以“Trees in the city”为题目写一篇英语作文题目

请以“What will your life be like in the future”为题写一篇英语作文!谢谢!_百度知道
请以“What will your life be like in the future”为题写一篇英语作文!谢谢!
Our city will be more crowded.Because I&#39.And our city will be cleaner than before,I think my life will ll go to work by car every day.I won&#39.There will be more trees and moret go to thell be healthier than before.(共79个单词。原创.It will look very beautiful.There will be more cars and more tall buildings.It will be faster than now.I&#39In the future
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你是如何过春节的?请用英语写一篇80词左右的短文。 - 同桌100学习网
您好,欢迎您来到![]或[]
在线解答时间:早上8:00-晚上22:30周六、日照常
你是如何过春节的?请用英语写一篇80词左右的短文。
你是如何过春节的?请用英语写一篇80词左右的短文。
上传:[注意:图片必须为JPG,GIF格式,大小不得超过100KB]
您好,欢迎来到同桌100!您想继续回答问题?您是新用户?
How do I spend my Spring Festival Last year’s Spring Festival is special. My uncle and my aunt came to my home. My family were very happy to keep the Spring Festival with them. And it was the most exciting festival of all the festivals. On New Year’s Eve, my father and my uncle talked about their work together. My mum did some cooking with my aunt Grandparents and I watched the New Year TV programmes. At about six o’clock, we had a special family dinner. We all thought the dumplings were delicious. On the first day of the New Year, we visited our relatives. In the afternoon, we went shopping in Jiefanf Road. My uncle bought some Jay’s CDs. He likes Jay’s music very much. There were so many people on the road. It was more alive than any other time of a year. On the second and the third days, we spent a wonderful weekend in the country. There were much bigger trees than in the city. And the animals were more beautiful than in the city. We all enjoyed ourselves.
回答者:teacher072
How do I spend my Spring Festival
Last year’s Spring Festival is special. My uncle and my aunt came to my home. My family were very happy to keep the Spring Festival with them. And it was the most exciting festival of all the festivals.
On New Year’s Eve, my father and my uncle talked about their work together. My mum did some cooking with my aunt Grandparents and I watched the New Year TV programmes. At about six o’clock, we had a special family dinner. We all thought the dumplings were delicious.
On the first day of the New Year, we visited our relatives. In the afternoon, we went shopping in Jiefanf Road. My uncle bought some Jay’s CDs. He likes Jay’s music very much. There were so many people on the road. It was more alive than any other time of a year.
On the second and the third days, we spent a wonderful weekend in the country. There were much bigger trees than in the city. And the animals were more beautiful than in the city. We all enjoyed ourselves.
回答者:teacher092
How do I spend my Spring Festival Last year’s Spring Festival is special. My uncle and my aunt came to my home. My family were very happy to keep the Spring Festival with them. And it was the most exciting festival of all the festivals. On New Year’s Eve, my father and my uncle talked about their work together. My mum did some cooking with my aunt Grandparents and I watched the New Year TV programmes. At about six o’clock, we had a special family dinner. We all thought the dumplings were delicious. On the first day of the New Year, we visited our relatives. In the afternoon, we went shopping in Jiefanf Road. My uncle bought some Jay’s CDs. He likes Jay’s music very much. There were so many people on the road. It was more alive than any other time of a year. On the second and the third days, we spent a wonderful weekend in the country. There were much bigger trees than in the city. And the animals were more beautiful than in the city. We all enjoyed ourselves.
回答者:teacher077
My Spring Festival is special. My uncle and my aunt came back from Shanghai. My family were very happy to keep the Spring Festival with them. And it was the most exciting festival of all the festivals.
On New Year’s Eve, my father and my uncle talked about their work together. My mum did some cooking with my aunt Grandparents and I watched the New Year TV programmes. At about six o’clock, we had a special family dinner. We all thought the dumplings were delicious.
On the first day of the New Year, we visited our relatives. In the afternoon, we went shopping in Jiefanf Road. My uncle bought some Jay’s CDs. He likes Jay’s music very much. There were so many people on the road. It was more alive than any other time of a year.
On the second and the third days, we spent a wonderful weekend in the country. There were much bigger trees than in the city. And the animals were more beautiful than in the city. We all enjoyed ourselves.
回答者:teacher079请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)In the north of Scotland there is a lake called Loch Ness. It is the biggest&& 36&&in Britain. It is over thirty kilometers 37 and in some places nearly 300 meters deep . It is cold and dark and not many people went there until after 1930. Then a road was made &&38&&the lake. Holiday makers began to use the road, and this was when the &&39&&began. Someone said that he had seen a monster(怪兽) in the lake. He said it was twelve meters long. It had a long &&40 &and a small head. Then someone else said he had seen&41&. Others said the same thing and in 1933 a London doctor took a &42&. It& 43&&like a monster with a long neck and a thick body but the photo was not too &&44 . The newspapers printed the picture and &&45&&it the Loch Ness monster, or "Nessie". Then the argument(争论) began. &&46 people, however, were certain there was something living in the lake. Others said there was&& 47 &there. In 1961, a lot of people joined together to make a real &48&&to see and photograph the monster to find&&49 &there was one! Several times people thought they saw something but after ten years there was &50&&no real proof (证据). Later underwater television cameras were used, but &&51 &&found any real proof. However, they &&52 &find something interesting: a huge underwater cave. It was big enough to be &&53&&of a monster, but of course, this was not a proof. In 1975, however, some American scientists& 54 &a search group. They used an underwater camera. It took pictures every seventy seconds. Some of the pictures seemed to show a red-brown creature. Its body was about four meters long &55&&had a very ugly head on the end of a four -meter neck. Many people then began to believe in the monster. But even today we can't be certain.小题1:A.riverB.oceanC.seaD.lake小题2:A.wideB.tallC.longD.high小题3:A.inB.overC.aroundD.above小题4:A.accidentsB.meetingsC.sayingsD.stories小题5:A.eyeB.earC.noseD.neck小题6:A.itB.oneC.someD.all小题7:A.photoB.mapC.gunD.chance小题8:A.soundedB.lookedC.feelD.would小题9:A.cleanB.clearC.takenD.shown小题10:A.calledB.believedC.thoughtD.regarded小题11:A.SomeB.MoreC.AllD.No小题12:A.nothingB.anythingC.monstersD.everything小题13:A.effortB.thingC.interestD.trip小题14:A.soB.butC.asD.if小题15:A.evenB.stillC.alsoD.yet小题16:A.someoneB.no oneC.anyoneD.we小题17:A.didB.reallyC.wereD.actually小题18:A.roomB.houseC.homeD.ground小题19:A.foundB.formed(组成)C.invitedD.get小题20:A.butB.orC.andD.however
题型:阅读理解
Next time a customer comes to your office, offer him a cup of coffee. And when you’re doing your holiday shopping online, make sure you’re holding a large glass of iced tea. The physical sensation(感觉) of warmth encourages emotional warmth, while a cold drink in hand prevents you from making unwise decisions—those are the practical lesson being drawn from recent research by psychologist John A. Bargh.Psychologists have known that one person’s perception(感知) of another’s “warmth” is a powerful determiner in social relationships. Judging someone to be either “warm” or “cold” is a primary consideration, even trumping evidence that a “cold” person may be more capable. Much of this is rooted in very early childhood experiences, Bargh argues, when babies’ conceptual sense of the world around them is shaped by physical sensations, particularly warmth and coldness. Classic studies by Harry Harlow, published in 1958, showed monkeys preferred to stay close to a cloth “mother” rather than one made of wire, even when the wire “mother” carried a food bottle. Harlow’s work and later studies have led psychologists to stress the need for warm physical contact from caregivers to help young children grow into healthy adults with normal social skills.Feelings of “warmth” and “coldness” in social judgments appear to be universal. Although no worldwide study has been done, Bargh says that describing people as “warm” or “cold” is common to many cultures, and studies have found those perceptions influence judgment in dozens of countries.To test the relationship between physical and psychological warmth, Bargh conducted an experiment which involved 41 college students. A research assistant who was unaware of the study’s hypotheses(假设), handed the students either a hot cup of coffee, or a cold drink, to hold while the researcher filled out a short information form: The drink was then handed back. After that, the students were asked to rate the personality of “Person A” based on a particular description. Those who had briefly held the warm drink regarded Person A as warmer than those who had held the iced drink.“We are grounded in our physical experiences even when we think abstractly,” says Bargh.小题1:According to Paragraph 1, a person’s emotion may be affected by ______.A.the visitors to his officeB.the psychology lessons he hasC.his physical feeling of coldnessD.the things he has bought online小题2:The author mentions Harlow’s experiment to show that ______.A.adults should develop social skillsB.babies need warm physical contactC.caregivers should be healthy adultsD.monkeys have social relationships小题3:In Bargh’s experiment, the students were asked to ______.A.evaluate someone’s personalityB.write down their hypothesesC.fill out a personal information formD.hold coffee and cold drink alternatively小题4:We can infer from the passage that ______.A.abstract thinking does not come from physical experiencesB.feelings of warmth and coldness are studied worldwideC.physical temperature affects how we see othersD.capable persons are often cold to others小题5:What would be the best title for the passage?A.Drinking for Better Social RelationshipsB.Experiments of Personality EvaluationC.Developing Better Drinking HabitsD.Physical Sensations and Emotions
Bolivia has a population of three and a half million. About one tenth of the total
one-fourth are mixed I and more than half are full-blooded Indians. The government and the industries are under the control of the white people.The Indians today live in much the same way as their ancestors. Most of them are farmers. Many work in the mines, for mining is the most important industry on Bolivia’s. Of all the mining products, tin is the most important, which makes up three-fourths of all Bolivia’s exports. The eastern slopes of the Andes, since there are very few roads there, are fertile but not highly developed. The two primary means of transportation are river boats and porters. East of the hill region is the great plains where tropical plants are grown. A serious problem for Bolivia is the transport of food from the warm regions, where it is grown to the mountainous regions, where most of the people live.Bolivia gained its independence from Spain about a hundred years ago. It has been slow in developing, but its rich resources promise a better future in it.小题1:.The majority of the Bolivian population are &&&&&&&.A.full-blooded Indians B.mixed Indian and white C.white citizens D.all whites and mixed-blooded people小题2:.. The Indian’s way of life today is&&&&&&&.A.quite different from that of their ancestorsB.quite interesting C.almost the same as their ancestors’D.very exciting小题3:.The main product Bolivia exports is&&&&&&&&.A.tropical plantsB.gold and silverC.tin D.food小题4:.Bolivia has been slow in developing, but it has hope for a better future because of its &&&&&&&.A.mining products B.rich resources C.independence from SpainD.two primary means of transportation
Taiwan will finalize a plan by the end of June to open up the island to tourists from mainland China, though no date has been fixed for formal implementation(执行), an official at the Mainland Affairs Council(MAC)said on Monday.The official said the reports in the local press on Monday that the MAC has decided to postpone its plan to announce the implementation of the new plan on July 1 were inaccurate.The official said cooperation between different organizations was still underway.The United Daily news quoted the director of the MAC’s legal affairs department, Liu Thehsun, as saying the plan to open up to mainland tourists would not be implemented as scheduled due to a lack of cross-strait communication.Although relevant authorities, including the Bureau of Immigration and the Tourism Bureau, have complete reports on how to deal with visitors from mainland China, the decision has been taken not to press, ahead with announcement of the plan’s implementation on the first of July, Liu was quoted as saying.The report also said that while no restrictions would be imposed on the mainland visitors in terms of age or residence in China, the visitors would need to hold a steady job or have more than 50,000RMB(about 6,000, U.S.dollars)in bank savings before they would be eligible(有资格的)to visit Taiwan.In addition, Taiwan bound mainland tourists would have to come as part of a tour group and would be allowed to stay a maximum of 10 days each time.The number of mainland tourists allowed to enter the island would also initially be limited to 1,000 people a day.Although most people from Taiwan are free to travel to China, only a small number of mainland Chinese have been able to visit the island due to restrictions imposed by both sides of the Taiwan Strait after the end of a civil war in 1949.小题1:At the moment, according to the passage,&&&&& ___________.A.no mainland Chinese can visit Taiwan nowB.any mainland Chinese can visit Taiwan nowC.many mainland Chinese have ever visited Taiwan since 1949D.a few mainland Chinese have ever visited Taiwan since 1949小题2:When Taiwan opens up the island to tourists from mainland China,_____________.A.there will be no restrictions to mainland visitorsB.mainland visitors who want to travel in Taiwan must have at least ¥50,000 in the bank savings accountC.there will be no age restrictions to the mainland visitorsD.mainland visitors will be free to travel to Taiwan小题3:We can infer from the passage that ______get(s)involved in the implementation of the plan.A.MACB.United DailyC.several organizationsD.Bureau of Immigration小题4:Which of the following statement is TRUE?A.The implementation of the plan has not been fixed.B.It was originally fixed on July 1 to announce the plan’s implementation.C.For lack of cross-strait communication, the plan will not be officially completed until July.D.When the plan is finalized, it will be announced immediately.
For many people in the US,sports are not just for fun. They’re almost a “religion”.Thousands of sports fans buy expensive tickets to watch their favorite teams and athletes play in person .Other fans watch the games at home,sticking to their TV sets,never missing a game. Many a wife becomes a “sports widow” during her husband’s favorite season. Americans’ devotion to sports has created a new class:professional athletes. Sports stars often receive million&dollar salaries. Some even make big money by appearing in advertisements for soft drinks,shoes and almost everything.Sports are an important part of American culture. Throughout their school life,Americans learn to play many sports. Many students try out for the school teams. Athletic events at universities attract scores of fans and benefit the whole community. Many people also enjoy non&competitive activities,like hiking,cycling,horseback riding,camping or hunting.Many sports were imported from other countries. Europeans brought tennis,golf,bowling and boxing to America .Football and baseball came from other Old World games. Only basketball has a truly American origin. Americans export sports fever as well. Satellites broadcast games to sports fans around the globe. NBA is a good example. The names of American superstars like basketball great Michael Jordan have become household words all over the world.小题1:.Many a wife becomes a “sports widow” in the US probably because________.A.they are serious in religionB.they are devoted to sportsC.their husbands stick to sportsD.their husbands are missing小题2:.Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?A.The US sports stars can earn a large sum of money via the media.B.American students go in for various sports and athletic events.C.Lots of American people take part in non&competitive activities.D.American people like to exchange different sports from each other.小题3:.The writer mainly intends to tell us________.A.how important sports are in AmericaB.where sports can help to make moneyC.why sports are so popular in AmericaD.what affect Americans’ everyday life
What do you usually expect from a pop star’s concert? Dazzling stage design, mysterious guest singers or sensational costumes? The answer is yes for most singers. But no when it comes to David Tao’s concerts. “ I won’t invite guests to perform. I won’t dance, take off my clothes or dress up like a peacock to attract attention,” Tao said.Tao insisted a concert should offer nothing more than music.
Tao has been on the music scene since 1997. Quality is the word that can best describe his works. With six albums in 10 years, the 38-year-old singer is not prolific(多产的 ), but he has achieved much more than other Chinese singers who have produced 10 or more albums in a short time. Tao is called the “ Godfather of R&B” in China and has been a trendsetter(创新者) in China’s music industry. His albums have won various awards in Asia for his socially conscious lyrics, simple rhythms and creative mix of traditional sounds, like Peking Opera and traditional Chinese musical instruments. Tao’s parents were famous entertainers in Taiwan. Tao spent some of his childhood in Hong Kong. His father was an actor, singer and composer, while his mother was a Peking Opera artist. His parents once moved to the United States and his father worked for Walt Disney. Later his parents returned to Taiwan where his father began his singing career, leaving David to finish his education in the United States. Tao met Taiwanese producer, Wang Zhi Ping, who offered him a job. So Tao went back to Taiwan to write and produce songs for many singers. In 1997 with the help of Wang and another Taiwanese producer, Jim Lee, Tao released his first album which set a record in Taiwan as the first album from a new singer. Tao won two awards, Best Newcomer and Best Producer, becoming the first new comer/singer to also win a Best Producer award during the 9th GMA (金曲奖). Later, Tao released his second album. In this album Tao tried many musical styles including his in fact each song is different in their style and music arrangement. “I grew up listening to the most fashionably mixed types of music with my father playing Elvis Presley’s songs in one room and my mother singing Peking Opera in another,” Tao said jokingly. Tao said he will release a new album after the tour and then he will switch roles to become a film director. Preparation for the movie has already begun and it will be released in 2011. “ After the concert, I will switch my focus to that. I hope I can make it one thing after another.”小题1:To pop star Tao, what is the most important thing to a concert?A.Costumes.B.Stage design.C.Guest singers.D.Music and interaction.小题2: According to the passage, the reasons for Tao’s albums to win awards are as follows EXCEPT____.A.socially conscious lyricsB.simple rhythmsC.mix of traditional soundsD.quantities of albums小题3:. Tao is successful and called the “ Godfather of R&B” because_______.A.his parents influenced him a lotB.he himself is prolificC.he is creative in musicD.Both A and C小题4: We can infer from the passage that after the concert,_______.A.Tao will spend less time in his musicB.Tao will spend all his time producing musicC.Tao will become an actorD.Tao will make two films
Cities in Europe and around the world may be growing “bike trees” in the near future. Invented by Japan’s JFE engineering Corp., the invention proved useful in the busiest parts of this nation’s crowded cities. Local governments of Japan have struggled for ways to encourage people to park their bikes considerately, particularly close to big stations, but that may block some roads and entrances to home and businesses. “Our cities do not have a lot of space for any kind of parking, including bicycles.” said Mitsuharu Oshima, a spokesman for JFE Engineering. The bike tre one in a tower that is above ground, and on the contrary, the other in a subterranean structure. A cyclist registers(登记)with the operator of the equipment, pays a monthly fee and pushes the wheels of his bicycle into restraints at the base of the bike tree. Each bicycle is fitted with an electronic card with the owner’s details. A mechanical arm then pulls the bike into the base of the tower and moves it to a free location inside. To collect the bike later, the cyclist puts his card through a reader and his bike is automatically (自动地)returned to him in seconds. “The science of the equipment has been difficult----even though they may look simple ----because bikes come in many different shapes and sizes.” said Oshima. As well as clearing away the road, bicycles cannot be stolen from a bike tree. There are presently versions at seven sites in Japan and two others are under construction, while work is under way on an even larger version----with room for 9,400 bicycles---in Thailand. And Oshima believes that the idea could catch on in Europe, particularly in countries such as France, Holland and Denmark, where cycling is so popular.小题1: What is the right order of the following things when you use the bike tree? ① the wheels of the bicycle are put into restraints at the base ② the card is read and the bike is automatically returned ③ an electronic card with the owner’s details is given
④ the bike is pulled and moved to a free location insideA.③②①④B.②①④③C.③①④②D.②④③①小题2:What made it difficult to design “bike trees”?A.The location of “bike trees”B.The differences of the bikesC.The method of finding enough bikesD.The importance of traffic safety小题3: From the passage, we can know that___________.A.cyclists can use “bike trees” for free in JapanB.there are seven “bike trees” used for holding bikes in JapanC.local government of Japan encourage people to ride bikesD.countries with many cyclists in Europe will like the idea of “bike trees’
While IQ (Intelligence Quotient) tells you how smart you are. EQ (Emotional Quotient) tells you how well you use your smartness. Professor Salovery, the psychologist who created the term, EQ, says that it is IQ that gets you hired but it is EQ that gets you promoted. Supported by his research, he suggested that when predicting future successes, a person’s brainpower, as measured by IQ tests, might actually matter less than a person’s character, or EQ. Professor Salovery may be correct. For example, have you ever wondered why some of the best and smartest students in your class end up failing exams? Perhaps it is because of their EQ. People often make the mistake of thinking that EQ is the opposite of IQ. It is not. Although it is hoped that people have both high EQs and IQs, there is little doubt that those with low EQs have a hard time surviving in life. For a long time, researchers discussed if a person’s IQ could be raised. The geneticists said no, while the social scientists said yes. Furthermore, the social scientists said that it was possible to improve a person’s EQ, particularly in terms of “people skills”, such as understanding and communication. Recently, a professor released the findings of a study on senior high school students. When some normal students were introduced to some disabled students, they found that afterwards they were more willing to help people in difficulties. At the same time, there was a marked change in the disabled students’ attitudes. They became more positive about their disabilities and were more eager to try new things. People with high EQs often have positive attitudes towards life and are open to different ideas, so they tend to be more creative in their thinking. Please remember that having a high IQ is helpful but having a high EQ might even be more helpful.小题1: The second paragraph tells us that &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. A.people who have a high IQ always have a high EQB.EQ is the opposite of IQC.people who have a low EQ tend to have a hard lifeD.people who have a high EQ always have a high IQ小题2:What did the professor find from his study of normal students being introduced to some disabled children?A.Students with disabilities were not open in trying new things.B.There was no change in the normal students.C.The disabled students became more positive and more eager to try new things.D.The disabled students were more willing to help others.小题3: Which of the following is the writer’s attitude toward EQ and IQ?A.IQ is more helpful to people than EQ.B.IQ can be raised by understanding and communication.C.EQ can get people hired.D.A high EQ is of great benefit in getting people promoted.小题4:Which of the following would be the best title of this passage?A.A person’s brainpower.B.IQ, EQ and success.C.IQ and a person’s character.D.A person’s IQ and EQ.}

我要回帖

更多关于 作文题目 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信