高考完形填空真题题?,

2014年中考英语完形填空题专项复习题(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014年中考英语完形填空题专项复习题(有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014年中考英语完形填空题专项复习题(有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y k j.CoM 完形
(一)难度:★★★☆☆ 用时:________(原创)Animals United is a 3D German (德国的) cartoon which is directed by Reinhard Klooss and Holger Tappe.It is a story about animals that get together to __1__ water.Along their journey, lots of funny things happen, and of course, they have a lot of adventures.& The animals in the grasslands in Africa are waiting __2__ the coming flood (洪水).However, this year's flood seems to come __3__ than in other years.The animals become upset and__4__.At the same time, some animals from other places come to the grasslands to look for peace.However, the situation seems worse __5__ the water is becoming less and less.So they decide to look for the __6__.& Finally, they find the reason why they don't have any water to drink.A dam (拦河坝) has been set up so that humans can have a better life. __7__ a long fight with humans, they let the world __8__ that animals are in __9__. &This film is about environmental matters.The humans are the bad and the animals are the good.This film is to give humans a warning―they must not destroy the homes of animals or damage nature in order to improve their own life.Humans should know animals __10__ have their own world.(& )1.A.watch& B.find&& & C.save&&&&&& D.drink(& )2.A.for&&& B.to&&&& & C.in&&&&&&&& D.before(& )3.A.earlier&& B.faster& & C.later&&&&&& D.stronger(& )4.A.surprised&& B.happy& & C.calm&&&&& D.worried(& )5.A.but&&& B.still& & C.because&&&&& D.so(& )6.A.river& B.sea&&& & C.rain&&&&&&& D.ice(& )7.A.In&&& B.After & C.When&&&&&&& D.As(& )8.A.see&& B.know& C.get&&&&&&&& D.take(& )9.A.safety&& B.happiness& C.danger&&&&& D.worry(& )10.A.too&& B.either&&& & C.neither&&& D.also (二)难度:★★★★☆ 用时:________(原创)The Internet, mobile phones and iPads are part of our lives now.Technology is greatly affecting (影响) all __1__of our lives, from the ways we work to the ways we play. &We have had lots of technology and it has changed our lives __2__.Here are some examples of modern technology that will change our ideas and will affect our lives greatly.&Global Positioning System (GPS) (全球定位系统)&It's a system that uses radio signals from satellites to show exact (精确的) information.It tells you __3__ the user is on the earth in all weather conditions.It's __4__ of three parts: satellites, control equipment (设备) on land and receivers.& &Underwater Robot (机器人)&Hercules is a kind of __5__ robot with some high technology equipment.It will be used to search for ancient ships which were destroyed into the deep __6__ during __7__& journey long ago.&The& world is changing __8__ quickly that it's hard for us to catch up with all the new inventions because they seem to come out every month.It's important __9__ us to learn about new technology and the role that it plays in our lives.So we should be willing to accept modern technology, or we will__10__ the times.5ykj.com(& )1.A.matters&&&& B.problems&&& & C.ways&&&&& D.facts(& )2.A.a lot&&&&&& B.lots of&&&&&& & C.little of&&&&& D.a little(& )3.A.that&&&&&& B.why&&&&&&&& & C.which&&&& D.where(& )4.A.looked up&& B.made up&&&& & C.set up&&&& D.got up(& )5.A.water&&&& B.underground&& & C.underwater&& D.ground(& )6.A.earth&&&&&& B.sea& C.history&&&&& D.sky(& )7.A.their&&&&&& B.its&&&&&&&&& & C.her&&&&& D.his(& )8.A.too&&&&&&& B.very&&&&&&&& & C.so&&&&&&& D.much(& )9.A.of&&&&&&& B.for&&&&&&&&& & C.to&&&&&&&& D.with(& )10.A.keep up& B.fall behind&&& & C.stay away&& D.hide from(三)&难度:★★★☆☆ 用时:________Long long ago, a young man saw some children beating a turtle at seaside.He said to them, “Stop!” The children ran __1__ quickly.&The turtle was very thankful and took him to a secret palace in the sea.When he& __2__& the palace, he was very surprised.In order to __3__ him, the king of the turtles gave him a warm welcome.The young man was very __4__ with everything.&& After dinner, the king said, “I'll give you two boxes, __5__ you can open only one.You mustn't open both of them. Don't forget it!” “All right,” the young man pro&mised (承诺).At this time, a large wave (浪) sent him __6__ of the sea to the seaside again.&& __7__ he went home, he opened the bigger one of the two boxes.The box was full of gold. “My God!” he cried. “I'm __8__ now.” Then he thought, “Things in the other box __9__ be expensive, too.” He could not wait any longer.So he opened __10__ box.As soon as he opened it, he became an old man at once.He was sorry for what he did, but it was too late.(& )1.A.across&&&&&& B.away&&&&&& C.into&&&&&&& D.out(& )2.A.left&&&&&& B.reached&&&&&&& C.arrived&&&&&&&&& D.gets to (& )3.A.thank&&&&& B.beat&&&&&&&&&& C.help&&&&&&&&&&& D.believe(& )4.A.pleased&&&& B.careful&&&&&&&& C.angry&&&&&&&&&& D.strict(& )5.A.so&&&&&&&& B.or&&&&&&&&&&&& C.as&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.but(& )6.A.out&&&&&&&& B.in&&&&&&&&&&&& C.behind&&&&&&&&& D.under(& )7.A.After&&&&&& B.Because&&&&&&& C.While&&&&&&&&& D.Since(& )8.A poor&&&&&&& B.rich&&&&&&&&&& C.sad&&&&&&&&&&&& D.angry(& )9.A.can't&&&&&& B.couldn't&&&&&&& C.must&&&&&&&&&& D.mustn't(& )10.A.another&&&& B.the other&&&&&&& C.the others&&&&&& D.others&(四)难度:★★★☆☆ 用时:________&Music can spread across everywhere and narrow the distance (缩短距离) between people of different countries. __1__ NBA star Kobe Bryant worked with music super star Jay Chou to create a song__2__ The Heaven and Earth Challenge. && The song was written by Jay, whose favorite__3__ is basketball.It expresses the love for basketball and__4__encourages young people to be more confident (有信心) about themselves.Jay__5__that he learned a lot from Kobe's sports spirit__6__creating the song.Kobe was very happy to&& __7__ with Jay.“I fell in love with Jay's music since first__8__ his songs,” Kobe added.&& People can download the ring tone (下载铃声) of the song from the Internet.All__9__ from the downloads will go to Project Hope, a charity (慈善组织) that helps improve educational facilities (设备) in__10__ areas in China.(& )1.A.American&&&&& B.Canadian&&&&& & C.Japanese&&&&&&&& D.British(& )2.A.shown&&&&&&&& B.named&&&&&&& & C.used&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.sold(& )3.A.time&&&&&&&&&& B.sport&&&&&&&& & C.thing&&&&&&&&&&& D.play(& )4.A.also&&&&&&&&&& B.then&&&&&&&&& & C.still&&&&&&&&&&&& D.soon(& )5.A.told&&&&&&&&&& B.spoke&&&&&&&& & C.said&&&&&&&&&&&& D.talked(& )6.A.why&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.whether&&&&&&& & C.unless&&&&&&&&&& D.when(& )7.A.live&&&&&&&&& B.go&&&&&&&&&&& & C.stay&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.work(& )8.A.trying&&&&&&& B.knowing&&&&&& & C.hearing&&&&&&&&&&& D.writing(& )9.A.songs&&&&&&& B.money&&&&&&&& & C.papers&&&&&&&&&&&& D.wishes(& )10.A.poor&&&&&&& B.rich&&&&&&&&&& & C.famous&&&&&&&&&&& D.good&(五)难度:★★★☆☆ 用时:________(2012年山东潍坊)As we all know, Charles Dickens is considered to be a great English writer.He's very famous not only in Britain, but also in many other __1__ in the world.He was born in 1812 and he lived in London.He wrote lots of books, and he also liked __2__.He was an actor. &Maybe it's interesting to hear that and that's __3__ his books were so good.He gave public readings of his stories that were very popular.His stories first appeared in a magazine, in parts. People always wanted __4__ part. He wrote a lot, and most of them are popular.There are films and plays of them __5__: Oliver Twist became a famous musical play, and Great Expectations was a wonderful __6__.Dickens' early life was very hard.His family was poor, and his mother sent him out to work in a factory when he was 12.He __7__ it, but he used his experiences in his writing.He married Catherine Hogarth and they had a big family.He continued to write __8__ he died.When he died in 1870, he was __9__ a story.But what a pity! We'll never know __10__ it ended.(& )1.A.cities&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.countries& &&&& C.towns&&&&&&&&&&& D.villages(& )2.A.reading&&&&&&&&&& B.writing&&& &&&& C.acting&&&&&&&&&&& D.playing(& )3.A.what&&&&&&&&&&&& B.how&&&& &&&&&& C.when&&&&&&&&&&& D.why(& )4.A.the next&&&&&&&&& B.next&& &&&&&&&& C.next to&&&&&&&&&& D.next time(& )5.A.too&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.as well&& &&&&&& C.as well as&&&&&&& D.also(& )6.A.book&&&&&&&&&&&& B.story&&& &&&&&& C.play&&&&&&&&&&&& D.film(& )7.A.hated&&&&&&&&&&& B.enjoyed&&&& &&& C.wanted&&&&&&&&&& D.shamed(& )8.A.as&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.while&&& &&&&&& C.until&&&&&&&&&&& D.since(& )9.A.drawing&&&&&&&& B.singing&&&&& &&&& C.writing&&&&&&&&& D.making(& )10.A.what&&&&&&&&&&& B.how&&&&&&& &&&& C.who&&&&&&&&&&& D.which(六)难度:★★★☆☆ 用时:________(2013年广西南宁)How do you get on with your teachers? Every day, we spend hours with our teachers at school.We __1__ them, and they teach us to be good people.The relationship between students and teachers is very important.&&& Teachers care about our studies and lives, and it seems they know everything about the subjects they teach.They also have the right (权利) to decide __2__ should be the class leaders or represent the class to take part in the activities.&&& So, many students want to be the teacher's pet.We __3__ teachers great respect.In class, we obey the rules and keep __4__ if the teacher doesn't ask us to speak.We __5__ have opinions different from our teachers'. When they make a mistake, we are afraid to point it out. Some of us don't want to contact teachers after class because we don't want to bother (打扰) them.&&& At American __6__, the situation is a little different. Teachers and students are more like friends.__7__ a teacher by his or her name is common.I n class, students express their opinions __8__ and challenge (挑战) teachers when they don't agree.If it turns out that a teacher made a mistake, the teacher will say “__9__” in front of the whole class.Students and teachers also communicate through e&mail, Facebook or Twitter after class.They chat __10__ studies and life experiences.&&& Teachers are like our parents and our friends.So we should respect our teachers.(& )1.A.learn about&&& B.learn from& && C.come from&&&& D.hear about(& )2.A.that&&&&&&&&& B.which&&&& && C.who&&&&&&&&& D.what(& )3.A.send&&&&&&& B.make&&&&& && C.tell&&&&&&&&&& D.show(& )4.A.quiet&&&&&&&& B.noisy&&&&& && C.fired&&&&&&&& D.sleepy(& )5.A.often&&&&&&&& B.usually&&& && C.always&&&&&&& D.hardly(& )6.A.families&&&&&& B.offices&&& && C.schools&&&&&&& D.shops(& )7.A.Calling&&&&&& B.Call&&&&&& && C.Calls&&&&&&&& D.Called(& )8.A.really&&&&&&& B.quickly&&& && C.freely&&&&&&&& D.regularly(& )9.A.OK&&&&&&&&& B.thanks&&&& && C.sorry&&&&&&&&& D.yes(& )10.A.for&&&&&&&&& B.about&&&&& && C.with&&&&&&&&& D.to(七)难度:★★★☆☆ 用时:________(2013年广东湛江)Teenagers are always stressed out now.They are often too busy to think about their diets and exercise.The truth is that healthy __1__, along with regular exercise is the only way to keep fit.&During your teenage years, __2__ is important to give your body the energy it needs.50% of your calories (卡路里) should come from rice, __3__, vegetables and fruit.You also need to __4__ a lot of water, six to eight glasses a day.__5__ water will improve your skin and give you __6__ hair.& Exercise can help to make you look good, feel good and be healthy.Scientists suggest that __7__ should spend at least 30 minutes exercising every day.&When you exercise, your body produces __8__.It makes you __9__ and energetic.It can even help you __10__ better at night and let you pay more attention when you study in the day.(& )1.A.cooking&&&& B.thinking&& C.drinking&&& D.eating(& )2.A.she& B.it && C.he&&& D.you(& )3.A.exercise&&& B.bread &C. air&& D.time(& )4.A.eat&&&&&&& B.drink&& C.taste&& D. feel(& )5.A.Some&&& B.Little && C.Enough&&&& D.Any(& )6.A.healthy&& B.bad && C.dry&& D.ugly(& )7.A.teenagers&& B.workers&& C.doctors&& D.adults(& )8.A.nothing&& B.anything&& C.everything&& D.something(& )9.A.relaxed&& B.tired&& C.worried&& D.surprised(& )10.A.play&&&&& B.sleep&& C.drive&&& D.work (八)难度:★★★☆☆& 用时:________&A passenger (乘客) asked an air hostess (空姐) for a cup of water to take medicine on the plane.She told him she would bring him the __1__ soon.&But she was so busy that she __2__ to bring him the water.When she remembered it 20 minutes later, she hurried over to him with a cup of water, but he __3__ it.&In the following hours on the flight, each time the air hostess passed the passenger, she would ask him with a smile whether he needed help or not.But the passenger never __4__ her words.&When he was going to get off the __5__, the passenger asked the air hostess to hand him the passengers' booklet (意见簿).She was very& __6__.She thought she might lose the job.__7__ with a smile she handed it to him.&Off the plane,& she __8__ the booklet, and found the sentence, “On the flight, you asked me if I needed help for twelve times in all.How can I refuse __9__ twelve sincere smiles?”&The twelve smiles touched (感动) the passenger __10__ and she wouldn't lose her job.(& )1.A.milk& B.juice& C.coffee&&& D.water(& )2.A.remembered&& B.forgot&& C.wanted&& D.learned(& )3.A.accepted&&& B.took& C.refused& D.received(& )4.A.paid attention to&& B.thought of& C.heard of& D.worried about(& )5.A.coach&& B.bus&& C.train& D.p lane(& )6.A.happy&& B.cheerful&& C.sad&& D.excited(& )7.A.And&&& B.So&& C.Then& D.But(& )8. A.opened&& B.closed& C.destroyed& D.hid(& )9.A.her&&& B.your&& C.their&&& D.our(& )10.A.peac efully& B.comfortably& C.deeply& D.slowly(九) 难度:★★★☆☆ 用时:________That year I went to the college.On the first day of the term, I was so __1__ that an old lady sat next to me.She was very old, __2__ she looked very active.&&& “Why are you in __3__ at such an age, Rose?”I asked her.“I'm here to meet a rich husband, get married, have several children and travel,” she answered jokingly. I was __4__ in what may have made her take on this challenge at her age.“In fact, I always dreamed of __5__ a college education and now I'm getting one!” she told me. Later, we became friends.&At the end of the term, we invited her to give a __6__ to our class.I'll never forget what she said.She cleared her throat and __7__: “We do not stop working
we grow old because we stop. Do you hope to stay young, be happy, and get __8__?Do you have a dream? I had a dream of going to college. It almost took me all my lifetime, but here I am.Never lose your dreams and never __9__.” We were all moved by Rose's words.And I still remember her words in all my life, so I continue my dreams and try __10__ best to achieve them.(& )1.A.tired&&&&&&&&&&&& B.strict&&&&&&&& && C.surprised&&&&&&&& D.useful(& )2.A.because&&&&&&&&& B.but&&&&&&&&& && C.or&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.so(& )3.A.college&&&&&&&&&& B.street&&&&&&& && C.supermarket&&&&&& D.lab(& )4.A.worried&&&&&&& B.interested&&&& && C.tired&&&&&&&&&& D.de lighted(& )5.A.helping&&&&&&&& B.going&&&&&&&&& && C.making&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.having(& )6.A.reason&&&&&&&&&& B.survey&&&&&& && C.speech&&&&&&&&& D.hand(& )7.A.swept&&&&&&&&&& B.began&&&&&& && C.wrote&&&&&&&&&& D.had(& )8.A.failed&&&&&&&&&&& B.upset&&&&&&& && C.sad&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.successful(& )9.A.give up&&&&&&&&&& B.give away&&& && C.give back&&&&&&&& D.give out(& )10.A.our&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.his&&&&&&&&& && C.her&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.my(十)难度:★★★☆☆ 用时:________(2013年广东梅州)A man walked into a restaurant.The restaurant advertised it had the __1__& menu in the world.The manager was very proud of being able to provide any dish, no matter how __2__& it was. &At the bottom of the __3__, there was a notice that said, “If you do not see the dish you need on this menu, please tell us and we will add it to the menu right away.”&The man __4__ the menu and decided to make sure if it was true.He would order& __5__ that was very unusual.& &When a waiter came up to take his order, he said, “You say you can serve any dish, even if it's not on your longest menu in the world.” &“That is correct, sir.We are able to meet everyone's requirements.”&“Well,” the man said, “bring me a sandwich with two elephant ears. __6__, not African.” &The waiter wrote down in his paper: Two Indian elephant ears on toast. &“Very good, sir,” he said.“That shouldn't __7__ long.”&The waiter walked away quickly. &The man was very surprised and rather disappointed. &Then he smiled __8__ the waiter returned with a very unhappy look on his face. &“Ah!” the man said.“You can't __9__ it to me, can you?” &The waiter made an apology (道歉).&“I'm very sorry, sir, and this is the __10__ embarrassing,” he said, “but I'm afraid we can't because we've run out of bread.”(& )1.A.biggest&&&&&& B.thickest&&&&& & C.heaviest&&&&& D.longest(& )2.A.unfair&&&&&&& B.unusual&&&&& & C.beautiful&&&& D.important(& )3.A.menu&&&&&&&& B.dish&&&&&&&& & C.restaurant&&&& D.table(& )4.A.looked for&&&& B.took out&&&& & C.looked at&&&& D.picked up&& (& )5.A.anything&&&&& B.nothing&&&&& & C.everything&&& D.something&& (& )6.A.American&&&& B.Indian&&&&&& & C.Canadian&&&& D.Australian(& )7.A.pay&&&&&&&&& B.cost&&&&&&&& & C.take&&&&&& D.spend(& )8.A.as&&&&&&&&&& B.and&&&&&&&&& & C.so&&&&&&&&& D.though(& )9.A.catch&&&&&&&& B.take&&&&&&&& & C.fetch&&&&&&& D.bring(& )10.A.least&&&&&& B.most&&&&&&&& & C.less&&&&&&&&&& D.more&(十一)难度:★★★☆☆ 用时:________The world __1__ many interesting sounds.Some are unpleasant to our ears while __2__ are very pleasant to hear.In single day, you probably hear__3__ sounds.All sounds are different.Some__4__ loud, some sounds are high, some are low, some sounds are useful.&&__5__ sound, we can't talk or listen to each other. The hooting (鸣笛声) of a car warns people of danger.&&& Some sounds are harmful.When planes fly low __6__ the land, the very loud sounds can damage the house. Very loud sound can even make people deaf.&&& We know sound travels about one kilometer in three __7__.In a thunder storm you see the lightning first and then hear the thunder.This is because light travels __8__ than sound.&&& Next time you see lightning, count the number of se&conds before you hear the thunder.&&& __9__ this number by three.This will tell you __10__ kilometers away the thunder storm is.(& )1.A.full of&&&&&&&& B.fill with&& && C.is filled of&&&&&& D.is filled with(& )2.A.others&&&&&&&&& B.the other&& && C.another&&&&&&&& D.other(& )3.A.hundred of&&&& B.hundreds of&& C.hundreds&&&&&& D.hundred(& )4.A.may&&&&&&&&& B.maybe&&& && C.may be&&&&&&&& D.can(& )5.A.Of&&&&&&&&&& B.With&&&&& &&& C.Without&&&&&&& D.By(& )6.A.in&&&&&&&&&&& B.on&&&&&&& && C.about&&&&&&&&& D.over(& )7.A.hours&&&&&&&& B.days&&&& && C.minutes&&&&&&&& D.seconds(& )8.A.more fast&&&&& B.much faster&& C.more faster&&&&& D.much fast(& )9.A.Divide&&&&&&& B.Give&&&& && C.Leave&&&&&&&&& D.Put(& )10.A.how much&&& B.how many& && C.how far&&&&&&& D.how long(十二)难度:★★★★☆ 用时:________&Is the art of conversation dying? The other day, my wife__1__ two teenage children did something we haven't__2__ for ages.It didn't require the Internet, a TV screen, batteries... or anything else for that matter.But we all__3__ it so much we're thinking of doing it again sometime.&We had a conversation.The kind of real, live conversation that was__4__ when I was growing up, but which seems all too rare these days.Today we have chat rooms, text messages, e&mails but we seem to be losing the__5__ of communicating face&to&face.We all know__6__ young people are out on a date (约会) these days, they spend most of that time__7__their mobile phones.And teenagers nowadays seem to__8__communicating with their friends by sending text messages rather than actually__9__ to them.&If we carry on like this, in the future, we'll lose the use of our __10__.What do you think? E&mail me, and who knows? Maybe we could even have a real conversation about it!(& )1.A.and&&&&& B.&or&&&& & C.but&&& D.after(& )2.A.made&&&& B.&known&& C.done&&& D.seen(& )3.A.acted&&&& B.&blamed&& C.decided& D.enjoyed(& )4.A.common&& B.&careful&&C.extra&& D.enough(& )5.A.name&&&&& B.&art&&&& & C.attention&& D.aim(& )6.A.because&& B.&how&&&&& & C.when&& D.unless(& )7.A.buying&&& B.collecting&& C.repairing&&& D.answering(& )8.A.dislike&&&& B.prefer&& C.think&& D.believe(& )9.A.writing&&&& B.introducing & C.speaking& &D.hurrying(& )10.A.eyes&&&& B.voices&& C.mouths& &D.hands(十三) 难度:★★★★☆ 用时:________(2013年广东深圳)Do you like going to a zoo to see __1__? How about __2__ a zoo and feeding the animals yoursel f? It's not a joke.It happened both in a film and in the __3__.&& Benjamin Mee is a newspaper writer in Los Angeles, the US.His wife dies and he has to __4__ his two young kids.Hoping for a fresh start for his family, Mee __5__ his job and buys an old house on 73,000 square meters __6__ the city.The land comes with a special gift: a zoo in the country called the Rosemoor Animal Park!&& The zoo was __7__ because of the economy crisis (经济危机).With __8__ raising (饲养) them, about 200 animals are still living there.&& The Mee family decide to help reopen the zoo.But it's not an easy job __9__ they have no experience and little money.There are also unexpected __10__, such as a bear running away one day.&& This is the story of Ameri can movie We Bought a Zoo.It tells the real amazing story of Benjamin Mee.(& )1.A.tigers&&&&& B.lions&&&&&& & C.animals&&&&&&&& D.birds(& )2.A.buying&&&& B.visiting&&&& & C.building&&&&&&& D.renting(& )3.A.story book& B.international website& C.TV program&&&& D.real world(& )4.A.look for&&& B.look after&& & C.look up&&&&&&&& D.look at(& )5.A.finds&&&&&& B.gets&&&&&& & C.quits&&&&&&&&&& D.loses(& )6.A.outside&&&& B.inside&&&& & C.behind&&&&&&&&& D.before(& )7.A.opened&&&& B.closed&&&& & C.watched&&&&&&& D.rebuilt(& )8.A.engineers&& B.nurses&&&& & C.doctors&&&&&&&& D.zookeepers(& )9.A.since&&&&& B.though&&&& & C.whether&&&&&&&& D.however(& )10.A.surprises&& B.joy&&&&&& & C.problems&&&&&&& D.excitement&(十四)难度:★★★★☆ 用时:________&What do you think of stress? Is it a good thing or a bad thing?&Most of the students think stress can do harm __1__ them in some ways.There's a story about a teenager in a middle school.He even __2__ his study because of the stress from school and family.We also usually __3__ that someone turns to psychological (心理学的) doctors because of heavy working stress.There is no doubt that some people think stress is a dangerous wolf.&On the other hand, other people argue that stress is not a bad thing.They __4__ that stress can produce momentum (动力) in the end.For them, right attitude and action can reduce stress and make it __5__.When I was a child, my mom always pushed me to study hard.She wished I could go to an ideal __6__& for further education.I experienced stress for the first time.Born in a poor family, I deeply knew __7__ was not easy for us, and everything my mom did to me was just to hope I could live a better life in the future.__8__ the saying goes, “No pains, no gains.” So I did what my mom expected because I didn't want to let her down.At last, I did measure up (达到标准) to my mom's expectation and go to college __9__.Thanks to my mom's push! Thanks to the stress! In this way, I don't think stress is a bad thing.&Overall, stress is not a bad thing in __10__.The key is how we deal with it.(& )1.A.for&& B.in & C.to&&& D.of(& )2.A.began with&&&& B.showed off& C.gave up& D.cheered for(& )3.A.wonder& B.decide& C.promise& D.hear(& )4.A.doubt& B.believe& C.disagree&&& D.forget(& )5.A.useful&& B.difficult& C.strange& D.terrible(& )6.A.company& B.college& C.factory&& D.farm(& )7.A.life& B.spirit& C.opinion& D.silence(& )8.A.Before&& B.But& C.As& D.Or(& )9.A.quietly& B.wildly& & C.specially&& D.successfully(& )10.A.himself&&&& B.myself&C.itself& D.herself(十五)难度:★★★★☆ 用时:________&If we take a close look at successful language learners, we may discover a few techniques (技巧) which make language learning easier for them.&__1__, successful language learners are independent learners.They do not depend
they __2__ their own way to learn the language.They try to find the patterns and the rules for themselves __3__ waiting for the teacher to explain everything.They are good guessers who look for clues and form their __4__ conclusions which are very different from others'.&Successful language learning is an __5__ learning.Therefore, successful learners do not wait for a chance they __6__ such a chance.They find people who speak the language and ask these people to correct them __7__ they make mistakes.They will try anything to communicate.When communication is difficult, they can __8__ information that is incomplete (不完整的).It is more important for them to learn to think in the language than to know the meaning of every word.&__9__, successful language learners are learners with a __10__ in order to communicate with these people and learn from them.They want to learn a language because they are interested in the language and the people who speak it.It is necessary for them to learn the language.(& )1.A.As usual& B.First of all& C.By the way& D.So far (& )2.A.explain&& B.invent& C.discover&& D.change(& )3.A.instead of&& B.after& C.because of& D.from(& )4.A.correct&&& B.own&&& C.only&&& D.main(& )5.A.ideal& B.inf ormal& C.early& D.active(& )6.A.look for& B.care about& C.work out& D.write down (& )7.A.until&& B.whether&& C.before& D.when(& )8.A.break&& B.check&& C.download& D.accept(& )9.A.Specially& B.Most&& C.Finally& D.Least(& )10.A.purpose&& B.certificate& C.guide&& D.question
&&(一)1-5 BACDC 6-10 ABBCD&(二)1-5 CADBC 6-10 BACBB&(三)1-5 BBAAD 6-10 AABCB&(四)1-5 ABBAC 6-10 DDCBA&(五)1-5 BCDAB 6-10 DACCB&(六)1-5 BCDAD 6-10 CACCB&(七)1-5 DBBBC 6-10 AADAB&(八)1-5 DBCAD 6-10 CDABC&(九)1-5 CBABD 6-10 CBDAD&(十)1-5 DBACD 6-10 BCADB&(十一)1-5 DABCC 6-10 DDBAB&(十二)1-5 ACDAB 6-10 CDBCB&(十三)1-5 CADBC 6-10 ABDAC&(十四)1-5 CCDBA 6-10 BACDC&(十五)1-5 BCABD 6-10 ADDCA 文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y k j.CoM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 完形填空解题技巧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信