elcome to happy station
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请把以下几句翻译成英文_百度知道
请把以下几句翻译成英文
提问者采纳
m getting better and better.My fortune is getting better and better.All about me is getting better and better.My life is getting better and betterI&#39
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
.4 My life is getter better and better. My body is getting healthier and healthier.2 My luck is getting better and better.3 I am getting better and better in every aspect
1. I am becoming more and more health2. My day is coming.3. everything become smooth. 4. My life increasingly improve.
百度翻译有
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家帮助我把下面的几个句子翻译成英文。
请大家帮助我把下面的几个句子翻译成英文。 5
我叫英文名字叫tina,我11岁,我来自中国,朝阳。我的英语老师非常和蔼,她叫^^^^,是一个很可爱的老师。我还有一个很幸福的家庭,爸爸是工商银行储蓄所的的所长,妈妈是一个家庭主妇,虽然家庭的收入不多,但也是很幸福的。那麽现在,就由我来给大家讲一个英语小笑话《塞棉花》
My&&& English&& name&& is&&& tina,& I&& am&&& eleven&& ,& I&&& come&&& from&&& China ,
Chaoyang.&& my&& English&&& teacher&& is&& very&& kind& ,and&& her&&& name&& is......
and&& she&& is&& a&& lovely& teacher.&&& I&&&&& have&&& a&& very&& happy&&& family,My&& father&& is& the& director
of&& Industrial& and&&& Commercial&&& Bank&& of&&& China&&&& saving&& office,&& my&& mother& is& a&& housewife ,
although&&& the&&& family's&&&& income&&&& is&&& not&&& very&& much&& .It&& is&&& a&& very&&& happy&& family.
so ,I&& will&& tell&& you&&& a&&& little&&&& joke&&&& in&&& English&& ,&"& &piug&& of&&& cotton&"
&
My name English name is tina, I am 11 years old, I come from China, Chaoyang. My English teacher is very nice, and she called ^^^^, is a lovely teacher. I have a very happy family, father is the director of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China savings office, my mother is a housewife, although the families have limited income, but also very happy. So now, on me to tell you a little joke in English, &plug of cotton&
她的名字为……怎么说?
Her name is ...
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家需要把下面的句子翻译成英语!!谢谢~~
需要把下面的句子翻译成英语!!谢谢~~
我是袁隆平,看我黝黑的脸庞和身体,你会认为我是农民。事实上,在过去的五十年里我为了帮助农民而奋斗。在1914年,我开始种植一种杂交水稻,它可以在不变大土地面积的情况下增加粮食产量。
当我年轻时,饥饿是个令人不安的问题,于是我决定搜寻可以增产的方法,在我大学毕业后,多亏了杂交水稻,世界上很多人摆脱了饥饿,我很满意我简单的生活我不呼喝的。我lingyuan
I am Yuan Long Ping , look at my swarthy face and body , your meeting thinking that I am a peasant. In fact, within 50 in the past, I struggle to help a peasant. Increase a grain yield under the situation that in 1914, I begin to cultivate one kind of hybrid rice , it can in big invariable land area. Think that hunger is the problem making peopel discomposed when , I am young, I have decided to search for the method being able to increase the production by thereupon, after my university graduates , have got a beating much hybrid rice, in the world, many person has shaken off hunger , I have felt very satisfied I live simplely I do not bawl out at.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 句子翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信