求英语作文题目 题目为should wil...

英语试题求解!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
概括:whatever we face,we shouldn't give up our dream.作文:The dream i have is there is one day ican travell all around the world .It may be familiar to someone else ,but my heart is filled with it.
I think if i want to make it come true i need to study harder,so i wil have more knowledge to solve the problems in this progress .I should also stick to it and try my best to realise it .
I沃恫剁岗芨芬遏屎繁蕉 think that my dream is meaningful,in the progess of realising it ,i can learn more and become more brave.On the other hand ,i also can help others in my trip,and i can make more friends.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语试题的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁上海历年中考英语作文试题大评析+预测 白金版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
42页免费39页免费11页免费6页免费13页免费 39页2下载券3页免费4页1下载券2页免费4页2下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢42页免费7页1下载券5页1下载券3页免费31页1下载券
上海历年中考英语作文试题大评析+预测 白金版|上​海​历​年​中​考​英​语​作​文​试​题​大​评​析​+​预​测​ ​ ​给​力​ ​中​考​英​语​必​备​ ​给​中​考​加​分​ ​风​暴​激​荡​ ​白​金​版
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢读了本文的人还读了...
本类排行...
最新热文...
为您推荐...求高一英语作文题目:why should we learn English_百度知道
求高一英语作文题目:why should we learn English
we can read English books and watch the English movies without caption,if you have enough money and want to travel around the world,learning English well is a good skill,English is spoken in many countires all over the world now,learning English well means we can talk to native speakers,,Nearly all of the China teenagers are able to speak English fluently,In order to open ours eyes, we must learn many English vocabulary,Of course,We can know about their countries culture by talking each other,Second,English is very useful so it”s important for us to learn English,But we never think about why we should learn English,At first,you should learn spoken English at first,Third,
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁武汉市08年初中毕业生考试试题(英语卷及答案)
12:02:31 来源:网络 文章作者:匿名
二、选择填空(本题共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分。)从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案。
&&& 26.&When your mother you that blue dress,Mary?
&&& &Sorry,I realy can&t remember.    
  A.does;buy B.has;bought C.had;boughtD.did;buy    
  27.&Can your father drive?
&&& &Yes,and he usualy to school.    
  A.drove B.is driving C.drives D.has driven    
  28.Hasn&t Betty come yet?
&&& &No,and I for her for nearly 2 hours.    
  A.wait B.waited C.have waited D.had waited    
  29.&May I use your ruler?
&&& & .  A.Yes,please B.You are nice C.It doesn&t matterD.It was a pleasure    
  30.&Do you know?
&&& &Sorry,I don&t know.    
  A.where does Jimmy work B.where Jimmy works    
  C.how does Jimmy go to work D.what does Jimmy do      31.&Have you seen my glasses?I    find them.    &Sorry,I haven&t seen them.    A.can&tB.shouldn&tC.won&tD.mustn&t    
  32.&Nancy,it&s too hot.Put the fish in the fridge,or it wil bad. &OK,Mom!    
  A.go B.changeC.feelD.keep    
  33.&May I have another cake?
&&& &You&d better not.You shouldn&t go swimming on a     stomach.    A.hotB.hungry C.fatD.ful    
  34.&Hey,Turn it off!We don&t     music in the reading-room.    &Oh,I&m sorry,madam.    A.likeB.hearC.play D.alow    
  35.&Are you     from America?
&&& &No,none of US.    A.both B.al C.any D.either    
  36.&Peter,I think we need to buy a new car.    &Oh,no!We are    out of money,you know?
&&& A.trying B.going C.getting D.running    
  37.&Bil is il.Do you know what&s wrong with him?
&&& &poor boy.His ilness is the     of eating unhealthy food.    A.resultB.causeC.reason D.end    
  38.&Why did you come back so early?
&&& &The English party has been    til next Friday.    A.put onB.put offC.put awayD.put out    
  39.&Hurry up,Jack!    &Just give me five minutes to put my desk in    .    A.timeB.lineC.orderD.shape     40.&You mean   I have to go there by myself,for you are not free.    &Yeah, .    A.you mean itB.you think itC.you got itD.you did it    
三、完形填空(本题共25小题;每小题1分,满分25分。)   
 阅读下面两篇短文,掌握其大意,然后从41-65各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。
  Dear grandma,How is it going? I hope that grandpa is (41) now.I was sorry to hear that he had a (42) last week.I hope you are   in good health.Things are fine now. I finished my end-of-year exams last week and got my (43) card today.I always get (44) when &&& I see the envelope from school in the mail,but (45) I did OK this time.I had a realy hard (46) with science this semester,and &&&& I wasn&t surprised to find that my worst report was from my science teacher. She said I was lazy,which isn&t (47). It&s just && that I find science realy difficult.(48) disappointing result was in history. My history teacher said I could do better. The good && (49) is that my math teacher said I was hard-working. And my Spanish teacher said my listening was good.   Wel, that&s about al&  the news I have for now.Dad and Mom (50) their love.loveAlan    
  41.A.wel B.rich C.busy D.kind    
  42.A.restB.dream C.gameD.cold    
  43.A.reportB.ID C.phoneD.library    
  44.A.excited B.sad C.nervousD.tired    
  45.A.carefuly B.luckily C.suddenly D.quickly 
 & 46.A.business B.question C.problem D.time 
&&& 47.A.importantB.trueC.boring D.enough    
  48.A.Each B.SomeC.AnotherD.Other    
  49.A.meaning B.noticeC.newsD.letter    
  50.A.haveB.send C.provideD.show
  This story happened in a smal mountain vilage. One day there was an earthquake(地震). Nothing was destroyed and (51) was hurt. But a huge rock fel from a nearby mountain and stopped in the middle of the road.     When the earthquake (52),many people came to the road and saw the huge rock. Some of the strongest men tried to lift the rock (53) the road. But they couldn&t move it. They tried to push it but failed. They tried to (54) it with ropes but nothing worked.    &Wel,&they al agreed,&There&s nothing we can do about it. We&l have to change the (55).&At this time a boy of l2 years old said,&I think I can help you to move the rock.&
&&& &You?&they shouted,&What are you talking about?&The men al (56) at the boy.    The next morning some people came into the street. One of them shouted,&The rock is (57)!&More people ran out to see. It was true. The rock wasn&t in the road any more. It wasn&t (58) near the road.    &This is (59),&they said,&Where did it go?&
&&& The boy stood in the street,(60),&I told you I could move it last night.&
&&& The boy walked over to where the(61)had been and uncovered some earth.&I buriedit,&he said.    The people looked (62). &You see,&he said,&I dug a deep hole next to the rock and I dug a smal incline(斜坡) up to the rock and the rock (63) down into the hole by itself. I covered it with earth&The crowds shouted,&What a (64) boy!&And some of them said,&Why haven&t we thought of this good (65)?&
&&& 51.A.somebody B.nobody C.anybody D.everybody   
  52.A.stopped B.started C.happened D.appeared      53.A.overB.into C.offD.onto    
  54.A.push B.lift C.changeD.pul    
  55.A.road B.stoneC.ropeD.vilage   
  56.A.looked B.laughed C.caled D.pointed    
  57.A.goneB.missed C.broken D.stolen    
  58.A.very B.quiteC.even D.stil    
  59.A.heavy B.dangerous C.special D.impossible      60.A.crying B.smiling C.thinking D.lying    
  61.A.streetB.town C.rock D.mountain    
  62.A.surprised B.sad C.happy D.relaxed    
  63.A.lay B.dropped C.walked D.ran    
  64.A.cleverB.strong C.braveD.poor    
  65.A.boy B.holeC.story D.way    
四、阅读理解(本题共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
&&& 阅读下面三篇材料,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案
  One day when Jack was walking in the park,he saw a woman,who lived a few mlies away,sitting on a bench with a dog beside her. The dog was looking up at the woman.    Jack walked up to the woman and said,&Helo,Sue,how are you? May I sit and talk with you for a while?&
&&& &Of course,please sit down,&Sue said.    Jack sat down next to Sue on the bench,and they talked quietly together. The dog continued to look up at Sue,as if waiting to be fed.   &That&s a nice dog,isn&t he?&Jack said,pointing at the animal.    &Yes,he is. He&s handsome. He&s a bit of a mixture,but that&s not a bad thing. He&s strong and healthy.&
&&& &And hungry,&Jack said. &He hasn&t taken his eyes off you. He thinks you&ve got some food for him.&&That&s true&,Sue said,&But I haven&t.&
&&& They both laughed and then Jack said,&Does your dog bite?&
&&& &No,&Sue said.  &He&s never bitten anyone. He&s always gentle and friendly.&
&&& Hearing this,Jack decided to hold out his hand and touched the animal&s head. Suddenly it jumped up and bit him.   &Hey!&Jack shouted. &You said your dog didn&t bite.&
&&& Sue replied in surprise,&Yeah,l did. But this is not my dog. My dog&s at home.&
&&& 66.The dog looked at the woman because _________.    A.the woman wanted to feed him B.the woman was friendly    C.he was strong and healthy D.he was hungry    
  67.Jack and Sue were _________.    A.friendsB.next&door neighbors    C.strangersD.in the same family    
  68.Jack touched the dog because he believed _________.    A.the dog was handsomeB.Sue&s dog was unfriendly    C.the dog belonged to Sue D.Sue&s dog was at home      69.We can infer from the passage that _____.    A.Sue gave a wrong answerB.Jack made a mistake    C.the dog wasn&t dangerousD.both Jack and Sue liked the dog      70.Which of the folowing can be the best title of the passage?
&&& A.A Wrong Question B.Sue&s Dog    
  C.A Pleasant Meeting D.Sue&s Friend 
  71.The above is _________.    A.a poster from a club B.an advertisement for films    C.a note to parentsD.an introduction of a cinema    
  72.A mother wil sure meet her kid at 12:30 after the film in the club. It must be ______.   A.21 JuneB.28 JuneC.19 July D.26 July   
  73.Which of the folowing is alowed to the cinema alone in the club?
&&& A.A 2-year-old baby. B.A 19-year-old student.    C.A 30-year-old parent.D.A 10-year-old pupil.    
  74._________ on the first Saturday of July.    A.Kids&Club wil start at 10:30    B.The kids wil see TWO BROTHERS    C.There wil be no Kids&Club    D.The kids wil have creative activities    
  75.The longest film of the four is _________.   A.MEET THE ROBINSONS B.TWO BROTHERS   C.TREASURE PLANET D.MR BEAN&S HOLIDAY
  Years ago,I lived in a building in a large city. The building next door was only a few feet away from mine. There was a woman who lived there,whom I had never met,yet I could see her seated by her window each afternoon,sewing or reading.    After several months had gone by,I began to notice that her window was dirty. Everything was unclear through the dirty window. I would say to myself,&I wonder why that woman doesn&t wash her window. It realy looks terrible.&
&&& One bright morning I decided to clean my flat,including washing the window on the inside.    Late in the afternoon when I finished the cleaning,I sat down by the window with a cup of coffee for a rest. What a surprise! Across the way,the woman sitting by her window was clearly visible. Her window was clean!    Then it dawned on me. I had been criticizing (批评) her dirty  window,but al the time l was watching hers through my own dirty window.    That was quite an important lesson for me. How often had I looked at and criticized others through the dirty window of my heart, through my own shortcomings?
&&& Since then,whenever I wanted to judge (评判) someone, I asked myself first,&Am I looking at him through my own dirty windows?&Then I try to clean the window of my own world so that I may see the world about me more clearly.   76.The writer couldn&t see everything clearly through the window because _________.    A.the woman&s window was dirty B.the writer&s window was dirty    C.the woman lived nearby D.the writer was near-sighted    
  77.The writer was surprised that _________.    A.the woman was sitting by her window    B.the woman&s window was clean    C.the woman did cleaning in the afternoon    D.the woman&s window was stil terrible   
  78.&It dawned on me&probably means &______&.    A.I began to understand itB.it cheered me up    C.I knew it grew lightD.it began to get dark    
  79.It&s clear that _________.    A.the writer had never met the woman.before    B.the writer often washed the window    C.they both worked as cleaners    D.they lived in a smal town    
  80.From the passage,we can learn________.    
  A.one shouldn&t criticize others very often    
  B.one should often make his windows clean    
  C.one must judge himself before he judges others      D.one must look at others through his dirty window   
第Ⅱ卷(非选择题,共25分)
&&& 五、阅读理解填词(本题共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分。)
&&& 先阅读短文,然后在短文后81-90小题空白处写出各单词的正确形式,单词的第一个字母已给出。
&What are you busy with yourself, Mom?&the girl of six years old asked her mother.    &Making dinner for the neighbor aunt.&
&&& &Why?&
&&& &Because the other day the aunt l(81) her dear daughter in the earthquake and is so sad now. We must take g(82) care of her these days.&
&&& &Why n(83) our care?&&Because from then on the aunt can&t do what she liked to along with her daughter. Making dinner and doing housework are also becoming so d(84). I don&know what to do. My dear, can you come up with an i(85) to make the aunt feel better?&
&&& Al of a sudden, the girl went to the neighbor&s house and k(86) at the door.   &What can I do for you?&asked the neighbor.   &I h(87) my mother say you&re very sad without your daughter...&The girl handed the band-aid(创可贴) tightly h(88) in her hand to the neighbor.    Tears ran down from the neighbor&s eyes. She took the girl in her a(89) and said, &Thank you, Your band-aid wil h(90).&
  81.l  82.g  83.n  84.d  85.i  86.k 87.h  88.h     89.a  90.h 
六、书面表达(本题15分)。
&&& 暑假将至,同学们就自己暑假生活安排进行了交流。请你用英语向美籍教师Mr Brown介绍有关情况以及自己的暑期计划。
&&& 内容应包括以下要点:
&&& 1.有的同学打算外出旅游,放松一下。
&&& 2.有的同学计划在家中多读书,为将来的学习做准备。
&&& 3.有的同学准备参加体育锻炼,保持身体健康。
&&& 4.谈谈自己的暑期安排。
&&& 要求:
&&& 1.不要逐词翻译,文中不要提及真实的校名和姓名。
&&& 2.词数60-80左右。
(参考答案)
一、听力测试题(1-25小题,每小题1分,共25分)
&&& 1.B 2.B 3.A 4.C 5.A 6.B 7.B 8.A 9.C 10.B 11.A 12.A 13.B 14.A15.A 16.B 17.C 18.A 19.C 20.C 21.C22.A 23.C 24.B 25.A
&&& 笔试部分
&&& 二、选择填空(26-40小题,每小题1分,共15分)
&&& 26.D 27.C 28.C 29.A 30.B 31.A32.A 33.D 34.D 35.B 36.D 37.A 38.B39.C 40.C
&&& 三、完形填空(41-65小题,每小题1分,共25分)
&&& 41.A 42.D 43.A 44.C 45.B 46.D47.B 48.C 49.C 50.B 51.B 52.A 53.C54.D 55.A 56.B 57.A 58.C 59.D 60.B61.C 62.A 63.D 64.A 65.D
&&& 四、阅读理解(66-80小题,每小题2分,共30分)
&&& 66.D 67.A 68.C 69.B 70.A 71.A72.D 73.D 74.C 75.B 76.B 77.B 78.A79.A 80.C
&&& 五、阅读理解填词(81-90小题,每小题1分,共10分)
&&& 81.lost82.good 83.need 84.difficult
&&& 85.idea86.knocked 87.heard 88.held
&&& 89.arms90.help
&&& 六、书面表达(本题15分)
&&& One possible version:
&&& Summer vacation is coming. We have different plans for it. Some of my classmates are going to visit some places of interest. Some are not going out, instead, they are going to do more reading and prepare for the future studies. Some want to do more sports to keep fit. I plan to go to Bei jing to see the Olympic Games. Because it's a good chance to make more friends and know more about the Olympic Games.
百科词条:}

我要回帖

更多关于 作文题目 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信