IV. 补全对话练习题 (10 分) A: ...

IV. 补全对话 (10 分) A: Hi, Li Lei. Have you h_________ the news? B: No, I h_________. But what news? A: Our country has s_________ up Shenzhou VII Spaceship into s_________ successfully. B: That’s Great! Are there any a_________ in the spaceship? A: Yes. They are Zhe Zhig_百度作业帮
IV. 补全对话 (10 分) A: Hi, Li Lei. Have you h_________ the news? B: No, I h_________. But what news? A: Our country has s_________ up Shenzhou VII Spaceship into s_________ successfully. B: That’s Great! Are there any a_________ in the spaceship? A: Yes. They are Zhe Zhigang, Liu Boming and another astronaut. They have been there to finish space m_________. B: They are very brave (勇敢的). How long have they s_________there? A: Three days. B: Did they w_________ in space? A: Yes, they walked and Zhe Zhigang did an experiment(试验) outside the spacecraft and showed a Chinese flag to the world. At last they have finished their missions and returned s_________. B: Will China set up a space station in the future? A: I h_________ so. I hope more and more astronauts can work on the station.
heardhaven'tsentspaceastronautsmissionstayedwalksafelyhopeUNIT10 IT&S A NICE DAY, ISN&T IT测试题及答案-免费..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
UNIT10 IT&S A NICE DAY, ISN&T IT测试题及答案
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口IV.根据对话内容,在横线上填入适当的单词补全对话.A:hello,Jack!B:hi Mike!A:who are the boys over there?B:Oh,they are Peter and John.the are(1)_my friends.A:what's your firend,Peter like?B:He's athleic and(2)_.He likes telling jokes and always makes others happy._百度作业帮
IV.根据对话内容,在横线上填入适当的单词补全对话.A:hello,Jack!B:hi Mike!A:who are the boys over there?B:Oh,they are Peter and John.the are(1)_my friends.A:what's your firend,Peter like?B:He's athleic and(2)_.He likes telling jokes and always makes others happy.A:Doeshe do well in his subjects?B:yes.But John is (3)_at lessons than PeterA:Much better?Better(4)_ you?B:yes,We three are (5)_good students,but John is the best.
你好!1 both2 humourous/funny3 better4 than5 all 百度教育团队【海纳百川团】为您解答如满意,请点击“选为满意答案”按钮,谢谢~
2.humorous 3better 4than 5all英语:鲁教版七年级下Unit10《It’s a nice day,isn’t it?》(同步测试题1)_学优中考网 |
Unit 10 It’s a nice day,isn’t it?
________ 座号_______ 班级________
I. 根据句意和首字母提示补全单词。(10分)
1. We use the e_________ to go up and down the building.
2. look! It’s raining outside, you’d better put on your raincoat or take an u______.
3. If you want to know the answer to the problem, you should look t______ books in the library.
4. Would you like to come and meet my parents and have a f_________ dinner with us?
5. When the t_________ lights are red, you must stop and wait.
6. There is one child a_________ in the room.
7. There are m________ of reasons for me to stay.
8. We were filled with g ________ when we heard of his death.
9. Yesterday Tom had a birthday party and I had many wines with a delicate f_______.
10. The old men should be spoken to p______.
II. 将下列句子改为反意疑问句。(15分)
1. She is a school girl, __________?
2. It looks like rain, ____________?
3. They go there by bus, __________?
4. His mother goes to work at 8:00, __________?
5. The girl can sing an English song, __________?
6. The students had a class meeting yesterday, __________?
7. He forgot his umbrella, _____________?
8. There was a telephone for you, ___________?
9. Let’s clean our bedroom, ______________?
10. I think he is a teacher, ___________?
III. 单项选择:(15分)
1. The foreign visitors have been in Nartony for _________ three weeks.
A. more than
D. more and more
2. I can _________ swim _______ skate. Will you please teach me?
A. either …or
B. not only…but also
C. both …and
D. neither …nor
3. -Can I try it on?
-I’m ____________ you can.
B. be sure
C. make sure
4. We are free this afternoon. Let’s go to play computer games.
-Well, I think I’d better watch an English program ________.
D. instead
5. How are you getting on with your work?
-I can’t do it _________ any longer, I’ll have to get help.
B. quietly
6. I learned _________ Russian at middle school.
C. a bit of
D. little of the
7. Children are standing ________ and getting on the bus.
A. on line
B. in a line
C. on a line
D. in line
8. You shouldn’t wait here, ____________ you can go and ask Jim why.
A. at the beginning
B. in the end
C. at first
D. at least
9. The book is __________. Most of the teachers are _________ in it.
A. interesting, interested
B. interesting, interesting
C. interested, interesting
D. interested, interested
10. Few of them hurt themselves in the accident last night , __________.
A. don’t they
B. didn’t they
C. did they
D. do they
IV. 补全对话:(10分)
A. You’ve been to more places than I have.
B. Well, you’ll have a lot of chances if you like.
C. I’ve never seen such a place in China.
D. Where’s that? E. What places have you been to in China?
A: Hi, Kate!
B: Oh, I’ve been to many places, such as Xi’an, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Guilin and Tibet.
B: Really? What places have you been to?
A: Very few. I’ve only been to Pingyao.
A: It’s in Shanxi. It’s a small place, but it has a long history. It’s one of the oldest towns in China. There you can see a well-kept city wall.
I’ve just seen a lot of natural beauties, but not much old Chinese culture (文化)yet.
V. 完成句子:(10分)
1. 看起来他的确赢了那场比赛。
It ______ that he _________ that match.
2. 他昨天告诉了我一些关于汤姆的一些事。
He _______ me something ________ Tom yesterday.
3. 做班里拔尖学生不容易。
It isn’t ___________ the top students in the class.
4. 谢谢你邀请我参加你的聚会。
___________ me _________ your party.
5. 中国人对外国朋友很友好。
Chinese ___________ always _________ foreign guests.
6. 你能帮我搬这个大盒子吗?
_______ you _____ me __________ the heavy box?
7. 我们学校至少有1500名同学。
_______ are _______ 1500 students in our school.
8. 你和你的朋友们相处的如何?
________ are you _________ your friends?
9. 昨天我们举办了家宴。
Yesterday we __________
10. 我写完所有作业之后才开始看电视。
I ________ until I ___________ all my homework.
VI. 完形填空:(15分)
Fire can help people in many ways. But it can also be very harmful (有害的). Fire can keep your house
, give light and cook food. But fire can burn things
. Big fire can burn, trees, houses, animals or people.
Nobody knows how people began to use fire. But there are
interesting old stories about how a man or woman started a fire. One is
a man. The man
a very long time ago. He went up the sun and
fire down.
Today people know how to make a fire with matches (火柴). Children sometimes
to play with them. But matches can be very dangerous. One match can burn a piece of paper. and
it could burn a house. A small fire can turn a big fire. very quickly. So you
be careful with matches.
Be careful with fire, and it will
you. But if you aren’t careful with fire. and it may hurt you.
1. A. warm
2. A. also
D. neither
3. A. many
4. A. over
C. a little
5. A. worked
B. studied
C. learned D. lived
6. A. bring
C. brought D. took
7. A. enjoy
C. don’t like
8. A. after
10. A. help
VII. 阅读短文,然后回答下面的问题。(10分)
Jim Green has been in China for more than two years. He has been to many interesting places in Beijing, but he has not yet been to many other parts of China. Last week he went to Mount Emei in Sichuan Province with his family.
Many people like to travel by air, but Jim’s family think that travelling by train is the best. It is much cheaper and far more enjoyable than a rushed trip by air. They had a wonderful train ride to Chengdu before they went on to Mount Emei by bus.
Early one morning, they took a taxi to Beijing West Railway Station. The station was very lively. There were bookshops, food shops and stores selling all kinds of things. Mrs. Green bought some fruit, food and bottles of water to take on the train. She said that it was better to get some food before they got on the train because food on the train was usually too expensive.
The train was quite comfortable, and there weren’t too many people in their sleeping car. The Greens could stand up and walk around. It was a long journey, but none of them felt tired. They kept watching the beautiful scenery out of the window. They walked, laughed and played cards. The conductor kept coming to offer them hot water and selling them magazines. People nearby talked with each other. A young man practiced speaking English with Mr. Green. Jim thought the train was like a big moving party. He went to sleep quite late. He listened to the click of the rails and then fell fast asleep.
When Jim woke up the next morning, the train was already near Chengdu. His train ride seemed really short, but his memory of the pleasant trip will last long.
1. How long has Jim been in China?
2. Where did Jim go to travel with his family?
3. Why does Jim’s family like to travel by train?
4. What did Mrs. Green buy before getting on the train?
5. Did the Greens feel tired on the train? Why or why not?
6. What did the Greens do on the trains ?
【试题答案】
I. 1. elevator
2. umbrella
3. through
5. traffic
7. millions
10. politely
II. 1. isn’t she
2. doesn’t it
3. don’t they
4. doesn’t she
5. can’t she
6. didn’t they
7. didn’t he
8. wasn’t there
9. shall we
10. isn’t he
V. 1. sure won
3. easy being
5. friendly to
7. T at least
8. H getting along with
9. had a family dinner 10. didn’t watch TV; finished
VII. 1. He has been in China for more than two years.
2. He went to Mount Emei in Sichuan Province with his family.
Because it is much cheaper and far more enjoyable.
4. She bought some fruit , food and bottles of water before getting on the train.
5. No, they didn’t. Because they kept watching the beautiful scenery out of the window.
6. They walked, laughed and played cards.
. Because it is much cheaper and far more enjoyable.
学.优╗中я考],网
学优中考网
学优中考网
本文档由会员 小河流水 于
13:18:21 上传频道:学科:年级:七年级地区:全国类型:新课标版本:鲁教版只看标题相关资料Unit 10 It’s a nice day, isn’t it?一 . [话题](Topic) 二 .[重点词组](Key Phrases) 1. … 2. by noon 到中午为止 [来源:学优中考网xyzkw]3. on the weekend 在周末 4. look through 浏览 5. wait课题 Unit 10 It’s a nice day, isn’t it?
Period 1教学目标1.Knowledge and Ability Objects(1)New vocabulary: S umbrella(2)Target language:
—It looks like rain, doesUnit 10 It is a nice day, isn’ t it ?一、Teaching contentUnit 10 Section A (1a-Grammar Focus )二、Teaching aims1、知识与技能[来源:]a、反意疑问句b、了解闲聊在英语表达中的定义。c、掌握在不同情境下如何闲聊。d、能够与他五四制 鲁教版七年级英语(下)AB卷Unit 10
B卷I.词组英汉互译(10分)1.浏览杂志_______________________________________________________________2.至少___________________________________________________________________[来源:x五四制 鲁教版七年级英语(下)AB卷Unit 10
A卷I.根据句意及首字母补全单词,使句意完整(10分)1.Do you have lunch at n ________at school?2.It took us one hour to l ________through something important on the Internet.3.When you c _Unit 10 Its a nice day, isnt it?I. 根据句意和首字母提示补全单词。(10分)1. We use the e_________ to go up and down the building. 2. look! It’s raining outside, you’d better put on your raincoat or take an u___..Unit 10 It’s a nice day,isn’t it?________ 座号_______ 班级________I. 根据句意和首字母提示补全单词。(10分)1. We use the e_________ to go up and down the building. 2. look! It’s raining outside, you’d better put on* * * * * * * * * * *
Boy: The train is late, isnt it? Man: No, today is Sunday. The trains
only run twice an hour on Sunday.
Boy: Oh, I didnt know that. I usually take the train on weekdays. Ma..Unit 10 It’s a nice day, isn’t it?一 . [话题](Topic) 二 .[重点词组](Key Phrases) 1. … 2. by noon 到中午为止 3. on the weekend 在周末 4. look through 浏览 5. wait in line 排队等候6. a ball Unit 10 It's a nice day,isn't it?一. Language goals语言目标:
1. 学会与别人聊天(即make small talk)的交际方式。
2. 掌握反意疑问句的构成及应答。
3. 学会书写便条。二. Words and phrases 单词与词组
1. 重点单词Key words
rainumbrella...Unit 10 It's a nice day,isn't it?  【单元目标】   Ⅰ.单词与短语   cost  cross  low  sandy slow  somewhere  review  traffic  note  holiday elevator   bookstore  umbrella  noon   look through   浏览   get along   ...Unit 10 It’s a nice day, isn’t it?一 . [话题](Topic) 二 .[重点词组](Key Phrases) 1. … 2. by noon 到中午为止 3. on the weekend 在周末 4. look through 浏览 5. wait in line 排队等候6. a ball game fan 球迷 7. hav...Unit 10 It's a nice day,isn't it?第一课时   "Hello! Welcome to English class! Introduce yourself. Meet your new classmates." That's what the teacher says. What do you say? "Oh no!" It can be difficult...Unit 10 It’s a nice day, isn’t it?一、学内容:Unit 10 It’s a nice day, isn’t it?(一)重点单词(二)重点短语(三)重点句型(四)语法 二、知识总结与归纳(一)重点单词1. noon2. alone 相当于(all) by himself。如:We’re alone on this i...Unit 10 It's a nice day, isn't it?I. 根据句意和首字母提示补全单词。(10分)1. We use the e_________ to go up and down the building. 2. look! It’s raining outside, you’d better put on your raincoat or take an u___...五四制 鲁教版七年级英语(下)AB卷Unit 10
A卷I.根据句意及首字母补全单词,使句意完整(10分)1.Do you have lunch at n ________at school?2.It took us one hour to l ________through something important on the Internet.3.When you c _...Unit 10 It’s a nice day,isn’t it?________ 座号_______ 班级________I. 根据句意和首字母提示补全单词。(10分)1. We use the e_________ to go up and down the building. 2. look! It’s raining outside, you’d better put on...Unit 10 It’s a nice day, isn’t it?* 一、单项选择(
) 1. —Wang Lin is friendly _______us. We all like to play with him.—Yes, and he is very helpful, too.A. fromB. toC. withD. at(
) 2. —D...Unit 10 It's a nice day,isn't it?一、Teaching content新目标英语7年级(下)Unit 10 Section A (1a-Grammar Focus )二、Teaching aims1、知识与技能a、反意疑问句b、了解闲聊在英语表达中的定义。c、掌握在不同情境下如何闲聊。d、能够与他人找到适当的话题聊天。2、过程...Unit 10 It's a nice day,isn't it?科目英语年级七年级班级时间年
It’s a nice day, isn’t it?
Period 1教学目标1.Knowledge and Ability Objects(1)New vocabulary: S...Unit 10 It's a nice day,isn't it?单元教学内容分析本单元以描述与陌生人聊天时应注意的事项为话题,学会如何选择话题、展开话题,进行流畅沟通的主题,最后落实到把握如何成功地与陌生人交流,并且熟练掌握各种不同内容的感谢信的写法。Section A 部分重在从听、说、写三方面强化对在不同场合下和陌生人聊天的表述,感知反意疑问句结构;Section B部分则进一步深化...Unit 10 It's a nice day,isn't it?Teaching goals :描述与陌生人聊天就注意的事项,学习该聊些什么,如何将话题展开。通过学习与陌生人聊天来达到了解关心别人并增进友谊。Important and difficult points :Tag questions (附加问句)Structure :It’s a nice day , ...课题 Unit 10 It’s a nice day, isn’t it?
Period 1教学目标1.Knowledge and Ability Objects(1)New vocabulary: S umbrella(2)Target language:
—It looks like rain, doesn’t i...Unit 10 It is a nice day, isn’t it ?一、Teaching contentUnit 10 Section A (1a-Grammar Focus )二、Teaching aims1、知识与技能a、反意疑问句b、了解闲聊在英语表达中的定义。c、掌握在不同情境下如何闲聊。d、能够与他人找到适当的话题聊天。2、过程与方法a、通...III. 下列各题中均有一处错误, 请指出并改正。 1. Could (A) you tell me something to (B) your (C) family?
_____ 2. Didn’t (A) you watch (B) the volleyball game in (C) TV last night?
_____ 3. Mary didn’t (A) know some ...二、结构: 结构一: 前肯 + 后否 eg. This story is scary, isn’t it? 结构二: 前否 + 后肯 eg. This story isn’t scary, is it?
结构一: 前肯 + 后否
1. You are an actor, _____ ____ ?
2. He is a good boy, ____ __ ?
3. It wa...}

我要回帖

更多关于 补全对话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信