when you are youngc___ t...

Don’t leave the TV_______ when you are__________。A. leaveB.closed;leaveC.on;outD.open;out
此题重点考查介词的用法,leave …on 表示让…开着;be out 表示出去。
试题“Don’t leave the TV_______...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
_____ isn"t easy to learn a foreign language well. But don"t give it up.
1. I like thrillers and I like action movies.
.2. I like thrillers but I don"t like comedies.
根据汉语提示完成句子,每空一词。1. Don"t _____
_____ _____ (迟到) the meeting next time!2. _____ _____ (如果……怎么办) someone else brings presents?3. The old man gave money to the _____ _____ (医学研究).4. If you don"t know anyone else, you can _____ _____ (与……谈)Tom.5. _____ _____ (数百万) Chinese people watched the opening ceremony of the 29th Beijing Olympic
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司欢迎转载!转载时请附上原文地址:http://www.gaozhong.cc/yingyu/shiti/gaoer/6042.html
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章:&&& When you are in Enhlish, you must be very careful in the stieets because traffic drives on the left. Before you cross a street, you must look to the right first and then the left.
&&& If the traffic lights are red, the traffic must stop. Then the people on foot can cross the road&carefully! If the traffic lights are green, the traffic can go on, people on foot mustn't cross the road.
&&&& In the morning and in the evening,when people go to or from work,the streets are very busy.Traffic is most dangerous then.
When you go by bus in England,you have to be careful,too.Always remember that traffic moves on the left.So you must be careful.Have a look first,or you will go the wrong way.&&& In many English cities,there are big buses with two floors.You can sit on the second floor.From there you can see the city very well.It's very interesting.
1.In English the traffic drives _____ .
& A.on the fight&& B.in the middle&& C.on the left&& D.in the right
2.When the traffic lights are red, the traffic must ____ .
& A.stop&&&& B.go&&&& C.leave&&&& D.go on
3.When the traffic lights are red, the people on foot can _____ .
&A.stop&&&& B.go&&&&& C.look around&&&& D.have a rest
4.There are big buses with _____ floors.
& A.there&&&& B.one&&&& C.two&&&& D.only one
5.From the second floor you can see the ____ very well.
& A.city&&&& B.street&&& C.country&&&& D.state
1.C&&& 2.A&&& 3.B&& 4.C&&& 5.A}

我要回帖

更多关于 when you are young 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信