拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
高中英语短文改错,共十处错误,求指出&
血刺青宁41720
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
第一行,if和in去掉第二行,notices改成noticed第三行,any改成some,最后的the改成a第四行,great改成greatly,after改成before第五行,Sometime改成sometimes,the改成what第六行,and改成but
为您推荐:
不忍直视,典型的chiglish,时态,短语用法,句式错误都有,现在不方便帮你改
if → whennoticedgreatly
Sometimes but
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英文短文改错(共有十处错误)My hometown there used to be a temple with a history of over eight hundreds years.It lies in a valley with green hills around it.It was such beautiful and famous that many touristscame visit it every day.They took photo;they wrote down their names on the walls;they were brought food and drink and left rubbish everywhere One day some tourists did a fire to cook food near the temple.All of sudden,a strong wind blew .The wooden temple caught fire .Soon the wholly temple was burned out and only a little walls remained .The beautiful temple disappeared.
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
My hometown there used to be a temple with a history of over eight hundreds years.It lies(修改laid) in a valley with green hills around it.It was such beautiful and famous that many touristscame visit it every day.They took photo(修改为:photoes);they wrote down their names on the walls;they (were删除) brought food and drink(修改为drank) and left rubbish everywhere One day some tourists did a fire to cook food near the temple.All of(加a) sudden,a strong wind blew .The wooden temple caught fire .Soon the wholly(修改为whole) temple was burned out and only a little walls remained .The beautiful temple disappeared.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
更正在括号处注明,总共十处错误! In my hometown there used to be a temple with a history of over eight (hundreds改成hundred) years. It (lies改成lay) in a valley with green hills around it. It was (such改成so) beautifu...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语短文改错万能公式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信