work in the field是work in什么意思思

work in the field of
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
He also did pioneer work in the field of weather observation.
他在气象观察领域也做了不少开拓性的工作。
This view is represented in the works of Scott Peck, whose work in the field of applied psychology explored the definitions of love and evil.
这种观点在斯科特佩克的作品中可见一斑,其有关应用心理学的著作讨论了爱和恨的定义。
Dr Worning was originally recruited to WHO's European office to work in the field of quality assurance and the information systems to support it.
Worning博士最初被世卫组织欧洲办事处聘用,在质量保证和为之提供支持的信息系统领域内开展工作。
Richard Milner is working on his next book,which explores the art of Charles R.Knight, the American painter of dinosaurs, ice age mammoths and saber-toothed cats, whose work adorns the walls of the American Museum of Natural History in New York, the Field Museum in Chicago and other institutions.
VOA: standard.
I worked in the field of education, doing a lot of work in field of education.
我在教育领域工作过,在教育领域内做过很多工作。
These are the logistics of what I have to do to get work in this field."
我必须做这些筹备才能找到工作。”
There are three quotes that guide my work in the field of soccer analytics.
"For the first time, we've shown that personalised medicine can work in the field of childhood asthma, " professor Mukhopadhyay says.
For example, work in the field of epigenetics demonstrates that environment can have a profound influence on how DNA impacts biology.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
men get up early in the morning to work in the field. 可不可以改写成men get up early to work in the field in the morning.
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
可以.但意思有点点差别.第一个是早上起得早然后去田里工作第二个是起得早然后去田里工作,但有时间限制在早上.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
可以的in the morning是状语起修饰作用,放在句中或句尾都一样
扫描下载二维码Work in the field | Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF/Doctors Without Borders)}

我要回帖

更多关于 work in the field 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信