喜欢此文档的还喜欢
外研版英语八年级下册课文原文和翻译
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢报班咨询:400-888-3456
英语网初中英语电子课本提供最新最全的初中英语课本,初中英语电子课本,人教版初中英语电子课本,人教版英语电子课本,初中英语课本目录,初中英语课本下载,英语电子课本等信息,欢迎访问英语网,全方位的初中英语电子课本信息尽在英语网.
  小编导语:小编为你准备的是外研版八年级英语上册课文翻译:Module 12  M12 unit1  你必须等一等,过后再打开它  大家别聊了。她来了!生日快乐,玲玲。  …
  小编导语:小编为你准备的是外研版八年级英语上册课文翻译:Module 11  M11 u1  天气  嘿,你们这帮家伙!可别忘了下个星期玲玲的生日。  对呀。我们要为…
  小编导语:小编为你准备的是外研版八年级英语上册课文翻译:Module 10  M10 u1  老舍茶馆昨天晚上萨利和我去看了老舍编著的《茶馆》。 怎么样啊?  非常好!…
  小编导语:小编为你准备的是外研版八年级英语上册课文翻译:Module 9  M9 u1  你喜欢那个动物园吗?喜欢!我终于见到熊猫了--太激动了!了解一些关于卧龙熊猫保…
  小编导语:小编为你准备的是外研版八年级英语上册课文翻译:Module 8  M8 u1  给我你的一张北京地图,玲玲。好的,这是天安门广场。在左边,对,那是人们大会…
  小编导语:小编为你准备的是外研版八年级英语上册课文翻译:Module 7  M7 U1  那闻起来很香,你在做什么?你好,男孩,我在做比萨,来点吃么?  好吧,是的,…
  小编导语:小编为你准备的是外研版八年级英语上册课文翻译:Module 6  M6 U1  一切都好么,玲玲?我正在读书。对不起,是什么书?塞利借给我的,是关于一个叫爱…
  小编导语:小编为你准备的是外研版八年级英语上册课文翻译:Module 5  M5 U1  我喜欢这个音乐,是谁创作的?好吧,我不能确定,但是塞利学校的管弦乐队正在演…
  小编导语:小编为你准备的是外研版八年级英语上册课文翻译:Module 4  M4 u1  塞利什么时候到达北京?下个月。你认识她多久了?两年了。你曾经见过她了么?  …
  小编导语:小编为你准备的是外研版八年级英语上册课文翻译:Module 3  M3 u1  你好tony,你在干什么? 你好daming,我正在做一个宇宙空间站的模型,你觉得怎么…
条记录,分
英语课内学习
英语课外学习
学习资料下载
Copyright&(C)2014&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号2014外研版初中八年级英语下册课文电子版_中华文本库
第1页/共13页
文本预览:
2014 外研版初中八年级英语下册课文电子版 Module 1 Feelings and impressions Unit 1 It smells delicious. Tony: Mm…What a delicious smell! Your pizza looks so nice. Betty: Thanks! Would you like to try some? Tony: Yes, please. It looks lovely, it smells delicious, and mm, it tastes good. Daming: What’s that on top? Betty: Oh, that’s cheese. Do you want to try a piece? Daming: Ugh! No, thanks. I’m afraid I don’t like cheese. It doesn’t smell fresh. It smells too strong and it tastes a bit sour. Betty: Well, my chocolate cookies are done now. Have a try! Daming: Thanks! They taste really sweet and they feel soft in the middle. Tony: Are you cooking lots of different things? You look very busy! Betty: Yes, I am! There’s some pizza and some cookies, and now I’m making an apple pie. Daming: Apple pie sounds nice. I have a sweet tooth, you know. Shall I get the sugar? Betty: Yes, please. Oh, are you sure that’s sugar? Taste it first. It might be salt. Daming: No, it’s OK. It tastes sweet. It’s sugar. Tony: What’s this? It tastes sweet too. Betty: That’s strawberry jam, for the cake. Daming: Good, everything tastes so sweet! It’s my lucky day! Questions: 1. Does Tony’s pizza taste good? _______________________________________________________________________________ 2. Why doesn’t Daming like the cheese? _______________________________________________________________________________ 3. What’s Betty doing? _______________________________________________________________________________ 4. Who has a sweet tooth? _______________________________________________________________________________ Keys: 1. Yes, it does. 2. Because it doesn’t smell fresh. It smells too strong and it tastes a bit sour. 3. She is making an apple pie. 4. Daming. Unit 2 I feel nervous when I speak Chinese FROM: Sally TO: Lingling SUBJECT: Re : Welcome to China Hi Lingling,
1. Thanks for your last message, It was great to hear from you, and I can’t wait to meet you. 2. I hope you will know me from my photo when I arrive at the airport. I’m quite tall, with short fair hair, and I wear glasses. I’ll wear jeans and a T-shirt for the journey, but I’ll also carry my warm coat. I’ve got your photo ---- you look very pretty, so I’m sure we’ll find each other! 3. Thanks for telling me about your hobbies. You sound just like me! I spend a lot of time playing classical music with my friends at school, but I also like dance music – I love dancing! I enjoy sports as well, especially tennis. My brother is in the school tennis team – I’m very proud of him! He’s good at everything, but I’m not. Sometimes I get bad marks at school, and I feel sad. I should work harder. 4. You asked me, ―How do you feel about coming to China?‖ Well, I often feel a bit sad at first when I leave my mum and dad for a few days, and I’m quite shy when I’m with strangers. I feel nervous when I speak Chinese, but I’ll be fine in a few days.
第1页/共13页
寻找更多 ""}

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语上册外研版 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信