Malaysian Edition
Chinese(GB)
Chinese(Big5)
|||||||||||
Most Searched:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
National archeological park to be built in E. China
Source: Xinhua&&
HANGZHOU, Dec. 6 (Xinhua) -- Hangzhou City in eastern China will build a national park on a key archeological site in the next two years, according to a city government plan.
The national park, covering 9.09 square kilometers, will be built on the ruins of ancient Liangzhu City, dating back 5,000 years, in eastern China's Zhejiang Province.
The park, which is located in Yuhang District of the provincial capital of Hangzhou, will recover and preserve most of the highland where ancient people settled as well as tribal structures. Exterior walls of the ancient city, wetlands and some small altars will also be kept, according to Hanghzou's plan.
The Liangzhu park was among the first of 12 national archeological site parks published by the State Administration of Cultural Heritage in 2010.
The Liangzhu Archeological Site is now on the tentative UNESCO World Heritage List. Construction of the park is expected to give a boost to its inscription.
In 2015, archaeologists found a large water project while excavating the neolithic remains of ancient Liangzhu. It is believed to be the world's earliest water conservation system.
Related News
&& && && &&
National archeological park to be built in E. China
[Editor: huaxia]
HANGZHOU, Dec. 6 (Xinhua) -- Hangzhou City in eastern China will build a national park on a key archeological site in the next two years, according to a city government plan.
The national park, covering 9.09 square kilometers, will be built on the ruins of ancient Liangzhu City, dating back 5,000 years, in eastern China's Zhejiang Province.
The park, which is located in Yuhang District of the provincial capital of Hangzhou, will recover and preserve most of the highland where ancient people settled as well as tribal structures. Exterior walls of the ancient city, wetlands and some small altars will also be kept, according to Hanghzou's plan.
The Liangzhu park was among the first of 12 national archeological site parks published by the State Administration of Cultural Heritage in 2010.
The Liangzhu Archeological Site is now on the tentative UNESCO World Heritage List. Construction of the park is expected to give a boost to its inscription.
In 2015, archaeologists found a large water project while excavating the neolithic remains of ancient Liangzhu. It is believed to be the world's earliest water conservation system.
[Editor: huaxia]在中国,英语被用作第二语言。 的翻译是:In China, English is used as a second language. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
在中国,英语被用作第二语言。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
In China, English is used as a second language.
In China, English is used as the second language.
In China, English serves as the second language.
相关内容&a多么愉快的国庆! How happy National Day! & aWhaterer happened , I'll with you Whaterer发生了,我意志与您 & a年级党支部 Grade party branch & a昨晚9点他正在做作业 9 o'clock he was doing one's assignment last night & a奥大利人 Austria person & a你想要杯茶吗 You want the cup tea & aDear
YY? 亲爱的YY? & amikelr mikelr & a八年级的学生明天要去体育馆观看篮球比赛,早上9:00在学校大门口集合,要求穿校服,骑自行车去。 Eight grade students will want to go to the stadium onlooking basketball game tomorrow, early morning 9:00 in the school front door mouth set, will request to put on the school uniform, will ride the bicycle to go. & a请输入NobdyCould ever replaceYou 您需要翻译的文本! Please input the text which NobdyCould ever replaceYou you need to translate! & astat_ground stat_ground & a汤桶 Hot water bucket & aagout us agout风俗 & a我的爸爸非常爱我的妈妈 My daddy loves me extremely mother & ashut the shop 关闭商店 & a人世间有太多的 烦恼要忘, The world has too many worries to have to forget, & a我需要解决的问题太多了 我需要解决的问题太多了 & aProduct features Product features & awill you join 您加入的意志 & aFOG LIGHT SWITH 雾灯SWITH & a我前几天去中俄边境城市绥芬河 I went to Chinese and Russian frontier city Suifen River couple days ago & aquietly brilliant 安静地精采 & a给我个寄托爱你一辈子 A reposing loves you for me for a lifetime & a我爸爸在星期六浇花 My daddy waters flowers on Saturday & ato sleep!thank you very much 睡觉! 谢谢 & ahelp
other 帮助 & a帮很大的忙 Helps very big busy & aI love you Can't do not love you Say you love me too I like you teaching me English & a帮手 Helper & a每个人都可能感冒 Each people all possible cold & a美丽与智慧并重 Pays equal attention to beautifully with the wisdom & a因为哥白尼知道自己的说法会遭到教会的反对,为了不伤害自己的青春,到了老年,就算被教会处死,也死而无憾。 Because Copernicus knew own view can encounter the church the opposition, in order to does not injure own youth, to old age, even if by the church execution, also dies with no regrets. & aconduct an orchestra 指挥乐队 & aearned some extra money 赢得了一些额外钱 & a你真的好幸福哦,,你的孙子很可爱,眼睛特大呢,,呵呵。。。 You really good happy oh, your grandson is very lovable, eye especially big, ha-ha.。。 & amnbwvu bg mnbwvu bg & athe last day,miss you guys 最后天,想念你们 & ac0ming
soon c0ming soon & a他想了想后,按包中的联系方式找到了包的主人 After he thinks, had found a package of master according to the package in contact method & aIf you want something, let him go, if he came back for you, will always belong to you, if he does not return, it was not you. 如果您想要某事,让他去,如果他为您回来了,总将属于您,如果他不回来,它不是您。 & aInto my body. 入我的身体。 & a那些不想忘的,却在我念念不忘中淡忘,然后全部消失。。。 Ceux-ci ne veulent pas oublier, n'oublient jamais réellement dans moi s'efface de la mémoire, puis dispara?t complètement.。。 & ait is bird.it 它是bird.it is_____.It has_____。 & a我喜欢这双袜子 I like this pair of sock & a变的的更有趣 Changes more interesting & a就是脾气挺大 Is the temperament is very big & a他穿着短裤还是长裤 He is putting on the short or the trousers & a他三十岁才take up教书 His 30 year old of talent take up teaching & aAlan Bernstein 阿伦Bernstein & a梦想实现 Dream realization & aWgat's your mother like? Wgat的您的母亲喜欢? & a这个包太重了,她拿不动 This package too has been heavy, she takes motionless & a公開 Release & a54 percent completed 54%完成了 & athe
system is constitued by 2 symetrical 系统是由2 constitued对称 & a在中国,英语被用作第二语言。 In China, English serves as the second language. &用英文介绍一个国家
本回答由提问者推荐
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;}

我要回帖

更多关于 banff national park 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信