考研英语作文文《The Olympics G...

你现在的位置 : &
奥运英语作文 奥运会上中国队能否夺得最多的金牌?
  奥运会上中国队能否夺得最多的金牌?(Will China win the most Olympic Gold Medals?)  Before the People's Republic of China was founded in 1949, Chinese athletes had participated in three Olympic Games but won nothing. Since 1949, China has participated in six summer and seven winter Olympics, winning 112 gold medals in summer Olympics. At the Los Angeles, Barcelona and Atlanta Olympics, China came fourth in the gold medals table, and second at the Athens Olympics.   At the 2004 Olympics, China took home 63 medals, 36 of them (57.1 percent of the total) being w 10 of the gold medal winners were under 20 years old. This demonstrates the increasing maturity of China's young athletes and growing overall strength in competitive sports.   So what about Beijing Olympic Games? Will we take the place of USA to be 1st? I believe so absolutely!
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐奥运会的英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
10页免费6页免费7页免费1页免费1页免费 1页免费1页免费1页免费2页免费1页免费
奥运会的英语作文| ​ ​&​a​m​p​;​q​u​o​t​;​T​h​e​ ​G​a​m​e​s​ ​o​f​ ​t​h​e​ 9​t​h​ ​O​l​y​m​p​i​a​d​ ​i​n​ 08​ ​a​r​e​ ​a​w​a​r​d​e​d​ ​t​o​ ​t​h​e​ ​c​i​t​y​ ​o​f​ ​B​e​i​j​i​n​g​.​&​a​m​p​;​q​u​o​t​;​ ​ ​T​h​e​ ​I​n​t​e​r​n​a​t​i​o​n​a​l​ ​O​l​y​m​p​i​c​ ​C​o​m​m​i​t​t​e​e​ ​s​e​l​e​c​t​e​d​ ​t​h​e​ ​C​h​i​n​e​s​e​ ​c​a​p​i​t​a​l​ ​a​s​ ​t​h​e​ 08​ ​h​o​s​t​ ​i​n​ ​F​r​i​d​a​y​&​#9​;​s​ ​v​o​t​e​ ​d​u​r​i​n​g​ ​J​u​a​n
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢  【2011山东】B
  The Advantages of Eating Fruits & Vegetables
  Vegetables and fruit are good for your health because of a lot of vitamins(维他命), nutrients(矿物质) and fiber(纤维) in them. Fruits and vegetables are regarded as a healthy diet without adding chemicals or additives(添加剂) for carrying or storing foods. The United States Department of Agriculture sugests eating prenty of fruits and vegetables every day to get the advantages of eating a healthy diet.
  Disease Prevention
  The United States Department of Agriculture tells that eating fruits and vegetables helps fight strokes, cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes. Because of the potassium in fruits and vegetables, they can prevent the risk of developing kidney stones. The fiber in fruits and vegetables helps the body fight against coronary heart disease.
  Idea Health
  Since fruits and vegetables add to a balanced and healthy diet, eating these will help you with your idea. The vitamins in fruits and vegetables helps fight depress(沮丧), according to the Mental Health Foundation. Vitamin B and folic acid found in some vegetables and bananas help relax yourslves. Eating fruits and vegetables can also help improve memory.
  Healthy Weight
  Eating fruits and vegetables helps you have a healthy weight. Fruits and vegetables naturally include less engry than other foods, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. The fiber and water in the fruits and vegetables make you feel that you are full ,so you will not feel that you have to eat more food.
  51. According to the passage ,how many things are included in the vegetables and fruit?
  A. 3&&&&&&&&&&& B. 4&&&&&&&&&& C. 5&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. 6
  52. What kind of fruit should you eat if you were stressed out?
  A. Vitamin B&&& B. folic acid&&&& C. banana&&&&&&&&&& D. apple
  53. Which of the following is not disease?
  A. potassium&&& B. strokes&&&&&& C. cardiovascular&&&& D. type 2 diabetes
  54. The United States Department of Agriculture suggests that&&&&& .
  A. eating prenty of fruits and vegetables every day instead of having food.
  B. eating prenty of fruits and vegetables is good for helping fight disease
  C. eating some vegetables and bananas help relax yourslves.
  D. eating fruits and vegetables helps you have a healthy weight.
  55. According to the passage,eating plenty ot vegetables and fruit can't&&&&& .
  A. prevent disease&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. improve memory
  C. helps you have a healthy weight.&&&&&&&&&& D. let you want to eat more food.
  【文章大意】本文主要讲述的是水果和蔬菜含有维生素、矿物质、纤维等物质,多吃蔬菜和水果可以预防诸如心脏病、肾结石等疾病。另外,蔬菜和水果对神经也有很好的作用,香蕉可以提高记忆力。蔬菜和水果还能让人拥有健康体重。
  51.D【解析】整篇文章蔬菜水果含有的物质有vitamins、 nutrients、fiber、potassium、folic acid和water,共计6种物质。故本题选D。
  52.C【解析】根据文章"bananas help relax yourselves."可知当自己很压抑时,可以选择吃香蕉。故本题选C。
  53.A【解析】根据文章"Because of the potassium in fruits and vegetables, they can prevent the risk of developing kidney stones."可见potassium并不是疾病而是蔬菜水果中含的物质,故本题选A。
  54.B【解析】从文章"Department of Agriculture tells that eating fruits and vegetables helps fight strokes, cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes."可知美国农业部建议我们多吃蔬菜水果预防疾病。故本题选B。
  55.D【解析】文章最后"The fiber and water in the fruits and vegetables make you feel that you are full ,so you will not feel that you have to eat more food"可见多吃蔬菜水果会让人不会再去吃很多食物了,故本题选D。
  【2011山东】C
  London is planning to host the 2012 Olympic Games. They will need to plan carefully. Local (当地的) people are worried that plans were made carelessly and too quickly because the organizers wanted to win the bid. So, while some Londoners are excited about what will happen, others are more worried. The government is sure that the country will host a magnificent (宏伟的) Olympics. Here are just a few things some ordinary people said in the week following the bid.
  --Paul Smith: It is really good news for the businesses in the area. London gets a lot of tourists anyway, but this will bring more. Local people are thinking of things to do that will make the area more fun over the Olympics and make money as well.
  --David Ford: London is busy anyway. I'm not sure that the government will get the
  transport right. The underground and the buses are too full now. The underground is so full at rush hour that it is dangerous. It will be ten times worse in 2012. I 'm going to rent out ( 出租)& my flat and go on holiday when the Games are happening!
  --Pearl Armstrong: It's great! I We sport - it's exciting! I like to watch it and I like to play it. We will see all these great athletes (运动员) at the Games. It will be good afterwards, because the stadiums and swimming pools and so on will all still be there, so they will let us use them.
  56 When will London host the Olympic Games?
  A. 2008.&&&&&& B. 2009.&&&&& C. 2010.&&&&&& D. 2012.
  57. What seems like a biggest problem with London Olympics?
  A. Transport service.&&&&&&&& B. Telephone service.
  C. Restaurant service.&&&&&&& D. Not enough stadiums.
  58. What's the meaning of the word "bid" in Chinese?
  A.举办权&&& B.比赛&&&&& C.民意&&&&&&& D.服务
  59. According to Paul Smith, why are the Games good for the businesses in London?
  A. Because Londoners have made careful plans for the Games.
  B. Because Londoners are thinking of ways to make the area less crowded.
  C. Because Londoners can make more money by tourism industry.
  D. Because all Londoners will work as guides (导游)& during the Games.
  60. What can we learn from the passage?
  A. A lot of athletes will come to London for business.
  B. Everything built for the Olympics will not be used after the Games are over.
  C. Nearly all Londoners will rent their flats and go on holidays during the Games.
  D. British government believes the future Games in London will be successful.
  【文章大意】本文主要讲述的是2012年奥运会将在伦敦举行,当地人对此有不同的看法。有人认为那时会来很多游客,会赚很多钱,也有人认为伦敦的交通会变得更糟,还有人觉得在那儿举行奥运会很好,可以去看比赛,还可以使用公共设施。
  56.D【解析】文章开头"London is planning to host the 2012 Olympic Games."可见2012年奥运会在伦敦举行。此题选D。
  57.A【解析】文章第三段"London is busy anyway. I'm not sure that the government will get the transport right."可见伦敦最大的问题是交通服务。故选A。
  58.A【解析】联系上下文意思,再结合文章开头"host"表示主办、主持可知"bid"为举办权的意思。故此题选A。
  59.C【解析】从文章第二段"London gets a lot of tourists anyway, but this will bring more."可见,奥运会对商业有好处是因为当地人能从旅游业赚很多钱。故本题选C。
  60.D【解析】从文章第一段"The government is sure that the country will host a magnificent& Olympics."可见英国政府认为即将在伦敦举行的奥运会将会很成功。故本题选D。
  【2011山东】D
  If you want to get a new cell phone number, don't forget to bring your ID(身份证明) with you .
  As of September 1, people have to register(注册) with their ID to buy a new cell phone number. You can show your ID card or hukou, but student ID's won't work.
  If you already have a cell phone number, it is better to register it before 2013.
  The new rules are meant to prevent junk messages and fraud(诈骗) through cell phones.
  A cell phone user in China on average received 43.3 messages a week in the first half of this year. According to reports, about 12 of those were junk messages.
  In a survey, about 74.5 percent of users said they have received fraudulent(诈骗的) messages.
  If all people register their cell phone number with ID information, it wice to find the people behind those messages.
  Situations in other countries
  Because cell phone are getting more and more popular, many countries have made stricter cell phone rules.
  Countries like India, Japan, Australia, and Singapore all ask users to register their ID information.
  Ulrich Mller is a German living in Beijing. "In Germany, you have to show your ID when you buy a cell phone card," he said. "The rules have been there for a long time. Most people know about it."
  Linda van der Horst is a student at Peking University. She said that in the Netherlands(荷兰),people have to show ID information and bank account(账户) information to buy a cell phone card.
  61. What is the passage mainly about?
  A. How to use a cell phone.B. How to choose a cell phone.
  C. New cell phone services.D. New cell phone rules in China.
  62. Which of the following can you use to buy a new cell phone number?
  A. Student ID card.B. Bank account.
  C. Driving license.D. ID card.
  63. If you register your cell phone number with ID information,&&&&&&& .
  A. you will receive more junk messages
  B. the cell phone service company may stop your service
  C. the police will find the people behind messages
  D. you can buy a new cell phone
  64. People received an average of&&&&&&&& junk messages in a week in the first half of this year.
  A. 31.3B. 12C. 43.3D. 55
  65. To buy a cell phone card, which country asks people to show their bank account information?
  A. IndiaB. JapanC. AustraliaD. Netherlands
  【文章大意】本文主要讲述的是中国最新手机使用规则-用身份证注册手机号码。如果手机号码用身份证注册,那么警察就能很容易找到发垃圾和诈骗短信的人,在其他国家像印度、日本、澳洲和新加坡都要求注册身份证信息。
  61.D【解析】综观全文,文章主要讲述用身份证注册手机号码的规则即将在中国实行,即中国手机使用新规则,故本题选D。
  62.D【解析】从文章倒数第二段"people have to register(注册) with their ID to buy a new cell phone number. You can show your ID card or hukou, but student ID's won't work."可见可以用ID card去办手机号。故本题选D。
  63.C【解析】结合文章"If all people register their cell phone number with ID information, it will be easier for police to find the people behind those messages."可知本题选C。
  64.B【解析】从文章中"A cell phone user in China on average received 43.3 messages a week in the first half of this year. According to reports, about 12 of those were junk messages."可知本题选B。
  65.D【解析】本文最后一段可知,在Netherlands(荷兰),人们买电话卡要提供银行账户信息。故本题选D。
初中全科课程暑期一对一VIP辅导班
&配套服务:
&1.网络课程+电话答疑+网络辅导 2.赠送新东方励志演讲视频课程 3.赠送看经典大片学习英语课程
&180天畅听名师,报名之日起辅导8周时间,每周两次辅导
英、数、语
英、数、理、语
英、数、理、化、语
本文关键词: 
已有(0)条评论
3秒钟快速注册
文明上网,登录发帖
精选内容新闻排行校园热点
各地课程推荐深圳广州上海北京南京杭州苏州天津常年开课详询&&&&罗湖区常年开课详询&&&&罗湖区常年开课详询&&&&罗湖区常年开课详询&&&&罗湖区更多&&&常年开课详询&&&&天河区常年开课详询&&&&天河区常年开课详询&&&&天河区常年开课详询&&&&天河区更多&&&常年开课详询&&&&黄浦区常年开课¥4380&&&&黄浦区常年开课详询&&&&浦东区常年开课详询&&&&杨浦区更多&&&常年开课详询&&&&朝阳区常年开课详询&&&&海淀区常年开课¥8880&&&&海淀区常年开课¥580&&&&海淀区更多&&&常年开课详询&&&&玄武区常年开课详询&&&&玄武区常年开课详询&&&&玄武区常年开课详询&&&&玄武区更多&&&常年开课详询&&&&常年开课详询&&&&常年开课详询&&&&西湖区常年开课详询&&&&西湖区更多&&&常年开课¥680&&&&昆山市常年开课¥1500&&&&吴中区常年开课详询&&&&昆山市常年开课¥800&&&&沧浪区更多&&&常年开课详询&&&&南开区常年开课详询&&&&南开区常年开课¥980&&&&河西区常年开课¥1280&&&&河西区更多&&&
8-78-17-307-297-287-28
8-78-17-307-297-287-28你现在的位置 : &
关于体育的英语作文:Sharing the Spirit of Olympic Grames
  The Olympic Games have a history of more than one hundred years. They are held every four years. In 1984, China took part in the Olympic Games for the first time. At present, the Olympic spirit of fair play, with its slogan of &swifter, higher and stronger& ,is widely spreaded.
  The Beijing Olympics, which ended two months ago, attracted about 4.7 billion TV viewers worldwide - a new record for an Olympics. The Olympic movement reached its crest in Beijing Games, where 11,000 athletes from 204 countries and regions took part in. In the history of the Olympic Games this is the grandest, most splendid game. As a Chinese, I feel so proud of our country.
  The true spirit of the Olympic Games is not only a competition for sportsmen to confirm who is stronger physically or more skillful, but it is a stage for us to spread love, peace and a positive mental attitude. Both physical and mental training are essential to the accomplishment of the Olympic motto :swifter, higher, and stronger. And I hope more and more athletes will get aware of it, because what we get inside can be stronger than everything else.
  Even after the Beijing Olympics concluded, the spirit of Olympic Games will live in the hearts of many people.When this Games ends, it's not an end, but a new beginning.
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信