谁能帮我翻译一下啊,英语在线翻译器课用的,拜托了。。。

谁能帮我翻译一下啊,英语课用的,拜托了。。。软件翻译的不合标准。_百度知道
家具并不是唯一能够深入生活中的古元素,老式的照明方式是继之出现的又一种追求。传统的枝形吊灯一直都很受欢迎,尤其是在越往北的地方和在乡下的家庭里。但是,诺克福古物装饰品店的吉尔·佩里察觉到了人们在品味上的一种转变。“人们想要一种清新透明的光线感,更喜欢那些能让日光透过直达有密集吊坠的吊灯的装饰材料。”她说道,“灯饰到处都需要,而不只是走廊里。它们也被挂在餐厅和客厅,在这些地方,任何铜紫色和铜绿色的东西都会显得很美观。”在天花板和灯都很低的新房子里,中世纪的由许多小的吊坠式灯组成的装饰品或者安装的靠近天花板的枝形吊灯都呈现出一种流线型的外观。装饰品市场宣传部经理皮帕·罗伯特发现,从古典的麦穗式到纤细杆式,每种落地灯在销售中都很抢手。
用古画或者古物作装饰品是为你的房子增加亮点的最好的方法。拍卖商哈利·摩尔·格温说:“英国的现代画总有大量的拥护者,但是很可能逐渐被忽略掉。搜罗主流画家的佳作和19世纪的画作,那些目前恰恰买得起的画。”格雷当代艺术的康妮·格雷建议,“独创的框架式织物已经成为了一种获得某一时期当代艺术家限量版作品的可行购买方式。芭芭拉·赫普沃斯、本·尼克松等人的阿谢尔广场,帕特里克·赫伦的克雷斯塔丝绸,以及斯科特和雷诺的爱汀堡的织工都变得有希望获得了。”
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁给我翻译下那些英文啊,看不太懂啊~!还有意思也不太明白啊~!拜托各位为我解释一下吧。拜托了!_百度知道
谁给我翻译下那些英文啊,看不太懂啊~!还有意思也不太明白啊~!拜托各位为我解释一下吧。拜托了!
单元音单词拼读 (Consonant-Vowel-Consonant Combinations)
如: Sam, cat, mat, 等等.l Beginning Consonantsl Ending Consonants l One Vowel Word, Short Vowel Sounds
双/三辅音在一起时的联读 (Consonant Blends)l Beginning consonant blends (bl, br, cl, cr, dr, fl, fr, gl, fr, pl, pr, sc, sk, sl, sm, sn,
sp, st, sw, tr, tw, scr, spl, str)l Ending consonant blends (ft, lf, lm, lp, lt, mp, nd, nk, nt, pt, sk, st)l Words ending in ll, ss, ffl Consonant digraphs (ch, tch, sh, th, wh, shr, squ, thr)
特殊读法(2) – 带元音的特殊读法(Irregular Vowels)n 一个音节如只有一个元音, 且以此元音结尾, 这个元音发字母音 (vowel at the end). 如: baby, me, hi, go, humor 等等n air (hair), al, all (all, tall, mall, hall), alk (talk, walk), alt (halt, salt), ar (car, far), are (hare), au, augh (caught), aw (hawk)n ew (new), eigh (eight, weight), ed (stopped, added)n er (sister, brother), ir (girl, fir, firm), ur (burn, hurt), or(horn),n ie (field), ing, ind (behind), ild (mild, wild), igh (high, night, might), iren oi (oil, boil), old (old, cold), olt, oo (book), oo (tool, school), or (or, horn),
ost (most, host), ou (could), ough (cough, through, ought, slough, plough),
ould (would, could), oy (boy), ought, , ous (famous),
ow (读音一:cow, now, how, bow; 读音二:bow, snow),n ue (cruel), ui (fluid)n tion (attention), sion (expression),n ending sounds : ang, ong, ung, edge, le
提问者采纳
单元音单词拼读 (Consonant-Vowel-Consonant Combinations)
( 辅音-元音-辅音 组合)《下面是例子》Beginning Consonants
以辅音字母开始l Ending Consonants
以辅音字母结束l One Vowel Word, Short Vowel Sounds 单元音字母单词,短元音 双/三辅音在一起时的联读 (Consonant Blends辅音字母组合)l Beginning consonant blends以辅音字母组合开始。。。。 Ending consonant blends 以辅音字母组合结束Consonant digraphs 辅音字母组合共同发联音(两个或多个字母发一个音)特殊读法(2) – 带元音的特殊读法(Irregular Vowels不规则元音)n 一个音节如只有一个元音, 且以此元音结尾, 这个元音发字母音 (vowel at the end 以元音字母结尾). 以上都是讲一些字母组合和发音规则的希望那个对楼主有帮助~
提问者评价
谢谢!太谢谢了!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我把这句话 “想起我们一起的日子,终于还是忍不住哭泣” 翻译英文,拜托,谢谢_百度知道
谁能帮我把这句话 “想起我们一起的日子,终于还是忍不住哭泣” 翻译英文,拜托,谢谢
Think of our days together, finally could not help but cry.亲,你可以自己去百度一下呀。翻译一下就有咯。呵。我不是英语专业的,这也是在网上翻译过来的,希望能帮到你,。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他9条回答
想起我们一起的日子,终于还是忍不住哭泣Thinking of the days we were together, finally I could not help crying.手工翻译,希望帮到你。
As long as thinking of the days we were together, I can't help but burst into tears.
Think of our days together, finally could not help but cry.
Think of our days together, finally could not help but cry.
Recall we were together days, finally still could not help to cry.
thinking of the days when we were together,i finally could not help crying.
Remember the days we together, I can not help but cry.
Think of our days together, finally could not help but cry 为什么要英文?
在线翻译 一下不就知道了呗!
翻译英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Smile and the World Smiles With You 英文演讲稿,谁帮我翻译一下啊,拜托了
Smile and the World Smiles With You 英文演讲稿,谁帮我翻译一下啊,拜托了
I'm tired. Are you? Tired of the complaining and whining! I'm convinced that people complain as a hobby these days, instead of quilting or bird watching! I'm not talking about simple aggravations. I'm talking the core of those who are so miserable that everything they say is followed by them shaking their heads in disgust and then adding an "I wish..." statement to their conversations. For instance, I have a friend who hates where she lives. She doesn't like the town, doesn't like the people and doesn't like the lack of culture in her community. Everything she does has a negative connotation. I did see her smile, once, but it was when she was talking bad about one of her neighbors. I was raised with the rule that if you couldn't say something nice, don't say anything at all. I am trying very hard to help instill that in my children. It's very hard, though, when we are surrounded by such unhappiness! People have endured religious wars, holocausts, civil battles to preserve freedom and many other atrocities on national levels. Many of the survivors of these causes end up with a renewed sense of happiness and joy! Smile, the world smiles with you Do you still remember the smiles from someone in your mind? What’s your feeling about that? The majority of people are trying to pursue happiness through their lifetime, but what is the root of happiness? I take the strong position that one of the secrets is smile. Smile makes the world go around. It’s easier to make new friends through charming and friendly smiles. Smile always creates a good impression. Maybe we cannot remember someone’s name after meeting each othe however, his or her smile impressed us. Each of us in the world is spending every minute on daily life kind of in a hurry. We sometimes neglect love or caring from others. What makes it worse is that we don’t even have time to smile to them in return. Many people just t or show great sympathy on getting into fame or even social climbing. So it is no surprise that weariness or anxiety is around us. It is tragic that what they are up to exhausts them finally. But think for a while, is that all about life? For me, life is always good, wonderful and promising, although my family isn’t rich enough to afford money for me to buy luxuries, or go traveling where I like. There are pains in life, really, which everyone take inevitably. As the saying goes,“No pains, no gains.”Pains or sufferings from life are necessary for one to grow up. Life can never be complete without any difficulties. Life is full of sweetness, but from time to time, life is filled with adversity. That’s life. But one thing for us to remember when facing troubles is to smile. Don’t complain about that. That will make no difference other than keeping you in a worse situation. In fact, all of us are waiting for the day when our dreams come true. But in reality it’s not likely to happen just as what we expect. Perhaps, you are not a success in others’ eyes, you take no money with you or even you have a however, you don’t need to lose heart, because the most valuable gift you have is your smile. Everyone has a bad day all his or her life. If you are one of the close friends of them, and you can’t help them out of woods on the spur of the moment, what you could do is to show your nice smile at least, trying to comfort them
我累了。你是吗?厌倦了抱怨,抱怨!
我深信,人们抱怨作为一种业余爱好的这些日子里,而不是绗缝或赏鸟!我不是在谈论简单的困扰。我在说的核心是太痛苦了,那些他们所说的一切是紧随其后的是他们厌恶地摇着头,然后添加一个“我希望……”的声明,他们的谈话内容。
例如,我有一个朋友,他讨厌她住在哪儿。她不喜欢这个城镇,不喜欢和不喜欢的人缺乏文化社会上的不良少年。她做的每一件事产生了负面的内涵。我看到了她的微笑,有一次,但是它是不好的时候她正在她的一个邻居。
我从小的规则,如果你不能说些好话,什么也不要说。我尽全力帮助灌输,在我的孩子们。这是很辛苦的,虽然,当我们包围著这样的不幸!
人们已经忍受了宗教战争,大屠杀、民用战斗来捍卫自由的和许多其他暴行对国家的水平。许多幸存者在这些原因中,最终与重新燃起的幸福与快乐!
微笑,世界和你一起微笑
你还记得那个微笑从别人在你介意吗?你是什么样的感觉呢?大多数人都试图通过他们的一生中追求幸福,但幸福的根源是什么?我取了强势的地位,其中的秘密是微笑。微笑能使世界转动。
这很容易结交新朋友通过迷人和友善的微笑。微笑总是产生良好的印象。也许我们不能记住别人的名字会晤后,对方第一次;然而,他或她的微笑让我们铭记在心。
我们每个人都是世界上每一分钟都在日常生活开支种匆忙。我们有时忽视来自别人的爱或为照顾。是什么使它更糟糕的是,我们甚至没有时间去,对他们微笑的回报。许多人只是把自己;或表现出极大的同情在进入我们的生活
的感言:非常感谢!
等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译中文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信