急急急 求高手做高一英语完形填空空

英语完形填空,,!!!!求解!!!!!!急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!!!_百度知道
英语完形填空,,!!!!求解!!!!!!急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!!!
com/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=a8edbbbef901/b21cd6a7a81e30fd41&/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=76ebaa1ba794fbfeed12f2eb8389442.hiphotos://a.&nbsp.jpg" esrc="http.baidu://a.com/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=96e4e8a2cf3d70cf4cafa20bc8ecfd38/00eed12f2eb8389442;<a href="http://a
提问者采纳
easier40D. trouble38C. Thank you34D. generous37C. nice28B. impression25C. turn in27B. newspaper26D. dropped32B. good23B. treat39A. even30D. actually36B. return33A. business22A. tips35A. ring31B. fight24D. kept back29A21C
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语完形填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁完形填空(求助英语高手,急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)_百度知道
完形填空(求助英语高手,急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)
1.We draw with r_______.2.They sweep the floor with b______ and clean the blackboradwith a d______.3.Todau is Sunday. T______ is Tuesday.4.We all l______ a happy life.5.The puils have l______ at school and have s______ or d______ at home.6.The lovely boy makes his parents n______.7.I&#39;m sorry for b______ late.It doesn&#39;t matter.8.We have three m______ a day,b__穿恭扁枷壮磺憋委铂莲____ in th3e morning,l______ at noon,ands______ in the evening.9.O______ comes form oranges and apple pie is made form apples.10.Denis can&#39;t have a basket.It&#39;s too e______.He can o______ have a box.只用发答案,谢谢详细的追加
提问者采纳
我能肯定的答案就只有这些,其他的我就不太肯定,希望有用吧!1. ? 2.broom ,render3.Tomorrow4. ?5. large, small ?6. ?7. being8. meals, breakfast, lunch, super9. orange juice10.? ?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
完形填空的相关知识
其他1条回答
这不是完形填空,笨笨呢编题的真垃圾,第三题:今天是星期天,星期二是?明天?找你穿恭扁枷壮磺憋委铂莲老师,问下这些答案都是属于课本里哪个单元的,再对照着书自己做吧。学习是自己的,而这些东西太简单了,连这个都要问,你还要上课干什么!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语高手帮我做一篇完形填空.一、完型填空As Christmas is coming ,there are presents to be bought,cards to be sent,and rooms to be cleaned.Parents are __31__ with difficult jobs of hiding presents from curious young children.If the gifts are large,this is sometimes a real __32__.On Christmas Eve,young children find the excitement almost unbearable.They are torn between the wish to go to bed early so that Father Christmas will bring their presents quickly and the wish to __33___ up late so that they will not __34__ the fun.The wish for gifts usually proves stronger.But though children go to bed early,they often lie __35__ for a long time,hoping to get a short __36__ at Father Christmas .Last Christmas ,my wife and __37__ hid a few large presents in the storeroom.I __38__ the moment when my son,Jimmy,would __39__ me where that new bike had come from,but __40__ he did not see it.On Christmas Eve,__41__ took the children hours to go to sleep.It must have been nearly __42__ when my wife and I went quietly into their room and began __43__ stockings.Then I pushed in the __44__ I bought for Jimmy and left it beside the Christmas tree.We knew we would not get much sleep that night,for the children were __45__ to get up early.At about five o’clock the next morning,we were __46__ by loud sounds coming from the children’s room----- they were shouting excitedly!__47__ I had time to get out of bed,young Jimmy came riding into the room on his new bike,and his sister,Mary,followed close behind pushing her new baby carriage.__48__ the baby arrived.He moved __49__ the hands and knees into the room dragging a large balloon behind him.Suddenly it burst.That woke us up __50__.The day had really begun with a band.(巨响)31.A.faced B.met C.filled D.pleased32.A.question B.matter C.problem D.business33.A.get B.stay C.stand D.wake34.A.lose B.break C.miss D.leave35.A.awake B.wake C.asleep D.sleep36.A.look B.stare C.glare D.watch37.A.hopefully B.busily C.gladly D.successfully38.A.liked B.feared C.surprised D.hated39.A.answer B.tell C.ask D.search40.A.sadly B.unluckily C.possibly D.fortunately41.A.it B.they C.I D.we42.A.morning B.midnight C.evening D.daybreak43.A.filling B.sewing C.mending D.preparing44.A.present B.stocking C.bike D.tree45.A.going B.sure C.glad D.excited46.A.troubled B.frightened C.woken D.shocked47.A.Before B.After C.Until D.Since48.A.Even B.And C.Soon D.Then49.A.with B.on C.over D.by50.A.all B.nearly C.pletely
a c a c a c d a c b a b a c b c a d d d我劝同学还是自己做做,不要总是把作业发到百度上来找人帮忙,这样对自己没什么好处
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这是几年级的啊????太简单了吧a c a c a c d a c b a b a c b c a d d d好多都没意思 纯粹的为了考试而设计的···
扫描下载二维码急急急!求答案!找一篇英语完形填空,请复上原文以及选项和答案…_百度知道
急急急!求答案!找一篇英语完形填空,请复上原文以及选项和答案…
*此完行填空出自江西安福中学年高二上第一次月考英语试题!谢谢大家了,务必带原文.i saw a kid named Kyle from my class walking home from school with all his book 、选项以及答案。
有谁能帮我一下找到此完行填空的答案开头是one day when i was in high school
提问者采纳
A. A.”Not until that moment did I realize that you should never underestimate(低估) the
of your actions, and began, I thought to myself. thought26. went on
D, thanks, and asked him where he lived. came up
D. nervous
C. college31. broken
D, I am here to tell all of you that being a friend to someone is the best
you can give him.21. enjoy
C. On the graduation day. school
C. turned out28. clever
C. hardest
C. A!”I helped him pick up his books. famous
B. throwing
B.He cleared his throat, I saw a kid named Kyle from my class walking home from school with all his books. proud
D, he lived near me. A, big guy, “Hey. saved39. thank
D. So. A, I saw several kids running toward him, His glasses went
and landed in the grass. pride
B. luckiest29.Kyle was the
__student of our class. Once27. They ran at him, I patted him on the back and said. favorite
D. A. Therefore he had the
to prepare a
speech. knocking
C. A. disbelief
went out to him. A. honor
C? He must really be
22___, you’ll be
. congratulate34. A. anxiety
C, one of those guys that really found
themselves during high school. When
C. flying25. meaning40. A. hurt38, he looked at me and said. snatching24, nothing happened. exciting
C. Your parents. A, your teachers… but mostly your friends. praised
D.”As I was walking. As it
. My friend
me from doing the unspeakable. A. old
B. pleasure
C. “Thankfully. chance
B. With one small gesture you can
a person’s life. taking
D. Over the next four years. passed by
B. Where22.”I just looked at my friend with
as he told the story of the first day we met. While
C. anxious23. We talked all the way home, I could see that he was