Don' t punish every mistake 完形填空解题技巧文章

完形填空 I was feeling pretty low.It was the week before I was scheduled for gallbladder surgeryand I couldn't escape my worried 21 .The surgeon was highly 22 but was new to me ---and he didn't have thebe 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
&&&& I was feeling pretty low.It was the week before I was scheduled for gallbladder surgery(胆囊手术)and I couldn't escape my worried&&21 .The surgeon was highly 22 but was new to me ---and he didn't have thebest bedside manner.My sister,an 23&& operating-room director,who usually put my 24&&at ease about mymedical care, had moved&&away recently.This would be my first time 25&& an operation without her&&right there by my side.&&&& I was on my own." 26&&something goes wrong ?"I tossed(翻来覆去) and turned all that night.&&&& The next day I 27&&I had to get my mind out of everything.A good 28 will do the trick,I thought.I _29 tothe bookcase in my guest bedroom to get something to_30__.Next to the bookcase _31some novels I had32_ from a library sale over a year ago.Right on top I saw&&a best-selling mystery novels.&&&& I sat down in the bedroom,33&&the book and began to read.I could't_34__it----the book's prologue (开场白)began with a woman awaiting surgery!She was also feeling__35__,struggling with knowing if shehad __36_the right hospital,the right doctor.&& &"This is a team_37__,"the doctor said to her. "We mustn't __38_someone very important,"he continud,"the most important member of our team.Do you know who that is?"I read on ,breathless.&&&& The doctor patted the woman's hand gently and pointed to her."39__,"he told her.&&&& And I realized my life wasn't only in the doctor'it was in mine as well.Immediately I felt more confident and _40__about the upcoming surgery.
(&&&& )1. A.expression(&&&& )2. A.declared&&(&&&& )3. A.active&&&&(&&&& )4. A.heart&&&& (&&&& )5. A.doing&&&& (&&&& )6. A.What if&& (&&&& )7. A.decided&& (&&&& )8. A.book&&&&&&(&&&& )9. A.looked&&&&(&&&& )10. A.achieve&&(&&&& )11. A.was&&&&&&(&&&& )12. A.taken up (&&&& )13. A.opened&& (&&&& )14. A.focus&&&&(&&&& )15. A.excited&&(&&&& )16. A.caught&& (&&&& )17. A.effort&& (&&&& )18. A.suspect&&(&&&& )19. A.Myself&& (&&&& )20. A.careful&&
B.spirits&&&&B. suggested B.actual&&&& B.mind&&&&&& B.making&&&& B.Only if&&&&B.wondered&& B.rest&&&&&& B.headed&&&& <fort&&&&B.were&&&&&& B.broken up&&B.shut&&&&&& B.bear&&&&&& B.frightened B.chosen&&&& B.affair&&&& B.remove&&&& B.Yourself&& B.curious&&&&
C.treatments&&C.recommended C.energetic&& C.feeling&&&& C.facing&&&&&&C. How come&& C.agreed&&&&&&C.deal&&&&&&&&C.attached&&&&C.entertain&& C.lay&&&&&&&& C.picked up&& C.carried&&&& C.believe&&&& C.worried&&&& C.discovered&&C.direction&& C.prefer&&&&&&C.The doctor&&C.hopeful&&&&
D. thoughts&& D.persuaded&& D.experienced D.sense&&&&&& D.missing&&&& D.Even if&&&& D.admitted&&&&D.motto&&&&&& D.pointed&&&& D.read&&&&&&&&D. put&&&&&&&&D. put up&&&& D.settled&&&& D.understand&&D.confused&&&&D.ignored&&&& D.standard&&&&D.forget&&&&&&D.Your sister D.sensitive&&
1--5DCDBC& 6--10AAABD&& 11--15BCACC& 16-------20BADBC
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:2010甘肃省河西各校高三第一次联考英语试题
题型:完型填空
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。Several years ago, while attending a communication course, I experienced a most unusual process. The instructor asked us to list ___21___ in our past that we felt ___22___ of, regretted, or incomplete about and read our lists aloud.This seemed like a very ___23___ process, but there’ s always some ___24___soul in the crowd who will volunteer. The instructor then ___25___ that we find ways to ___26___ people, or take some action to right any wrong doings. I was seriously wondering how this could ever ___27___ my communication.w.w.w.k.s.5.u.c.o.mThen the man next to me raised his hand and volunteered this story: “Making my ___28___, I remembered an incident from high school. I grew up in a small town. There was a Sheriff ___29___ of us kids liked. One night, my two buddies(伙伴)and I decided to play a ___30___ on him.After drinking a few beers, we climbed the tall water tank in the middle of the town, and wrote on the tank in bright red paint: Sheriff Brown is a SOB(畜生). The next day, almost the whole town saw our glorious___31___. Within two hours, Sheriff Brown had us in his office. My friends told the truth but I lied. No one ___32___ found out.”“Nearly 20 years later, Sheriff Brown’s name ___33___ on my list. I didn’t even know if he was still ___34___. Last weekend, I dialed the information in my hometown and found there was a Sheriff Brown still listed. I tried his number. After a few ___35___, I heard, “Hello?” I said, “Sheriff Brown?” Paused(停顿). “Yes.” “Well, this is Jimmy Calkins.”“And I want you to know that I did it.” Paused. “I knew it!” he yelled back. We had a good laugh and a ___36___ discussion. His closing words were, “Jimmy, I always felt bad for you ___37___ your buddies got it off their chest, but you were carrying it ___38___ all these years. I want to thank you for calling me...for your sake.”Jimmy inspired me to ___39___ all 101 items on my list within two years, and I always remember what I learned from the course: It’s never too late to ___40___the past wrong doings.21. A. something&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. anything&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. somebody&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. anybody22. A. ashamed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. afraid&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sure&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. proud&&&&&&23. A. private&&&&&&&&&&&& B. boring &&&&&&&&& C. interesting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. funny24. A. foolish&&&&&&&&&&&& B. polite&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. simple&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. brave25. A. expected&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. suggested&&&&&&&&&&& C. ordered&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. demanded26. A. connect with&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. depend on&&&&&&&&&& C. make apologies to&&&& D. get along with27. A. improve&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. continue&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. realize &&&&&&&& D. keep28. A. notes&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. list&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. plan&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. stories29. A. any&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. most&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. none&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. all30. A. part&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. game&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. trick&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. record31. A. view&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. sign&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. attention&&&&&&&&&&&& D. remark32. A. also&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. even&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. still&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. ever33. A. appears &&&&&&& B. considers&&&&&&&&&&&& C. presents&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. remembers34. A. angry&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. happy &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. doubtful&&&&&&&&&&&& D. alive35. A. words&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. rings&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. repeats&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. calls36. A. cold&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. plain&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. nervous&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. lively37. A. in case&&&&&&&&&&&& B. so long as&&&&&&&&&&& C. unless &&&&&&&&&&&& D. because38. A. around&&&&&&&&&&&& B. out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. through&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. away39. A. build up&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. make up&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. clear up&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. give up40. A. regret&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. forgive&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. right&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. punish
来源:09—10年福建省上杭一中高二上学期期末考试
第二节完形填空。(共20小题,每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下列短文,掌握其大意,然后从36—55各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中选出最佳选项。Christmas was an exciting season for my six-year-old son. For weeks, he’d been memorizing&& 36& for the “Winter Ceremony” in his kindergarten class. I went to& 37& their rehearsal(排演).As I waited, students were led into the room. Each class,& 38& by their teacher, sat cross-legged on the floor. Then, each group, one by one &39 &to perform their song. I didn’t expect anything other than fun.My son’s class rose to sing “Christmas Love”. Those in the front row on the center stage held up large& 40 , one by one, to spell out the &41 &of the song. When the class sang: “C is for Christmas,” a child would hold up the letter C, then another would hold up “H” for happy, and on and on,& 42& each child was holding up a letter, presenting the &43 &message, “Christmas Love”.The performance was going& 44 , until suddenly we noticed her, a small, quiet girl in the &45 &row holding the letter “M” upside down-totally& 46& that her letter “M” appeared as a “W”. The audience began to laugh at this little girl’s& 47 . But she had no idea that they were laughing at her, so she stood tall, &48 &holding her “W”.& 49& many teachers tried to quiet the children, the &50 &continued until the last letter was raised, and we all saw it together. A& 51& came over the audience and eyes began to &52 . In that instant we understood the &53& why we were there, and even though it was such a busy holiday, there was a(n) &54 &for celebrating Christmas. When the& 55& letter was held high, the message read loud and clear: “ CHRIST WAS LOVE”. And I believe that this is why Christmas is so important.36. A. songs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. message&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. texts&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. performance37. A. direct&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. celebrate&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. design&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. attend38. A. led&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. accompanied&&&&&&&&&&&& C. looked&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. pulled39. A. stood&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. turned&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. rose&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. came40. A. letters&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. words&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. names&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. boards41. A. topic&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. title&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. idea&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. theme42. A. when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. until&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. while43. A. exact&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. complete&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. proper&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. right44. A. smoothly&&&&&&&&&&& B. happily&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. heatedly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. joyfully45. A. back&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. middle&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. left&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. front46. A. ignoring&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. unknown&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. unaware&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. recognizing47. A. action&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. play&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. mistake&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. joke48. A. highly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. proudly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. clearly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. bravely49. A. Unless&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. As&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Although&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. In spite of50. A. performance&&&&&&& B. laughter&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. audience&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. message51. A. fear&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. worry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. pride&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. silence52. A. widen&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. close&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. rise&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. wink53. A. cause&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. reason&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. way&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. place54. A. purpose&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. excuse&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. reward&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. song55. A. seventh&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. middle&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. last&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. full
来源:山东省实验中学2010届高三下学期4月月考
第二节:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36~55各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 Roland was a carpenter in America. He and Sheila had three &&36&&—two boys and baby Jessica. The baby had been in and out of the hospital for the last year because of infections and &&37&&problems. She was very weak and sick. The doctors were not &&38&&that she would live another year. w.w 39&&Jessica was expensive. The family was deep in &&40&. Things were bad. Roland saw no light at the &&41&&of this tunnel (隧道). Then he saw an ad in the newspaper: “Security guards &&42&, $150,000 a year. ”&&& He called the number. The line was busy, but he &&43&&calling and finally got through. He was worried that the jobs were all taken, &&44&&they told him plenty of jobs were still available. They said they would give him two weeks of &&45&&in Texas. Then they would &&46&&him to Iraq for his assignment.
Roland told Sheila he had to take this job. He knew it was &&47&;he might get injured or killed, but the money was too good. &&48& , the family would have full medical benefits, &&49&&would enable the baby to get the care she needed. Roland said if he survived the first year, he would &&50&&work there for one more year.
Sheila was &&51&. She asked, “What if you get killed? What are we going to do without you?”
“You can’t &&52&&like that, honey,” he said. “You’ve got to think &&53&. Think about how well off we’ll be in two or three years after I bring back all that &&54&. This is the best thing I could do for this family.” Sheila &&55&&him and sobbed (呜咽地说) . “I don’t want you to go.”
Roland flew to Houston five days later. w.w36.A.students&&&&&&&& B.friends&&&&&&&&&& C.workmates&&&&&&&&&&& D.kids 37.A.other&&&&&&&&&&&& B.another&&&&&&&&& C.puzzling&&&&&&&& D.strange38.A.afraid &&&&&&&&&&& B.satisfied &&&&&&&& C.confident &&&&&& D.sad39.A.Thinking of &&& B.Getting rid of& C.knowing of &&&&&&&&&& D.Taking care of 40.A.debt&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.danger &&&&&&&&&& C.thought &&&&&&&&& D.surprise41.A.top &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.entrance&&&&&&&& C.bottom &&&&&&&&&& D.end&&42.A.sold&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.watched&&&&&&&& C.wanted &&&&&&&&&& D.welcome43.A.stopped&&&&&&&&& B.enjoyed&&&&&&&&& C.kept &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.finished44.A.but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.and &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.so &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.because45.A.holiday &&&&&&&&& B.training &&&&&&&&& C.work &&&&&&&&&&&& D.rest46.A.invite &&&&&&&&&&& B.drive &&&&&&&&&&&&&C.expect &&&&&&&&&& D.fly47.A.dangerous &&&&& B.easy&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.comfortable&&&D.interesting48.A.However&&&&&&& B.Besides&&&&&&&&& C.Therefore&&&&&& D.Otherwise49.A.that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.which&&&&&&&&&&& C.who&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.where50.A.luckily &&&&&&&&&& B.happily&&&&&&&&& C.carefully &&&&&&& D.probably 51.A.excited&&&&&&&&& B.worried&&&&&&&&& C.satisfied&&&&&&&& D.disappointed52.A.think&&&&&&&&&&&& B.guess&&&&&&&&&&&& C.live&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.work53.A.active &&&&&&&&&&& B.positive &&&&&&&&& C.hard&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.honest54.A.time &&&&&&&&&& B.news &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.money&&&&&&&&&& D.paper55.A.took&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.missed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.hugged &&&&&&&&& D.left
来源:广东省学年度高一下学期期末考试题(英语)
第二部分:语言知识及应用(共两节,满分35分)第一节:完形填空(共10小题;每小题2分,满分20分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Once upon a time, there was a boy who wouldgo into the forest and gather food and herbal medicines (草药) with some of his fellowsevery spring. However, one year, a tiger showed up in the forest and no onedared go into the forest again. One day, the boy’s father became ill, andthew*w^w..c~o*m family couldn’t afford the (21)& _ that the father needed.The boy decided to try and find some herbal medicines as well as some food inthe forest.It was a perfect sunny day. At first, itwas quiet and (22)& _& happened. But later, when the boy bent down toreach one more mushroom, he was suddenly pushed to the ground. A large shadowcovered him. He rolled over and looked (23)___& in shock as the tiger saidin a deep voice. “You are my (24)__& . Say good-bye to this world.”(25)__& his sick father, the boy knew he couldn’t die. He quickly calmeddown and put a mushroom into his mouth, and chewed and swallowed. Then he said,“(26)__ __ you can kill and eat me, but I wish you to know that these mushroomsare deadly poisonous (有毒的). You can eat me, but you will die too. My family will look for meand find you. They will (27)__&& your stomach and eat your meat. Yourfine skin will carpet the floor of a rich man’s house and your tiger bones willget a good (28)_&&&& in the medicine shops. My family willhave enough for a year or more and I will be given a good funeral(葬礼)and long (29)____ .The tiger hesitated (犹豫). He saw the frightfulmushrooms in the basket and (30)____ his appetite (胃口). He slowly walked away. Theboy saved his own life with his quick thinking.A.love&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.medicine&&&&&&&&&&&&C. care &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. doctorsA. anything&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. everything&&&&&&&&& C.nothing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. somethingA.down&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. around&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. upA.energy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.power&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. enemy&&&&&&&&&&& D.supperA. Looking after&&& B.Thinkingof&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. Bringing back&&&&&&&& D. BelievinginA. Ofcourse&&&&&&& B. Noway&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. In the beginning&&&&&&& D. In any caseA.feed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.open&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. sell&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. kickA.price&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.seller&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.reward&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. doctorA.understood&&&&&&& B.encouraged&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.needed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. rememberedA.lost&&&&&&&&&&&& B.increased&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. regained&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. forgot&
来源:山东省日照市2010届高三下学期第二次阶段训练英语试卷
.第二节完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36--55各题所给的四个选项(A. B.C和D)中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Mrs. Thompson once taught in an elementaryschool. On the very first day of school, like mostteachers, she said thatshe&&& 36& them all the same. But it was a&37&&& because that was impossible.A little boy named Teddy didnot play well with the other children, and with& 38 clothes,constantlyneeded a bath. It got to the point& 39& Mrs.Thompson would takedelight in& 40& hispapers with a broad red pen, making bold X's andputting a big &F& at the top. One day, Mrs. Thompson was required to&41& each child's past records, and she put Teddy's off till last.42,when she reviewed his file, shewas in for a& 43.She learned he was once a(n)& 44& child. Unfortunately,hismother had a terminal illness and died, making Teddy withdrawn. Since then, hehadn't shownmuch&&& 45&&& in school.Mrs. Thompson realized the problem andfelt& 46& From that day on, she paid particularattention to Teddy. Asshe worked with hiITl, his mind seemed to come& 47.The more sheencouraged hlm, thequicker he48.By theend ofthe year, Teddy had become one of the 49 students in the class.Ten more years passed. One day, Mrs.Thompson received a letter from Teddy saying he wasgoing tobe&&& 50& and was wondering if Mrs. Thompson would agree totake the place at thewedding usually& 51& for the mother of the groom.Ofcourse, she agreed. They hugged eachotlier and Teddy whispered in her ear, &You are the best52& Ihave ever had. Thank you forbelieving in me, making me feel& 53& and showing me that I could makea difference.&With tears in her eyes, Mrs. Thompson&54& back, &Teddy, you were the one who taught me Icould make a difference.I didn't know howto& 55& until I met you.&36.A.knew&&&&&&B.loved&&&&&&&C.recognized&&&D.admired37.A.promise&&&&B.dream&&&&&&&C.decision&&&&&D.lie38.A.neat&&&&&&& B.costly&&&&&&&C.dirty&&&&&&&D.cheap39.A.where&&&&&&B.that&&&&&&&&&C.which&&&&&&D.how40.A.preparing&&&B.writing&&&&&&C.examining&&&D.marking41.A.review&&&&&B.arrange&&&&&&C.list&&&&&&&&&D.remark42.A.Therefore&&&B.Otherwise&&& C.However&&&&D.Besides43.A.delight&&&&&B.surprise&&&&&&C.fear&&&&&&&D.puzzle44.A.naughty&&&&B.enthusiastic&&&C.lonely&&&&&D.excellent45.A.power&&&&&&B.interest&&&&&C.honor&&&&&&&D.concern46.A.ashamed&&&&B.proud&&&&&&&C.curious&&&&&D.doubtful47.A.true&&&&&&&&B.w eak&&&&&&&C.alive&&&&&&&D.strong48.A.responded&&&B.marched&&&&&C.answered&&& D.went49.A.worst&&&&&&&B.smartest&&&&&C.strongest&&& D.busiest50.A.employed&&&&B.registered&&& C.settled&&&&&D.married51.A.made&&&&&&&&B.designed&&& C.reserved&&&&D.booked52.A.teacher&&&&&&B.mother&&&&&C.friend&&&&&&D.classmate53.A.necessary&&&B.important&&&&C.negative&&&&D.responsible54.A.called&&&&&&B.smiled&&&&&&&C.whispered&&D.gestured55.A.study&&&&&&B.Iive&&&&&&&&&C.behave&&&&&D.teach&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 完形填空解题技巧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信