We can see from what they are carrying you 歌词that they are going to the beach 是什么意思,这是个什么句型

i often dream __ i can fly a.of b.at c.that 2.they are going to __.a.dance b.dance...i often dream __ i can fly a.of b.at c.that2.they are going to __.a.dance b.dances c.dancing 3.what are you doing on sunday we are going to __ .a.shopping b.go shopping c.shop ..这几道选择题怎么选,为什么?
第一个选that第二个选dance第三个选go shopping第一题是因为后面跟的是一个句子要用that,如果是名词则是of第二和第三题是考察be going to结构,它主要是用作将来时,后面跟动词原形.
to do 才是一般将来时句型呀
是的 根据后两题的情景就是一般将来时的考法
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 .that 定语从句2.dancing一般将来时3.go shopping一般将来时,固定搭配
为什么这么选呢?
i can fly 为一个独立的主谓句子,前面需要使用that连接
going to do sth.
be going to 后使用动词原形
扫描下载二维码To be honeset ,i have no idea what the programme is that they are so eager to see_______ by us next month.A.to carry out B.carrying outC.to be carried out D.being carried out并说明为什么选这个答案。
轩代表风6nE隯
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码小题1:B小题2:C小题3:C小题4:A小题5:D小题6:C小题7:A小题8:B小题9:D小题10:D小题11:B小题12:A小题13:A小题14:D小题15:D小题16:A小题17:A小题18:D小题19:C小题20:D试题分析:本文是一篇说明文。文章借助于几种常见的睡觉现象,如公交车上,报告厅里,甚至是在驾驶室里,说明人们在过度疲劳时,到处都是睡觉的“温床”,瞌睡无处不在。小题1:考查名词辨析:A.track轨迹; B.way道路,C.path小路; D.road道路,on&the&way&home&from&work指下班回家的路上。属于固定搭配。B: C D:均不符合题意。选B 小题2:考查动词辨析:A.buying买,B.folding折叠C.reading读, D. delivering投递,由生活常识可知,人们往往会在公交车上看报纸。应用read&the&paper。其它三个选项都不能这样搭配。答案C 小题3:考查动词辨析:A.acts表现 B.shows展示C.looks看, D.sounds听,从后面的内容he&is&trying&to&eat&it可以分析,这个看报纸的人好像要“吃”报纸。“似乎,好像”应用it&lookss&as&if... 答案C 小题4:考查动词辨析:A.eat吃&&&&&& B.open 打开&& C.find发现&&&&& D.finish完成,从前后语境分析,此处看报纸的人打瞌睡了,感觉像是吃报纸的样子。A、C和D三个选项都显示不出文章的主题――“睡”。 答案A 小题5:考查动词辨析:A.lying躺,&&& B.waiting等待C.talking谈话&& D.sittin坐,从上文中的信息on&the&bus&or&train说明:过度劳累时,可能会靠在坐在旁边的陌生人的肩膀上睡着。&答案D 小题6:考查代词辨析:A.Next下一个B.Every每个C.Another另一个D.One一个,前面信息主要说明了人们在车上睡觉的情况。此处表达人很容易睡着的另一种场合,那就是报告厅。&答案C 小题7:考查动词辨析:A.happens发生B.ends up&&&结束C.lasts持续,D.returns回来,此处指睡觉这一动作在进行。选A 小题8:考查副词辨析:A.bravely勇敢地Bloudly大声C.happily快乐地D.carelessly粗心地,学生打鼾声音太大以致要让其他同学把他摇醒。选B小题9:考查动词辨析:A.leave离开,B.watch观察,C.keep保持,D.shake摇晃,shake&sb.&awake把某人摇醒。选D小题10:考查名词辨析:A.size尺寸,B.shape形状,C.strength力量,D.weight重量,根据pushes&the&arm&off可推测,这里是指学生在睡着时由于头的重量压在胳膊上,致使胳膊离开桌面。选D小题11:考查名词辨析:A.bed床,B.desk桌子,C.shoulder肩膀,D.book书,根据一般常识判断,学生一般趴在桌上睡觉,故选B小题12:考查名词辨析:A. rest休息,其余,B.position位置,C.action行动,D.side边,关键信息and&the&movement表明这一举动也带动了身体的其它部位一起倒下了。rest表“其它的,剩余部分”。选A小题13:考查名词辨析:A.memory记忆,B.problem问题,C.question 问题,D.purpose目的,根据下文推测,这里指那位掉在地上的学生醒来后还想不起自己怎么在地板上。with&memory&of记得。选A小题14:考查动词辨析:A.thinking思考,B.working工作,C.walking&&&步行,D.driving驾驶,由下文信息If&the&drivers&are...可推测,此处强调最糟的是开车打盹。选D小题15:考查名词辨析:A.changes改变,B.events事件,C.ideas想法,D.accidents事故,从该句分析,这里是警察统计的发生的交通事故。故用accident。选D小题16:考查副词辨析:A. off离开,B.up向上,C.along沿着,D.down向下,go&off&the&road偏离道路。选A小题17:考查形容词辨析:A.lucky幸运的,B.happy快乐的,C.calm冷静的,D.strong强大的,如果司机幸运的话,就不会伤得很重。选A小题18:考查词组辨析:A.in time及时,B.at first首先,C.as usual像平常一样,D.for example例如,此处作者是在举例子。选D 小题19:考查名词辨析:A.dust灰尘,B.grass草, C.water水,D.bush灌木丛,由下文的信息and&thought&it&was&raining可以猜测,那位女司机醒来之后发现自己在四英尺深的水里,还以为是天在下雨呢。C小题20:考查形容词辨析:A.&& lazy懒惰的,B.drunk&&&喝醉的,C.lonely孤单的,D.tired疲劳的,文章首尾呼应,表明:当人真的累了时,无论身在何处,都能睡着。选D
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
(2013·高考北京卷,C)Although being famous might sound like a dream come true,today’s stars,feeling like zoo animals,face pressures that few of us can imagine.They are at the center of much of the world’s attention.Paparazzi (狗仔队) camp outside their homes,cameras ready.Tabloids (小报) publish thrilling stories about their personal lives.Just imagine not being able to do anything without being photographed or interrupted for a signature!According to psychologist Christina Villarreal,celebrities-famous people-worry constantly about their public appearance.Eventually,they start to lose track of who they really are,seeing themselves the way their fans imagine them,not as the people they were before everyone knew their names.“Over time,”Villarreal says,“they feel separated and alone.”The phenomenon of tracking celebrities has been around for ages.In the 4th century B.C.,painters followed Alexander the Great into battle,hoping to picture his victories for his admirers.When Charles Dickens visited America in the 19th century,his sold&out readings attracted thousands of fans,leading him to complain (抱怨) about his lack of privacy.Tabloids of the 1920s and 1930s ran articles about film&stars in much the same way that modern tabloids and websites do.Being a public figure today,however,is a lot more difficult than it used to be.Superstars cannot move about without worrying about photographers with modern cameras.When they say something silly or do something ridiculous,there is always the Internet to spread the news in minutes and keep their “story” alive forever.If fame is so troublesome,why aren’t all celebrities running away from it? The answer is there are still ways to deal with it.Some stars stay calm by surrounding themselves with trusted friends and family or by escaping to remote places away from big cities.They focus not on how famous they are but on what they love to do or whatever made them famous in the first place.Sometimes a few celebrities can get a little justice.Still,even stars who enjoy full justice often complain about how hard their lives are.They are tired of being famous already.小题1:It can be learned from the passage that stars today________.A.are often misunderstood by the publicB.can no longer have their privacy protectedC.spend too much on their public appearanceD.care little about how they have come into fame小题2:What is the main idea of Paragraph 3?A.Great heroes of the past were generally admired.B.The problem faced by celebrities has a long history.C.Well&known actors are usually targets of tabloids.D.Works of popular writers often have a lot of readers.小题3:What makes it much harder to be a celebrity today?A.Availability of modern media.B.Inadequate social recognition.C.Lack of favorable chances.D.Huge population of fans.小题4:What is the author’s attitude toward modern celebrity?A.Sincere.B.Sceptical.C.Disapproving.D.Sympathetic.
Jealousy (嫉妒) is a horrible feeling that weeds its way into your life and relationships before you know it. You might want something someone else has, or feel like they’re happier than you. It might seem like an uncontrollable emotion, but it’s truly not!
Remember your big accomplishments. If your coworker gets the promotion you wanted, it doesn’t mean you haven’t done great work. List out your accomplishments and think about how you got them and what you’ve done since then. You’ll quickly find that you’re just as worthy as the person you’re envying! Appreciate your own good fortune. Think of where you are in your life and how you got there. Did you just buy your first car? Are you able to save one paycheck each month? Are you surrounded by loving family and amazing friends? You have a lot of good things,and you have a lot of good fortune coming your way. Stop letting jealousy eat you alive and realize that you can better spend that energy on furthering your own success and happiness. Appreciate that others can do what you can’t. How boring would life be if everyone was the same? What if the entire population of your city was applying for your job, and they all had the same qualifications? Appreciate that everyone is different. Some people are better in powerful management positions, while maybe you’re better working with people. A friend might be an excellent artist—a quality you’re envious of, but don’t forget that you’re a great musician! Acknowledge that people need to be different, need to be better at various things.小题1:Jealousy is an emotion that ________.A.you feel others do better than youB.can go into your soul without being noticedC.positive enough to make yourself do betterD.makes you as worthy as the person you’re envying小题2:We should appreciate that others can do what you can’t, because _______. A.you can further your own success and happinessB.things in the world are variousC.the entire population of your city is applying for your jobD.you’re worthless compared to anyone else小题3:When will you probably be Jealous of someone?A.When your coworker gets the promotion you wanted.B.When you buy your first car.C.When you are surrounded by loving family and friends.D.When your friend become an artist.小题4:What is the main idea of the passage?A.Jealousy is a bad feeling.B.Jealousy may influence your life and relationship.C.What should we do when Jealousy arises?D.Why we must keep away from Jealousy?
题型:完形填空
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。I hear a lot of people talking about New Year’s resolutions(新年计划). Some say, “I can’t keep them and I never make resolutions.” Perhaps the real &&&&&&is that we have trouble changing. We get &&&&&&&in our way of life and even if things aren’t good, &&&&&&&they are familiar.As the years go by, our resolutions seem to lose some &&&&&&. In spite of the fact that my own eagerness seems to &&&&&&, I still like the idea of making resolutions. It is the &&&&&&&of not giving up that is important.I think of the year &&&&&&&like a carpet of new fallen snow that has not yet been &&&&&&&by footprints or marks of any kind. It &&&&&&&before us so perfect and beautiful, but it won’t remain that way for long.&&&&&we know it, we must get out in the snow and make our own marks and tracks. Soon, we will see all kinds of &&&&&&&and paths in the snow. We will see everything from &&&&&, icy mud to the prints of snow angels made by children at play.It’s all part of our &&&&&. As we close out the old year, a new set of months lies ahead of us and we think, “Maybe, just maybe I can do &&&&&&.” Perhaps, this time, we can lose those&&&pounds, &&&&&&a bad habit, improve our behavior, &&&&&&build a better relationship. Even though there are situations in our lives that can get us &&&&&&, we can look forward to beginning again and doing what we can do to &&&&&&our lives according to how we are able.As the New Year comes around, what kind of marks will you make in the &&&&&&?小题1:A.planB.ideaC.puzzleD.problem小题2:A.comfortableB.curiousC.seriousD.painful小题3:A.at mostB.at lastC.at leastD.at first小题4:A.faithB.enthusiasmC.senseD.confidence小题5:A.increaseB.existC.declineD.disappear小题6:A.spiritB.ruleC.challengeD.decision小题7:A.behindB.betweenC.aroundD.ahead小题8:A.discoveredB.noticedC.damagedD.cleared小题9:A.standsB.liesC.comesD.occurs小题10:A.AlthoughB.BeforeC.UntilD.If小题11:A.printsB.stonesC.plantsD.pictures小题12:A.tidy B.softC.dryD.dirty小题13:A.quality B.attitude C.beliefD.wisdom小题14:A.betterB.worseC.easierD.harder小题15:A.exactB.finalC.extraD.former小题16:A.pick outB.call offC.cut downD.give up小题17:A.andB.orC.soD.for小题18:A.overB.acrossC.downD.away小题19:A.saveB.experienceC.startD.improve小题20:A.snowB.mudC.carpetD.ice
For many of us, a little time with our smartphones or iPads before sleep is the highlight of the night. But would you still think it is relaxing if you knew that it damages or destroys your sleep? Scientists say that's exactly what it does.In ancient times, when there were no lamps, telephones or smartphones, the sun was the main source of light. When the sun went down, our brains took that as a signal to start producing melatonin(褪黑素), a chemical that helps us sleep.However, a healthy amount of melatonin can only be produced in complete darkness.Any light in your bedroom—even the one on the alarm clock or the charging indicator on your cellphone—could disturb the process, not to mention something as bright as smartphone and iPad screens. We tend to hold these much closer than a television or laptop, which allows them to shoot far more light straight into our eyes.“This is particularly worrisome in populations such as young adults and adolescents, who already tend to be night_owls,” said researcher Brittany Wood at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.“Lack of sleep among teens is leading to depression, self&harm, low concentration and poor performance at school,” she added.While all lights are the enemy of sleep, not all colors of light have the same effect. Our eyes are particularly sensitive to blue light, which is common during the day. Most of the light coming from electronic screens is blue light and it fools our brain into thinking it's still daytime. By contrast, orange or red light has less influence on melatonin production, because our brains recognize it as a signal that the day is ending, according to The Telegraph.Asking yourself to keep your hands off your smartphone before bedtime might seem unreasonable, but you should at least remember to dim the screen or hold it farther away from your eyes. You could also wear a pair of orange sunglasses that take away the harmful blue light.小题1:According to the passage, we can know ________.A.it's a good habit to play with smartphones or iPads late into nightB.scientists suggest we should avoid using smartphones or iPadsC.darkness makes a great impact on the amount of melatoninD.the sun was the only source of light in ancient times小题2:Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.The darker it is, the more melatonin will be produced.B.The lighter it is, the more melatonin will be produced.C.The more melatonin you have, the worse you'll sleep.D.The more electrical equipment you have, the more melatonin will be produced.小题3:The underlined part in Paragraph 4 refers to those ________.A.who are young adults or adolescentsB.who don't perform well in schoolC.who are addicted to a television or laptopD.who are short of sleep at night and perform poorly in daily life小题4:In the writer's opinion, which is a correct suggestion?A.You should go to bed when the sun goes down.B.You should use an orange or red light electronic screen.C.You should wear a pair of blue sunglasses when sleeping.D.You should avoid blue light as possible as you can before bedtime.
Busy as I am every day, I always open my computer and check my email. Most of the time I am simply doing finger exercises, another form of piano practice without beautiful tones. Sometimes, however, I receive a gift, reminding me of the gifts in my life. The following passage is one of those gifts.Peter Jones is a 92-year-old, short, calm and proud man. Every morning he is fully dressed by eight o’clock, with his hair fashionably combed and face perfectly shaved even though hi is unable to see anything. He would move to a nursing home today. His wife of 70 years old has recently passed away, making the move necessary.After hours of waiting patiently in the entrance hall of the nursing home, he smiled sweetly when told his room was ready. As he moved his walking stick skillfully to the elevator, the nurse provided a visual description of his tiny room. “I love it,” he stated with enthusiasm. “Mr. Jones, you haven’t been the room,” said the nurse.“That doesn’t have anything to do with it,” he replied. “Happiness is something you decide on ahead of time. Whether I like my room or not doesn’t depend on how the furniture is arranged…it’s how I arrange my mind. I have already decided to love it. It’s a decision I make every morning when I wake up. I have a choice: I can spend the day in bed complaining of the difficulty I have with the parts of my body that no longer work, or get out of bed and be thankful for the ones that do.”Each day is a gift, and as long as we are alive. We’ll focus on the new day and all the happy memories we’ve stored just as Mr. Jones does.小题1:What do we know about Mr. Jones ?A.He is a blind but very neat.B.His wife died many years ago.C.He likes playing the piano.D.His room in the nursing home is big.小题2:How did Mr. Jones feel about his room in the nursing home?A.worriedB.curiousC.disappointedD.content小题3:The underlined word “it” in paragraph 4 refers to ________.A.the furnitureB.the roomC.a decisionD.a gift小题4:What would be the best title for the text?A.Each Day is a GiftB.Be Always GratefulC.Living in a nursing roomD.Arrange Your Mind Every Day
The New York Philharmonic(爱乐乐团) came to an unexpected stop on Tuesday night when an audience member’s cell phone started ringing and wouldn’t stop.Conductor Alan Gilbert was nearing the end of Mahler’s Ninth Symphony(交响乐) when the interruption began. As eh New York Times writes, the symphony, “contains some of the most spiritual and peaceful music ever written.”As the cell phone continued to ring, the iPhone’s signature ringtone, Gilbert stopped the entire performance. And yet shockingly the phone continued to ring. “Nothing happened,” Gilbert told the Times, “Nobody was to blame for it. It was unbelievable.”Gilbert said minor cell phone interruptions have become common and rarely interfere with a live performance. The Philharmonic does what it can to remind to audience to turn off their cell phones before the performance begins. But the audience and performers stood by in astonished silence as Gilbert asked the offender(肇事者) to silence the phone, only to hear it continue.Mr Gilbert said audience pointed out two people sitting where the sound was coming from. “They were staring at me firmly,” he said of the couple. Eventually, the man put his hand in his pocket and the ringing stopped.The conductor said he asked the man if he was sure the phone was quieted. “Then he nodded his head,” Mr Gilbert said.People in the hall had been shouting for the sound to stop. Mr Pelkonen reported that they yelled: “Thousand-dollar fine!” “Kick him out!” “Get out!”Once the phone was finally silenced, Gilbert apologized to the audience. They responded with cheers and applause(掌声). And the performance continued.小题1:The underlined words “interfere with” in the third paragraph means “&&&&&&&& ”.A.enjoyB.attendC.disturbD.complete小题2:What do we know about the offender?A.He silenced the phone the moment he was reminded to.B.He enjoyed the ringtone so he kept the phone ringing.C.He quieted the phone after hearing people’s angry shouts.D.He didn’t like the music so he wouldn’t silence the phone.小题3:What does the writer of this passage intend to imply?A.It’s not acceptable to carry an iPhone to a concert.B.It’s rude to attend a concert with the phone ringing.C.It’s necessary to quiet the phones when the performance is over.D.It’s common for a conductor to make an apology to the audience.小题4:What can be the best title for the passage?A.iPhone ringtone bring New York Philharmonic to a stopB.iPhone signature ringtone defeats New York PhilharmonicC.New York Philharmonic puts on a successful performanceD.New York Philharmonic stops the audience using iPhone
A woman was walking her dog along a beach in New Zealand in late June when she saw something that looked like a white ball in the sand. It turned out to be a young Emperor penguin that was lost. At his age, he should have been close to Antarctic, swimming for fish and playing on the ice floes(冰川). But this penguin started swimming north and just kept going.The penguin attracted a lot of attention in New Zealand. It has been 40 years since an Emperor penguin was last seen there. Researchers at the Department of Conservation were called in. They decided to watch the penguin closely, but not to disturb it in any way. Many New Zealanders came to Peka Peka Beach to look at the elegant penguin. They were careful to keep their dogs away from it so it wouldn’t be frightened.The public nicknamed the animal Happy Feet. Researchers started to notice that Happy Feet didn’t seem well. It turns out that he had been eating the sand from the beach, likely thinking it was snow.The public raised more than 11,000 pounds for an operation to get the sand out of his stomach. The operation was a success, and Happy Feet was taken to a zoo in Wellington, NZ. A group of experts met to decide how to help Happy Feet return to the wild.Last Sunday, they put him on a boat called the Tangaroa, in a specially built ice-filled box and took him out into the Southern Ocean, southeast of New Zealand. There, they released him into the ocean, which is his natural habitat. He took one last look at his human helpers and then dived into the ocean.“Emperor penguins spend their first five years at sea,” said Peter Simpson of New Zealand’s Department of Conservation. “ What happens now is up to the penguin.”Happy Feet was fitted with a satellite transmitter(发射机)so they can monitor his progress using the Internet. So far, the trackers shows that he swam northeast for a little while before getting his bearings and heading south.小题1:Where is the young penguin supposed to appear?A.On the sunny beach.B.Near the Antarctic.C.Inside the hole in the ice.D.In the depths of the ocean.小题2:The public collected some money to______.A.build a home for the penguinB.get the sand out of the penguin’s bellyC.do some research on the penguin D.return the penguin to his habitat小题3:What does Peter Simpson mean by saying “ What happens now is up to the penguin.”?A.The penguin needs no protection from human. B.Human beings can do noting to help penguins.C.No one knows what will happen to the penguins.D.Whether the penguin can survive depends on himself.
Tourism has the power to bring jobs and economic development to popular destination(目的地), but how should travelers decide where to spend their money? Are some countries more deserving of visitors’ dollars than others?That’s the idea behind the 10-destination list put together by San Francisco-based non-profit Ethical(有道德的)Traveler, which since 2006,has published an annual guide to the World’s Best Ethical Destinations in the developing world.“Instead of publishing countries for doing bad things,” said Jeff Greenwald, executive director of Ethical Traveler, “we’re trying to offer a favor, rewarding countries in the developing world that are really trying to do the right thing.”So which countries are the most ethical? For 2013,the winners are Barbados, Cape Verde, Costa Rica, Ghana, Latvia ,Lithuania, Mauritius, Palau, Samoa and Uruguay. Those 10 countries scored highest in three main areas: social welfare, environmental protection and human rights.Greenwald explained that countries must have a good tourism infrastructure(基础建设)to make the list, but the non-profit Ethical Traveler also uses the list to promote(提倡)some under-visited places that can be a role model for other countries in their region. For example, Latvia earned high marks for improving its environmental efforts and strong human rights record, and the country’s parks and nature reserves make for a great off-the-beaten-path ecotourism trip.In addition to just visiting these countries, travelers should aim to spend their money in locally-owned business, Greenwald said, to ensure their financial support stays in the country they’re visiting. However, that requires a well-maneged tourism infrastructure. While one could argue those poor places need the money even more, tourism can put pressure on countries that face such challenges.Erica Avrami, research and education director at the World Monuments Fund(WMF) said that a list of ethical destinations is “a wonderful idea”, the idea of being ethical goes both ways. “There’s also a certain responsibility on the part of the traveler to make sure their own footprint is as minimal as possible,” she said.&小题1:The passage mainly aims to _______.A.promote ethical destinationsB.encourage ecotourism tripsC.speed up the development of tourismD.discuss which countries are ethical destinations小题2:According to the fifth paragraph Latvia can make the list partially for its _______.A.good tourism infrastructureB.regular ecotourism tripC.strong human rights recordD.good social welfares小题3:According to the passage, which of the following is TRUE?A.Tourism fails to help develop local economy and provide jobs.B.All the destinations should equally share the money spent by visitors.C.Ethical Traveler punishes the developing countries for doing wrong things.D.Ethical Traveler rewards the developing countries for doing the right thing.小题4:In the eyes of Erica Avrami &_______.A.being ethical is not actually a wonderful ideaB.being ethical depends on both travelers and destinationsC.travelers are advised to travel as far as possibleD.travelers should leave as much footprint as possible
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!}

我要回帖

更多关于 carrying you 歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信