几道高中英语语法题

几道英语题 急急急急!!!!!要解析!!!_百度知道
几道英语题 急急急急!!!!!要解析!!!
1.my parents always say that I ——————(已经长大了)。2.steven ________(参加)the school dancing club last year.3.the girl who _______ a pink dress comes from America.a.
is having on
is dressed in4.it's too dark.what's there ?-----there _____ a boy and a dog.a.
appears to be
c.appear to be
appear5.---______i copy all the new words in this lesson?
---no, you ____.you _____ copy some of them..a.
can,can' can
b.mustn't;may
c.mustn't;can
d.needn't;may
提问者采纳
become grown- join后加参加的团体,人群,俱乐部;join in参加的是活动;另外注意时态。D,be dressed in是穿着的意思,表状态。A是干扰项;B,put on是瞬时动作,不能表状态;C,中wear是及物动词(vi.)后面可以直接跟宾语 无需加介词B,there be句型一定有Be动词,A,D排除;就近原则,排除DD,can表示能,可以,must表示必须,mustn't表示禁止,needn't表示不需要,may表示可以,但比can委婉。整个句子意思是:我要把这节课所有的单词都抄下来吗?(是必须抄吗?)不,你不需要,你可以抄其中的一部分。回答有点仓促,可能有不准确的地方。
appear to (be)的意思不是“看起来。。。往往实际上并非如此”吗?这里用这个好像意思不对啊?
我个人理解是这里的BE是there
be句型中的be,不是appear to be里的be。如果是作业,你最好还是听你的老师怎么讲解的。这几题我也不是很确定
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
have already grown up.participatedCAA第三个不是很确定啊,我记得是就近原则。
第二个?打错了吧?
第二个选择
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问几道英语题_百度知道
问几道英语题
尼尔家离学校十五英里。neil's home ()()()()his scool托尼想和妹妹分享这块蛋糕tony wants to()the cake()his sister哪里是读书的最佳地方?which place is()()()()read books?-你为什么总看外面的树?-树上有几只可爱的小鸟。-why do you always ()()()the tree outside?-there are some()()in the tree不要总是躺在床上看书,这对你的眼睛有害don't always read()()it is()()your eyes
提问者采纳
为你解答。尼尔家离学校十五英里。Neil's home (is) (fifteen) (miles) (from) his scool.托尼想和妹妹分享这块蛋糕tony wants to (share) the cake (with) his sister.哪里是读书的最佳地方?Which place is(the )(best)(place)(to)read books?-你为什么总看外面的树?-树上有几只可爱的小鸟。-Why do you always (look)(out)(at)the tree outside?-There are some(lovely)(birds)in the tree不要总是躺在床上看书,这对你的眼睛有害。Don't always read(in)(bed), It is(bad)(for)your eyes.
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
15 miles away
birdsin bed
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有几道高中英语题_百度知道
有几道高中英语题
1.The survey ____ that being adventurous and being experimental are the positive factors for the creative personality.
为什么不选 tells
而是 indicates
2.Archimedes was bathing ____ a falsh of insiration hit him ,which led to the discovery of ARCHIMEDES LAW.
为什么不选while
而是when3.take
in 有很多个意思
能不能每个意思都写句英文例句啊 最好从牛津字典摘录(我没有牛津~~) 谢谢了~~
提问者采纳
个人觉得, tell 主语是人,indicate是物如果第二句变成,while archimedes was bathing, a flash of insiration hit him....也就是说,when 是一个时间点,while是一个时间段,while后面跟的是一个延续性动作,或进行时,而when跟的是一个短暂性动作,一般有突然怎么怎么的意思在里面
提问者评价
其他类似问题
1.indicate 是表明的意思,tell是讲述 讲明的意思,这里“这个调查表明,经历危险和被测验的经历在一个人的创造力上会产生消极因素。”根据句意所以用indicate。2.阿基米德在洗澡的时候,突然一个灵感在他的大脑中产生,最后导致了阿基米德定律的发现。这里用while强调一瞬间的动作,比when更适合当时的场景。3.take in 1.
收留,收容(尤指无家可归者或逃难者) If you take someone in, you allow them to stay in your house or your country, especially when they do not have anywhere to stay or are in trouble.
He persuaded Jo to take him in...他说服乔把他收留了下来。The monastery has taken in 26 refugees.修道院已经收留了 26 位难民。2.
(警察)带走,抓走 If the police take someone in, they remove them from their home in order to question them.
The police have taken him in for questioning in connection with the murder of a girl.警察把他带到警局讯问有关一个女孩被害案件的情况。3.
欺骗;使上当 If you are taken in by someone or something, you are deceived by them, so that you get a false impression of them.
I married in my late teens and was taken in by his charm — which soon vanished...我十八九岁时结了婚,那时被他的魅力所迷惑——可他的魅力很快就荡然无存。I know I was a naive fool to trust him but he is a real charmer who totally took me in.我知道我当初幼稚无知,竟然信任他,可是他真是迷人,把我完全给骗了。4.
理解;领会;领悟 If you take something in, you pay attention to it and understand it when you hear it or read it.
Lesley explains possible treatments but you can tell she's not taking it in...莱斯利解释了各种可行的疗法,不过,你可以看出来,她并没有领会。Gazing up into his eyes, she seemed to take in all he said.她抬起头注视着他的眼睛,好像听懂了他说的一切。5.
(一下子)看清,看明白 If you take something in, you see all of it at the same time or with just one look.
The eyes behind the lenses were dark and quick-moving, taking in everything at a glance.镜片后面的黑眼睛快速转动着,扫一眼就全都记下了。6. 观看;欣赏;参观 If you take in something such as a film or a museum, you go to see it. I was wondering if you might want to take in a movie with me this evening.不知道今晚你愿不愿意和我一起去看场电影?7. (人、动物或植物)摄入,吸收 If people, animals, or plants take in air, drink, or food, they allow it to enter their body, usually by breathing or swallowing.
They will certainly need to take in plenty of liquid.它们当然需要吸收大量液体。8. 容纳;装下;盛下 If one thing takes in another, it is big enough to include the other thing within it.
Ethiopia's large territorial area takes in a population of more than 40 million people.埃塞俄比亚广袤的国土上生活着 4,000 多万人口。9.
将(衣物)改小 If you take in a dress, jacket, or other item of clothing, you make it smaller and tighter.
She had taken in the grey dress so that it hugged her thin body.她把那件灰色连衣裙改小了,这样正好紧裹住她那纤瘦的身体。10.
(商店、饭店、剧院等商业机构)收入,进账 If a store, restaurant, theatre, or other businesstakes in a certain amount of money, they get that amount from people buying goods or services.
They plan to take in $1.6 billion.他们计划要收入 16 亿美元。
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
高中英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
tells 告诉,辨别, indicates
表明,显示be doing ---
固定结构 ( 正在做---的时候 ,这时)take in 1.收留he is homeless,so we took him in.2.欺骗she took in me 3.吸收we live on by taking in the oxygen.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁几道英语题......求解答~~_百度知道
几道英语题......求解答~~
(1)We often give presents and flowers to our teachers ______ Teachers' Day.
D to(2)16 days ______ a long time, but it's very important to us Chinese.
A aren't
D isn't(3) —______?
— No,thanks. I'd like a cup of tea.
A Would you like some milk or Coke?
B Do you want a cup of tea?
C Would you like a cup of tea?
D Do you like some milk or Coke?(4)I’d like to tell you about my new term plan.(改为否定句)
I ______ ______ to tell you about my new term plan.(5)Shanghai is a very interesting place to visit.(改为感叹句)
______ ______ interesting place to visit Shanghai is !(6)It's not far and it needs five minutes for us to get there.(保持原句意思)
It's not far and it ______ ______ five minutes to get there.(7)The Lis have asked us to have dinner together.(保持原句意思)
The Li ______ have ______ us to have dinner together.(8)There is ______ officer over there and ______ officer is from the SPCA.
D a(9)The bread I bought is just ______ our big party.
D in(10)Our teacher asked us ______ so loudly in the classroom.
A don't talk
B to not talk
C not talk
D not to talk(11)We ______ to read a lot of books to get more knowledge.
提问者采纳
1.A.on Teacher's Day固定搭配。2.D.16天并不是“一个”很长的时间,这应用单数。3.C,后面回答有I‘d所以前面问句要用would like,some一般用在可数名词,milk,tea不可数所以错误。答案选c。4.wouldn't like/don't want5.what a6.takes us7.family...aked8.A.前面a表泛指有一个办公室,后面the特指那个办公室。9.B.at party在聚会上,固定搭配10.D.ask sb not to do sth要某人不去做某事11.B.should应该
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
1.A2.D3.A4.wouldn't like5.What an6.takes us7.family
invited8.B9.C10.D11.A
1,A ,2,D ,3,A, 4,would not, 5,what a ,6 ,takes within, 7,has asked, 8,B, 9,C,10,D,11,A.
1A2A3A4wouldn't like5what a 6takes us7family invited 8B9C10D11A
我同意一楼
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁几道英语题【帮帮忙】_百度知道
几道英语题【帮帮忙】
根据句意及首字母提示,补全单词。Look!They are s_____ snow in the park.My car is broken .Could I b____ yours?Li Ming h____ talk shows because he thinks they’re boring.We should do something useful i____ of just talking about it.She has been i_____ in hospital for two weeks.There are lots of black c_____.It's going to rain.Will you agree or disagree ?Please tell me your o____.You should r____ the books to the library in time.Let's c____ out the unimportant details.Could you please p____ the dictionary to me?
提问者采纳
spadingborrowhatesinsteadillcloudsoptionreturnchoosepass
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
some、borrow、hates、instead 、ill、clouds、option、return、choose、get祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语语法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信