为什么Do some reading and enjoyuourgk300 our life。这句话开头不用ing形式?

当前位置: >>
2014新译林小学英语六年级上册
新译林牛津小学英语六年级上册知识点归纳及考查试卷 2015.1 Unit one【词汇】 1.magic 有魔力的 3. foolish 愚蠢的 5. laugh 笑,大笑 7. tell 讲,叙述 9. say 说 11. quick 迅速的,快的 2. clever 聪明的 4.through 穿过 6.wear 穿 8. each 每个 10. sentence 句子 12. next 下一个;接着,然后 (next to 在??旁边) 13.little 小的,年幼的 14.turn 机会 15.think 想,思考 16.hard 努力地,费劲地;硬的 17.child 孩子 18. king 国王 19. angry 生气的,发怒的 20. because 因为,由于 21. fit 合身,合适 22. forest 森林 23. have to 不得不,必须 24. point at 指着,指向 25. prince 王子 26. sick 生病的 注:红色单词为旧教材 3A――5B 没有的而本课中出现的词汇。 【词组或短语】 1. long long ago 很久很久以前 2. shout at 对?喊叫 3. there was/there were(过去)有 4. two men 两个男人 5. make new clothes for sb. 为某人做衣服 6. visit the king 拜访国王 7. show the king his new clothes 给国王看他的新衣服 8. try on 试穿 9. these magic clothes 这些神奇的衣服 10. clever people 聪明的人 11. What beautiful clothes!多么漂亮的衣服啊! 12. foolish people 愚蠢的人 13.walk through the city 走过城市 14. in his new clothes 穿着他的新衣服 15. a lot of people 许多人 16. in the street 在街上 17. look at the king 看着国王 18. point at 指着 19. a little boy 一个小男生 20. point at the king 指着国王 21. one day 有一天 22. laugh at him 笑他 23. look after 照顾 24. fit well 很合身 25. come to my party 来参加我的聚会 26. at half past four 在四点半 27. each student 每个学生 28. say one/a sentence 说一句话 29. say the next sentence 说下一句 30. tell (sb) a story (给某人) 讲故事 31. be sick 生病 32. play a game 玩游戏 33. on the mountain 在山上 34. It’s one’s turn. 该轮到某人了。 35. think hard 努力想 36. What’s next? 下一个是什么? 37. have to do 不得不做……1 38. start the story 开始这个故事 39. in the forest 在森林里 40. in front of 在??前面 41. an old man 一位老人 42. by the house 在房子旁边 43. pick a flower 摘花 44. be angry 生气 45. give me your child 把你的孩子给我 46. be nice to sb. 对某人很好 47. turn into a prince 变成一个王子 【语言知识点】 一、语法知识:规则动词过去式的变化规律 They looked at the king and shouted.他们看见国王并喊着。 Looked 是 look 的过去式,shouted 是 shout 的过去式。像 look,shout 这样的规则动词变过 去式的变化规律和发音规律如下: 变化规律: (1)一般的动词原形后加-ed, 如 cook cooked, open opened 等。 (2)以-e 结尾的动词加-ed, 如: move moved 等 (3)以辅音字母加-y 结尾的词,变 y 为 i, 再加-ed, 如:study studied 等 (4)以元音字母加- y 结尾的词,直接加-ed, 如: play played, Enjoy enjoyed 等 (5) 末 尾 只 有 一 个 辅 音 字 母 的 重 读 闭 音 节 词 , 双 写 该 辅 音 字 母 , 再 加 -ed, 如 : stop stopped, plan planned 等 发音规律 -ed 在清辅音后发音为/t/,在浊辅音后发音为/d/,在元音后发音也为/d/,在/t/、/d/后发音为/id/。 be 动词的过去式 be 动词 am,is 的过去式为 are 的过去式为 were.例如: He was very sad just now. 他刚才很难过。 We were very hungry a moment ago. 刚才我们非常饿。 建议:教师要将三年级到六年级学过的规则动词给学生小结一下。教学时,让学生在文章 中找出包含有动词过去时的句子。 本单元出现的动词过去式: visit―visited show―showed walk―walked look―looked shout―shouted point―pointed laugh―laughed want―wanted pick―picked turn―turned like―liked live―lived 二、语言知识点 1. long, long ago, there was a king.很久以前,有一个国王。 ago 是副词,意思是“??以前” 。它指从此刻起若干时间以前,通常用于一般过去时 中, 如: a day ago 一天前; a week ago 一星期前; five minutes ago 五分钟前; a moment ago 片刻以前等。 Long, long ago 的意思是“很久以前” ,通常用于开始讲故事前,用于一般过 去时中。 2. there be 结构的一般过去时的用法 Long, long ago, there was a king. There was/were 是 there be 结构的过去式, 表示的是 “过去存在某人或某物” 。 There was 后面接可数名词单数形式或不可数名词,there were 后面接可数名词复数形式。在 there be 句型中, be 动词的单复数由后面紧挨着的名词的单复数决定,即“就近原则”.l 例如: There was a pen and some books near the computer. 在电脑旁边有一支钢笔和一些书。2 There were some crayons and a knife in my bag. 我的包里有一些蜡笔和一把小刀。 (1)There was/were 的否定句: There was/were 变成否定句,只要在 was/were 后面加“not”,其结构为“There was/were not??” ,可缩写为“there wasn’t/weren’t”.原句中有 some,要把 some 改成后面的名词 前有 a/an 或 any 时,not any 或 not a/an 可以转化为 no.例如: There wasn’t any tea in he cup ten minutes ago. 十分钟以前杯子里没有一些茶。 There was not a book on the table this morning. = There was no book on the table this morning. 今天早晨桌子上没有书。 (2)There was/were 的一般疑问句: There was/were 的一般疑问句只需把 was/were 提到句首,若句子中有 some, 要把 some 改成 any.肯定回答用“Yes, there was/were”;否定回答用“No, there wasn’t/weren’t”.例如: -----was there a bike under the tree? 树下有一辆自行车吗? -----Yes, there was. 是的,有 -----Was there any orange juice in the fridge? 冰箱里有些橘子汁吗? -----No, there wasn’t. 不,没有。 3. was 和 were 的用法 The king was happy. 国王很高兴。 Was 和 were 的意思都为“是” ,was 是 am, is 的过去式,were 是 are 的过去式。Was 和 were 的否定形式分别为 was not 和 were not, 可缩略为 wasn’t 和 weren’t. 例如: I’m a teacher now. But I was a student one year ago. 我现在是一个老师。但是一年前我是一个学生。 There weren’t any trees on the mountains. 过去山上是没有树的。 4. try on 的用法 My king, please try on these magic clothes. 我的国王,请试穿这些神奇的衣服。 try on 的意思是“试穿” ,其后接名词时,名词可以放在 on 后面,也可以放在 try 和 on 的中间;其后接代词时,代词只能放在 try 与 on 之间。例如: It’s a beautiful jacket. Can I try it on? 它是一件漂亮的夹克。我能试一下吗? 5. what 引导感叹句的用法 What beautiful clothes! 多么漂亮的衣服! 这是一个由 what 引导的感叹句。What 修饰名词或名词短语,有以下两种结构: “What + a/an(+形容词)+可数名词单数+主语+谓语! ” ,例如: What a fine day it is! 多么晴朗的一天! “What (+形容词) + 可数名词复数/不可数名词+主语+谓语! ” ,例如: What kind people they are! 多么友好的人们! What nice music it is! 多么美妙的音乐! ●知识拓展 how 引导感叹句的用法: How 用来修饰形容词、副词,其结构是“how+形容词/副词+主语+谓语! ” 。例如: How clever the boy is! 多么聪明的男孩! How hard the workers are working! 工人们工作得多么勤劳! How quickly the boy is writing! 男孩写得多么快! 6. point 的用法 A little boy pointed at the king and laughed?一个小男孩指着国王并大笑着??3 point 的意思是 “指” ,作不及物动词时, 可以和不同的介词构成短语, 如:point at 指着; point to 指向;point out 指出等。例如: The boy pointed at the book and said, “it’s mine.” 那个男孩指着那本书说: “它是我的书。 ” point at 与 point to point at 习惯上表示指向离说话人较近的事物,意为“指着” ,at 是介词,着重于指的对 象,指人时一般表示粗鲁或不礼貌。例如: The teacher pointed at the blackboard and said,“you must look carefully.” 老师指着黑板说: “你必须仔细地看。 ” point to 多用来表示指向离说话人较远的事物,意为“指向” , to 是介词,强调方向, 并不是指着该物体。例如: He pointed to the house on the other side of the river and said,“that’s my home.”他指向河对 岸的房子说: “那是我的家。 ” 7. each 的用法 Each student says one sentence. 每个学生说一句话。 Each 后面接名词,表示“每个??” ,谓语动词用单数形式。例如: Each student has a pen. Each of them 后可接动词的单数或复数形式。例如: Each of them are/is here.他们每个人都在这儿。 8. turn 的用法 (1)It’s Bobby’s turn. 该轮到 Bobby 了。 turn 作名词,意为D轮流‖D依次轮流的顺序‖。例如: Now it’s your turn to read the text. 现在轮到你读课文了。 It's my turn to use the bike. 该轮到我用自行车了。 (2)He turned into the prince. 他变成了王子。 Turn 作动词,意为D转变‖,D变成‖。 turn into 变成 Water turns into ice. 水变成了冰。 turn ... into ... (使……)成为…… The farmers are turning waste land into rice fields. 农民们把荒地变成了稻田。 9. by 的用法 (1)by+地点名词。表方位,意为: “在?旁边” 。如:by the lake/river/tree/window/door 等。例如: A boy is sitting by the lake. 有个男孩正坐在湖边。 有时可表:“从?旁经过”,多与动词 go/walk/pass 等连用。例如: One day, an old man walked by the house. 有一天,一个老人从房子旁边走过。 (2)by+交通工具、交通方式名词时,名词前不加冠词,且名词不变复数,意为“通过; 由;乘” ,如:by train 等。例如: He usually goes there by bus. 他通常是坐公交车去那里的。 Why not go by train? 为什么不坐火车去? 【语音】 ar /:/ 与汉语“啊”相似,但下巴要放低一点。口腔打开,嘴张大,舌身放平自然放松,舌 尖抵下齿,放松发音。4 car, star, park, market, March, card, farm, garden, large, party, arm, card, hard…Unit One 单元练习卷班级____________ 姓名 _______________得分________________听力部分(30 分)一、听录音,选出你所听到的单词。 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分。每 小题读两遍) ( )1. A. mountain B. mouth C. house ( )2. A. was B. were C. are ( )3. A. hard B. half C. hand ( )4. A. clever B. eleven C. seven ( )5. A. liked B. looked C. lived ( )6. A. start B. story C. say ( )7. A. walked B. picked C. pointed ( )8. A. think B. quick C. king ( )9. A. laughed B. cried C. tried ( )10. A. forest B. foolish C. clothes 二、听录音, 判断下列图片是否与所听内容相符,用“√”或“×”表示。 (共 5 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 5 分。每小题读两遍) 1. 2. 3.()()()( ) ( ) 三、听录音,根据所听内容排序。 (共 5 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 5 分) ( ) Look at the little girl’s gloves . They’re so big. ( ) There were some animals in the forest . ( ) The boy showed the policeman his new bike. ( ) One day , Bobby walked by the house and shouted. ( ) Come to my party at half past four . 四、听录音,完成下面的句子。 (共 10 个空格;没空一词,每词 1 分,满分 10 分。每小题读三遍) Long long ago, there __________ a __________ girl. She __________ flowers very much. One day, she __________ in the _________ with her mother. She saw a __________ of flowers ___________ the trees. She ran to the trees quickly and ___________ to pick a flower. Her mother _________ her and said, DYou _________5 pick the flowers in the park.‖笔试部分(70 分)一、选出与所给单词画线部分读音不同的一项。 (共 5 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 5 分) ( )1. A. wear B. pear C. near ( )2. A. party B. park C. quarter ( )3. A. fit B. like C. this ( )4. A. house B. through C. mouth ( )4. A. make B. game C. magic 二、英汉互译。 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) 1. 聪明的人 2. 试穿 3. 指着国王 4. 努力地想_ 5. 神奇的衣服 6. make new clothes for you 7. in the street 8. say the next sentence 9. on the mountain 10. turn into a prince 三、单项选择。 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) ( )1. Long long ago, there was an old man. He in a house. A. live B. lives C. lived ( )2. It’s turn. A. Tom B. Tom’s C. Toms ( )3. The girl is looking after . A. him B. his C. he ( )4. There many houses on the mountain two years ago. A. are B. was C. were ( )5. They at the foolish boy. A. laughing B. laughs C. laughed ( )6. My English teacher us his new pen last class. A. show B. showed C. shows ( )7. Look, the students are an English party. A. having B. has C. have ( )8. I’m behind Jack, so Jack is me. A. under B. beside C. in front of ( )9. My brother usually up at six in the morning, but he up at seven this morning. He was late for school. A. got B. gets C. gets ( )10. Two men the king this morning. A. visit B. visited C. visiting 四、根据本单元 Story time 内容,由上下文及首字母提示完成下面的短文。 (共 10 个空格;每空一词,每词 1 分,满分 10 分) Long long ago, there w______ a king . He l_______ new clothes . Two men6 v_______ the king and w_______ to make new clothes for him. The king w______ very happy. They s_______ the king his new clothes. The king w______ through the city i_______ his new clothes. A little boy l_______ at him , “ The king isn’t w________ any clothes.” 五、根据中文意思完成下列句子。 (共 10 个空格;每空一词,每词 1 分,满分 10 分) 1. 很久以前,有一只狮子。它住在森林里。 Long long ago, there a lion。It in the forest. 2. 有一天,两位老人从房子旁边走过。 One day, two old ___________ ____________ by the house. 3. 格林太太在给她的孩子们讲故事。 Mrs. Green is ____________ her ___________ a ____________. 4. 我妈妈病了,我必须要照顾她。 My mother is __________. I have to __________ __________ her. 六、连词成句。 (共 5 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 5 分) 1. showed, his, the, two, clothes, king, the, men, new (.) 2. her ,and, students, Miss fox, playing, are, game, a 3. isn’t, clothes ,the, wearing, any, king (.) (.)4. in, the, the, new, his, king, city, walked, clothes, through (.) _____________________________________________________________ 5. to, the, was, her, nice, king (.) _____________________________________________________________ 七、完形填空。 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) Long, long ago, there was a king. His 1 was Henry. He liked 2 very much. He thought his pictures were good, so he liked to show 3 to people. Because people were afraid of him, they all said that his pictures were very 4 . One day, he 5 his pictures to a famous painter(著名的画家). He wanted the painter to say 6 of these pictures. 7 the painter said his pictures were bad. Henry was very 8 with him and sent him to prison(监狱). The painter was free. Again Henry showed him some of his new pictures. The painter 9 the pictures and said, DTake me back to 10 , please.‖ ( )1. A. hobby B. name C. house ( )2. A. singing B. dancing C. drawing ( )3. A. it B. them C. him ( )4. A. good B. bad C. old ( )5. A. showed B. carried C. played ( )6. A. good B. bad C. old ( )7. A. And B. Then C. But7 ( )8. A. happy B. nice C. angry ( )9. A. looked at B. looked after C. looked for ( )10. A. home B. prison C. town 八、阅读理解。 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) (A) Today is Sunday. It’s seven thirty in the morning. It’s fine. Kate and her parents are going to the Great Wall. Kate’s father is a doctor. Her mother is a teacher. Now they’re getting on a big bus. There are twenty-two people in it. Some are English, and some are American and Japanese. They look very happy. They’re going to the Great Wall, too. There are four Chinese on the bus. A young woman, she’s a driver. A young man, he’s a guide(导游). My father and I are going to the Great wall, too. 判断,与短文相符的用“√”表示,与短文不相符的用“×”表示。 ( )1. It’s a fine Sunday morning. ( )2. Kate’s father and mother are teachers. ( )3. There are twenty-two people in the bus. ( )4. They are happy. ( )5. The driver is a young man. (B) David’s grandparents live in a small town near Suzhou. They have a nice house. Last Sunday, David went to visit them with Su Hai, Su Yang, Gao Shan, Yang Ling, Liu Tao and Ben. David’s grandparents were very glad to see them. David’s grandpa showed them a lot of stamps from different countries, and his grandma cooked a nice meal for them. They all liked the meal very much. In the morning, David and his friends cleaned the house. After lunch, the children worked in the garden. Su Hai and Su Yang watered trees and flowers. David and Gao Shan picked apples. Yang Ling planted(种植) some trees with Ben. They worked there for two hours. They were tired, but they really had a good time. 根据短文内容,选择正确答案: ( ) 6. Last Sunday, some children visited ________ grandparents. A. Yang Ling’s B. Ben’s C. David’s ( ) 7. Grandpa has a lot of _______. A. stamps B. ducks C. houses ( ) 8. _______ cooked a nice meal. A. David B. Grandma C. Grandpa ( ) 9. _______ planted trees. A. Su Hai and Su Yang B. David and Gao Shan C. Yang Ling and Ben ( ) 10. The children were very ________ that day. A. tired but happy B. tired and hungry C. hot and happy8 Unit One 单元练习卷听力文字稿一、听录音,选出你所听到的单词。 (每小题读两遍) 1. There are many trees on the mountain. 2. The students were on the playground. 3. He thinks hard, but he can’t do it. 4. The little boy is very clever. He can make a model plane. 5. We lived in a small town ten years ago. 6. Let’s start our lesson. 7. The old man pointed at the dog by the door. 8. We are late. Please be quick. 9. She tried on the new dress. It fit well. 10. They walked through the forest and saw a house in front of them. 二、听录音, 判断下列图片是否与所听内容相符,用“√”或“×”表示。 (每 小题读两遍) 1. The boy looked at the king and laughed. 2. One day, two men visited the king and showed him the new clothes. 3. There is a lion under the tree. 4. A little girl picked a flower in the garden. 5. The little boy pointed at the man and shouted. 三、听录音,根据所听内容排序。 (每小题读两遍) 1. One day, Bobby walked by the house and shouted. 2. Look at the little girl’s gloves. They’re so big. 3. Come to my party at half past four. 4. There were some animals in the forest. 5. The boy showed the policeman his new bike. 四、听录音,完成下面的句子。 (每小题读三遍) Long long ago, there was a beautiful girl. She liked flowers very much. One day, she played in the park with her mother. She saw a lot of flowers under the trees. She ran to the trees quickly and wanted to pick a flower. Her mother stopped her and said, DYou can’t pick the flowers in the park.9 Unit One 单元练习卷参考答案听力部分 一、ABAAC ACBCA 二、х √√х х 三、24513 四、was, beautiful, liked, played, park, lot, under, wanted, stopped, can’t 笔试部分 一、CCBBC 二、1. clever people 2. try on 3. point at the king 4. think hard 5. magic clothes 6. 给你做衣服 7. 在街上 8. 说下一个句子 9. 在山上 10. 变成一个王子 三、CBACC BACAC 四、was, liked, visited, wanted, was, showed, walked, in, laughed, wearing 五、1. was, lived 2. men, walked 3. telling, children, story 4. sick, look, after 六、1. The two men showed the king his new clothes. 2. Miss Fox and her students are playing a game. 3. The king isn’t wearing any clothes. 4. The king walked through the city in his new clothes. 5. The king was nice to her. 七、BCBAA ACCAB 八、√х √√х , CABCA10 新译林牛津小学英语六年级上册知识点归纳及考查试卷 2015.1Unit Two【单词】 1. sunny 晴朗的 2. show 展示,展览 3. interesting 有趣的,有意思的 4. weather 天气 5. become 变成,变为 6. windy 有风的 7. cloudy 多云的 8. high 在高处 9. sky 天空 10. bring 带来 11. honey 蜂蜜 12. drink 饮料 13. ant 蚂蚁 14. bee 蜜蜂 15. cloud 云 16. rain 下雨,雨水(不可数名词) 17. rainy 多雨的,有雨的 18. meet 遇到,遇见 19. lose 丢失 20. know 知道 21. What happened? 出了什么事? 22. climb up 爬上 23. hold onto 抓紧 24. fly away 飞走 25. September 九月 26. wet 潮湿 27. parrot 鹦鹉 28. pick 挑,捡,摘 29. Well done! 做得好! 30. sad 伤心,悲伤 注:红色单词为旧教材 3A――5B 没有的而本课中出现的词汇。 【词组短语】 1. What a day! 多么??的一天! 2. on 20th September 在 9 月 20 日 3. in the morning 在上午 4. a parrot show 鹦鹉展览 5. go to the park by bike 骑自行车去公园 6. some interesting parrots 一些有趣的鹦鹉 7. become windy and cloudy 变得有风和多云 8. fly kites 放风筝 9. high in the sky 高高地在天空中 10. It’s time for lunch. 午饭的时间到了。 11. bring some dumplings 带来一些饺子 12. some ants 一些蚂蚁 13. black clouds 乌云 14. hungry and wet 又饿又潮湿 15. all day 一整天 16. bring lunch to the park 带午餐到公园 17. well done 干得好, 做得好 18. have lunch 吃午饭 19. the New Year 新年 20. cheer together 一起欢呼 21. play basketball in the playground 在操场上打篮球 22. go away 离开 23. look sad 看起来伤心 24. What’s the matter? 怎么了? 25. lose my new kite 丢失了我的新风筝 26. want to know 想知道 27. What happened? 出什么事了? 28. climb up the hill 爬上小山 29. fly high 飞得很高 30. hold onto 抓紧 31. fly away 飞走 32. have a picnic 野餐 33. near the hill 在小山附近 34. last Sunday 上星期天 35. go swimming 去游泳11 36. watch a film 看电影 37. do the housework 做家务 38. on Monday morning 在星期一上午 39. get up 起床 40. go to school 去上学 41. eat our lunch 吃我们的午饭 42. find my new kite 找到我的新风筝 【语法】 不规则动词的过去式 本单元出现了许多不规则动词的过去式形式,建议老师在教学时要结合句子加以总结。如: 1. Liu Tao and I went to the park by bike. (go C went) 2. We saw some interesting parrots. (see C saw) 3. The weather became windy and cloudy. (become C became) 4. We flew kites high in the sky. (fly C flew) 5. We brought some dumplings, some bread and honey and some drinks. (bring C brought) 6. We saw some ants on the bread and honey. (see C saw) 7. We could not eat our lunch. (can C could) 8. I lost my new kite. (lose -- lost) 9. This morning, Tina and I flew my new kite in the park. (fly C flew) 10. The kite flew high, but it flew too high and we couldn’t hold onto it. It flew away. 11. I found it near the hill. (find C found) 12. I got up at seven. (get C got) 13. I went to school at eight. (go C went) 14. We had a picnic last Sunday. (have C had) 15. I did the housework last Sunday. (do C did) 另外,课文中(包含第一单元)出现的一些动词,也有不规则动词过去式形式,可加以补充: meet C met, hold C held, take C took, say C said, tell C told, give C gave, make C made, think C thought, write C wrote, eat C ate 【语言知识点】 1. 本单元 story time 是一篇日记,而且 checkout time 中也要求学生写一篇日记。建议老师 在教学时要指导学生如何写英语日记。 星期和日期写在左上角,天气写在右上角。日期格式用月日年(美式)或日月年(英式) 都可以 。 (1)年、月、日都写时,通常以月、日、年为顺序,月份可以缩写,日和年用逗号隔开。 例如:December 18, 2003 或者 Dec. 18, 2003。 (2) 如果要写星期,星期要紧挨日期,它既可以放在日期前面,也可以放在日期后面, 星期也可以省略不写。 星期和日期之间不用标点, 但要空一格, 星期也可缩写。 例如: Thursday Dec. 18, 2003 或 Dec.18,2003 Thursday (3) 天气情况必不可少。天气一般用一个形容词如:Sunny, Fine, Rainy, Snowy 等表示。 天气通常位于日记的右上角。 2. It was sunny in the morning. 在早晨天气是晴朗的. 这是用来描写天气的过去时的句型, 表示天气的形容词一般由其相对应的名词或动词变 化而来。如:sun --- sunny cloud --- cloudy wind --- windy rain --- rainy 3. The weather became windy and cloudy. 天气变得既有风又多云了。 这里 became 是 become 的过去式,译为“变得” ,是系动词,用于修饰形容词,即系动12 词+ 形容词,另外我们学过的系动词还有 be、get、look 如:It was rainy yesterday. 昨天是个下雨天。 You look sad. 你看起来伤心。 In autumn, the days get shorter. 秋天,白天时间变得短了。 4. It was time for lunch. 该吃午饭的时候了。 这是 It’s time for …句型的过去时表达,另外表示“该…的时候了‖还可以用 it’s time to. It’s time for …后面跟名词或动名词, It’s time to…后面跟动词原形,两者可以互换,如 上述句子可以转化为 It was time to have lunch. 再如: It’s time for school. 相当于 It’s time to go to school. It’s time for class. 相当于 It’s time to have a class. 5. There was a parrot show in the park. 在公园有一个鹦鹉表演。 在这个句子中,show 是名词,意为“展示,演出” 。之前,我们学过 show 是动词,意为 “出示” 。如:Liu Tao showed his pictures to his friends. 刘涛把他的画给他的朋友们看。 我们学过类似的单词还有:watch(n. 手表, v. 观看) , play(n. 戏剧, v. 玩,玩耍) , rain(n. 雨, v. 下雨), park(n.公园, v. 停车) , fly(n. 苍蝇, v. 飞)…, 如: There is a lot of rain in our city. 我们城市雨水很多。 It is raining now. 现在在下雨。 Can I park my car in the park? 我能把车停在公园里吗? 【语音】 ear /??/ 双唇始终半开,发音从/?/滑向/?/,嘴巴不要张得太大。 ear, dear, hear, near, year, nearly课堂练习一、选择与所给例词发音相同的词。 ( )1. year A. bear ( )2. windy A. drink ( )3. become A. honey ( )4. ant A. rain ( )5. cloud A. show 二、按要求写单词。 1. near( 近义词) 3. here( 同音词) 5. cloudy(名词) 7. see(过去式) 9. took(原形) 三、英汉互译。 1. 在天空中 2. 丢了我的包 3. 变得晴朗 4. 该吃午饭的时间了。 5. 乌云 B. pear B. high B. found B. change B. shout 2. in front of ( 反义词) 4. rainy(动词) 6. become(过去式) 8. happy( 反义词) 10. lose(过去式) 6. a parrot show 7. some dumplings 8. watch a film 9. hold onto the kite 10. cheer together13C. near C. climb C. lose C. magic C. country 四、用所给单词的适当形式填空。 1. It was ____ __. There was a lot of ____ __(rain). 2. It was __ ____. There were black __ ____(cloud) in the sky. 3. Children ___ ___(go) to the park by bike this Sunday. 4. We ____ __(see) some bees flying in the flowers just now. 5. He _____ _(look) sad, because he __ ____(lose) a new pen. 6. _______ _ people can see them, foolish people can’t see them. 7. Willy says (next) sentence. 四、选择题。 ( ) 1. The children very happy in the garden last night. A. looks B. were C. are D. was ( ) 2. ― What ? ― He his model plane. A. happens, lost B. is happening, is losing C. happened, loses D. happened, lost ( ) 3. Sam know why. A. wanted B. wants to C. want to D. want ( ) 4. It was in the morning. But it in the afternoon. A. sunny, rainy B. sunny, rained C .rainy, sunny D. rained, sunny ( ) 5. It just now(刚才). A. is, rainy B. was, rained C. was, rainy D. is, rain ( ) 6. Were there black in the sky? A. some, cloudy B. any, clouds C. some, clouds D. any, cloud ( ) 7.The kite flew high and we hold it. A. can’t, onto B. couldn’t, onto C. can, on D. could, on ( ) 8.The New Year is here. A. near B. over C. nearly D. nearby 五、根据中文提示将句子补充完整。 1.天气很晴朗。 The is . 1. 请带些蜂蜜和面包。 Please some and bread. 2. 刚刚我发现它在小山附近。 I it the hill just now. 4.很久很久以前, 那儿有一座山。 , there a mountain there. 5.今天下午,我从我好朋友那得到一张卡片. afternoon, I a card my good.14 Unit Two 单元练习卷班级____________ 姓名 _______________得分________________听力部分(30 分)一、听录音,选出与所听内容相符的选项。 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分。每小题读两遍) ( ) 1.A. through B. think C. thin D. thank ( ) 2.A. dog B. cat C. parrot D. party ( ) 3.A.would B. could C. should D. shout ( ) 4.A. flower B. forest C. film D. Scottish ( ) 5.A.pick B. quick C. picnic D. point ( ) 6.A.hungry B. happen C. happy D. hurry ( ) 7.A.eating B. meeting C. getting D. fishing ( ) 8.A. work hard B. think hard C. study hard D. learn hard ( ) 9.A. turn left B. turn into C. turn green D. get warm ( ) 10. A. watched cartoons B. watched a film C. watched a match D. watched a game 二、听录音,选择合适的应答句。 (共 5 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 5 分。每小题 读两遍) ( ) 1. A. By bike. B. On foot. C. At seven. D. My brother. ( ) 2. A. No, she isn’t. B. No, she doesn’t. C. No, she can’t. D. No, she is. ( ) 3. A. I lost my new bike. B. It is Sunday. C. I have many books. D. How interesting! ( ) 4. A. Great. B. Well done. C. I’m sorry to hear that. D. I’m so happy. ( ) 5. A. I’m ill. B. Rainy. C. Beijing. D. I was a teacher. 三、根据所听短文判断正误,正确的用 T 表示,错误的用 F 表示。 (共 5 小题, 每小题 1 分,满分 5 分。短文读两遍) ( ) 1. Tom went to see his grandparents with his mother. ( ) 2. Tom went to see his grandparents on foot. ( ) 3. Tom ran(跑)on the bus. ( ) 4. It was rainy. ( ) 5. The driver told Tom to sit down. 四、听录音,填入所缺单词。 (共 10 个空格;每空一词,每词 1 分,满分 10 分。 短文读三遍) Last Saturday, I went to the park with my friends. It was _________ in the morning. There was a flower _________ in it. We ________ a lot of _________ flowers. Then, the __________ became windy and __________. We flew kites __________ in the sky. After that, we _________ lunch. We __________ some drinks15 and bread. We were very _________ in the park.笔试部分(70 分)一、在下列每组单词中,找出划线部分与所给音标发音相同的一项.(共 5 小题; 每小题 1 分,满分 5 分) ( ( ( ( ) 1. / ?? / ) 2. / ?: / ) 3. / ? / ) 4. / e? / A. wear A. arm A. away A. weather B. pear B. quarter B. magic B. idea C. near C. card C. rain C. great( ) 5. / ? / A. shout B. found C. touch 二、用所给词的适当形式填空。 (共 10 个空格;每空一词,每词 1 分,满分 10 分) 1. There were black __________in the sky. (cloud) 2. I went _____________ with my friends last Saturday. (swim) 3. It was __________ last Monday. It __________ all day. (rain) 4. The weather __________ (become) _______ (wind) this morning. 5. The students _______ (fly)kites in the sky last Sunday. 6. I ______ (have ) a picnic with my friends yesterday(昨天). We _________(bring) some ___________ (bread) and dumplings. 三、英汉词组互译。 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) 1. 爬上小山 6. pick three cards 2. 抓紧 7. some dumplings 3. 飞走 8. do the housework 4. 找到我的钢笔 9. 20th September 5. 发生了什么事? 10. some interesting parrots 四、选择填空。 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) ( )1. I don’t like days. A. rains B. rainy C. rain D. rained ( )2. We a kite and played games in the park. A. fly B. flies C. flying D. flew ( )3. My mum me some bread ten minutes(分) ago. Would you like some, please? A. bring B. brings C. brought D. bringing ( )4. Do you like the hill? A. climb B. climbing C. climbed D. climbs ( )5. ―What ? ―He his kite. A. happens, lost B. is happening, is losing C. happened, loses D. happened, lost ( )6. Were there black in the sky? A. some, cloudy B. any, clouds C. some, clouds D. any, cloud16 ()7. The kite flew high and we hold it. A. can’t, onto B. couldn’t, onto C. can, on D. could, on ( )8. It ______ sunny in the park this morning. It _______ . A. was, rainy B. was, rained C. wasn’t, rainy D. wasn’t, rained ( )9. She danced in the music room after . A. schools B. school C. the school D. the schools ( )10. It’s time for home. Let’s . A. to go, go B. go, going C. /, go D. go, go 五、按要求改写句子。 (共 5 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 10 分) 1. The king is very happy today. (把 today 改成 two days ago) __________________________________________ two days ago. 2. There were some flowers on the desk. (改成一般疑问句) _______________________________________________? 3. He could play the piano very well. (改成否定句) _______________________________________________ . 4. to, by, the, the, bike, park, went, children. (连词成句) _______________________________________________. 5. Monday, on, was, it, windy, morning (连词成句) . 六、根据所给中文,完成句子。(共 10 个空格;每空一词,每词 1 分,满分 10 分) 1. 我看到面包上有许多的蚂蚁。 I ____________ many ___________ on the bread. 2. 他看上去很伤心因为他的风筝飞走了。 He ___________ ___________ because his kite ___________ ___________. 3. 看,有一只鸟在天上飞得很高。 Look. A bird is ____________ high in the ___________. 4. 上星期六下了一整天的雨。 It _____________ ____________ day last Saturday. 七、阅读理解。 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) (A) Bill is seven years old. He is polite(有礼貌的). So his friend and his parents like him very much. It is Saturday today. Bill is at home. He is watching TV and his sister is doing her homework. At eleven, his father comes back with some oranges. Bill likes oranges very much and he wants to eat one. His mother asks,‖ Which orange do you want, Bill?‖ DThe biggest(最大的)one, Mum.‖ DWhat?‖ says his mother. DYou should be polite and want the smallest(最小 的)one.‖ DShould I tell a lie(说谎)just to be polite, Mum?‖ 阅读短文,选择正确的答案。17 ()1. Is Bill polite? A. Yes, he is. B. No, he isn’t. C. He is polite. D. Yes, he does. ( )2. How many people are there in Bill’s family? A. Three. B. Four. C. Five. D. Many. ( )3. What is Bill doing? A. Watching TV. B. At home. C. Doing homework. D. Playing computer games. ( )4. What time does his father come back? A. At seven. B. At nine. C. At ten. D. At eleven. ( )5. Which orange does Bill like? A. The smallest one. B. The red one. C. The biggest one. D. The green one. (B) Liu Tao’s grandparents live in a small town near Nanjing. They have a nice house. Last Sunday, Liu Tao went to visit them with Su Hai, Su Yang, Gao Shan, Yang Ling and Mike. Liu Tao’s grandparents were very glad to see them. Liu Tao’s grandpa showed them a lot of stamps from different countries, and his grandma cooked nice food for them. They all liked the food very much. In the morning, the girls cleaned the house for them. After lunch, boys worked in the garden for two hours. Mike watered the trees and flowers. Gao Shan and Liu Tao picked apples. They were tired but they were very happy. 阅读短文,判断正(T)误(F) ( ) 1. Liu Tao lives in a small town. ( ) 2. LiuTao’s grandpa cooked food for the children . ( ) 3. Su Hai, Su Yang and Yang Ling cleaned the house in the morning . ( ) 4. The children worked in the garden for two hours. ( ) 5. After that, they were tired and hungry . 八、看图完成作文,注意首字母提示。 (共 10 个空格,每空一词,每词 0.5 分, 满分 5 分)(1) (2) (3) (4) On a cold winter morning, Mr. Li w________ in the street. He s_______ a ball was o______ a tree and there was a little boy u_________ the tree. Mr. Li threw his u_________ to the ball. The boy g_________ his ball and w________ back home happily. But Mr. Li w________ happy b_________ his umbrella was o________ the tree.18 (制卷人:北厍小学)Unit Two 单元练习卷听力文字稿一、听录音,选出与所听内容相符的选项。 (每小题读两遍) 1. I think the flowers are very beautiful. 2. Last Sunday we went to a parrot show in the zoo. 3. What would you like? I’d like a cup of tea. 4. I watched a film three days ago. 5. He picked three cards from the box. 6. He didn’t have lunch today. He is very hungry now. 7. Do you like eating fish? No, I don’t. 8. Please think hard, and you’ll know how to make it. 9. The trees turn green. How beautiful! 10. I watched a match after dinner. 二、听录音,选择合适的应答句。 (每小题读两遍) 1. When did you come to school? 2. Does your mother go to work by bus? 3. What happened? 4. There are some ants on the cake. 5. Where were you three years ago? 三、根据所听短文判断正误,正确的用 T 表示,错误的用 F 表示。 (短文读两遍) Tom is a little boy. It was sunny this morning. His father took him to see his grandparents. They went there by bus. Tom was very happy. He ran around on the bus. His father said, DDon’t run! Sit down, please.‖ DI miss my grandfather and grandmother very much. I want this bus to go faster.‖ Tom said. 四、听录音,填入所缺单词。 (10 分) Last Saturday , I went to the park with my friends. It was sunny in the morning. There was a flower show in it . We saw a lot of beautiful flowers. Then, the weather became windy and cloudy. We flew kites high in the sky . After that, we had lunch. We brought some drinks and bread . We were very happy in the park .19 课堂练习参考答案一、C A A C B 二、1. beside/by, 2. behind 3. hear 4. rain 5. cloud 6. became 7. saw 8. sad 9. take 10. lost 三、 1. in the sky 2. lose my bag 3. become sunny 4. It’s time for lunch/It’s time to have lunch. 5. black clouds 6. 鹦鹉展览 7. 一些饺子 8. 看电影 9. 抓紧风筝 10. 一起欢呼 四、1. rainy/raining, rain 2. cloudy, clouds 3. went/go/will go 4. saw 5. looks/looked, lost 6. clever 7. the next 五、B D B B C B B C 六、1. weather, sunny 2. bring, honey 3. found, near 4. Long, long, ago, was 5. this, got, from, friendUnit Two 单元练习卷参考答案听力部分 一、BCACA AABCC 二、C B A C C 三、FFTFF 四、sunny, show, saw, beautiful, weather, cloudy, high, had, brought, happy笔试部分一、C B B C C 二、1. clouds 2. swimming 3. rainy, rained 4. became, windy 5. flew 6. had, brought, bread 三、1. climb up the hill 2. hold onto 3. fly away 4. find my pen 5. What happened? 6. 挑选三张卡片 7. 一些饺子 8. 做家务 9. 9 月 20 日 10. 一些有趣的鹦鹉 四、BDCBD BBDBC 五、1. The king was very happy two days ago. 2. Were there any flowers on the desk? 3. He couldn’t play the piano very well. 4. The children went to the park by bike. 5. It was windy on Monday morning. 六、1. saw, ants 2. looked, sad, flew, away 3. flying, sky 4. rained, all 七、ABADC FFTFF 八、walked, saw, on, under, umbrella, got, went, wasn’t, because, on20 新译林牛津小学英语六年级上册知识点归纳及考查试卷2015.1 Unit three【词汇】 1. holiday 假日,假期 2. National Day 国庆节 3. call 打电话 4. bund (上海)外滩 5. Shanghai Museum 上海博物馆 6. star 星星 7. Great Wall 长城 8. Palace Museum 故宫 9. Summer Palace 颐和园 10. Tian’anmen Square 天安门广场 11. fashion show 时装表演 12. excited 激动的,兴奋的 13. paper 纸 14. ask 问 15. bottle 瓶子 16. go well 进展顺利 17. at first 开始,最初 18. heavy rain 大雨 19. museum 博物馆 20. square 广场 21. lake 湖泊 22. fashion 时尚的,时髦的 23. cool 酷,真棒 注:红色单词为旧教材 3A――5B 没有的而本课中出现的生词。 【词组或短语】 1. National Day 国庆节 2. (the) Shanghai Museum 上海博物馆 3. (the) Great Wall 长城 4. (the) Palace Museum 故宫 5. (the) Summer Palace 颐和园 6. Tian’an men Square 天安门广场 7. fashion show 时装表演,时装秀 8. go well 进展顺利 9. at first 开始,最初 10.heavy rain 大雨 11. holiday fun 假日快乐 12. come back to school 回到学校 13. after the National Day holiday 国庆假日之后 14. call you 打电话给你 15. at home 在家 16. go to Shanghai 去上海 17. visit my aunt 拜访我的阿姨 18. go to the Bund 去外滩 19. visit the Shanghai Museum 参观上海博物馆 20. see many interesting things 看见许多有趣的事 21. How was your holiday? 你的假日怎么样 22. great fun 有趣的事 23. our family 我们全家 24. go to a farm 去农场 25. near Star Lake 在星星湖边 26. pick some oranges 摘一些橘子 27. go fishing 去钓鱼 28. catch a big fish 钓了一条大鱼 29. want to give you the fish 想要把鱼给你 30. pick an orange for me 为我摘只橘子 31. talk about your travel experiences 谈论你的旅游经历 32. want an orange from the tree 想要树上的一只橘子 33. three main school holidays 三个主要的学校假日 34. in the UK 在英国 35. the Easter holiday 复活节假期21 36. the summer holiday 暑假 37. the Christmas holiday 圣诞假期 38. It is time for dinner. 该吃晚饭了。 39. come home late 回家晚了 40. have a fashion show 举行一场时装秀 41. love beautiful clothes 喜爱漂亮的衣服 42. be excited about the fashion show 对时装表演很兴奋 43. love fashion shows 喜爱时装秀 45. What great fun! 多么有趣! 46. wear a paper T-shirt and paper shorts 穿一件纸 T 恤和纸短裤 47. ask sb. about sth. 询问某人有关某事 48. wear paper clothes 穿着纸衣服 49.wear a lot of bottles 穿了许多瓶子 50. ask about the show 询问有关表演的事 51. too bad 太糟糕 52. the Car Museum 汽车博物馆 53. many cool cars 许多很酷的小汽车 54. have a birthday party 举行一个生日派对 55. meet many friends 遇见很多朋友 56. clean the car 清洗汽车 57. use rising/falling intonation 用升/降调 【语法】 (一)一般过去时的各种句型转换: 1. 一般疑问句结构为:Did + 主语 + 动词原形 + ???及其肯定回答:Yes, … + did. 否 定回答:No, … + didn’t. e.g.: A: Did you catch any fish? B: Yes, I did./No, I didn’t. 句式训练:将下列句子改为一般疑问句,并作肯定和否定回答。 1)My father went fishing last Saturday. 2)We flew kites in the park last weekend. 3)He played football yesterday. 4)They picked some oranges on Sunday. 5)An old man lived in the house. 6)The king was very angry. 2. 一般过去时的特殊疑问句结构:疑问词 + did + 主语 + 动词原形 + ??? 例如: 1)A: Where did you go for the holiday? B: I went to a farm. (重在回答地点) A: What did you do for the holiday? B: I visited the Shanghai Museum. (重在事情。) A: Why did you call me? B: Because I wanted to give you the fish. (重在陈述原因。) A: How was your holiday? B: It was great fun. (重在表达感受) 句式训练:将划线部分提问。 1)I went to school by bike this morning. 2) The weather was rainy. 3) The old man lived in the forest. 4) The boy looked sad because he lost his new kite. 5) I found the kite near the hill. 6) I did the housework on Saturday. (二) 不规则动词过去式 本单元又出现了一些新的不规则动词过去式,现总结如下: come C came, do C did, go C went, see C saw, catch C caught, eat C ate, get C got, give C gave, have C had, wear C wore, meet C met22 口诀 一般过去时并不难,过去动作、状态记心间。 动词要用过去式,时间状语句末站。 否定句很简单,didn't 站在动原前,其它部分不要变。 一般疑问句也好变,did 放在句子前,主语、动原、其它部分依次站立。 特殊疑问句也简单,疑问词加一般疑问句记心间。 最后一条请注意,动词过去式要牢记! 【语言知识点】 (一)the 的用法:本单元重在讲述 travel experiences(旅游经历),旅游景点都是唯一的,作 为唯一性的名词前均须加上 the。 如: the Bund, the Shanghai Museum, the Great Wall, the Palace Museum, the Summer Palace. 但 Tian’anmen Square 前是不加 the 的。 (二) 有关 holiday: 本单元有 3 个板块, 即 Story time, Fun time, Checkout time, 都谈论了 the National Day holiday. 课后的写话练习也要求围绕这个话题展开。 而 Culture time 谈论的是英 国的三个主要学校假期:the Easter holiday, the summer holiday, the Christmas holiday. 可以在 课外补充有关这三大节日人们经常做的事,操练本课的句型。 (三)I wanted to give you the fish. 我想把鱼给你。 ?此句中,want to do sth. 想做某事。如: My father wants to clean the car this afternoon. 我爸爸想今天下午清洗汽车。 ? 此句中,give sb. Sth = give sth to sb 给某人某物,把某物给某人 Did you give the book to Su Hai? = Did you give Su Hai the book? 你把书给苏海了吗? (四)She is excited about the show. 她对这个表演很兴奋。 注意:be excited 前往往是“某人很兴奋” 。如: The boy was excited to see many interesting things. 这男孩看到这么多有趣的东西很兴 奋。 We are excited about the news. 我们听到这个消息很兴奋。 (五)1. Tina asks Bobby about Sam. Tina 问 Bobby 有关 Sam 的情况。 2. Tina asks about the show. Tina 询问有关表演的情况。 ask…about… 问某人有关某事, ask about… 打听/ 询问有关某事。例如: Liu Tao asked me about the football match. 刘涛问我有关足球赛的情况。 Liu Tao asked about the football match. 刘涛打听/ 询问有关足球赛的情况。 (六)本单元出现了许多表示赞叹的句子,如: 1. It was great fun. 2. That’s great. 3. Wow, that’s interesting! 4. That’s cool! 5. What great fun! 6. It was wonderful at first. 7. Oh, that’s too bad! (七)Did you catch any fish? 你抓到鱼了吗? Yes, I did. I caught a big fish. 是的,抓到了一条大鱼。 指鱼的种类时用 fishes,其它情况用 fish。 fish 用作可数名词指D鱼的条数‖时单数和复数形式相同(two fish 两条鱼) ,指D鱼的种类‖时23 复数形式才为 fishes(two fishes 两种鱼) ;fish 用作不可数名词时无复数形式,应作D鱼肉‖ 解(Help yourself to some fish.随便吃些鱼。 )如: There are many fishes in the river. 河里有许多种鱼。 There are two fish on the plate. 盘子里有两条鱼。 【语音】 Use falling intonation(使用降调): 这一单元采用降调来读 Sound time, 让学生反复朗读,在模 仿的过程中感受祈使句和陈述句的语调。 在第六单元将会进一步学习升降调。Unit Three 单元练习卷班级____________ 姓名 _______________得分________________听力部分(30 分)一、听录音,选出你所听到的单词。 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分。每 小题读两遍) ( )1.A. will B. was C. were D. wore ( )2.A. were B. wear C. wore D. was ( )3.A. didn’t B. don’t C. doesn’t D. wasn’t ( )4.A. watched B. visited C. talked D. asked ( )5.A. litter B. letter C. little D. light ( )6.A. rainy B. cloudy C. windy D. sunny ( )7.A. go fishing B. go boating C. go skating D. go swimming ( )8. A.July 3 B. June 1 C. Sep. 1 D. Sep. 10 ( )9. A. Shanghai Museum B. Palace Museum C. History Museum D. Science Museum ( )10.A. What did they do last Sunday? B. Where did they go last Sunday? C. What did you do last Sunday? D. Where did you go last Sunday? 二、听录音,选择正确的中文意思。 (共 5 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 5 分。每小 题读两遍) ( )1. A. 天气转阴并开始下雨。 B. 天气转阴并刮起风来。 ( )2. A. 元旦后学生回到学校。 B. 国庆后学生回到学校。 ( )3. A. 刘涛假期中游玩了上海外滩 B. 刘涛假期中参观了上海博物馆。 ( )4. A. 英国学校有三个假期。 B. 美国学校有三个假期。 ( )5. A. 男孩很聪明因为他没看见皇帝的新衣服。 B. 男孩很愚蠢因为他没看见皇帝的新衣服 三、听录音, 选出合适的答句,听两遍。 (共 5 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 5 分。 每小题读两遍) ( )1.A. He went to the bund. B. I went to a farm. C.I caught a fish. ( )2.A. I like skating. B. It was great fun. C. No, thanks. ( )3.A. Yes, she can. B. Yes, she did. C. Yes, she does. ( )4.A. I visited my grandpa. B. I like the palace Museum. C. I often visit my grandpa. ( )5.A. Yes, he is. B. Yes, he did. C. Yes, he does.24 四、听录音,完成下面的句子。 (共 10 个空格;每空一词,每词 1 分,满分 10 分。读三遍) Last week was National Day __________. Mike_________ Liu Tao, but he __________ at home. Liu Tao went to Beijing and _________ the _________ ___________ . Mike went to a farm __________ the Star Lake. He _________ some apples and went _________. He _________ a big fish, and he wanted to give Liu Tao the fish.笔试部分(70 分)一、选出与所给单词画线部分读音不同的一项。 (共 5 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 5 分) ( )1. A. apple B. and C. ant D. another ( ) 2. A. liked B. jumped C. lived D. picked ( ) 3. A. were B. ear C. here D. nearly ( ) 4. A. well B. she C. went D. sentence ( ) 5. A. card B. party C. parent D. arm 二、英汉词组互译。 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) 1. 故宫 2. 打电话给他 3. 时装表演 4. 颐和园_ 5. 大雨 6. 进展顺利 7. interesting things 8. Tian’anmen Square 9. too bad 10. the summer holiday 三、单项选择。 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) ( )1. Where _____ Mike and his father ______this morning? A. does, go B. did, went C. do, went D. did, go ( )2. We had a picnic_____ National Day. A. on B. at C. in D. for ( )3. ― ______ was your holiday ? ― It was very interesting . A. What B. Where C. Why D. How ( )4. It was windy there . Our kite . A. flies in the sky B. flew away C. fly away D. flies away ( )5. Tim’s mother angry because Tim homework yesterday. A. is, isn’t doing B. did, didn’t do C. was, didn’t do D. is , doesn’t do ( )6. ― did you last week? ― I visited my grandmother. A. Where, do B. Where, go C. What, do D. What, go ( )7. It heavily in the morning. But the weather sunny in the afternoon. A. rainy, is B. rained, became C. rains, is D. rain, become ( )8. Mr Smith swimming every weekends. But he do it last week.25 ( (A. goes, didn’t B. goes to , didn’t C. went, didn’t D. goes, doesn’t )9. Helen very excited the party. A. is, for B. was, about C. is, in D. was, for )10. ― you bring any food there?―Yes, I brought . A. Did, a lot of B. Do, a lot C. Did, many D. Did, a lot四、用所给词的适当形式填空。 (共 10 个空格;每空 1 分,满分 10 分) 1. Last week, I _________ (buy) a new bike. 2. Mike, where _________ (be) your toy lion? I _________ ( give ) it to Bob this afternoon. 3. My father ___________ (drink) a lot of wine(酒) just now . 4. Jim_________ (like)__________(read). Look! He______________(read) an English magazine. 5. _________ you _________ (finish) your homework yesterday? 6. I____________ (not like) to eat it at first, but now I like it very much. 五、按要求完成下列句子。 (共 5 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 10 分) 1. I lost my new kite. (改为否定句) ___________________________________________________ 2. Did you go swimming last Sunday? (改为陈述句) ____________________________________________________ 3. She saw many interesting things in Shanghai. (改为一般疑问句) ____________________________________________________ 4. I went to the Great Wall for the holiday. (对划线部分提问) ____________________________________________________ 5. The boy in the green sweater is sweeping the floor. (对划线部分提问) ____________________________________________________ 六、完形填空。 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) Ted worked in a factory in a big town. He liked 1 very much, and was 2 at it. When he 3 free, he always went down to the small river behind the factory and tried to 4 some fish. But there were very few(少的) there , because the river 5 not clean. One autumn, he went to the seaside(海边) 6 his holidays and 7 in a small cheap(便宜的) hotel (旅馆). 8 the first day he caught a lot of fish and was very 9 . He 10 them to the hotel, and they cooked his fish for all the people . They liked eating the fish very much. After that, he did it every day. ( )1. A. fishing B. fishes C. fish ( )2. A. well B. good C. fine ( )3. A. was B. is C. be ( )4. A. catches B. catching C. catch ( )5. A. were B. was C. are ( )6. A. with B. for C. about26 ( )7. A. looked B. stayed C. found ( )8. A. On B. In C. At ( )9. A. ill B. thirsty C. happy ( )10. A. takes B. took C. taking 七、阅读理解。 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) (A) Mr Black had two cats. One was big and the other was small. He liked them very much. One day his friend Mr Green came to see him. He was very surprised (惊讶的) . He found there were two holes(洞) in the door, a big hole and a small one. He said, &My friend, why are there two holes in your door?& &To let them in and out,& Mr Black answered. &But why are there two holes?& asked his friend. &How can the big cat go through the small hole?& he said. 阅读短文,判断下列句子与短文是(T)否(F)相符。 ( ) 1. Mr Green had two cats. ( ) 2. Mr Green came to see the cats. ( ) 3. There were two holes in the door. ( ) 4. The small cat could go through the big hole. ( ) 5. Mr Black is very clever. (B) It was Saturday. The weather was sunny. Mr Green went to the park at 9:30. He played cards with Mr Brown there. Mrs Green and Mrs Brown didn’t go to the park. They went shopping. Tomorrow is Mrs Green’s daughter ’s birthday. She bought a new dress for her daughter. Mrs Brown bought a nice purse for Mrs Green ’s daughter. And she also bought a toy plane for her son. 根据短文内容,选择正确答案: ( )6. It was _______. A. Saturday morning B. Saturday afternoon C. Saturday evening ( )7. Mr Green played with ______. A. Mrs Green B. Mr Brown C. Mrs Brown ( )8. _______ is coming. A. Mr Green’s son’s birthday B. Mrs Brown’s daughter ’s birthday B. Mrs Green’s daughter ’s birthday ( )9.Mrs Brown didn’t _______. A. go to the park B. go shopping C. buy a toy plane ( )10. The new dress is for ________. A. Mrs Green B. Mrs Brown’s daughter C. Mrs Green’s daughter 八、看图作文。根据所给图示和文字提示,完成一篇短文,至少五句。 (共 5 分)27 (提示: surf the Internet, play on the wing, watch TV, watch the cartoon, go climbing) Last weekend, the students had a good time. Wang Bing ____________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ (命题人:黎里小学)Unit Three 单元练习卷听力文字稿一、选出你所听到的选项,将序号填在题前括号内。 (每小题读两遍) 1. There were seven cards on the desk. 2. His mother wore a new dress yesterday. 3. We didn’t see any clothes. 4. My teacher asked me a question about Science. 5. I have a little toy elephant. It’s cute. 6. The weather was cloudy on Monday. 7. Did you go boating in the park? Yes. 8. Teachers’ Day is on the tenth of September. 9. Last week I went to the Shanghai Museum with my classmates. 10. Where did you go last Sunday? 二、听录音,判断下列图片是否与所听内容相符,用“T”或“F”表示。 (每小 题读两遍) 1. The weather became windy and cloudy. 2. The students came back to school after the New Year ’s Day. 3. Liu Tao visited the Shanghai Museum for the holiday. 4. There are three main school holidays in the UK. 5. The boy was clever because he couldn’t see the King’s new clothes.. 三、听录音,根据所听内容排序。 (每小题读两遍) 1. Where did you go yesterday?. 2. How was your holiday?. 3. Does Liu Tao’s aunt like going fishing? 4. What did you do last Friday? 5. Did Mike visit the Shanghai Museum? 四、听录音,完成下面的句子。 (短文读三遍) Last week was National Day holiday. Mike called Liu Tao, but he wasn’t at home. Liu Tao went to Beijing and visited the Great Wall. Mike went to a farm near the Star Lake. He picked some apples and went fishing. He caught a big fish, and he wanted to give Liu Tao the fish.28 Unit One 单元练习卷参考答案听力部分 一、CCADC BBDAD 二、BABAA 三、BBCAB 四、holiday, called, wasn’t, visited, Great, Wall, near, picked, fishing, caught 笔试部分 一、DCABC 二、1. (the) Palace Museum 2. call him 3. a fashion show 4. (the) Summer Palace 5.heavy rain 6. go well 7. 有趣的事情 8. 天安门广场 9. 太糟糕 10. 暑假 三、DADBC CBABA 四、1.bought 2. is, gave 3. drank 4. likes, reading, is reading, 5. Did, finish 6.didn’t like 五、1. I didn’t lose my new bike. 2. I went swimming last Sunday. 3. Did she see many interesting things in Shanghai? 4. Where did you go for the holiday? 5. Which boy is sweeping the floor? 六、ABACB BBACB 七、FFTTF, ABBAC 八、(供参考) Last weekend, the students had a good time. Wang Bing surfed the Internet at home. Helen was at home too. She watched TV. Mike likes sports. He went climbing. Yang Ling played on the swing in the park. Su Hai likes cartoons. She watched cartoons with her sister, Su Yang.29 新译林牛津小学英语六年级上册知识点归纳及考查试卷2015.1 Unit Four【词汇】 1. then and now 过去和现在 2. ago ??以前 3. yesterday 昨天 4. use 使用,利用 5. telephone 电话 6. office 办公室 7. mobile phone 移动电话,手机 8. anywhere 随处,到处 9. radio 收音机 10. newspaper 报纸 11. news 新闻 12. watch 观看 13. e-book 电子书 14. TV 电视 15. look out of 朝??外看 16. go on 继续 17. still 仍然 18. What day is it today? 19. spell 拼读,拼写 20. make a sentence 造句 21. with 用 【词组】 1. six years ago 六年前 2. do many things 做许多事情 3. twenty years ago 二十年前 4. write letters (to sb.) (给某人)写信 5. at home 在家 6. in the office 在办公室 7. call sb. 给某人打电话 8. a mobile phone 一部手机 9. write emails 写电子邮件 10. listen to the radio 听收音机 11. read newspapers for news 看报纸获取新闻 12. on the Internet 在网上 13. read e-books 看电子书 14. make friends 交朋友 15. at school 在学校 16. buy things from shops 从商店买东西 17. do shopping 购物 18. all over the world 全世界,世界各地 19. read and watch news 看新闻 20. an English lesson 一节英语课 21. look out of the window 朝窗外看 22. listen to me 听我说 23. go on 继续 24. What day is it today? 今天星期几? 25. get angry 变得生气 26. make a sentence with… 用??造句 27. eat a cake 吃块蛋糕 28. wait for 等候,等待 29. wait for the answer 等答案 30. then and now 过去和现在 31. on holiday 在度假 32. six years old 六岁 33. a photo of yourself 你自己的一张照片 34. in the cake 在蛋糕里 35. work hard 努力工作 36. every day 每天 【语法】一般过去时 在前面的三个单元加上本单元,我们学习了一般过去时。本单元重在复习一般疑问句, 所以老师要给学生对这四个单元所学的与一般过去时有关的内容进行归纳和复习, 在查漏补 缺的过程中巩固所学内容。多做些笔头练习,仔细讲解,使学生将一般过去时学得扎实些。 在教学中不要忘了:30 1. 与一般过去时相关的时间状语 yesterday, yesterday…, …ago, last…等。 2. 一般过去时肯定句、否定句及其回答、一般疑问句、特殊疑问句等句式结构。 3. 动词过去式的变化形式,尤其是到目前为止学生所学过的不规则动词的变化,要求学 生能熟记。小结如下: become C became, fly C flew, bring C brought, fly C flew, can C could, lose C lost, find C found, get C got, do C did, meet C met, hold C held, take C took, say C said, make C made, think C thought, write C wrote, eat C ate, come C came, do C did, go C went, see C saw, catch C caught, eat C ate, get C got, give C gave, have C had, wear C wore, meet C met, read C read, draw C drew, buy C bought, is C was, are―were, come C came, catch C caught, choose C chose, drink C drank, feel C felt, forget C forgot, grow C grew, know C knew, learn C learnt, let C let, put C put, run C ran, ride C rode, ring C rang, sing C sang, sit C sat, sleep C slept, speak C spoke, spend C spent, stand C stood, steal C stole, sweep C swept, swim C swam, teach C taught, tell C told 注:蓝色单词为旧教材中学过的动词不规则变化汇总。建议在以后的教学中,如遇到有不规 则动词的要及时告诉学生。 【知识点分析】 1. Six years ago,I couldn’t write. 六年前,我不会写。 ago 表示 “……以前” , 通常与时间短语连用构成表示过去的时间短语, 如: five years ago, three weeks ago,two days ago couldn’t = could not 2. Thirty years ago, Mike’s grandpa listened to the radio and read newspapers for news. 三十年前,迈克的爷爷通过听收音机和看报纸来获得新闻。 关于 “news” 单词的由来。 News 的四个字母分别是英文东 (east) 、 西 (west) 、 南 (south) 、 北(north)的第一个字母组合而成,表示“消息、新闻”来自东南西北、四面八方。 3. 本单元 cartoon time 中出现了三种时态的表达,老师们在教学时要注意了。如: 一般现在时:The lesson goes on. Miss Fox waits for the answer. 现在进行时:Bobby is looking out of the window. Now Bobby and Sam are talking. 一般过去时:I ate a cake yesterday. The egg was in the cake. 【语音】 Er /?/三步曲:嘴角微微张开;舌头自然放松;舌中部微微隆起。 teacher, farmer, sister, brother, paper, number, perhaps, order, winter, summer, brother, mother, father, driver, worker, waiter… 【课堂训练】 一、写出下列单词的过去式 1. have________ 3. get_________ 5. go__________2. can__________ 4. get__________ 6. eat__________31 7. see_________ 8. take_________ 9. bring_______ 10. fly__________ 二、翻译词组 1.十五年前___________________ 2. 写一封电子邮件______________ 3. 听收音机___________________ 4. 全世界 _____________________ 5. 交朋友_____________________ 6. 朝……外看__________________ 7. 造句_______________________ 8. 生气________________________ 9. 看报纸 ____________________ 10. 在网上 ____________________ 三、用所给词的正确形式填空 1. The students are ______________ (have) an English lesson. 2. How many ___________ (class) are there in your school? 3. He could not __________(draw) five years ago. 4. She __________ (get) up at six o’clock yesterday. 5. Listen, the boy ___________ (sing) an English song. 6. Do you have __________ (some) story books? 7. My brother __________ (be) a teacher three years ago. 8. The girls sang and ____________ (dance) last night. 9. Who ____________(meet) the woman a moment ago? 10. He ____________ (live) near the river last year. 四、连词成句。 1. father, the, all, has, my, e-friends, over, world(.) _______________________________________________________________ 2. Brown, friends, school, at, Mrs, made, ago, twenty, years(.) _______________________________________________________________ 3. Internet, she, shopping, does, the, too, on(.) _______________________________________________________________ 4. of, Bobby, looking, is, out, window, the(.) _______________________________________________________________ 5. hard, mother, day, works, my, every(.) _______________________________________________________________32 Unit Four 单元练习卷班级__________ 姓名 _____________得分_________听力部分(30 分)一、听录音,选出你所听到的单词。 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分。每 小题读两遍) ( )1. A. hard B. card C. start ( )2. A. wait B. wrote C. went ( )3. A. listen B. thing C. see ( )4. A. farm B. park C. lunch ( )5. A. mother B. summer C. weather ( )6. A. hungry B. angry C. hamburger ( )7. A. still B. stay C. spell ( )8. A. could B. cousin C. showed ( )9. A. walk B. winter C. invent33 ( )10. A. on the Internet B. in the newspaper C. from shops 二、听录音,根据问题选择合适的答句。 (共 5 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 5 分。 每小题读两遍) ( )1. A. Yes, I do. B. No, I didn’t. C. Yes, I was. ( )2. A. Yes, I could. B. No, I can’t. C. Yes, I can. ( )3. A. It’s nine. B. It’s Friday. C. At seven. ( )4. A. It’s my brother’s. B. I’m making a cake. C. I’ve got a fever. ( )5. A. I went to Beijing. B. I read magazines. C. Last summer. 三、听录音,判断正误,用“√”或“×”表示。 (共 5 小题;每小题 1 分,满 分 5 分。短文读两遍) ( )1. Mike could read and draw when he was six years old. ( )2. He went to school six years ago. ( )3. He can play football. ( )4. He can’t ride a bike. ( )5. Sometimes Mike watches films in the cinema. 四、听录音,完成下面的句子。 (共 10 个空格;每空一词,每词 1 分,满分 10 分。每小题读三遍) 1. Twenty years_________, my father used a ___________ to call people. Now he _________a _______ _______ and he can call people___________. 2. My grandma __________friends at school when she was a _________.Now she has _________all over the __________.笔试部分(70 分)一、选出与所给单词画线部分读音相同的一项。 (共 5 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 5 分) ( )1. summer A. sister B. her C. term ( )2. ago A. cake B. cat C. away ( )3. mobile A. close B. holiday C. become ( )4. world A. for B. work C. horse ( )5. hear A. dear B. bear C. where 二、英汉词组互译。 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) 1. 在办公室 __________________ 2. 做许多事 ___________________ 2. 继续 _____________________ 4. 看新闻 _____________________ 5. 听我说 ____________________ 6. 交友 _______________________ 7. look out of the window ________ 8. make a sentence _______________ 9. get angry ___________________ 10. then and now _________________ 三、单项选择。 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) ( )1. My mother _______things on the Internet yesterday morning.34 A. is buying B. buys C. bought ( )2. I_________ to the supermarket on foot last weekend. A. was go B. go C. went ( )3. Mr Green __________ our answer now. A. wait for B. is waiting for C. waited for ( )4. His sister _____________five years ago. A. couldn’t wrote B. couldn’t write C. can’t write ( )5. I ________ email to my e-friend last night. A. write a B. wrote a C. wrote an ( )6. Can you make a sentence ______“nice”? A. in B. to C. with ( )7.________ your grandpa _________ letters on the Internet many years ago? A. Does, write B. Did, write C. Do, wrote ( )8. I _______kites in the park________ my friends last Sunday. A. fly, with B. am flying, and C. flew, with ( )9. ― ________did you ________? ― I visited my aunt last summer holiday. A. What, visited B. Who, visit C. Where, visit ( )10. He often uses the computer _________now. A. to read B. to reading C. read 四、根据所给词的适当形式填空。 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) 1. He _______ a model plane yesterday. (make) 2. I’d like ___________basketball with my friends. (play) 3. My mother ___________to music every evening. (listen) 4. Nancy and Mike _____________TV now. (watch) 5. Mike _________some fish yesterday morning. (eat) 6. Su Yang ____________a kite to the park last Saturday. (take) 7. Shall we ___________our English lesson? (start) 8. He usually _________emails in the evenings. (write) 9. My mother likes __________ newspapers for news in the morning. (read) 10. ________Jack at school last Friday? (be) 五、根据中文意思完成下列句子。 (共 10 个空格;每空一词,每词 1 分,满分 10 分) 1. 三年前他不会读英语。 Three _________ago, he________ _________English. 2. 你能拼下新单词Dsunny‖吗? ________ you ________ the new word Dsunny‖? 3. 我阿姨经常在网上购物。 My aunt usually__________ __________ on the Internet. 4. 现在是英语课,鲍比和汤姆在讲话。 It’s an English _________ now. Bobby and Tom ________ ________. 六、按要求改写句子(共 7 小题;1-4 题每空 1 分,5-7 题每题 2 分,满分 15 分)35 1. It’s Sunday.(对划线部分提问) _________ _________ is it today? 2. Miss Li got angry in class. (改为一般疑问句) _________ Miss Li _________ angry in class? 3. He could do shopping on the Internet. (改为否定句) He _________ ________ shopping on the Internet. 4. I bought some new books yesterday. (改为否定句) I __________ _________ __________new books yesterday. 5. did, his, Mr Brown, letters, write, friends, to(?)(连词成句) _________________________________________________________________ 6. is, me, for, at, waiting, Helen, home (.) (同上) __________________________________________________________________ 7. Mike's, to, grandpa, newspapers, listened, the, and, radio, read, for, news(.)(同上) ___________________________________________________________________ 七、阅读理解(共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) (A) One Sunday morning, the Whites(怀特一家人) went to the park. They got home very late. Father opened the front door and they all went into the house. It was very dark(黑暗), and mother turned on the light. On the way to their bedroom, Mother said, DListen, John! I can hear someone(某人) in the bedroom.‖ They all stood(站立) quietly outside the bedroom door. They could hear the voice(嗓音) in the bedroom. DYou’re right,‖ Father said. DThere are two men in it. They are talking.‖ Then he shouted, DWho is there?‖ But no one answered. Father opened the door quietly and turned on the light. No one was there. Then Father found something and laughed. The radio was on! DI forgot(忘记) to turn it off this morning.‖ Father said. ( ) 1. The Whites got home ________ . A. in the morning B. in the evening C. in the afternoon ( ) 2. They stood quietly outside the bedroom because __________ . A. they didn’t want to walk into the bedroom B. they were listening to the music C. they heard someone talking in the bedroom ( ) 3. Father shouted but no one answered because ______. A. there was no one in the bedroom. B. the men in the room couldn’t hear him C. his voice wasn’t very loud ( ) 4. They went into the room and found that voice came from _____. A. two men B. the TV C. the radio ( ) 5. Who forgot to turn off the radio? A. Mrs White. B. Mr White. C. The two men. (B)36 Name Helen Mr Green Mrs Brown MikeTen years ago read and draw√ ride a bike× call people at read e-books× home√ write emails× laugh√ write letters√ speak English×Now do many things√ have e-friends√ do shopping on the Internet√ go fishing×根据表格信息, 回答下列问题。 1. What could Helen do ten years ago ? ________________________________________________________________ 2. Does Mr Green have e-friends now ? ________________________________________________________________ 3. Could Mrs Brown write emails ten years ago ? ________________________________________________________________ 4. What couldn’t Mike do ? ________________________________________________________________ 5. How does Mrs Brown do shopping now ? ________________________________________________________________(命题人:芦墟实小)Unit Four 单元练习卷听力文字稿一、听录音,选出你所听到的单词。 (每小题读两遍) 1. Let’s start our lesson. 2. He wrote letters twenty years ago. 3. We can see some bread on the table. 4. They picked apples on the farm last weekend. 5. What’s the weather like today? 6. My father got angry yesterday. 7. Mike is still talking with his friend. 8. That little boy is my cousin. 9. The workers walk by my house every day.37 10. She bought things from shops ten years ago. 二、听录音,根据问题选择合适的答句。 (每小题读两遍) 1. Did you do your homework at home? 2. Could you fly kites three years ago? 3. What day is it today? 4. What’s the matter with you? 5. Where did you go? 三、听录音,判断正误,用“T”或“F”表示。 (短文读两遍) Six years ago, Mike was five years old. He could read and draw. But he couldn}

我要回帖

更多关于 babour 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信