初中水平初中英语试题网 亲们帮忙好伐?

初中英语试题_满分5_满分网
当前位置: >
题型:书面表达
难度:中等来源:
书面表达“灿烂星空,谁是真的英雄?”做出惊天动地业绩的人是英雄,为追求真理献出生命的人是英雄,在平凡岗位上默默奉献的人是英雄……假如你班正准备出一期以“我们心中的英雄”为主题的英语墙报,下面是一部分同学们做的一些信息卡,Dr Norman BethuneNatlonality(国籍): CanadaHobby: taking photosMain stories: saved a lot of Chinese
invented medical tools…Liu XiangNationality: ChinaHobby: singingMain stories: won the firstOlympic gold medal in the men' s 110m hurdles event in A set a world record in the same event in Lausanne …Name:_______Nationality:_____________Hobby:________________One main stary:_________你选择其中一张卡片,也可以选择别的英雄人物,以The Hero in My Heart为题写一篇短文。要求:①包含所选信息卡上的内容;②适当拓展,如学英雄的感想、行动等;③不能出现表明你身份的信息;④词数80-100词左右,不含已给出部分。(本小题15分)     
题型:单词拼写
阅读下面的短文,在空白处填入一个适当的词,或填入括号中所给单词的正确形式(不多于3个单词)。David comes out of the train station, and he doesn’t 1._________ (know) where 2.________ (go). This is the 3._________ (one) time he comes to this town. He comes to see one of his 4._________ (good) friends, Peter. Peter is a doctor. He works in a hospital. But David doesn’t know5._________ the hospital is.He walks in the street. He passes a bank, a post office, a hotel and6._________ the end, he goes to a school. Some students are coming out, so he asks one of the 7._________ (student), “Excuse me. Which is the way to People’s Hospital?”“Well, I know, you can go along this street, take the second turning on the right, and then take the third turning on your left. It’s next 8.________ a museum.”“I’m sorry I can’t 9._________ (follow) you.”“Well, I just live near there, and 10._________ (I) mother works in that hospital, too. I’m going home now. Will you go with me? I’ll take you there.”“That’s great! Thank you very much!” 
题型:选词填空
从下面方框中选择合适的词完成句子wound,
twelve 1.We are 16 years old now,so we should take care of __________.2.In my heart, my parents are both __________.3.I didn’t have lunch __________ I finish my homework.4.On my __________ birthday, my father bought an i-pad for me.5.Norman Bethune helped the __________ soldiers during the war. 
题型:单词拼写
根据中文提示完成句子1.China was __________ (建立)in 1949.2.He was from Anhui Province in __________(东部的)China.3.He stayed at home to look after his __________(生病的)daughter.4.There are flowers and national __________(国旗)everywhere.5.Our teacher asked me to make a short __________(演讲)in front of the classroom.6.Deng Yaping is good at __________(打)table tennis.7.Deng Yaping went to university __________(在国外).8.Could you lend me your __________(工具)?I need them to fix my car.9.There are no good ways to __________ (治疗) Ebola virus in the world at this moment.10.My father always__________(洗)the dishes after dinner . 
题型:阅读理解
People give gifts on many occasions. At weddings(婚礼),people give gifts such as tea sets and tableware (餐具). When someone has a baby, people express their wishes by giving gifts of baby clothes and food.In western countries, food and drinks are the most traditional gifts for friends. For example, a bottle of champagne is perfect for Christmas. In some Asian countries like China and Japan, tea and wine are common gifts. Greeting cards are excellent gifts for friends and family around the world.Here are some popular gifts for Christmas and New Year. Let’s have a look.A message in a bottle—If you want to send a birthday message or a thank- you note, why not write on a piece of paper and put it inside a glass bottle? The person who receives this special gift will remember the words forever.A Christmas stocking—People will look forward to seeing it each Christmas. It is a very traditional and useful Christmas gift. Many people hang the stocking up in their rooms as a decoration.A necklace (项链) with a name—This is a special and popular gift among mothers and young people. For example, a mother can put her child’s name on the necklace. It seems that the necklace can bring her child close to her heart.1.If your friend Lisa has a new baby, you may sent____.A. school thingsB. tea sets and table wareC. baby clothes and foodD. birthday cards2.From the passage we learn champagne is a kind of____.A. drink
B. foodC. card
D. furniture3.____are common gifts in some Asian countries.A. Excellent books
B. Tea and wineC. Greeting cards
D. Thank-you notes4.Mrs. Green likes the necklace with her child’s name because____.A. it can bring good luck to herB. it is a traditional and useful giftC. it is a fashionable gift for parentsD. it may make her child close to her heart5.Please choose the best title for this passage____.A. Choose a perfect presentB. How to celebrate New YearC. How to celebrate ChristmasD. The festivals in China 
As we know, basketball players are good at playing basketball. However, are you surprised when you hear them sing hip-hop instead of playing games on TV? Basketball stars become hip-hop singers.It’s true.In the NBA,hip-hop music is very popular among the famous basketball players.Many of the players,like O’Neal of the Los Angeles Lakers,enjoy writing rap rhymes when they travel on planes from one city to another.Some of them even has rap radio shows and others like acting in music video.When they play basketball,some of the younger stars even try to look like hip-hop singers.“Hip-hop is just part of their culture.”says one player.“All of us grew up listening to rap and playing basketball.and rappers grew up doing the same thing.”Master P. is a famous rap star who wants to become a basketball player.Two NBA teams have invited him to join them.They enjoy listening to his music.An NBA player has become a rapper.He has made four successful rap albums.The NBA has a closer connection(联系) to hip-hop than any other sports league.1.Many basketball players in NBA like ________.A.hip-hop music
B.country musicC.American singers
D.dancing2.Many NBA players ________ rap rhymes when they travel on planes from one city to another.A.learn
D.dance3.________ is just part of the NBA players’ culture.A.Music
B.RapperC.Hip-hop
D.Basketball4.Master P. was invited to join the NBA teams just because ________.A.his hip-hop was popularB.his dancing was popularC.they like his face and hairD.they like listening to his music.5.Which of the following is NOT right?A.Many NBA players have become hip-hop rappers.B.Some rapper hip-hop singers have become NBA basketball
players.C.Players in NBA don’t like hip-hop music at a11.D.NBA basketball teams have closer connection to hip-hop music. 
 Opera Ballet(芭蕾)The classical Ballet Opera “ Sleeping Beauty ” will be performed by Ukrainian National Opera Ballet in Shanghai Grand Theatre on April 20. “Swan Lake” will be performed the next day.180 Yuan, half the price for childrenShanghai Grand Theatre Tel: Stephanie Sun 2006Singers from Singapore will perform in Shanghai’s Hongkou Soccer Stadium7:30 p.m, April 22150-1,280 yuanHongkou Soccer Stadium 444 Jiangwan RoadTel: Shanghai Jazz Week 2006Shanghai Jazz Week 2006 will be held during The May Golden Weekly Holiday. Famous jazz singers and bands from the US, Europe and Asia will come to Shanghai for performances in the Shanghai Oriental Art Center.Tel: Youthful photosYoung artists from the LaSalle Design Institute give a photo show.April 23-27Xintiandi, Shanghai2F,SouthLane XintiandiTel:
ext 716  1.If you want to enjoy the Ballet Opera “Swan Lake”, go to Shanghai Grand Theatre_________.A. on April 20
B. on April 21C. on April 22
D. on April 272.Mr. and Mrs. Smith have one son and one daughter. The tickets for the Ballet Opera “ Sleeping Beauty ” cost the family _______ yuan.A. 720
D. 3203.South Lane Xintiandi most probably is a place where people ___________.A. watch films
B. listen to concertsC. visit shows
D. play soccer4.Visitors who come to Shanghai for a twenty-day holiday may miss the_______, if they arrive on April 21.A. photo showB. Jazz WeekC. concert by Singapore singersD. Opera “ Sleeping Beauty ”5.If you are interested in Jazz and feel like watching it, the number ________ may be helpful.A.
题型:完形填空
完形填空New Year’s Day is coming. I believe that most of you have your own New Year’s resolutions. But what kind of resolutions should you
?First, your New Year’s resolutions should be
for you. Be sure that they can
your studies or make you healthier. “Going to bed later” is not a good resolution. It is not good for your
health. You should make resolutions like “drinking milk for
every morning.” The resolution “
eating junk food” is also a good one. Studying harder and spending
time watching TV are also good ones.Second, your New Year’s resolutions should not be very
to keep. Be sure that you can keep your resolutions. Don’t make your resolutions too
. Flying to the moon is a difficult resolution for
. You should keep your resolutions small and simple,
you can keep them.After you make some good and realistic(现实的) resolutions, don’t forget to make a plan . Write down what you need to do every day, and then do it.1.A. make
D. ask2.A. necessary
C. important
D. expensive3.A. change
C. improve
D. follow4.A. breakfast
D. meal5.A. stopping
B. beginning
D. enjoying6.A. longer
D. fewer7.A. easy
B. difficult
D. interesting8.A. high
D. cheap9.A. somebody
B. anybody
D. someone10.A. but
D. Because 
题型:书面表达
写作假设你是李华,你的英国笔友Mike来信询问你的周末生活。请根据以下提示内容给他回信。1. 周末不上课,但要完成家庭作业;2. 课外阅读、做家务、看电视等;3. 上周日和朋友们去野餐,拍了很多照片。注意:字数60左右。信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。Dear Mike,I’m very glad to get your letter. You asked me about my life on weekends. Now let me tell you something about it._________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Best wishes.Yours,Li Hua 
题型:其他题
任务型阅读阅读下面短文,根据短文内容完成下面表格,每空最多三个单词。A few months ago my father and I visited Singapore, one of the most beautiful cities in Asia. The city of Singapore is famous for its business(商业) and other activities. There are many places of interest such as the Tiger Balm Garden and Raffles Museum. There are also many important centers of learning such as the University(大学) of Singapore and the Science Centre. Being a famous city, hundreds of people do business or go sightseeing. Most tourists like the sights of the city.During my stay in Singapore, I went out every day with my father to see the beautiful and interesting places and things in the city. One day we went to the Tiger Balm Garden where I saw many animals. We spent about half of the day visiting this place. Every night, I went around the city and visited some of the parks. I also visited a few of the cinemas(电影院).I enjoyed every moment of my stay in the city of Singapore. Famous placesin SingaporeTiger Balm Garden and
,University of Singapore and 2.What did the writer do during the day?He went out to see the 3.
places and things.What did the writer do during the night?He went around the city and went to the 4.
.He also went to some 5.
共148212条记录 当前(1/14822) 首页 上一页 1
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.2016上海中考英语试题以及答案解析完整版_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2016上海中考英语试题以及答案解析完整版
||文档简介
“昂立外语”拥有两大子品牌――英语培优、...|
总评分0.0|
&&分​享06​上​海​中​考​英​语​试​题​以​及​答​案​解​析​完​整​版
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩33页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢高港区九年级第一次模拟考试英语试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高港区九年级第一次模拟考试英语试题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢快速查题-初中英语试题年级:
共找出235229题
Nick _____ on Sunday .A.fly a kiteB.play with her dogC.flys a kiteD.plays with her dog
There are(这里有)________people(人).Smith is________family name.YNA222
is a ________number.04 is
________ID card number.four,five,six,seven,four,five,six,seven,Jack’s,Bob and Jack’s,Bob’s,Jim’s,Jack’s,Bob and Jack’s,Bob’s,Jim’s,telephone,car,ID card,room,telephone,car,ID card,room,Linda’s,Huahua’s,Liangyin’s,Bob’s,Linda’s,Huahua’s,Liangyin’s,Bob’s
Do you know the 3-year-old girl named Dong Xinyi? She has a bright nickname(绰号)“Little Strong Girl”who looked after her disabled father. And many people all over China were moved by her. When she was several months old, her father had an accident on his way home while riding his motorcycle and1his legs. Two years later, her mother left her father2the poor life. As an old saying goes,“The children of poor people do housework early.”Little Xinyi had to do family chores, such as cooking noodles, carrying water, cleaning rooms and washing clothes. She took good care of her father alone. The little girl brings happiness and hope to her poor family. And luckily, the local government has3medical treatment for her father. At the same time, the government is4planning to raise money for the girl’s5.Now, Dong Xinyi has got a chance to go to school like other kids.
loses,lost,lose,loses,lost,lose,because of,instead,because,because of,instead,because,provided,noticed,offered,provided,noticed,offered,too,either,also,too,either,also,information,question,education,information,question,education
Turn left ________ the First Avenue and enjoy the ________ streets.A.ofB.quietC.onD.quietE.atF.silentG.inH.silent
The moon is ________.The earth is far ________ than the sun.The moon is ________ of the three.A.smallB. smallC. smallD.smallE. smallerF. smallerG.smallH. smallerI. smallestG.small smaller the smallest
Tom and Fred were talking about the year 2050.“What will 1be like in the year 2050?” asked Tom.“I don’t know,” said Fred. “What do you think?”“Well, no one knows. But it is 2 to guess,” said Tom. “In the year 2050 everybody will carry a pocket (袖珍) 3. The computer will give people the 4 to all their problems. We shall all have telephones in our pockets,5 . And we’11 be able to talk to our friends all over the world. Perhaps(也许) we’11 be able to 6 them at the same time. Machines will do 7of the work, and people will have more8. Perhaps they will work only two or three days a week. They will be able to fly to the moon by spaceship and spend their holidays there.”“I’m very 9to hear that. I hope to fly to the moon. And I hope I’11 be able to live 10,” said Fred. “Won’t that be interesting? Just like a fish.”
our home,the traffic,a factory,the world,our home,the traffic,a factory,the world,pleased,no use,interesting,unusual,pleased,no use,interesting,unusual,computer,radio,camera,phone,computer,radio,camera,phone,news,ways,things,answers,news,ways,things,answers,either,again,too,also,either,again,too,also,call,see,look,listen,call,see,look,listen,most,many,lot,every,most,many,lot,every,work,duty,holidays,times,work,duty,holidays,times,sorry,glad,sure,afraid,sorry,glad,sure,afraid,in the sea,on land,on the mountain,under the ground,in the sea,on land,on the mountain,under the ground
We’d better _________ upstairs and tell children _________ make so much noise.A.goB. not toC.goD. don’tE.to go F. not toG.to goH. don’t
He passed the test by _________ hard.A.workB.to workC.workingD.works
Is the woman a teacher ? Yes. She teaches _________ English.A.yourB.usC.ourD.yours
They usually get there a little ________ than she ________.A. getB. doesC. doD. do
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司单元练习: |
月考、期中、期末试卷: |
各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
各科知识点 |
初中英语: |
中学生必看书目:
您当前所在位置:
初中毕业生学业考试英语试题(含答案)
以下是精品学习网为您推荐的初中毕业生学业考试英语试题(含答案),希望本篇文章对您学习有所帮助。
&初中毕业生学业考试英语试题(含答案)
I. 听句子,选答语
本题共有5个小题,每个小题你将听到一句话,请从所给的三个选项中选出一个最恰当的答语。
1. A. Fine, thanks. B. Today is fine. C. Yes, I am.
2. A. Yes, please. B. No, thanks. C. This way, please.
3. A. I&m glad you like it. B. Sorry to hear that. C. I don&t think so.
4. A. He&s busy . B. He&s a doctor. C. He&s quiet.
5. A. It doesn&t matter . B. No, I won&t. C. OK, I will.
II. 听对话,选答案
本题共有10个小题,每个小题你将听到一段对话和一个问题,读两遍,请根据每段对话的内容和后面的问题,从所给的三个选项中选出最恰当的一项。
6. A. Her umbrella. B. Her camera. C. Her hat
7. A. Pop music B. Country music C. Light music
8. A. It&s cloudy. B. It&s rainy. C. It&s sunny.
9. A. Apple juice B. Beef dumplings. C. Orange juice.
10. A. Linda. B. Jenny. C. Steve.
11. A. She has a cold. B. She has a stomachache.
C. She has a toothache.
12. A. The bank. B. The post office. C. The bookstore.
13. A. In the library. B. In the classroom. C. In the theater.
14. A. For herself. B. For her daughter. C. For her son.
15. A. Because her father lost the keys B. Because she lost her keys
C. Because she lost her father&s keys.
III 听短文,选答案
本题你将听到一篇短文,读两遍,请从每个小题的三个选项中,选出一个正确答案。
16. How old was David when he went to the middle school?
A. 12 B. 13 C. 14
17. When he was in the first y ear of middle school, David always .
A. took the bus to school. B. went to school by bike. C. ran to school.
18. How did David get his computer?
A. The school gave it to him B. His parents bought it for him.
C. He bought it for himself.
19. After he got the computer, .
A. David&s grades were not so good as before
B. David&s grades were better than before.
C. David studied as hard as before.
20. David felt when he heard his mother&s words/
A. bored. B. happy. C. sorry.
IV 单项选择
本题共有10个小题,请从每个小题的四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。
21. Look at eraser on the floor. Whose is it?
A. a B. an C. the D. /
22. &Who did you go to the movie ?
&Nobody. I went alone.
A. with B. about C. for D. from
23. & can I get the book if I order it today?
& In a week.
A. How soon B. How long C. How much D. How many
24. I am going to the supermarket to buy some this afternoon.
A. paper and pencil B. apples and banana
C. milk and eggs D. bowl and spoons
25. The workers in the Huashan Mountains have to rubbish to keep the
mountains clean.
A. turn up B. pick up C . mix up D. give up
26. &Sam, come downstairs, please. I need your help.
&Sorry,mum. I on the phone..
A. am talking B. talked C. was talking D. have talked
27. Ten years had passed the CCTV event People Who Moved China took place in
A. when B. while C. before D. since
28. This place is not big enough for Lucy&s birthday party. We should find a
A. big B. small C. bigger D. smaller
29. A new club in our school at the beginning of this year and now it has
many members.
A. starts B. is started C. has started D. was started
30. Tomorrow is Father&s Day. I don&t know .
A. what can I do for my father B. what I will get for my father
C. where I went with my father D. where will I go with my father
V 完形填空
阅读下面一篇短文,理解大意,然后从各小题的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案,使短文连贯完整。
Wang Yani was born in 1975. Even as a baby she loved to draw. Her father was
an 31 .Yani wanted to be like him. So she tried to stand like her father as she
painted, which made h im laugh.
One day, Yani painted lines on her faher&s painting. He got 32 . At the time
she was only two and a half years old. She cried and said, &I want to 33 like
you!& Her father looked at her without saying anything. He 34 remembered his
childhood(童年). He also wanted to draw and paint, but his parents didn&t
understand. They just got angry. He didn&t want to see the same thing happen to
his daughter. So he decided to 35 her.
With her father&s help, Yani soon 36 . Her lines became flowers, trees, and
animals. Her father took her to parks and zoos to get 37 for her paintings. By
the end of six, Yani had made over 4,000 works. Her paintings were very special.
People 38 her works. When she was eight, one of her paintings was made into a
Chinese postage stamp.
Yani became famous when she was young. Her works were 39 in different
countries in Asia, Europe and North America, 40 her parents never sold her
paintings. She is well-known in the world, and art is still a great joy in her
31. A. actor B. athlete C. artist D. engineer
32. A. angry B. excited C. sad D. interested
33. A. laugh B. speak C. stand D. paint
34. A. happily B. clearly C. hardly D. usually
35. A. help B. stop C. refuse D. miss
36. A. did homework B. made money C. did sports D. made progress
37. A. news B. time C. ideas D. luck
38. A. hated B. loved C. found D. forget
39. A. lost B. sold C. bought D. shown
40. A. and B. but C. so D. or
IV 阅读理解
第一节:阅读下面一篇短文,判断下列句子是否符合短文内容,符合的用&A&表示,不符合的用&B&表示。
Arctic fox(北极狐) is a kind of small fox that lives in the Arctic. It grows
about 50 centimeters long, not including its tail, 30 centimeters tall and
weighs from 3 to 7 kilos.
The Arctic foxes are white or blue in color. The white ones are white in
winter, but grey-brown in summer. The blue ones are blue-grey all year round.
The Arctic foxes have long, thick hair that is called fur. And the long fur
covers their whole bodies, including both their cat eyes and rabbit feet, to
keep them warm in the low temperature in the Arctic.
The Arctic foxes feed mainly on birds, birds& eggs and other small animals.
Teamwork is the way they look for food, and they don&t like to do that
Baby Arctic foxes are very lovely. They don&t open their eyes until a week
after their birth. For the first half of the year, their parents offer them
food. They begin to look for food on their own when they are about six months
old. The next year they can live alone.
Today, the number of the Arctic foxes is becoming smaller and smaller,
because people kill them for their fur to make beautiful coats for money.
Something must be done to protect the Arctic foxes.
41.Not all the Arctic foxes change their colors in different seasons.
42. The Arctic foxes have rabbit eyes and cat feet.
43. Baby Arctic foxes are born with their eyes open.
44. Birds, birds& eggs and other small animals are the main food for the
Arctic foxes.
45. According to the passage, there are more Arctic foxes now.
第二节 阅读B、C、D三部分内容,从各小题所给的四个选项中选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的一个最佳答案。
 Last month, some volunteers from Xi&an went to a middle school in the
mountain area. They gave away 40 beds, 2 computers and hundreds of books to the
students. The school lies deep in the mountains. Students have to live in the
school. But the school was too poor to provide beds for them, so they had to
sleep on the desks. Thanks to the volunteers, now the students can sleep on
their own beds in the school.
 The Zapps, from Argentina( 阿根廷), began their tour in their old cars several
years ago. They travelled to over 40 countries with four kids. Many people
wondered what made them travel around the world. They said, &It&s just oue
dream, a big dream, from Argentina to the whole world. Thanks to those who
supported us during our journey, our dream came true in the end. &Do you want to
see your dream come true?& If so, why not start right away?
 Jack Tsonis and Lindsay Morrison in Sydney decided to do something special
on the UN&s International Day of Peace. They both loved peace. They both wanted
to break the world record for the longest handshake to bring more love and peace
to the world. To break the world record, they needed to shake hands for over 11
hours without a stop. Finally they make it. Their arms hurt a lot, but they were
very happy.
46. The volunteer gave away to the students.
A. beds and computers B. clothes and books
C. desks and beds D. beds and bags.
47. What can we learn from the second story?
A. We can hardly travel around the world if we have an old car.
B. We can travel around the world if nobody helps us.
C. We should realize our dreams if we have lots of money.
D. We should start right away if we want to realize our dream.
48. Which is TRUE about the men in the last story?
A. It took them less than 11 hours to break the world record.
B. They were happy though they didn&t break the world record.
C. Both of them loved peace. D. They often shook hands
There is a special kind of hotel in Quebec, Canada. It has a bar, a church, a
shop and a small theater. These things are not unusual. But this hotel is only
open from January till March every year. Why? Because it is made of ice and
snow! When the weather gets warm, the hotel melts(融化) and closes. Every winter,
the hotel owners build the hotel again.
Everything in the Ice Hotel is made of ice and snow. All the furniture, such
as the tables and chairs, is made of ice. Even the beds are made of ice! So
people use special sleeping bags on the ice beds. Inside the ice hotel, the
temperature is about 27&F(-3&C)
When people sleep, the sleeping bags keep them warm. In the morning, they can
have a hot breakfast. After breakfast, people can enjoy winter activities. They
can go skiing or ice fishing. Or they can go skating in the dining room. At the
end of the day, people can relax at the bar. They can have drinks in glasses
made of ice.
Many people enjoy the Ice Hotel every year. But they can only enjoy it for a
short time before it melts again.
49. Every year, this hotel is only open for
A. four weeks B. about three months C. two seasons D. about a year
50. People can go in the dining room after breakfast.
A. skiing. B. skating . C. fishing D. swimming
51. What's the best title of this passage?
A. An Unusual Hotel B. A Warm Hotel C. A Common Hotel D An Old Hotel
Hi Hongbo,
I&m so glad to read about the changes talking place in your city. It&s really
good news that you can travel by subway in Xi&an, though there&s only one line
there. Here in London we have twelve lines. By the way, we don&t use the word
&subway& here. It&s American English. We call it &the Underground&, instead.
The London Underground is very famous. It&s famous for several reasons. First
of all, part of the underground railway today is the oldest in the world, which
opened in 1863. Secondly, the London Underground is also the first line to have
electric trains, in 1890. Thirdly but not the last, the London Underground is
the second largest metro system in the world, after the Shanghai Metro. There
are 270 stations in the Underground and it has 402 kilometres of tracks(轨道).
What&s more, the city of London itself helps make the transportation system
famous! I&ve got a few photos to help you build a clear picture of the
Underground in my city. They are together with this mail.
In your email, you also said workers were building more lines. I&m sure your
city is developing fast. Maybe you can send me a few photos of your city today.
I really want to see the change s taking place there. I&m happy for you to live
there in an ancient city with such a new look!
So much for now. I&ll write soon again. Best wishes!
52. Where is the writer from?
A. From Xi&an. B. From Shanghai C. From London D. From New York
53. The second paragraph mainly tells us ?
A. when the first subway was opened in the world.
B. when the London Underground first used electric trains
C. why the London Underground is the oldest subway in the world.
D. why the London Underground is famous in the world
54. In the emai l, the words &subway&, &underground&, and &metro& mean .
A. almost the same thing B. two different things
C. three different things D. nothing like each other
55. What does the writer want Hongbo to do?
A. To buy a good book about Xi&an for him.
B. To post him some postcards of Xi&an.
C. To tell him more about Xi&an subway.
D. To send him a few photos of Xi&an.
第II 卷(50分)
VII 完成句子
根据所给中文意思,完成下面各句。
56. 英语是你最喜欢的科目吗?
Is English your ?
57. 每天读书是个好习惯。
It&s a good habit to every day.
58. 帮助别人就是帮助我们自己。
Helping others is helping .
59. 汽车站离我家很远。
The bus stop is very my home.
60. 他通常在放学后踢足球。
He usually plays soccer .
VIII 短文填空
用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文完整正确。(每个单词限用一次)
bad, know, win, example, can, young, be, she, hard, take
Bethany Hamilton, from Hawaii, likes surfing very much. She began to surf
(冲浪) at the 61
age. At the age of eight, Bethany took part in her first surf competition and
62. . This started a love for surf competition in her.
On October 31, 2003, while she 63. surfing, a big shark(鲨鱼) came over to
Bethany suddenly. The shark got her left arm, and hurt her 64. . Luckily, she
tried her best and swam back to the land.
Bethany lost over 60% of her blood and was 65. to hospital. The doctors saved
her life. The girl was brave and strong-minded. Though she lost her arm, she 66.
still surf. Later, Bethany returned to the water. She didn&t give up 67. dream
of becoming a surfer, but she had to practice 68. than before. The next year,
Bethany got the first place in an important surf competition.
As time went by, people all over the world began to 69. about Bethany and her
story. In 2011, a movie about her was made. She is one many good 70. to
teenagers through the story of a brave girl with strong mind and hope.
IX 任务型阅读
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容,完成下面各题。
March 24th
This morning, we had a school trip to the Dashan Collection House, a building
of two floors. It is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. We took the school bus and
arrived at 9:00. When we entered the collection house, our eyes were caught by a
collection of old photos of the town on the walls of the front hall. Those
photos told us something about the history of the town. And then in the Art
Room, we saw many pictures of the countryside. The colors of the flowers and
trees are rich and bright. All at once, I lost myself in the beauty of
Then we went upstairs. On the left, there were over one hundred different
clocks. The oldest clock was already more than two hundred years old. To my
surprise, the clocks all worked well and they could tell the right time. It was
then ten o&clock, and some clocks produced different beautiful sounds. It seemed
to be a concert. How amazing!
On the right there was also a stone collection. The stones were from all over
the country. They were in different sizes, colors and shapes. Some looked like
different kinds of animals. I really liked one stone that looked like a little
monkey. It looked very nice.
The collections there were wonderful. So they stayed there until 11:30 in the
morning. I had a great time and really liked the school trip.[
71. On which day did the writer have a school trip?
72. Where did the writer go for the school trip? www .xk b1. com
The writer went to
73. What did the writer see in the Art Room?
The writer saw .
74.How many kinds of collections are mentioned in the passage?
There are kinds..[
75. How long did they stay there?
X 补全对话
A)根据对话内容,将方框内符合对话语境的句子抄写在对话空白处,使对话恢复完整,选项中有两项是多余的。
(Miss Yu is giving a class. Suddenly some bottles drop out of a student&s
T: What&s the noise there?.
S: Sorry, Miss Yu. 76.
T: (Walking over to take a look) Oh, so many bottles.
S: I&m collecting bottles.
S: Because I want to make toys out of them.
T: 78. If so, why not put a big paper box at the back of our classroom? Then
your classmate can help collect the bottles.
S: Thanks for your advice.
S: Yes, quite a few.
S: Of course, I&ll bring a few here tomorrow.
T: Perfect!
That&s an interesting idea. We can&t wait to see the toys you&ve made.
Some bottles dropped onto the floor. Can you show some to us one day?
Could you help us make some toys? Have you already made some toys?
Why do you collect bottles?
B) 根据下面对话中的情境,在每个空白处填入一个适当的语句,使对话恢复完整。
A: Hi, Bob! How was your last weekend?
B: 81. I really had a good time.
B: I played basketball.
B: Twice a week. I like it very much. How did you spend your last
B: Sounds interesting. Do you often go to the mountains?
A: Yes. Once a week. 85.
B: I&d love to. But I&m afraid I can&t go with you this weekend. Maybe next
week is OK.
XI 书面表达
同学们,我们身边有很多助人为乐的同学,他们的事例值得我们学习。请根据下面表格信息给学校英文报写一篇短文,谈谈身边的好人好事,号召大家向他们学习。
Who they are What they usually do to help others
Liu Na make our school beautiful (clean &)
Zhang Hua help other students with their students&
Wu Tong Help the people in trouble (cheer others up &)
要求:1. 参考表格信 息,可适当发挥;
2. 语句通顺,意思连贯,书写工整。
3. 文中不得出现真实地名和姓名;
4. 词数:60&80词。(开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数)
Dear Editor,
In our school, some students are always thinking more of others and are ready
to help them. I&m moved deeply. Here is what they usually do.
Liu Na is a very good student.
I hope everyone can learn from them and do something for others.
陕西省2012年中考英语试题答案(A卷)
1~5AVABC 6~10BABCA 11~15ACBCB 16~20ACBAC
21~25CAACB 26~30ADCDB 31~35CADBA 36~40DCBDB
41~45AABA B 46~50ADCBB 51~55ACDAD
VII. 完成句子
56. favorite subject
57. do some reading/ do the reading /read a book/ read (some) books
58.ourselves
59. far (away) from w
60. after school /when school is over
VIII. 短文填空
61. young 62. won 63. was 64. badly 65. taken 66. could 67. her 68. harder
69. know 70. examples
IX. 任务型阅读
71. May 24(th) 72. the Dashan Collection House 73. (many) pictures 74. four
75. two and a half hour/ 2.5 hours
X. 补全对话
76. Some bottles dropped onto the floor.
77. Why do you collect bottles?
78. That&s an interesting idea.
79. Have you already made some toys?
80. Can you show some to us one day?
81. It was great./ Great./ Very good. / Pretty good.
82. what did you do (last weekend)? Xk b1.co m
83. How often do you play it (basketball)? / How many times a week do you
84. I went to the mountains. / I went to climb the mountains./ I went
85. Would you like (love-) to go with me (us)?/ can you go with me (us)?
XI 书面表达
Dear Editor,
In our school, some students are always thinking more of others and are ready
to help them. I&m moved deeply. Here is what they usually do.
Liu Na is a very good student. She often picks up rubbish and cleans the
classroom to make our school more beautiful. Zhang Hua studies well. So she
often helps other students with their studies. We all like her. Wu Tong is outgo
ing. He likes cheering others up. If we are sad, he always talks with us and
tries to make us happy. He is also helpful. He likes helping people who are in
trouble. He is very popular in our school.
I hope everyone can learn from them and do something for others.
2012年陕西中考听力录音文本
I. 听句子,选答语。(共5小题,计5分)
本题共有5个小题,每个小题你将听到一句话,读两遍,请从所给的三个选项中选出一个最恰当的答语。
1. How are you?
2. Could you show me the way to the reading room?
3. I really like the food you made.
4. What&s his father&s job?
5. Remember to bring your homework to school next time.
Ⅱ.听对话。选答案。(共10小题,计l0分)
本题共有l0个小题,每个小题你将听到一段对话和一个问题,读两遍,请根据每段对话的内容和后面的问题,从所给的三个选项中选出最恰当的一项。
6. M: Shall we go to the park tomorrow?
W: Good idea. What should I take?
M: Your camera, please.
Q: What does the man tell the woman to take?
7. M: I like light music. What about you, Tina?
W: Pop music.
Q: What kind of music does Tina like?
8. M: It& s raining heavily.
W: Yeah. The weather changes a lot. It was sunny yesterday.
M: I hope it&ll be fine tomorrow?
Q: How&s weather today?
9. M: Can I help you, madam?
W: Yes. I&d like fifteen beef dumplings and a glass of orange juice.
Q: What would the woman like to drink?
10. M: Hello. This is Steve. May I speak to Jenny?
W: Hello, Steve! This is Windy. Jenny isn&t at home at the moment.
Q: Who&s answering the phone?
11. M: Moring Mrs. Smith. What&s the matter with you?
W: Moring, Doctor. I&ve got a fever and a terrible cough.
M: Ahhh&. You&ve got a bad cold. And you need a good rest in bed.
Q: What&s wrong with the woman?
12. M: Excuse me. Is there a book store near here?
W: Yes. It&s over there, between the post office and the bank.
M: Thank you.
Q: Where does the man want to go?
13. M: Lucy, you are late for class again.
W: Sorry. I study for the math test last night and went to bed late.
M: Well, I see. Come earlier next time.
Q: Where are they talking?
14. M: What can do for you?[
W: I&m looking for sports shoes for my son.
M: Here are some shoes f or boys.
Q: Who does the lady want to buy shoes for?
15. M: You look unhappy, Mary. What happened?
W: Oh, dad. I lost my keys.
Q: Why is the girl unhappy?
Ⅲ.听短文,选答案。(共5小题,计l0分)
本题你将听到一篇短文,读两遍,请从每个小题的三个选项中,选出一个正确答案。
Hello everyone! Can you make good use of your time? Here is a story about
David. Maybe you can learn something from it.
David started middle school when he was thirteen. He worked very hard and
always got good grades. He was also very interested in sports. Every morning he
got up early and ran to school.
In his second year, David won a race at a sports meeting. His parents were
happy with him and bought him a computer. But things began to change. David
stopped getting up early. He also lost interests in sports. His grades were not
so good as before.
Late one night, David&s mother found him playing computer games in his room.
Now she knew why. But she didn&t take his computer away. Instead, she had a
serious talk with David. She told him he was old enough to know well what to do,
and what not to do.
After hearing his mother&s kind words, David was sorry for his change and
decided to make good use of his time from then on}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语试题网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信