一句英语翻译中文

您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
一句英语翻译
共有 3 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
这句话的理解:当要面对与当地教师工会对抗的可能性,来证明“对一位教师(的教学)评为不满意”是合理的,大多数的校长都会投降,而几乎将所有教师都评为“满意”。prospect,battling在句中又怎么理解?prospect-有可能性battling-交锋、对抗*****若一位教师被多次评为“不满意”,则这位教师则有可能被解?l。这句是摘自在LATimes发表的一篇文章(日),名为“PUTTEACHERS 'examscores”,这一句的上下文如下:Teacherevaluationsfocusonwhattheydointheclassroom--theinputofthelearningprocess.Inmostschooldistricts,principalsshowupatprearrangedtimestoobserveteachers'work,andthenwritetheirobservations.Indoingthis,theytypicallyuseachecklisttoguidetheirassessments.Evaluationsus
这句话的理解:当要面对与当地教师工会对抗的可能性,来证明“对一位教师(的教学)评为不满意”是合理的,大多数的校长都会投降,而几乎将所有教师都评为“满意”。prospect,battling在句中又怎么理解?prospect-有可能性battling-交锋、对抗*****若一位教师被多次评为“不满意”,则这位教师则有可能被解?l。这句是摘自在LATimes发表的一篇文章(日),名为“PUTTEACHERS 'examscores”,这一句的上下文如下:Teacherevaluationsfocusonwhattheydointheclassroom--theinputofthelearningprocess.Inmostschooldistricts,principalsshowupatprearrangedtimestoobserveteachers'work,andthenwritetheirobservations.Indoingthis,theytypicallyuseachecklisttoguidetheirassessments.Evaluationsusuallyconsistofoneortwowrittenobservations.Thissuperficialandlargelysubjectiveapproachtoevaluatingteachersissomethingofafarce.Inmanyinstances,principalscanonlyrateteachers"satisfactory"or"unsatisfactory."Multipleunsatisfactoryevaluationscanleadtodismissal.Butfacedwiththeprospectofbattlingthelocalteachersuniontoprovethatateacher'sunsatisfactoryevaluationisvalid,mostprincipalscapitulateandratevirtuallyallteachersassatisfactory.
alexpascal
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注【求解】一句英语翻译
在沪江关注考研的沪友dearamigo遇到了一个关于考研英语的疑惑,并悬赏10沪元,已有3人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
【如题】.It's surely not wrong to live in the present rather than in the past of future
【自解】it's做形式主语,后边才是真正的主语。未来生活在现在比过去好是绝对没有错的!
翻译的我自己都屎能,感觉自己被穿越了。。呜呜。。。句子结构怎么这么乱能,都是些好简单地词语呀
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
past of future?
—— chougyouhin
in the past of future?
这个错了吧?
应该是in the past or future通一些。
活在当下无疑是正确的,而不是活在过去或未来。
—— dannihappier
生活在现在,而不是生活在过去的未来中(意思是过去对现在生活的一种想象,也可以理解为幻想),这是绝对没错的。可以意译为:生活在当下,而不要生活在幻想中。这是我的理解
—— ggzzhh
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&一句英语翻译_百度知道
一句英语翻译
不知道下学期还是不是你教我们
提问者采纳
teach us next semester?——问i wonder if u will tech us next semester.——陈述
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他9条回答
I wonder if it is you who teach us next semester.
Don't know or not you teach us next term
Will you teach us next semester?
I am not sure whether you still will be our teacher next semester. I don't know if you still teach us next term.
Don't know or not you teach us next term
I wonder whether you can teach us or not in the next semester
I do not know you will still teach us next term.
I don't know if you will teach us next term?
I had no idea whether it will still be you who teach us in the next semester.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一句英语翻译_百度知道
一句英语翻译
由于成功,我们兴奋地叫喊出来We ____________ because of success.
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
We cried out because of success.
are so excite to shout out
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖