__ the ice-cream is cold.
If you love __8__ . ice-cream
C, summer is a great time .A. drink
B. Go to the market and pick out the best fruit of the season .work
B. drinking
D.If you want to stay cool . unhealthy
It is bad _3_ your stomach (胃). worse(
)9, eating ice-cream is a great way to cool down . Yes!
People should not __6__ or eat anything cold after having dinner. on
Drink something hot after you eat. water
D.A. to drink(
D, and it is __7__ for your stomach (胃). with
B, bananas. drinks
C. You may get diarrhea (腹泻) . Try not __5__ much at a time . eats
D.A. after
D . eating
C. They will help you stay cool and __10___ . to eat
C. Also .A . for
C.A, try to eat more ginger (姜) and mung beans (绿豆) What’s the best thing to eat on a hot summer day .A. help (
提问者采纳
1D 2A 3B 4C 5A 6A 7D 8A 9A 10C
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
完形填空的相关知识
其他1条回答
D 2.A 9.A 71.A 6.A 3.D 10.B 4.A 8.C 5
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁女生秒杀男生的十个加分项_早安丶晚安丶心语-爱微帮
&& &&& 女生秒杀男生的十个加分项
1.轻轻将头发撩到耳后【?+10】难怪高中的校长说女生留长头发还不是为了勾引男生▽2.爱干净,打扮得清爽整洁不浮夸【?+10】美颜相机,连化妆品的钱都省了▽3.厨艺很好,会做很多好吃的【?+10】当然,怎么可以让你比我瘦▽4.不迟到!不迟到!不迟到!&【?+10】办不到!办不到!办不到!说快到的话只是刚上车说刚上车的话只是刚出门说已经出门了——其实还要洗澡、穿衣选择造型搭配,吹头化妆加上闺蜜扯淡的时间男生们,等吧。▽5.当男生请女生吃饭,买完电影票后女生会主动,去买水买吃的之类【?+10】因为本宝宝想吃▽6.“算了,不买了。”【?+10】知道你会送给我的▽7.及时回复新信息【?+10】发个表情那需要什么时间▽8.不沉迷于社群网路不随便一点小事,便网路直播po照po状态【?+10】太多图还没来得及P▽9.温柔体贴,楚楚动人【?+10】姨妈痛的时候不温柔才怪▽10.眯起眼睛,笑着【?+10】哦!get!这样对吧趣味推理:哪对夫妇是罪犯?旅馆来了两对夫妇。其中一对是名符其实的夫妇,另一对是杀夫外逃的通缉犯和其情夫。由于旅馆已收到到通缉令,所以早有警惕。不巧,通缉照片不清楚,无法辩别哪一对是罪犯。但是,出来迎接的店老板只注意到了一点,便知道哪一对是罪犯了。据说90%的人看不出来,你看出来了吗?如果实在看不出原因的话!点击下方【阅读全文】即可知晓答案
点击展开全文
悄悄告诉你
更多同类文章
还可知道有多少人阅读过此篇文章哦
阅读原文和更多同类文章
可微信扫描右侧二维码关注后
还可知道有多少人阅读过此篇文章哦
清晨, 伴你从睡梦中醒来; 夜深, 陪你安然入眠; 心语, 洗涤心灵。
您的【关注和订阅】是作者不断前行的动力
本站文章来自网友的提交收录,如需删除可进入
删除,或发送邮件到 bang@ 联系我们,
(C)2014&&版权所有&&&|&&&
京ICP备号-2&&&&京公网安备34求高手来解决一篇完型填空.(完全手打,&&& learning experience happen to us throughtout our lives.i had one i would like to share with you.&& i& wanted to leave here with my sailboat team that was racing down the racing down the&highway&&(&&&&&1&&&&&& )&85 mph when we realizd we were(&&&2&&&&& ).i had a brand-new¥20 bill.i was so (&&&&3&&&&& )because i had a drink .about& halfway (&&&&&&& 4&&& )the meal,i (&&&&&&& 5&& )i had not actually handed any money& tothe cashier.i had just(&&& 6&& )out,and nobody had noticed.&A.into&&&&&& &B.for &&&&&&&&&&&&& &C.of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.atA.lost&&&&&&& B.tried&&&&&&&&&&&& C.hungry&&&&&&&&&& D.anxiousA.excited&&&B.eager&&&&&&&&&& C.satisfied&&&&&&&& D.encouragedA.rest&&&&&&& B.food&&&&&&&&&&&& C.travel&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.&&&drinkA.over&&&&& B.through&&&&&&& &C.across&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.withAthough&&& B.recognized&& C.noticed&&&&&&&&&&& D.realized&&&&&还有几段.
DAABD你是不是漏写了,第四题的选项有问题好像..
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 高一英语完形填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信