小学作文The natio玫瑰水ual Day5句话左右

当前位置: > & my day英语作文五句话 五年级下册英语作文,MY birthday.写五六句话 my day英语作文五句话 五年级下册英语作文,MY birthday.写五六句话 收集整理:/ 时间: 五年级下册英语作文,MY birthday.写五六句话 My birthday My birthday is 1stSeptember .At that day,my mother bought me a big birthday cake and cooked many delicious foods.I invent my friends to my party.After had a meal ,we sang songs and played games.In the afternoon,we went to the park in my dads car.In the evening,my grandfather and grandmother came to my house for dinner,my uncle,aunt and sister came too.My sister gave me a present and then,I went to bed.I had a very happy birthday party. Today is Jul.26th.s my birthday.I am eleven years old today.Look,I have got a nice birthday party.Many friends com。《 My Day》 英语作文只要五句话,不要太多!! this is my day, and im gonna be ok. the sky is clear, the birds are singing . the flowers and pretty girls are every where. this is my day, and I wanted you to know, everything will be ok. 注:my day 不是指我的一天,是指“今天是我的”。 例:today is my day!一般将来时英语作文my holiday五句话 The holiday is coming! i will spend my holiday in a healthy way this time. i plan to get up at 7 am every day. And three meals a day is necessary. what is more ,i will swim in the pool and play basketball to keep fit. i cant wait to relax myself during the vacation!英语作文,题目是 &my day&。四五句话就可以。 so i will find my way i want a different way ill change the wind and rain there be a brand new day Every thing passed very fast,but I even remember my days before now.My day was very hard,and I want to get another life 。 Today is sunday ,I was in the home ,but the phone is call me ,it is my good firend Tony call me go to shopping ,i speak 。My wonderful holiday六年级英语作文怎么写,5句话。 In my life,the most wonderful time is in xxx with my parents. We went to a beach and stay there all day long. The weather was very cool.Then we ate at the SUNSHINE TIMES. We ate delicious food.I had many wonderful memory.But this became my favourite one. I love my wonderful holiday.。myday英语作文5句的 ,,OurFirstDayinWinterHoliday Thewinterholidaybegantoday.TheSpringFestivalwillcomesoon.SomysisterandIdecidedtohelpourmothertocleantheroom. Intheafternoonwebeganthecleaning.Wefirstdustedthewalls.Thewallsturnedwhitesoon,butthetablesandfloorwerecoveredwithdust.ThenIcleanedthetableswhilemysistersweptthefloor.Theroombecamebrightandclean.Wewereveryhappy. Thenmysisterdidsomewashing.Withmyhelp,mysisterfirstwashedclothes,thensomeshoes. Finally,wefinishedthework."Whattimeisitnow?"sheasked."Oh,itssixoclock!ItistimeforMumtocomehome.Wemustpreparethesupper.Bequick!"Isaid.Justt。英语作文 A Trip to。(以“一次旅行”为题,至少写五句话) -。A Trip To Shanghai I took a trip to Shanghai with my mother during the seven-day holiday. It took us more than two hours to drive to Shanghai from my home in Haimen. We stayed in a large hotel on the eighth floor. On the first day, I just stayed in the hotel and rested. On the second day, my brother and I went to Nanjing Road. It’s the busiest street in Shanghai. When we got there, there were lots of people. We walked from one shop to another. I bought two T-shirts and two pairs of trousers for the coming summer. The T-shirts and trousers I bought are all white be。以《My day》为题,写一篇一般将来时的英语作文。(五句话。 My Day Do you know what I am going to do on the Sunday ? Well, in the morning, I am playing badmintoon and basketball with my friends . Maybe it`s so tired but I will excited. In the afternoon, I am surfing the Internet and getting much information from the computer. In the evening, I will sleep early. Because I don`t want to arrive late for my school. This is my day`s plan. How about yours ? My day I went to the amusement park yesterday.I visited the my grandmother .I bought an ice cream.I played the piano.I w。 I had a wonderful holiday at spring festival . I went to the park with my friends . We met at eight oclock at the schoo。 I have had a very beautiful school day. That is our celebration for our school`s 70th birhday. we dancing ,singing and s。 Do you know what I am going to do on the Sunday ? Well, in the morning, I am playing badmintoon and basketball with my f。 dflkdflkdhfjdksbjKDBSVVJKSDNCFKJDAHFEKSJKgjfkldgfnvjklxfskldhtjklsfhgjklsfhnvjskldhfjkldshfurhtgio jroptgrifhsjdhcbxjkbv。强者来! 六年级英语作文:以My Christmas Day 为题,写写。My favorite festival Christmas is my favorite festival, in most western countries, they have holiday on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing day. Christmas Eve is the day where family gather around at the dinner table at night, say their prayers and eat delicious food such as turkey and ham. On Christmas day, most shopping places are closed, people usually spend this time visiting friends and relatives. Boxing day is the day for shopping, most shopping centres would have special prices all day long, the only thing you need is to be quick as people always got up。 My Christmas Day its the 25th December today,is Christmas day。when the Christmas day come,everyone gives presents to ea。 同学,这么做是不对的,自己好好学啊。急求五年级英语作文thisismyday只要五句话 Thisismyday Igetupattwentypastsix.Atsevenoclock,Ieatbreakfast.Then,Igotoschoolbybus.Ihavelunchatschool.Igobackmyhomeatfive.Afterhomework,Igotobedatnineoclock. 给分啊! my day英语作文五句话相关站点推荐: 赞助商链接 my day英语作文五句话相关 免责声明: 机电供求信息网部分文章信息来源于网络以及网友投稿,本网站只负责对文章进行整理、排版、编辑,是出于传递 更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如果您想举报或者对本文章有异议,请联系我们的工作人员。我要写两篇英语作文,五年级水平,5句话左右,内容不限 拜托各位,帮帮忙啊~~~~~~ 1.Mybestfriend
Mynameis---.Ihaveagoodfriend.Hernameis---.SheandIstudyatthesameschool.Shelikessinginganddrawingverymuch.Shesingsvery
goodanddrawsbeautifulpictures,wehavethesamehobby.Sheiswarm-
hard.wearegoodfriends!

2.Myfamily
Ihaveanicefamily.Therearethreepeopleinmyfamily,myfather,my
motherandI.Myfatherisaworker,heworkscarefully,mymotherisa
doctor,(职业按实际情况来定,不固定)shelikesitverymuch.Theylike
meverymuchahdIlikethemtoo.Ilovemyfamily!Whataboutyou? It'ssping.Icanflykites.Iwearmyjeans,pans.
Ilikespingverymuch.Spingismyfavouriteseason. 1:myfather
Myfatherisaniceman.Heistallandhelooksverystrong.Heisaprimaryschoolteacher.Heenojoyteachingandplayinggameswithhisstudents.Hisstudentslikehimverymuch.AndIlovemyfather,too.
2:myhobby
Ilovecollecting,especiallycollectingstamps.BecauseIthinkstamps
recordthehistoryofourcountryaswellasthewholeworld.SoIcanlearnmoreknowledgebycollectingthem.NowIstillcollectstampsandIhavehadmorethan120stampcollections.Whataboutyou?Doyouenjoycollectingstamps? 下页更精彩:1 本文已影响人}

我要回帖

更多关于 natio玫瑰水 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信