['o??io?s]
不必要的,没有用处的
不必要的;
没有用的;
大家都在背:
1. an otiose round of meetings
一轮无用的会议
来自《权威词典》
2. Objective To study the antitumor activity of otiose and coumarin in novobiocin.
目的研究新生霉素的结构单元诺维糖和香豆素的抗肿瘤活性.
来自互联网
3. But you compare others to catch a few final otiose more, it is toxic still.
可是你比别人多抓几只最终没有用的, 它还是中毒了.
来自互联网
4. Because he does not know the skill of fishing, light has fishing rod is otiose.
因为他不懂钓鱼的技巧, 光有鱼竿是没有用的.
来自互联网
1. 不必要的,没有用处的
an otiose belief
无用的信仰
an otiose undertaking
无用的承诺
1. servi having
"otiose lines in a play"
"advice is wasted words"
2. producing
"a futile effort"
"the therapy was ineffectual"
"an otiose undertaking"
"an unavailing attempt"
3. disinclined
"faineant kings under whose rule the country languished"
"an indolent hanger-on"
"too lazy to wash the dishes"
"shiftless idle youth"
"slothful employees"
"the unemployed are not necessarily work-shy"
1. 不必要的
want n. 需要,缺乏,贫困otiose adj. 不必要的,多余的2.24.2 请求,恳求
- 基于49个网页
2. 没有用的
没有-的英语翻译-bab.la词典 ... 没有多少 little 没有用的 otiose 没有用的 trashy.
- 基于25个网页
want n. 需要,缺乏,贫困otiose adj. 不必要的,多余的2.24.2 请求,恳求
- 基于10个网页
《GMAT600分词汇》第三课 ... ostracism n.放逐;排斥 otiose a.无效的;闲着的 outmode v.使不流行.
- 基于5个网页
1. 不必要的经济损失
the Mo safe expert provided a key to clean up to get to the Internet functions like trace , etc , kept your privacy from leaking and resulted in otiose economic loss .墨者安全专家提供了一键清理上网痕迹等功能,防止您的隐私外泄,造成不必要的经济损失。
- 基于1个网页
1. 最终没有用
But you compare others to catch a few final otiose more , it is toxic still ., 可是你比别人多抓几只最终没有用的 , 它还是中毒了.
- 基于1个网页
1. 对炼金术
an otiose belief in alchemy.See also Synonyms at futile对炼金术无用的信仰参见同义词
- 基于1个网页
...ads stupendous innumerable spate glut(过量) peck(啄痕)冗余otiose redundant superfluous rigmarole沼泽 mire bog morass marsh swamp bog困境 plight quanda.
- 基于4个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:这个英文笑话是什么意思?_百度知道
这个英文笑话是什么意思?
I walked in from work this evening to find my slag of a wife lying on the couch, naked, with her legs in the air, sliding a coat hanger in and out of her pussy.&Oh for fuck's sake, you whore!& I said. &Have some fucking dignity about yourself and at least use a fucking dildo or something.&&Oh piss off, Dave,& she snapped. &What do you think I'm looking for?&
提问者采纳
嘲笑男的JJ短
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
冷笑话就是指那些需要你思考、转过弯才会能觉得好笑的,需要对所说事情有一定认知度的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
slipcase是什么意思
中文翻译书套,唱片套。
例句与用法1.What are the advantages to using a slipcase with my album我得相册使用一个书套有什么好处? 2.In order to avoid external wear and tear and obtain the long service life . they need suitable slipcase or coat为避免外部磨损,获得长的使用寿命,需要合适的护套或涂层。 3.Customers could also enjoy more flexibility with the choice of blank luxury binder in a matching slipcase with yearly sets of pre - printed pages sold separately顾客亦可选购精美软垫封面连簿套,并另行购买印上不同年分邮票印样的贴票页,方便收藏邮票。 4.This album contains a set of pre - printed album pages with stamp images of all hong kong stamp issues from 1 july 1997 to end of 2003 . it is made up in a prestige binder with matching slipcase邮票册内载有一套印上一九九七年七月一日至二三年年底发行的香港邮票印样的贴票页,并配上精美封面活页册及封套。 5.This album contains a set of pre - printed album pages with stamp images of all hong kong stamp issues from 1 july 1997 to the end of 2001 . it is made up in a prestige binder with matching slipcase邮票册内载一套印上一九九七年七月一日至二一年年底发行的香港邮票印样的贴票页,并配上精美封面活页册及封套。 6.We also have several teams of skilled workers that produce hand bound books , book plus , books with pop - ups or mechanisms and books with slipcase , which require intensive manual labour processes我们更特别成立几支由熟练技工组成的生产队伍,专门负责制作需要手工艺的产品,如手工装钉图书配件书立体图书或附机关的图书附书套的图书拼图书及附电子配件的图书等。 7.The album contains a set of pre - printed album pages with stamp images of all hong kong stamp issues from 1 july 1997 to the end of 2000 , in a prestige binder and matching slipcase . customers would find it very easy and interesting to match their stamp collections with the stamp images on the pre - printed pages册内贴票页印上一九九七年七月一日至二年年底发行的香港邮票印样,并配上精美封面及簿套。顾客可把珍藏邮票配上印有邮票印样的贴票页,把邮票及小型张加入珍藏集。
相邻词汇热门词汇hanger的中文释义
沪江词库精选hanger是什么意思、英语单词推荐、用法及解释、中英文句子翻译、英语短语、英音发音音标、美音发音音标。
hanger的发音: 英音 [ 'hae??(r) ] ; 美音 [ 'hae??(r) ] hanger的中文翻译:名词(also coat hanger / clothers hanger) 衣架
swing hanger crossbar
(车辆)摇枕吊轴
He suspended his coat on a hanger.
他把外衣挂在一个衣架上。
The election is likely to be a cliff-hanger.
选举结果扑朔迷离。
A good-natured But indolent hanger-on
心地善良但是懒惰的食客
I hang my coat up on a hanger.
我把外衣挂在衣架上。
One more thing, I also need a couple more of hangers.
还有一件事,我还需要两三个衣架。
Donald estimates that there are approximately 600 hangers for clothes in the closet and they’re all full.
唐纳德估计衣柜里大约有600来个衣架,全都挂满了。
The singer was surrounded by the usual crowd of lackeys and hangers-on.
那个歌手让那帮总是溜须拍马、 前呼後拥的人给围住了
Complete with two coat-hangers, detachable shoulder strap, padlock, and a name tag.
配有两只外套农架附有可拆装的肩带、箱锁和姓名牌。
Foldable clothes-hanger, convenient and handy, is a good company on a tour or a business trip.
可折叠衣架,方便自如,出差旅游好搭档。
anything from which something can be hung
a worker who hangs something
英语单词推荐
2014hanger是什么意思由沪江网提供。}

我要回帖

更多关于 cliffhanger 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信