英语短文改错错,求大神解答

一篇英语短文改错求大神指导..共十处错误.At the age of seventeen,I left home to do part-time jobs,that made me understand "East or west,home is the best" better.At that time I thought of staying at home was bored because my parents were always telling me what to do but what not to.So when the chance came ,I left home and washed dishes at a restaurant .Things were not such easy for me.My hands become frozen because of cold.Beside ,some customers was quite particular They always scolded me.I felt they had dropped from heaven.When I talked my parents on the phone,tears rolled down my cheeks .Since then I had realized that home is my shelter and parents are great
  .At the age of seventeen,I left home to do part-time jobs and that made me understand it better that "East or west,home is the best" .At that time I thought that my staying at home was boring because my parents were always telling me what was right to do.So I took the chance to leave home and washed dishes at a restaurant .Things were not so easy for me that My hands became frozen because of cold weather.Besides,some customers were fuss makers that they always scolded me.I felt they had led a life like heaven .When I talked to my parents on phone,tears rolled down my cheeks.Since then I have realized that home is the harbor of my soul and parents are very great.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
At the age of seventeen, I left home to do (some) part-time jobs, (which) made me understand "East or west, home is the best" better. At that time, I thought (that) staying at home was bored because m...
扫描下载二维码i have arrived safely back in china,thanks again to all your help and kindly during my stay in us .you really made sure i had a enjoyable and safe time.i hope you are well and well and that everything is fine with you.unluckily,i have a very small favor to ask.when i get back to china,i checked my bags and realized that i had left for my english dictionary at your house.this was a gift to me from my american teacher and i treasure it dearly.i wonder you would mind sending them bank to me.of course,i will happily paid for any postage.i last saw the dictionary on the bookshlf in my bedroom.it has a red cover so it should be easily to find.best wishes to you.
jzDV56VU39
1.去掉back,2.你准备用什么时态写,开始是过去式,后来是现在时了.arrive in China= get back to China ,所以back是多余的.其他的真没法给你改啊.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Chinato forUSluckly
have =do get=got for at-in
this =it treasure=treasured,whether
them=it will=would any=thebookshelf has=had
来自温州育英国际实验学校1. is和typical中间加入a2. not only的not去掉3. which across改成which cross4. stand a 改成stands a5. and it改成but it6. possibly改成possible7. motocars和allowed中间加入are...
扫描下载二维码求大神解答,短文改错Dear Sir/Madam,
I’m writing to answer your ad publishing in “Panorama”. I devote myself to environmental protection and I am considering joining in your club. I would appreciate if you could give me some information. First, I would like to know how often meetings are held and where they take the place. I would also like to know whether the talks were given by experts in the field or by member of your organization. In addition, I would be grateful if you could tell me whether it is an extra charge for materials.
Beside, please tell me if there is a reduced membership fee for we students. Finally, I hope you can organize activities suitably for senior high students. I am looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
笑玩绵阳狗41
publishing- publishedin -去掉appreciate后加 itthe place- placewere- aremember- membersit- thereBeside- Besideswe students- us studentssuitably- suitable
你是乱做的吧
完全没有。我是自己认真做的。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语短文改错万能公式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信