考研英语作文文 Anunforgettabl...

当前位置:>>>>浏览中小学
★初中英语作文:我一直希望做个大学生(I Have Long Hoped to Become a College Student)
本文为您提供★初中英语作文:我一直希望做个大学生(I Have Long Hoped to Become a College Student)相关内容
  I have long hoped to become a college student. I made up my mind to go to college as early as 1979, the year I entered high school. If I become a college student, I will specialize in mathematics. Mathematics is the foundation of all sciences. On the one hand, it will help m on the other, it will enable me to become a good scientist. A college education, will help me in a lot of other ways. Certainly, the most important thing for me to do right now is to do my best to prepare for the college entrance examination. If I work hard, I believe I will meet with success.
想了解更多作文,请点击
汇集各地名师
涵盖精品培训机构
一对一家教辅导
上千个培训课程
300多培训类型
课程优质 价格优惠您还可以使用以下方式登录
您现在的位置: &
& An Unforgettable Holiday(一个难忘的假期)_550字
An Unforgettable Holiday(一个难忘的假期)_550字
39人浏览了这篇文章
An Unforgettable Holiday
I am 'always busy with my lessons.
What I have to do everyday is nothing but study.
Luckily, last summer my family went to my uncle's farm.We enjoyed a really interesting holiday. During the holiday, I didn't have to get up early, nor did I need to finish many exercises. I rode the horse in the fields. I milked the cows on the farm. To my great joy, my uncle invited me to go fishing. Life on the farm is quite different from that at school. I want to go back to spend my summer holiday again.
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu4430/
您还可以使用以下方式登录
同主题的其他文章您还可以使用以下方式登录
& An Unforgettable day_3000字
An Unforgettable day_3000字
73人浏览了这篇文章
It was a sunny balmy afternoon at the end of a leisurely summer. I was driving on a winding country road with a lady friend. Little did I know that I was to have a close call that would have almost ruined the rest of my life.
Earlier that day, a friend called me to tell me that our mutual friend Rosy was arriving back from Taiwan after the summer holidays. Since there was no airport in the immediate vicinity of the university, she would need a ride to come back on campus.
Being mildly interested in that girl, I jumped at the chance to play hero. The trip was not particular long or arduous. I was to pick her up from a friend’s home that was a mere 80 miles from campus—a piece of cake, I said to myself. Everything went well. The country road was almost deserted. Visibility was good and I was not driving very fast. The conversation was lively but not distracting. About half an hour into the drive, I rounded a corner and noticed two small children, aged around 10, waiting to cross the road after getting off their school bus. My mind was not particularly focused on them because I thought they would not cross the road when a truck was coming through on their side. The two kids looked to their left, watching the truck intensely. As soon as the truck passed, and without a thought, they started to dash across the road. I was petrified, to say the least. My heart almost leaped out of my throat. Time seemed to have come to a standstill. It was like a nightmare coming into reality. I felt I was in the slow motion crash scene of a movie. I did not even have the time to brake or steer clear.
By providence smiled on me that day. The two kids missed my car by less than an inch. Imagine what would have happened if I had hit them? They would have been killed instantly. I would have been charged with manslaughter and thrown into jail. My career would be over before it even got started. The kind of inhumane treatment I would receive from fellow inmate, I could only guess but hate to imagine. I will never be a whole person again even if I were to be released early for good behavior. My life would be over. Even if I had a good lawyer that could have gotten me off, I would have carried that guilt in my mind for the rest of my life.
Even today, thirty-six years later, the memory of that day is still fresh on my mind. I have my lucky star to thank for having both parties gotten off unscathed.
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu34314/
您还可以使用以下方式登录
同主题的其他文章
同年级的其他文章您还可以使用以下方式登录
& An unforgettable experience_2000字
An unforgettable experience_2000字
167人浏览了这篇文章
An unforgettable experience My mom used to say that I was born to swim. But the truth is that I didn&t know how to swim until the last year of my primary school! Mom always said that I could swim in the basin when I was only two months old. I was surprised at the amazing fact. If this was true, then why was I afraid of water? I went to swim every summer, but I didn&t make a little progress. I was worried and blamed myself several times. When I watched people swimming freely, how I wished I had learnt to swim! The story of how I learnt to swim is dramatic. One hot summer afternoon, my father and I went to the swimming pool to swim. While my father was changing his clothes, I was roaming along the bank of the pool. Suddenly I heard a voice, &Look out!& and then came a big noise and beautiful splashes. Just when I was admiring the swimmer&s skills, I slipped into the pool! I was so afraid that I shouted at once! But the water kept coming towards me and I drank a lot of it. I was moving upside down and trying to reach the bank. I was struggling very hard to keep my head above the water.
A minute was like a hundred years to me. To my surprise, I was able to keep the style! Just then, my father, saw me and he seemed to be shocked. He then said, &Calm down, just wave your arms and legs like this. Right!& And I got it! I finally learnt to swim! You can&t imagine how happy I was and I wanted to jump for joy! From this unforgettable experience I learnt that one&s power is unlimited. Sometimes you could show that power in an emergency. If you believe that, you will discover the power lying within yourself and achieve your goals. And one has to stay calm when it&s dangerous. To calm down helps you to think clearly and make the best decision for you. That&s what I have learnt from the experience.
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu31793/
您还可以使用以下方式登录
同主题的其他文章您还可以使用以下方式登录
& An Unforgettable Holiday_550字
An Unforgettable Holiday_550字
103人浏览了这篇文章
I am always busy with my lessons.
What I have to do everyday is nothing but study.
Luckily, last summer my family went to my uncle's farm.We enjoyed a really interesting holiday. During the holiday, I didn't have to get up early, nor did I need to finish many exercises. I rode the horse in the fields. I milked the cows on the farm. To my great joy, my uncle invited me to go fishing. Life on the farm is quite different from that at school. I want to go back to spend my summer holiday again.
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu1599/
您还可以使用以下方式登录
同主题的其他文章
同年级的其他文章
关于 初一的其他文章
关于 作文的其他文章}

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信