麻烦把这句话 翻译成英语翻译中文

麻烦好心人,英语牛人帮我翻译成英文,最好是地道英语_百度知道
麻烦好心人,英语牛人帮我翻译成英文,最好是地道英语
准备转去外文专业,麻烦也用英语翻译一下 )
谢谢咯,想成为一名优秀的翻译者,可是对自己没信心?
以下是我想转去的原因、 对翻译有浓厚的兴趣,并且做好翻译竞争力大的准备!1,麻烦翻译一下
(如果各位好心人有什么意见,而且不知道老师一般会问什么问题。2。希望能转到英语翻译专业得到更好的发展
提问者采纳
,before which I should well prepare for high competitive power in translation field.I hope to be exchanged to an professinal English translation subject to get a bettle promotion.I am keen on thanslation so I have the desire to be a excellent professional translator.I have a strong interest in
Anglo-Saxon culture .2
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
. I hope that I could get better personal development in transition to the translation major,想成为一名优秀的翻译者。I am very much interested in translation and becoming a top translator is my ambition. I know that there would be fierce competition in the market。希望能转到英语翻译专业得到更好的发展.2,并且做好翻译竞争力大的准备. I want to learn more about them、 对翻译有浓厚的兴趣、 对英美文化有浓厚兴趣 English and American cultures facinate me not a little, but I am more than ready to take the challenge
1, a keen interest in translation, want to become an excellent translators and translation competence to do great. Hope to get better professional English translation.2 to American culture and interest
用“有道翻译”啊!
For one thing, I feel quite an attachment for translation, wanting to be an excellent interpreter or translater, being ready for intense competition.Consequently, I must admit I would like an opportunity --learning English translation, inspiring my development.
For another thing, I am very fond of English culture.
1st, has the strong interest to the translation, wants to become an outstanding translator, and makes the translation competitive power big preparation. The hope can change to English translation specialized to obtain a better development. 2, has strong interest to the UK-US culture
有道的翻译不够地道哦
地道英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:为避免入关时的手续麻烦是什么意思?
为避免入关时的手续麻烦
问题补充:
To avoid the entry formalities trouble
In order to avoid the cumbersome formalities
In order to avoid enters the pass when the procedural trouble
In order to avoid customs formalities when trouble
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!麻烦请帮忙把以下这句话翻译成英语,谢谢!_百度知道
麻烦请帮忙把以下这句话翻译成英语,谢谢!
待领导审批完请麻烦将订单转成OP
提问者采纳
Please transform this order form to OP after get manager's permitted.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
To be led to approve please trouble will be order to OP
To be examined and approved by the leadership. Please send orders to OP
After approving by the leader,please send the order to OP.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦把“热电阻特性RBF神经网络模型研究与虚拟器设计”这句话翻译成英文谢谢_百度知道
麻烦把“热电阻特性RBF神经网络模型研究与虚拟器设计”这句话翻译成英文谢谢
提问者采纳
Heat resistance characterist旦稜测谷爻咐诧栓超兢ics of RBF neural network model with virtual design
其他类似问题
神经网络模型的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下面我演讲的文章是。。。。麻烦帮我翻译成英文_百度知道
下面我演讲的文章是。。。。麻烦帮我翻译成英文
下面说啥 我看不懂 或者我说错了吧 那好改成 自我介绍后要说文章(就英语比赛)那中间至少要说点什么吧 就是自我介绍说完后就要说我要演讲的题目是 这样该对了吧
提问者采纳
then please allow me to give my speech,我给你的就是中间的过渡啊……英语演讲的过渡与和汉语不一样的;s begin?可以用:ok let&#39:或者就演讲的开场部分. 同学
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
也许我所演讲的内容没有前面同学的有意思,这句话删掉,这种自谦在英文体系中是忌讳 能不能把你看到的的这篇文章发一份~O(∩_∩)O~
你有文章么??
在那里???
I lecture the following article is.....
演讲的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP