西班牙语 → 英语
西班牙语 → 法语
网站翻译二:
英语 → 中文简体
中文简体 → 英语
中文简体 → 法语
中文简体 → 日语
日语 → 中文简体能和我分享一下吗? 的翻译是:Can you share with me? 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
能和我分享一下吗?
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I share with you?
Can you share with me?
And I can share it?
Can share with me?
相关内容&a美国人对饮食看法也在发生变化。 The American is also changing to the diet view. & aoxidation stability of jet fuel 喷射燃料的氧化作用稳定 & aApart from the rotation and alignment, the electric polarization also enhance electrostatic interactions near the geometry boundaries of the nanoparticles, resulting the movement of induced dipoles to the ‘conducting square’ over-lapping area. 除自转和对准线之外,电极化在nanoparticles的几何界限附近也提高静电互作用,发生导致的偶极的运动对`举办的正方形’覆盖地区。 & aI love you love hardened 我爱你爱硬化了 & a运用临床护理管理经验对研究项目实施质量和进度管理, Utilizes the clinical nursing managerial experience to the research project implementation quality and the progress management, & a微笑是一种语言,人人能懂,它能传递友谊,能拉近距离 The smile is one language, everybody can understand, it can transmit the friendship, can pull closer the distance & aplease input password! 请输入密码! & a我只是个伴娘 I am only a bridesmaid & a??????? ?????? 口岸绿色 & aBut, I never really had a doubt
& a1.4 1.4 & a兰彻对传统的以分数论等级,以分数定前途的教育提出了不满和抵制,引来了众多教师的斥责和刁难 The blue penetrating discusses the rank to the tradition by the score, decided the future by the score the education to propose the disaffection and resisting, has brought in multitudinous teacher's reprimanding and creates obstacles & ahow about roket? roket怎么样? & aHe is under the desk.
& a我家附近有一间超市 Nearby my family has between a supermarket & athis is a photo of David green's family.This man are Mr Green.He is David's father.This woman is Mrs Green, 这是大卫格林的家庭相片。这个人是格林先生。他是大卫的父亲。这名妇女是Green夫人, & a花間一壺酒,獨酌無相親,勿言一樽酒,明日難重持 正在翻译,请等待... & a我可以哭吗? I may cry? & aguangdong newpearl ceramics group co.
china pr 广东newpearl陶瓷小组co。 有限公司. 瓷pr & a〆、そんな优(やさ)しくしないで ,ほら また伤(きず)つけあって SIME这样优(和)它,那里是没有附有段, (ho)和的其他和伤(标记) & a上网的目的是为了看动漫,看电影,下载音乐,玩网络游戏,学习 The surfer goal is in order to look at the animation, watches the movie, downloading music, plays the network game, the study & a我喜欢唱歌跳舞 我喜欢唱歌跳舞 & a在上个星期天你做了什么? Have you made what on Sunday in on? & ai appreciate that 我赞赏那 & aI am on annual leave today(FEB.17).Your mail will not be read,sorry for inconvenience to your side.If you have some urgent case,pls contact with Frances.jia 我今天是在年假(FEB.17)。您的邮件不会读,抱歉为不便对您的边。如果您有某一迫切案件, pls与Frances.jia接触 & aStill on vacation? 仍然在度假? & axa-878 has not uploaded xa878未上装 & a爱我的,留下 Loves me, stays behind & a本人性格稳重 正在翻译,请等待... & aFree Fall. Free Fall. & aself-selected group 自我选择的小组 & athese days they are in strict training for the coming match. 那些日子他们在严密的训练为以后的比赛。 & aWhat are you ging to take 什么是您ging采取 & a优美的旋律 Exquisite melody & aVer 1.0 - Ver 1.0 - & aPlease try again! 正在翻译,请等待... & aI cannot choose the best. The best choose me. 我不可能选择最佳。 最佳选择我。 & aM24 CHEMICAL BOLT ANCHORAGE M24化工螺栓安克雷奇 & a膳食配方。对结核病营养治疗的仿真表明,该算法可以较大缩短求解时间,并避免早熟现象。 正在翻译,请等待... & a国债是以国家信用为基础,按照债的一般原则,通过向社会筹集资金所形成的债权债务关系。 The national debt is take the national credit as a foundation, according to the debt principle of equality, through collects the creditor's rights debt relations to the society which the fund forms. & aRAYAT A1-1TEHAD STREET,NO(19) RAYAT A1-1TEHAD街道,没有(19) & agllightfv gllightfv & aI point at my nose 我指向我的鼻子 & a你们现在不用的任何一顶帐篷no matter what You do not use now any tent no matter what & aperpetual moisture 24 lotion fluide 永久湿气24化妆水fluide & aFill in the blanks with the proper words or expressions given below,changing the form if necessary 用如下所示的适当的词或表示填装空白,如果需要改变形式 & a功夫红茶 Time black tea & a账号正常 The account number is normal & a国债发行规模和支出方向是政府财政政策的一部分 The national debt release scale and the disbursement direction are a government financial policy part & a选修第二学位 Takes as an elective the second degree & a我左前有条船准备过我船头,等他过我船头后我将向右转向 I left front have a ship to prepare my bow, after will wait for his my bow I towards right to change & a国债属于财政范畴 The national debt belongs to the financial category & a岩质边坡工程中大量分布的弱胶结多孔隙灰岩和砂岩 In crag nature side slope project massive distribution weak cemented multi-hole calcareous rock and sandstone & a能和我分享一下吗? Can share with me? &翻译 请译一下:科长、处长、司长、局长_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
翻译 请译一下:科长、处长、司长、局长
&&好的资料
你可能喜欢请稍等一下用英语怎么说_百度知道
请稍等一下用英语怎么说
请稍等一下用英语怎么说
我有更好的答案
Just a minute / moment. Wait (for) a minute/ moment / little while. Hang on (for) a minute /second / tick. Wait on / Hold on. Hold on (for) a minute.
采纳率:85%
来自团队:
Please wait a minute
收到了吗?
Excuseme,pleasewaitamoment.不好意思用excuseme稍等一下:waitamoment后面的马上,可以根据不同的语境来确定,例如:我马上回来,Iwillbebackrightnow.我马上准备好Iwillbereadysoon.
Please wait a moment
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖