下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁头戴黑色翘边帽的神秘人在因浓雾而进退不能的公园来回徘徊
头戴黑色翘边帽的神秘人在因浓雾而进退不能的公园来回徘徊的英文翻译
头戴黑色翘边帽的神秘人在因浓雾而进退不能的公园来回徘徊的海词问答与网友补充:
头戴黑色翘边帽的神秘人在因浓雾而进退不能的公园来回徘徊的相关资料:
相关词典网站:已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
你昨天在公园玩的开欣吗用英文怎么写
你昨天在公园玩的开欣吗用英文怎么写
09-10-08 &匿名提问 发布
为了锻炼她的这种口语组织能力,我买了专门辅导学生怎样写英语日记的教材。 ... 我和子宁动物园、儿童公园玩了个遍。最后在迎泽公园被电视台的采编碰到,偌大的公园里只 ... 另一位家长,大学英语八级,则要求她用英文一路讲解。
请登录后再发表评论!
Feel as to when all the fans are excited. Report frivolous, all of them sleep. Police warned us not double pole. Spring has come. Swallows fly back to the northern part of the country. This up so smart, have learned how Naqiu regard. The woman looked more sad than before, because she has a little dog. Many Tianjin Museum, Tianjin dumplings virus.We do our utmost to bring parents into the holiday weekend.Why were you late today?Because I have a headache. Radio said that the Shanghai rain. Of all the boys, Zhou is the greatest. I think the difficult English than Chinese.American students have more holidays than Chinese students. Taiwan earthquake, killing thousands of people.Sorry, you have no, I can not go home. This does not know how to express more than words.Sounds pleasing to the ear, and his playing very well. You want to go diving? Yes, I am happy, but I have to ask my parents. If a fox died, he often dressed in a tail. You can tell me what to do? Bank. If you want to help, please fight . I see no need to give him a big cake. Our school to our knowledge, so we need to study hard. Parks in the world, there are many places around the world. Please do not create noise in the classroom alright?
请登录后再发表评论!您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
英文翻译:我们将在4月1日星期一7点,在云公园的大门前朋友。
英文翻译:1、我们将在4月1日星期一7点,在云公园的大门前朋友。(用将来时态)
英文翻译:2、我们在哪一天,哪里碰面?(将来时态)
3、where will we meet?
where we will meet?
Yun park where we will meet.
(请单独看这三句。有没有严重的不合理错误/语法错误)
1 We shall/will meet in front of Yun Park at 7 on April 1st Monday.
2 When and where will/shall we meet?
3 只有第一句是对的,第三句我不知道楼主要表达什么意思
回答数:203
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!公园里到处可见一对对情侣在草地上拥抱亲吻。
公园里到处可见一对对情侣在草地上拥抱亲吻。的英文翻译
公园里到处可见一对对情侣在草地上拥抱亲吻。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 亲爱的英文怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信