一个英文meditation aura问题

meditation
的英文解释
win-win strategy 的英文解释
~!麻烦详细点解答~!
A win-win strategy [双赢战略] is any strategy that allows both, or all, parties involved in a negotiation or another activity to be successful to a degree.
In conflict resolution a win-win strategy is a conflict resolution process that aims to accommodate all disputants. The principled negotiation developed by Roger Fisher is such a strategy.
The concept of win win is also made popular by author Stephen Covey in his book The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. Covey list it as habit numb......
A win-win strategy [双赢战略] is any strategy that allows both, or all, parties involved in a negotiation or another activity to be successful to a degree.
In conflict resolution a win-win strategy is a conflict resolution process that aims to accommodate all disputants. The principled negotiation developed by Roger Fisher is such a strategy.
The concept of win win is also made popular by author Stephen Covey in his book The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. Covey list it as habit number 4 Think Win/Win - Principles of interpersonal leadership
Meditation 熟虑; (尤指相关信息的)默想; 沉思; [pl. ]冥想录
1、The act or process of meditating.
2、A devotional exercise of or leading to contemplation.
3、A contemplative discourse, usually on a religious or philosophical subject.
4、Meditation (subtitle: Aspect of Toshiko Akiyoshi [秋吉 敏子]Quartet) is a jazz album by pianist Toshiko Akiyoshi and her quartet, recorded in Tokyo in late February of 1971 and released by Dan Records. Later re-issues included some re-mixing of the original tracks.
其他答案(共1个回答)
基本上得重写,简单改几个地方供参考。
Study Certificate -& Certificate of Student Status
studying i...
WIN7系统:第一步丶桌面右击屏幕分辨率——高级设置——监视器——颜色16位。第二步丶桌面右键/控制面板NVIDIA控制面板——调整视频颜色设置——亮度调成78...
赢了就是赢了。
仅管是侥幸得胜,但刚好能把第一名收入囊中。
  三段话彼此没有联系:
The American does not join to the argument but watches the other gu...
need最常用want,require,demand 也是例句与用法: 1. 你需要休息。
You need a vacation.
2. 问题是什么时候能...
答: 做产检要注意什么,是不是不能吃早餐?前一天几点之后是不是不能进食了
答: 百度上搜“ENGLISH211”第一个结果就是了
答: 科学教育片
science and educational film
答: 会出来的,等嘛
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415有内涵的英文网名-Meditation丶爱(有内涵的英文网名)
负荷- Sameal゜&?????? ?丶筱熙shine发光strangerAll About Yosun(太阳)ZH_????(偏执)? 。withoutOne Timelie。謊言LH_IwycbtbFlowers 不及你美32号星期八hobo.流浪者.勾你美臀BUTTOCK¢Gao Ke !Bad guy(烂好人)Somnus、三好骚年Smile灬凉城丶???(权志龙)“ Passerby﹌”Need you?    DreamWorld cupMi amor(爱我别走Hanson 汉森Grudge(芥蒂)我喜欢cao你吗?Youth.ˊ_Shadow〆扯淡乱情°Guetse-Former(前度)sunriseSeE.&.
HurtMeditation丶爱Only \'winner.&I LOVE YOU&YokeOutlier(局外人)生如夏花之灿烂,故事与街isay goodbayYouaremyloveBIGBANG?Cry↘︶寂寞Remember
MeYears of sealonely(孤独)Meandangev-Rêve
(这是法语)BomBomB!Paul Walker.GO!淡泽 m1ss,RHWORNMKH
QQ网名 推荐meditation 的翻译是:冥想 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
meditation
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
(名) 沉思; 冥想
相关内容&aIt will first check the Parity bit and will then look for a Stop bit. 它首先将检查奇偶校验位,并且然后寻找结束位。 & a19All the family members gather together and celebrate Thanksgiving Day. 家庭成员一起会集并且庆祝感恩天的19All。 & ayou never understand
me to be sad 是从未要明白我的您您哀伤 & a一个女孩名叫嫦娥 A girl name is called Chang E & aWho would not have 谁不会有 & a酒店客房 Hotel guest room & acom sec android app samsungapps una com秒机器人app samsungapps一 & alabel as settings 标签作为设置 & a我是个大学生,将在十月开学,我的大学城市是中国哈尔滨,
我将在6月明年毕业,本学期我的任务仅仅是设计毕业作品,
所以我有很多时间。 I am a university student, will begin school in October, my university city will be the Chinese Harbin, I will graduate in June next year, this semester my duty merely designs the graduation work, Therefore I have the very much time. & a真空烧结炉工作原理图 Vacuum sintering furnace work schematic diagram & anothing much 没什么 & a3点5分 3点5分 & aThat is just angry words That is just angry words & aPOLYTHEMORYU POLYTHEMORYU & aI WILL TRY TO COME 25 SEPTEMBER 我将设法来9月25日 & ai'm crazy over you i'm疯狂在您 & a让我的蜜语甜言飘荡在你的耳边 Let my sweet talk sweet talk flutter nearby yours ear & aWhen you can give me what I 当您能给我什么I & a进口商 Importer & afaster and faster 快速地和快速地 & aI just asked for a box for clothes. 我请求一个箱子为衣裳。 & a现场有测试、目检后的站别记号 After the scene has the test, the visual inspection station other symbol & a“clamp” the pupil light reflex “夹紧”学生光反射 & a墙纸 Wallpaper & a开启财富中环时代! Opening wealth intermediate belt time! & aDistance makes the hearts grow fonder 距离做心脏增长更加喜欢 & aContract Line Item Number 合同行项目数字 & a这是我最后一次满足你的要求。 This is I last time satisfies your request. & a惊喜连连 欢乐无限 Pleasantly surprised again and again happy infinite & aswept sine 被清扫的正弦 & aan earlier and wetter than normal fall in the Northern Hemisphere 在北半球的一个更加早期和更湿比正常秋天 & aa bitter day 一苦涩天 & ajumped on 跳跃 & aAccenture Financial Services (BPO) Accenture金融服务(BPO) & akamal palace,1 yeshw ant colony yeshw ant niw as road indore-452003 kamal宫殿, 1 yeshw蚂蚁殖民地yeshw蚂蚁niw作为路indore-452003 & a来信 Incoming letter & a我通常在五点起床 I usually get out of bed in five & ajob grade 工作等级 & adescribe you home and using the words as follows 描述您家和如下使用词 & awhich is necessary in a country with a lack of mentali health services 哪些是必要的在一个国家以缺乏mentali卫生业务 & aManor Roches gradually fell in love with her 庄园Roches逐渐爱上了她 & aGomez appeared as a guest star on The Suite of Zack & Cody and had a guest appearance-that later turned into a recurring role-on Hannah Montana from season two to three . During the following years,Gomez had perfect performances in many films .In 2009 , Gomes founded her own pop band Selena Gomez & the Scene and releas Gomez在Zack & Cody随员出现作为一位特邀明星并且有客人出现以后把变成一复发角色在Hannah蒙大拿从季节二到三。 在以下岁月期间, Gomez有完善的表现在许多影片。2009年, Gomes建立了她自己的流行音乐乐队Selena Gomez &场面并且发布了首演册页亲吻&告诉同年。 她的特别声音深受接纳。 & aFujian Provincial Department of Justice 福建省司法部 & a续租 Continues rents & aphra nang phra nang & aorder black cartridge 命令黑弹药筒 & afriendly 友好 & aPls keep me informed once UTI did pick-up the shipment from GHK, TQ Pls保留我通知了,一旦UTI拾起了发货从GHK, TQ & a庄园主罗切斯渐渐的爱上了她 Manorial lord Luo Qiesi gradually has fallen in love with her & ameditation 凝思 &meditation retreat
一次密集禅修
It would be more effective if they work together to promote the holy power spots and create more meditation retreat centers.
藉众人之力将可达成大幅提升推广圣地及建立更多完善闭关中心的目标。
The research team measured telomerase activity in participants in the Shamatha Project at the end of a three-month intensive meditation retreat.
研究团队在3个月集中冥想治疗后测量了沙玛莎项目被试的端粒末端转移酶活动情况。 实验组白细胞内的端粒末端转移酶动要比配对组的要高出1/3。
Over the December holidays, my husband went on a 10-day silent meditation retreat. Not my idea of fun, but he came back rejuvenated and energetic.
圣诞节假期中,我丈夫去参加了一个为期10天的冥想训练。我对此并不感兴趣,但是,他回来后明显变得更有活力和精力。
Naomi and Alan Scherr had come to Mumbai with a travel group for a high-tech meditation retreat with the Synchronicity Foundation, she said.
They had travelled to Mumbai for a meditation retreat from the United States and were killed as they dined at the Oberoi Hotel.
Two years later Outback Steakhouse tried to open next to a clothing-optional retreat house and meditation center.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!当前位置: >>>>
听一分钟英文:Meditation-冥想
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
is one thing I&d really like to be able to do. I can&t do it. I have tried many times but nothing seems to happen. I have read a lot about meditation and it sounds really good. You can relax anytime you want. Twenty minutes of meditation is the same as three hours& sleep. I love the idea of
for twenty minutes in my lunch time and then feeling totally refreshed. Meditation is also a good way of relieving stress. The thing I most like about meditation is that it makes you calm. All the people I know who
are always relaxed and easygoing. They never worry about anything. I think we should learn how to meditate at school. That would probably solve a lot of problems in society.
点击收听单词发音&&
n.熟虑,(尤指宗教的)默想,沉思,(pl.)冥想录
参考例句:
This peaceful garden lends itself to meditation.这个恬静的花园适于冥想。
I'm sorry to interrupt your meditation.很抱歉,我打断了你的沉思。
a.沉思的,冥想的
参考例句:
They were meditating revenge. 他们在谋划进行报复。
The congressman is meditating a reply to his critics. 这位国会议员正在考虑给他的批评者一个答复。
v.想,考虑,(尤指宗教上的)沉思,冥想
参考例句:
It is important to meditate on the meaning of life.思考人生的意义很重要。
I was meditating,and reached a higher state of consciousness.我在冥想,并进入了一个更高的意识境界。
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------}

我要回帖

更多关于 meditation aura 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信