写一篇介绍朋友的考研英语作文文100字的

100字关于介绍朋友的英语作文 初二作文_百度知道
100字关于介绍朋友的英语作文 初二作文
要介绍一个男的,因为我是男的
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
  I have several friends. Wang Lin is my best friend. He is eleven years old. He comes from Beijing.  Wang Lin came here three years ago. He came with his parents. His father is an engineer and his mother is a middle school teacher. He has no brothers or sisters. He is the only child of his parents.  We are classmates at school, so we see much of each other.He is fond of English and I am good at maths. We always help each other. Both of us have made GREat proGREss in our studies.  We have made up our minds to study harder and win still GREater success in our studies.
我的朋友我有许多朋友,但我最好的朋友是小明。现在,我想要把他向你们介绍一下。他很聪明,友好。他喜欢运动,比如篮球,足球,等等。我们经常一起玩。他擅长数学和英语。他经常帮助我学习功课,所以在学习上我取得了良好的进步。在学习中我们不但互相帮助,而且在活中我们也互相照顾。我们决心今后共同努力 共同取得优异的成绩。”英语译文:& My friendI have many friends, but my best friend is Xaioming.Now, I want to introduce him to you. He is very smart and friendly. He likes sports such as,playing basketball, football,and so on. We often play together. He is good at maths and English . He often helps me with my lessons, so I have made good progress in my lessons now. Not only we help each other in study but also we care each other in life.We are determined to work hard together and make great progress together in the future.&
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇关于孔明灯的英语作文100字_百度知道
写一篇关于孔明灯的英语作文100字
The invention of electric lightBefore the advent of the electric light, the widespread use of lighting tools candles, kerosene or gas lamps. September 1878, Edison invented the electric light decision. He read a lot of books on electric lighting, determined to create a cheap, durable, and safe and convenient lamp. Edison made the light carefully summed up the failure of previous experience, to develop a detailed test plan。In 1879, after several experiments, Edison finally decided to make carbon wire filament. Electric light the most famous is a 19th century invention, Edison is also the most brilliant contributions to mankind.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁亲爱的的同学,你即将初中毕业了。在三年的学习生活中,你一定结交了许多好朋友。请你用英语写一篇短文,介绍一位你的好朋友Li Lei 80到100字
亲爱的的同学,你即将初中毕业了。在三年的学习生活中,你一定结交了许多好朋友。请你用英语写一篇短文,介绍一位你的好朋友Li Lei 80到100字
速度啊急急!!
不区分大小写匿名
&Li Lei is one of my best friends.He is a helpful and outgoing boy who has a variety of hobbies.He always comes to my aid when I have problems in studying because he does very well in studying and is willing to help others.I am really grateful to him for his help and kindness.I plan to give him a gift to express my gratefulness.Due to the reason that I consider him as a person who helps others without expectation of a reward,I decide to write a letter as a gift.I hope that he can keep his good qualities and grades,and he will always be happy and be my good friend forever.
等待您来回答
校园生活领域专家请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):写一篇文章介绍福尔摩斯的一个案件,英语100字_百度知道
写一篇文章介绍福尔摩斯的一个案件,英语100字
简单一点的,不要太复杂,100字就够了哦,谢谢!
提问者采纳
The dying detectiveShelock Holmes acts out that he is sick and to catches the murderer of Victo.The murderer feels very happy and he goes to Baker Street to show off how clever he is.But he feels nervous and afraid because Holmes hasn't been sick.Holmes get letters and parcels from every country,so he check every letter or parcel.Then he bengins a show.He uses his brain to catch the murderer.And he sometimes acts someone he needs to be. 看在我不容易的份上,给点分吧
提问者评价
其他类似问题
福尔摩斯的相关知识
其他1条回答
oh ,my god ...
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语作文 的文章