¥49.90 [10.0折][定价:¥49.90]
温馨提示:
其它类似商品
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
新视野大学英语视听说教程4(教师用书)(附光盘)
查找同类商品
《新视野大学英语》是教育“新世纪网络课程建设工程”项目之一,由郑树棠教授担任总策划和教材总主编,全国十余所高校几十名资深教授和中青年骨干教师参加设计、编写和制作。这套系列教程同步提供由课本、音带、光盘、网络课程、语料库与试题库等构成的教学系统,为立体化、网络化、个性化的教学与学习提供条件。
《新视野大学英语:视听说教程》依据《大学英语课程教学要求(试行)》设计和编写,借鉴了国内外优秀英语教材的编写经验,旨在通过真实的场景、地道的语言和多样的练习提高学生的英语听说能力。充分利用多媒体技术,为学生提供丰富的视听材料和自主式的学习环境。
题材广泛,内容丰富,语言规范,循序渐进提高学生的英语听说能力。
展示真实场景,讲解文化现象,注重提高学生的综合文化素养和跨文化交际的能力。
教师用书与学生用书对照排版,提供教学建议、听力原文、练习答案等,方便教师教学。
光盘包含各课相关音频与视频材料,提供提示与反馈,结构清晰,操作方便,互动性强。
网络平台分为学习平台、资源平台和管理平台等部分,为教师和学生提供开放的学习、管理与交流平台。
提供配套听说试题库,可用于不同目的的测试,支持在线测试和传统课堂测试和传统课堂测试。
feelings!Unit
bought.Unit
greener.Unit
fiction.Unit
biotechnology
enemy?Unit
cycle.Unit
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
七日畅销榜
新书热卖榜新视野大学英语视听说教程4(第二版)Unit1_test答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
36页免费164页免费85页免费86页免费16页免费8页免费8页免费8页免费8页免费8页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢32页免费7页免费114页1下载券84页免费17页免费
新视野大学英语视听说教程4(第二版)Unit1_test答案|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢新视野大学英语视听说教程4原文+答案_中华文本库
第1页/共52页
文本预览:
新视野大学英语视听说教程第四册 听力练习录音文本和答案 Unit1
II. Basic Listening Practice
M: I’m beside myself with joy. I’m so lucky. Guess what? I’ve won a lit of money in the lottery. W: Yeah? Well, you do know that money is the root of all evil, right? Q: What does the woman mean?
W: Mary was furious. Her son wrecked up her car. M: He shouldn’t have driven a car without a driver’s license. He‘s still taking driving lesson. Q: What do we know about Mary’s son?
M: Susan, I hear you’re going to marry that guy. Some people think you’ll regret it. W: Is that so? Only time tell. Q: What does the woman imply?
M: Mary, I just want to say how sorry I was to learn of your mother’s passing. I know how close you two were? W: Thank you. It was so sudden. I’M still in a state of shock I don’t know what to do. Q: Which of following is true?
W: I get furious at work when my opinions aren’t considered just because I’m a woman. M: You should air your view more emphatically and demand that your vice be heard. Q: What is the woman complaining about? Keys: 1.C 2.B 3. D 4.A 5.D
III. Listening In
Task 1: Soft answers turn away wrath.
Mary: Dam! You’re spilled red wine on me. My new dress is ruined. John: I’ m terrible sorry! What can I do to help? Here’s some water to wash it off.
Mary: Stop splashing water on me! Oh, this is so embarrassing! I’m a mess. John: Well, you do look a little upset. Please don’t blow up. Don’t lose your cool. Mary: Hmm, you’ve got the nerve talking like that! Who shouldn’t fly off the handle? This dress cost a fortune. John: You look really cute when you’re mad. I kid you not. Some people do look attractive when they are in a rage. Mary: This is very expensive dress. I saved for months to buy it, and now it’s ruined. Look at this stain! John: Accidents do happen. Give me your dress, and I’ll take it to the cleaners. Mary: Sure! You want me to take it off right here in public and give it to you? I don’t even know you! John: This might be a really goof time to get acquainted. I’m John Owen. Mary: Mmm, at least you’re polite. I guess I really shouldn’t have flared up. After all, it was an accident. I’m Mary Harvey. John: Come on. I’ll take you home. You can change your clothes, and I’ll get the dress cleaned for you. Mary: Now you’re talking. Thanks. You’re a real gentleman. John: You’d better believe it. I’m glad to see that you’ve cooled down. Feel look a bite to eat afterward? I’m starving. Mary: Ok. You’re pretty good. I’m not nearly as mad. If you can get this stain out, I’ll be very happy. John: I’ll try my best. But if I can’t get the stain out, please don’t let your happiness turn to wrath.
1. Which of the following would be the best title for the dialog? 2. Why does the woman get angry? 3. What does the man say to please the woman when she looks angry? 4. Why does
第1页/共52页
寻找更多 ""当前位置:
文档介绍:
Unit 9 words of wisdom Inside view Conversation 1 2.latest squeeze girl friend Hacked off tired of dissatisfied with Fancy… would you like… a pint a drink of beer down the local in the pub on me my treat/ I will pay 3. 1.she is a friend from work 2 An old school friend of Andy’s. 3Go for a drink. 4.Andy’s girl friend 5.She can’t understand his accent or what he said. 6. He explains what Jack said to Janet. 4.
Explanation: 1. Hello friend what are you doing 2. It is a nice surprise to s
↓↓点击展示更多信息↓↓
文档属性:
文档分类: &
文档格式:PDF
文档页数:3页
文档积分:100
推荐星级:
上传时间:
上传用户:u
文档热度:88
下载统计:0
文档下载:
相关文档:
热门排行榜豆丁精品文档: 新视野大学英语听力 新视野大学英语原文 大学英语听力原文 新视野..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
新视野大学英语视听说教程4听力原文
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语视听说3 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信