我爱你不用很久我爱你一生一世数字就够了日语怎么读...

我爱你一生一世,永远不离不弃!用英语怎么说
I love you for life,never leave.
I love you for ever in my life. I will never leave you.
I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU. LOVE YOU, ONE LOVE, ONE LIFETIME
I love you forever one is whole life, never abandon !
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码我爱你一生一世不离不弃日语怎么读_百度知道
我爱你一生一世不离不弃日语怎么读
。,意思就是我永远爱你いつまでも爱してる反正我是这么翻译的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
不离不弃的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我爱你不用很久一生一世就够了日语怎么读怎么写_百度知道
我爱你不用很久一生一世就够了日语怎么读怎么写
提问者采纳
あなたのことを爱して时间的には长くないけど、一生涯で充分だ。
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一生一世的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一世就够了,何必天长地久……
Generation is enough, why everlasting...(一世就够了,何必天长地久……)纯正美文:My love
This winter, I think you in chill, think you are cold? Think where you are mixed am I same? If you are beside me,think this are much better, because in that way, I can have pulled your little hand, do not enter my chest by a place of strategic importance of defend oneself ground, see your warm laugh &&
That is my imagination after all, if we are together, are you willing? Are you willing to hide into my bosom in this cold day? Are you willing to let me holding you in the arms closely to give you warmth? Be willing to let me hold you in the arms rise to rotate in snow ground? &&
I do not know, not, perhaps I know, but the answer && that I dare not face myself however
I am staying in chill, thinking you sentimentally alone, do you know? In my line of sight, have you only, dear, I love you, how do you forget me be here? did my love give you very great pressure? Did the love that still is me let you lose freedom? &&
It is OK that you see this cold wind be blown make a person so cold that forgot breath, not, should not say the inhospitality that is you and distance let me forget breath, and I am wearing feeble clothes as before, I am opposite no less than of love hold to with persistent &&
My hand puts ice on the ice, how doesn't warmth still have temperature. I think, want coma only, the heart ached no longer. But I became wrong, those who miss is alone still do the heart && that is fond of me however
You can know me present, what is wanting to do the business that dare do again however already? That asks namely and gather the information that concerns you, want, because I still love you greatly in that way,be, loving you to caring everything your, hope you everything is good. Because,dare not try the sort of lay a finger on, even if is the sentence that the family perhaps concerns your love marriage one sentence innocently of purpose, as if gently a bit, the heart that can let me love you is between instantly broken up &&
Actually, that distant place that I consider to know you are in really is what appearance, why its such-and-such attraction you, can let your indulge in pleasure and forget home and duty, can not care a cent I am good to yours be cared to yours and affectionate &&
Retreat 10 thousand paces to say, you also go over, dear, I love you, where can you let me go to you? I want to take lifetime together with you, even if I do not follow to go up your footstep, do you also let me had come? Because be chased in me,I can smell on your journey your flavour, although lying between that to also let me far,feel happy ah &&
In that way I am in my hep flavour, I can imagine us or be together, I can feel you or in me beside warm my, let my heart have a home to return to, does affection have had been placed? &&
Leave, to you, perhaps be a delighted thing, be you it seems that freely is all. But you should know to become old day me when the love with all whole hearts granted you, this lifetime old day won't bestow again you return true heart and favour another times than me. All people need quiet with sweet love, because the person needs warmth and security, if you refuse, I am afraid that you can regret sooner or later &&
No matter be to be oneself to perhaps be me, I do not want to there are regret and ashamed regret between us really so a day, after all you ever also had loved me, be? &&
I think dear you, in the chill in the winter, my heart was frozen stiff to still be borne hard sorely unexpectedly, in elapsing years, my heart still does not have coma unexpectedly, I what you should know to love you do not think you became the longing && that I remember to the end of your life only really
The weather is very cold, are you cold? Is am I embraced to you or should not wanting the ingle that sends you one furnace Gong Gong? Dear, when if can be returned,seeing first, so I can embrace you, I know that warmth also can enough is counteractive and whole the chill in the winter. If we can conjugal love lifetime, is what still want countless metempsychosis why everlasting? Because we do not believe firmly also knowing a person is to still have the future world, can value this life only!
Be? At me, can be together with you such happy and sweet generation is enough also, you? &&
Wish you the winter is installed, be warm! 名师翻译:我的爱
这个冬天,我在寒冷里想你,想你冷吗?想你哪里是否和我一样?想要是你在我身边该多好呀,因为那样,我就可以一把拉过你的小手,不由分说地塞进我的胸膛,看你温暖的笑&&
那毕竟是我的想象,如果我们在一起,你愿意么?你愿意在这寒冷的日子里躲进我的怀里么?你愿意让我紧紧地抱着你给你温暖么?愿意让我把你抱起来在雪地里旋转么?&&
我不知道,不,也许我是知道的,可我却不敢面对自己的答案&&
我在寒冷里呆着,独自伤感地想着你,你知道吗?在我的视线里,只有你,亲爱的,我爱你啊,你怎么就把我遗忘在这里了呢?难道我的爱给了你很大的压力么?还是我的爱让你失去了自由?&&
你看这寒风吹起可以让人冷得忘了呼吸,不,不应该说是你的冷漠和距离让我忘记了呼吸,而我依旧穿着单薄的衣裳,正如我对爱的坚持与执着&&
我的手冰冰的,怎么温暖都还是没有温度。我以为,只要麻木了,心便不再疼了。可是我错了,想念的孤单却依然弄疼我的心&&
你可知道现在的我,既想做却又不敢做的事情是什么呢?那就是打听和收集有关你的消息,想,是因为我依然那样深爱你,爱着你就牵挂着你的一切,希望你一切都好。不敢试因为那种触碰,即便是人家有意或者无意的一句有关你爱情婚姻的话,仿佛轻轻一点,都会让我爱你的心在顷刻间支离破碎&&
其实,我真想知道你所在的那个遥远的地方是什么样子,为何它如此这般的吸引你,可以让你乐不思蜀,可以毫不在乎我对你的好对你的牵挂和深情&&
退万步说,你在那里也行,亲爱的,我爱你啊,你能让我到你哪里去吗?我想和你一起走一生啊,即使是我跟不上你的脚步,你也让我来好么?因为在我追赶你的路途上我能闻到你的味道,即使远远隔着那也让我感到幸福啊&&
那样我在我熟知的味道里,我就会幻想我们还是在一起的,我就会感觉到你还是在我的身旁温暖我的,让我心有归宿,情有寄托好么?&&
离开,对于你来说,也许是一件痛快的事情吧,自由似乎是你的全部。但你要知道当老天把我所有的心整个的爱都赐给了你的时候,这一生老天便不会再赐予你另一份比我还真的心和情了。所有的人都需要安宁和温馨的爱的,因为人都需要温暖和安全,如果你拒绝,我怕你总有一天会后悔&&
不管是为自己或者是为我,我真的不想我们之间都有遗憾和愧疚的那么一天,毕竟你也曾爱过我,不是么?&&
亲爱的我想你,在冬天的寒冷里,我的心竟没有被冻僵依然疼痛难忍,在流逝的岁月里,我的心竟还没有麻木,你要知道爱你的我真的不想你只成了我刻骨铭心的思念&&
天很冷,你冷么?要不要我给你一个拥抱或是送你一炉红红的炉火?亲爱的,若能回到初见时,那么我便能拥抱着你,我知道那份温暖也就能足以抵抗整个冬天的寒冷。如果我们能恩爱一生,何必还想要无数轮回的天长地久呢?因为我们不确信也不知道人是不是还有来世,只能珍惜今生!
不是吗?于我,能和你在一起这样的幸福甜蜜一世也就够了,你呢?&&
祝你冬安,温暖!(高中学习网:)
(本文字数:3563.5)
《一世就够了,何必天长地久……》所属专题:
《一世就够了,何必天长地久……》相关文章:
《一世就够了,何必天长地久……》相关专题:
关键词: 一世,何必天,长地,Generation,enough,wh
编辑:特约讲师}

我要回帖

更多关于 我爱你一生一世数字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。