新概念第二册课文练习册第147页

求新概念英语第二册练习册十三、十四、十五课所有答案_百度知道
求新概念英语第二册练习册十三、十四、十五课所有答案
要快!好的立刻加分!
提问者采纳
While she was sleeping a thief climbed into the car and drove it away
4. He said he had run out of money:She had to explain that she hadn’t stolen her own carLesson15A,6th March and the seats will be£10:in case 4:She didn&#39:money they sold them for 11:She told us that the children had gone to the cinema
8:He told me that he would be there very soon
6; timeD.B:He was meeting a businessman
2:He said that he lived in a small village
3, they went back to work
4;s that girl&#39:were 9:wantB:He said that he always started work at 8 o’clockD:The girls left yesterday morning
4.Lesson14A;re the workmen's
1;s the workman&#39:As soon as thes
7,my friends had already left
3:could not 5:They&#39. You can stay at our house that night. Green had just arrived
4; time:It&#39:John will be working the whole weekend:She had been in the office for days before anyone spoke to her
7:We won&#39:He drove it across the town
5. He said he had spent all his money while he was on holiday and that he only had enough forll be here in three hours&#39.
2:After I had answered his telephone call:They&#39:will be trying 6;re Charles&#39:I can meet you tomorrow morning
Cll be staying in a small hotel:we't be leaving this eveningC. But to my surprise he offered me a big rise in salary.Let me know if you would like to come:
2:brought 8;re the student&#39:
1 said 2 said 3 told 4 said 5told 6 told 7saidC, he took offC:
1:I't telephone me yesterday
6:He said that he had promised the workers a rise last month
4:When I returned to my hotel :arrived 2:
1 asked for 2 ask 3 except for 4 A part from 5 Which 6 either of 7 neither of 8 both ofD.They will be coming here in two months&#39:
1:He says he’s phoning from a pubic call box at Frinton StationHe says he’s glad he always carries enough money for phone calls He says he’s just arrived at Brinton Station from Scotland He said that he couldn’t get
home:We didn’t speak to him until he had finished reading his book
6;ll be seeing our friends in the summer.Would you like to go and see them with me:He explained that his cat had disappeared
6:half 10:She&#39:
I asked the boss for a rise the other day:
2;booked 3:My friend will be arriving tomorrow evening :When the pilot had checked everything.E.
3What will you be doing tomorrow:
The Rockers will be visiting all parts of the country :The parcel was sent yesterday afternoon
3:2, I wrote him a letter
5. I told him that the cost of living was very high ? They will be playing at the Pop Club on Saturday:They&#39:shetold us that Mr:want 12?
4:She said that she could use a computer
5:do7Lesson13A: had already left 3 had got 4 said 5 got 6 said 7 was 8 Did I say 9 asked 10 made 11 said 12 had given B:She was waiting in their car
2. The boss told me that business was very bad:It&#39. He said he couldn’t walk home from there and hoped that dad could pick him up in the car. I said I had to support a wife and could not live on my salary
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
新概念英语第二册的相关知识
其他1条回答
来自:求助得到的回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新概念英语第二册练习册答案第15课的,是“练习册”,不是课后练习不要说什么要自己做,我会做就不找你们了
Lesson 15A(Possible completions)He says he's phoning from a public call box at Frinton Station.He says he's glad he always carries enough money for phone calls.He says he's just arrived at Frinton Station from Scotland.He said that he couldn't get home.He said he had run out of money.He said he had spent all his money while he was on holiday and that he only had enough for that telephone call.He said he couldn't walk home from there and hoped that dad could fick him up in the car.B1 said 2 said 3 told 4 said 5 told 6 told 7 said C2 He said that he lived in a small village.3 She told us that Mr.Green had just arrived.4 He said that he had promised the workers a rise last month.5 He told me that he would be there very soon.6 She said that she could use a computer.7 She told us that us that the children had gone to the cinema.8 He said that he always started work at 8 o'clock.D(A possible answer)I asked the boss for a rise the orher day.I told him that the cost of living was very high.I said I had to support a wife and family and could not live on my salary.The boss told me that business was very bad,but to me surprise he offered me a big rise in salary.不知道是不是你需要的,希望能帮上你的忙!平安夜和圣诞快乐!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码新概念英语第二册第28课练习册答案是练习册啊!
A.Here is a card from (place name).On the other side there is a beautiful view of the beach.We are staying at the (Seaview) Hotel.We have been here three days and we are having a wonderful time.Many of our friends are here too.I often think of you and wish you were here.B.1.He is the pilot who flew our plane.2.She is the teacher who takes our class.3.The Nile is a river which used to flood every year4.They are the sailors who work on this ship5.He is the man I borrowed some money from.6.She is the woman I wrote a letter to.7.She is the woman whose son won the school prize.8.Is that the boy whose father is a teacher?9.These are the letters I have had from friends in Europe.10.These are photos of the friends who have written to me from Europe.C1.since 2 so far /up till now 3.yet 4just 5 for 6 Up till now /So farD.1.Where have you just bought a new house?2.Have you had trouble ever since you moved in?3.Have you been able to get your own car into your own garage yet?4.Have the "No Parking " signs had any effect so far?5.What have you put over the gate?6.Have any car owners turned to stone yet?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 新概念第二册练习册 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信