关于新年新气象的作文,新打算英语作文初三

关于新年打算的英语作文
来源:  15:13:02 【】 
关于新年打算的英语作文New Year ResolutionIn the new year, I will work hard in school. I will pay attention in class, complete assignments on time and do extra readings preactively to enhance my understandings about the topics covered in class.I will lead a healthy lifestyle by balancing work and leisure, exercising regularly and keeping a healthy diet.I will spend more time with my families and friends. I will share with them my joys and tears and give them a hand when they need help.Let 2009 be a year of happiness and fulfilment&&1&&&
文章责编:guofengru& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-David的新年决心英语作文(共10篇)
David的新年决心英语作文(共10篇)
【新年作文】 池锝网
本文已影响 人
篇一:新年决心书英文版 新年决心书英文版 hoping to excite student in our reading center .i asked each teacher to write a new year&s resolulion on a special form and send it to me.after i posted the resolution on the bulletin board in the reading center,one your teacher stopped by ,looked at them for a few minutes,then left abruptly,passing two other teachers on their way in.she stormed,my resolution isn't posted -and mine was one of the first ones in !i couldn't help but overhear,and the tone of the voice sent me flying to my desk in search of a misplaced resolulion,looking rapidly through stacks of papers.i uncovered hers .i read:resdve not to let little things upset me篇二:高中英语 我的新年决心(My New Years Resolution)作文素材
我的新年决心(My New Years Resolution) Hoping to excite student interest in our reading center, I asked each teacher to write a New Year‘s resolution on a special form and send it to me. After I posted the resolutions on the bulletin board in the reading center, one young teacher stopped by, looked at them for a few minutes, and then left abruptly. Passing two teachers on their way in, she stormed, &My resolution isn‘t posted - and mine was one of the first ones in!& I couldn‘t help but overhear, and the tone of her voice sent me flying to my desk in search of a misplaced resolution. Looking rapidly through stacks of papers, I uncovered hers. It read, &I resolve not to let little things upset me. &篇三:新年决心 新年决心 新年决心
A new year ,a new start, when I stand on the edge of the a new year, I can't help thinking about my plan of next year.
Just as the old saying:&Well began is the half of the success.&So I decide that I should be at work while the others are still relaxing ,and then ,at the beginning ,I'm quicker than the others and of course I will get better result than the others.
But ,what I really decide to do is that I must make good of anytime I can spare though it seems impossible. While, I will do my best to live up with what I have planned, and the result will prove it.篇四:新年决心 新年决心 新年决心
A new year ,a new start, when I stand on the edge of the a new year, I can't help thinking about my plan of next year.
Just as the old saying:&Well began is the half of the success.&So I decide that I should be at work while the others are still relaxing ,and then ,at the beginning ,I'm quicker than the others and of course I will get better result than the others.
But ,what I really decide to do is that I must make good of anytime I can spare though it seems impossible. While, I will do my best to live up with what I have planned, and the result will prove it.篇五:2015年高考英语作文预测(一) 2015年高考英语作文预测(一): 网上交友 一、网上交友 假设你是李华,在互联网上看到英国高中生David登的一则启事 :希望结识一位中国朋友,以便学习中国的语言、文化。请你以李华的名义用英文给David发一封电子邮件,主要内容包括: (1)你怎样得知David的愿望; (2)你愿意成为他的朋友; (3)你打算如何帮助他; (4)你盼望他的回复。 注意:(1)电子邮件的格式已为你写好,不计入总词数;(2)词数:100左右。 Dear David, I've learned__________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________ Yours sincerely, Li Hua 【猜题理由】交友话题为学生熟知,也符合当前对学生的情感教育方向。利用此话题加强学生英语交际能力的培养,较好地体现了&语境生活化、任务真实性、行为个性化&的设计特点。 【构思点拨】该命题属于应用文,需符合电子邮件的格式要求。在写作过程中要抓住要点提示,做到不遗漏、不重复,并注意保持书信语言的简洁性和精炼性。 【参考】 Dear David,I've learned it from the Internet that you want to make a Chinese friend so as to learn the Chinese language and culture. I'm glad that you show such great interest in China and I would like to be your friend. I will try my best to write to you as often as possible to introduce you the Chinese culture. When you have an opportunity to come to China, I'll teach you how to speak Chinese and show you around some famous historical places of interest. Anyway, I am going to help you as much as I can. How do you think? I'm looking forward to your reply .
更多信息,下回更新!篇六:英语范文 学位英语应用文写作范文 1. 外籍教师Lynne任教期满准备回国,学校答应派车送她去机场。她在临行前一天写了张便条提醒办公室李老师: 1).请检查(check on)明天的车是否落实,提醒司机(remind sb. of sth.提醒某人做某事)。 2).她之所以要确定一下,是因为太早不好叫出租车。 3).感谢费心,并感谢一年来的关心。 4).在学校一年来,生活愉快、难忘,很可能再来。 5).留下一些英语书给贵校图书馆,希望对学生有用。字数:100—120个词。 Hi, Mr. Li, Could you please check on the car to take me to the airport? Please remind the car driver of this. I want to be sure of this car, because it will be too early in the morning to call a taxi if the school car doesn’t show up. I am sorry to trouble you again. Here I thank you again for all that you have done for me during my stay in your school. I really enjoy teaching here, and will never forget the day I spent with my students. Probably I will come back some day. I leave some English books to your library. I hope they will be useful to your students. Yours Lynne 2. 假设你是李华,最近国内一家英文报纸正在讨论北京动物园是否应迁出市区。以下是你所在班级讨论的情况。请你给该报写一封信,反映讨论结果。 赞成迁出:反对迁出: ①.游客多,交通堵塞①.建于1906年,中外闻名 ②.郊区环境好 ②.搬迁易造成动物死亡 注意:1).词数100字左右,信的开头已为你写好。 2).可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。 3).参考词汇: 郊区—suburb June 3 ,2005 Dear Editor , Recently, our class have had a heated discussion about whether the Beijing Zoo should be moved out of the city . Some of my classmates are in favor of the move .They say large crowds of tourists to the zoo will result in traffic jams .They also say that once moved, animals will have more space and better living conditions in the suburbs. However, other students are against the idea, saying that the Beijing Zoo, built in 1906, has a history of 100 years, and is well –known at home and abroad. So it should remain where it is. What’s more, moving may cause the death of some animals. To move or not, this is a big decision which has to be made by people in Beijing. Yours truly, Li Hua3. 假设你的英文名为Jack,是英国诺丁汉大学的中国留学生。你负责为在该校就读的32名中国学生筹划圣诞节期间的苏格兰之行,为期7天,请你给诺丁汉的STA(Students’Travel Agency)经理Phil发一封电子邮件,联系有关事宜。要点如下: (1)希望能够派车接送; (2)需要一名说标准英语,并非常熟悉苏格兰的导游; (3)请求告知旅行日程及就餐、旅馆、费用等情况; (4)你的联系方式:电子邮箱地址:或电话号码: 注意:(1)词数:100词左右;(2)开头和结尾已为你写出,不计入总词数; (3)参考词汇:旅馆住宿accommodation;旅行日程安排itinerary;长途客车coach Hi, Phil, I’d like you to organize a trip to Scotland for us. I have here a group of 32 Chinese students studying in Nottingham University, who want to go on a seven-day tour during the Christmas days. I hope we can have a coach which will take us to Scotland and then bring us back to Nottingham. We also need a guide who speaks standard English and knows Scotland well. I would be very grateful if you can work out an itinerary as soon as possible and tell me about our accommodation, meals as well as how much each of us has to pay. If you call me at . Looking forward to your early reply. Yours Truly. Jack 4. 加拿大高中生David在互联网上登出启事notice,希望结识一位中国朋友,以便学习中国的语言、文化。假设你是重庆实验中学的李华,请在看到这则启事后,用英文给David发出一封电子邮件。主要内容包括: ①. 你怎样得知他的愿望 ②. 你愿意成为他的朋友 ③. 你打算如何帮助他④. 你盼望他的回复 注意:词数:100词左右 Dear David, I am LiHua. I am glad to read your notice on the internet and I know you want to make friends with a Chinese in order to learn the Chinese language and culture. I want to be your friend. Now I’d like to introduce myself to you. I was born in Chongqing in 1990,I study in the Experimental Middle School of Chongqing and I am good at English. I think I can help you to know about China by sending e-mails.What’s more, we can have chats on the Internet in Chinese or English and I’ll tell you the customs,the festivals,the foods,etc. of the Chinese. I hope we can keep in touch with each other. I am looking forward to your reply. Yours, LiHua5. 假如你是一名大学生叫李华,对近年来大学毕业生就业情况颇有已见,请根据下面提供的信息向报社写信谈谈你的看法。字数100左右。开头已给出 。 学生心态 向往城市,不愿下乡。 就业现状 城市人才过剩;农村渴求人才。 就业前景 农村天地广阔,可施展才华。 Dear editor, I am writing to you to talk about taking up occupations for college graduates. Nowadays many graduates are looking forward to obtaining employment in big cities, not willing to work in the countryside. As a matter of fact, there are not enough opportunities to satisfy most of the hunters in big cities while in the countryside talented people are badly needed and a lot of posts are waiting for us. Rural areas are a vast world, where you can put your abilities to good use and you’ll be able to make greater contributions to the building of new countryside. Therefore, I believe we can have as bright a future in the country as we have in the city. Yours, Li Hua 6. 假如你叫王东,你的叔叔三十年前离开家乡去了美国。不久前,他观看China Report节目,得知中国决定加大建设社会主义新农村的力度,感慨万分,于是发了一份e-mail给你,询问近来家乡的变化情况。请根据email内容和提示要点,给你叔叔做简要回复。E-mail开头和结尾已经给出。 日期:20-03-2006 发件人: 收件人: 主题:T0 Xiaodong Dear Xiao Dong How are you doing? The other day when 1 was watching China Report CCTV at home, I was excited to learn that the Chinese government is calling on her people to speed up the reconstruction of their countryside. The report at once took my thoughts back to the small village I once lived in. The houses were old and low. The roads were muddy and narrow. Villagers had to go a long way on foot or by bike in order to do some shopping or see a doctor in town. Because of very small income, villagers lived quite a plain life, even without TV sets or telephones. How time flies!. It is 30 years since I left my home village. It must have changed a lot. Would you please write and tell me something about its changes? Remember me to your parents! Yours, Wang Guifu 7.要点:①.叔叔离家后,家乡变化很大。
②.生活条件愈来愈好。 ③.房子大而宽敞,许多人住进了设施齐全的公寓。④.装了电话,买了彩电、洗衣机、冰箱等。⑤.宽敞的道路连接了村庄和城镇。 ⑥.买了拖拉机、卡车和汽车。⑦.学校教育良好。⑧.政府重视农村城市化建设。 要求:1)、词数:100左右。2)、可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。 Dear Uncle , I’m very glad to receive your email . Great changes have already taken place since you left , Our living conditions are getting better and better. Villagers have moved into big and comfortable houses, and many live in well-equipped blocks of flats. Almost all have been equipped with telephones . They have not only bought color TV sets , but also washing machines , fridges, etc. Wide roads have been built to connect villages and towns. Some families have got their own tractors, trucks or even cars. Besides, children can now enjoy very good education. Our government cares very much about the reconstruction of our countryside . We are speeding up the citifying of the villages . I hope that you and aunt will come back and have a visit to the new village .
Best wishes . Yours Xiao Dong 8. 请以宿舍管理委员会的名义写一份通知,日发出。内容如下: ① 时间:4月5日晚上7点。 ②地点:3号楼103房间。 ③ 内容:学生宿舍安全问题:安全用电、火灾应变、防止失窃等。 ④ 参加人员:每间寝室一名同学。 ⑤ 要求:带笔记本,按时到场,做好记录,并传达给室友。 注意:1)通知的格式已经为你写好,不计入总词数;2)词数:100左右。 参考词汇:学生宿舍 dormitory,盗窃theft(n.) Notice A meeting is going to be held in Room 103 of Building 3 at 7 on the evening of April 5. Problems to be talked about at the meeting include the safety of the dormitories, proper use of electricity, what to do in case of fire, prevention of theft and so on. A member of each dormitory is required to be present. They should take notebooks with them and arrive on time. They should take notes carefully and after the meeting they are to inform their roommates of what is discussed and what measures will be taken. The Dormitory Committee April 2nd, 2007 9. 假如你叫李平,是一位成绩优秀的学生,你班班主任在安排座位时,让成绩好的学生和成绩差的学生作同桌,这在你们班成绩优秀的学生中引起了反响,团活课上大家就此进行了讨论。现在请你根据下表把讨论结果向班主任写一封信反映一下,并说出自己的观点。 赞同 反对 你的观点 1.人人有长处和不足,成绩差的学生也有可取之处; 2.相互学习,建立友谊; 3.通过帮助学习差的学生的学习从而使他们建立自信。 1.部分学习差的学生常常违反校规校纪,担心自己会受影响,养成坏习惯。 2.老是问问题,使自己不能专心学习。 ? 注意:1.词数:100~120,短文的开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。 2.短文需包括表中所有要点,内容可适当发挥,以使行文连贯。 3.参考词汇:成绩差的学生:a slower student Dear Mr. Zhang, We have held a discussion about whether it is good or not for a top student to share a desk with a slower student. Some are for the idea. As they know, everyone has strengths as well as weaknesses. Although they are not good at lessons, they might do well in other fields like sports or arts. Therefore, they can learn from each other, and they may develop a friendship. In addition, top students can help slower ones gain self-confidence by helping them with their lessons, which benefits them all. However, others don’t hold the same view. They think some slower students are always making trouble, such as keeping talking in class, breaking school rules, which may lead to them forming the bad habits. Besides, slower students often ask top students questions, which has a bad effect on their studies. In my opinion, I’d like to choose to share a desk with a slower student so that we can learn from each other and make progress together. Yours, Li Ping 10. 假如你是校报负责人,急需在学校内聘一位同学任英文版的编辑,请你用英文以―An English Editor Wanted‖为题目写一则招聘启事。内容要如下: ⑴.该工作主要包括两部分:一是从英文报刊杂志及互联网上选择适合学生的;二是选择与编辑同学们的来稿。 ⑵.希望该同学满足下列要求: ① 乐意奉献出一些业余时间为同学们服务; ② 英文与美术皆好;能熟练使用电脑。 ③ 感兴趣的同学请在本周内与学生会(Students’ Union)联系。 注意:(1)词数100左右;(2)不要逐字翻译,要组成一篇通顺连贯的短文。 An English Editor Wanted Our school newspaper is looking for an editor for its English edition.The job mainly includes two parts: One is to choose proper English articles from other newspapers, magazines or Internet for us students. The other is to pick out articles from those written by students in our school and edit them for use. We hope that he/she could meet the following requirements: First, he/she is willing to devote some of his/her spare time to serving the others.Second, it’s necessary for him/her to be good at both English and fine arts. Besides, the ability to use the computer is important. Those who are interested in the job, please get in touch with the Students’ Union this week. Students’ Union 11. 假定你是某市居民,名叫李华。你觉得该市出租车行业问题较多,请写一封信给该市市长,内容应包括:篇七:2013秋八年级上英语作文范文 1.作文 根据下面内容,以My Vacation to Beijing 为题,写一篇约50词的短文。
Place:Beijing
Sunday With whom: my parents
Weather: warm sunny Things I do: visit the Palace Museum(故宫), the Great Wall(长城), Tianan’men
Square, Beijing Hutong,....Feelin gs:
happy, exciting, tired,.... Wednesday, August 20th Today the weather was hot and sunny. I went to Beijing hutong. It was beautiful.We took some photos.I liked this place because it was interesting. For dinner we had Beijing duck. It was delicious. In the evening, I felt really tired. 2.根据这个表格写一篇英语短文 4.上周,我们举办了一次“我们城市的一些好场所”的问卷调查,请根据下面的表格所提供的信息写一篇调查报告,不少于80词。 A survey of good places in our city.Last week we did a survey about good places in our city. Most of the high schools are good, and the No. 10 High School is the best in our city. It has the bestteachers and it's the most beautiful. People's Hospital is the best of all. It has the most comfortable beds and the friendliest service. Modern Cinema is the best. It has the biggest screens. The best clothing store in our city is Xiwang Clothing Store. It has the best quality and it's the most popular. As for radio station, most young people think Hefei 168 FM is the best Here are the results of the students' activities survey in myclass. Everybody does their exercise for an hour every day.90% of the students eat fruits and drink milk everyday.7% of the students eats junk food for 2 or 3 times a week.
Nobody drinks coffee. Most students sleep for 8 or 9 hours
a day.Today ,I asked my family about movies .Some of their 3.你和你朋友在外貌和性格方面有什么异同呢?请以&My best friend and I&为题,运用比较级写一篇英语文answers are very interesting. Here are their likes and 章. dislikes. My sister likes cartoons very much, but she can’Should
be the same or different? For me ,It’s not necessary to be the same .My name is David. My best friend
Jeff is quiet different
from me. He is shorter and quieter than me . We both like sports ,but he plays baseball better than me ,so he always wins .Jeff works
and always get good grades .We can talk and share everything. Ithink my best friend helps to bring out the best in me .We’ll be good friends forever.
t stand action movies .My mother can’t stand action movies either .She likes comedies. My father dislikes sitcoms ,but he likes action movies .My brother likes action movies ,too. He can’t stand cartoons. 1 6.打算在新的学期要做些什么新学期要到了,写一篇关于学期的计划?提示:可以写自己在学习,讲述一下自己,健身,娱乐,培养业余爱好等方面的计划或打算.
New Year’s Resolutions New year is coming, I’m going to do a lot of things next year. First, I want to improve my Chinese, so I’m going to practice it very often and have many conversations with my Chinese friends. Next, I want to be more healthy, so I’m going to do sports every day such as swimming, running and so on. At the same time, I’m going to eat less junk food. Finally, I want to join the dancing club, so I’m going to practice dancing twice a week. I hope my resolutions can come true in the coming year. 7.动,语言流畅。以My life in ten 60词左右years . 为题写篇短文,要求描写生_____________________________________________________ In ten years, I think I'll be a reporter. As a reporter, I think I'll meet lots of interesting
people. And I will also travel all over the world. I'll live in Beijing because I went to there last year and fell in love with it. And I will keep a pet pig, because I like it very much. I will live in apartment with my parents. This is my life in ten years, I think I will be very happy in the future. 8.叙述一下这种食物的制作过程你知道感恩节这天,人们会吃什么吗?请根据本单元. _____________________________________________________ Here is one way to make turkey for a Thanksgiving dinner.
First, mix together some bread pieces, onions, salt and pepper. Next, fill the turkey with this bread mix. Then, put the turkey in a hot oven and cook it for a few hours. When it is ready, place the turkey on a large plate and cover it with gravy. Finally, cut the turkey into thin pieces and eat the meat with vegetables like carrots and potatoes. 9.的日程已经排满,不能前往。请根据提示给她回信婉假如你的好友邀请你去参加生日聚会,但因为你下周言谢绝,并表达你的谢意。 _____________________________________________________ Hi Ann, Thank you for your invition . I am sorry I can't come to your birthday party this week. I am really busy. On Monday, I am going to the movies with my friends. On Tuesday, I am going to visit my aunt. On Wednesday, I have to help my mother. On Thursday, I am going to my sister's birthday party. On Friday, I am going to Ning Bo on vacation with my parents. Please call me after the vacation. Candy
____________________________________________________ 10.用它做什么你以后可能会有很多钱?以If I have a lot of money,想一想,如果你有了钱为题写一篇,你会60词左右的短文. _____________________________________________________ If we I have
a lot of money I'll travel round the world and I'll stay at the best hotels. If I have a lot of money , I will buy a big house with a beautiful garden for my parents , I want them to live a happy life . Also, I will buy a sports car
for my father and give my mother
many fashion clothes. If I have a lot of money , I will give some money to charities and help the poor
students. So they can go to school and get a good education again. I am sure, one day, my dream will come true. 2篇八:八年级英语作文范文 假如你是李元,请老师根据提示材料写一篇作文向某英文杂志社投稿,谈谈你决心要做的事 Resolution(决心) 1.get good grades 2.keep fit 3.make more friends How to make it work(怎么做)1.work hard 2.do exrecise 3.join some clubs and go to parties 写出你和你几个要好的朋友的新年决心 要谈谈每个决心是如何实现的 A new year ,a new start, when I stand on the edge of the a new year, I can't help thinking about my plan of next year. Just as the old saying:“Well began is the half of the success.”So I decide that I should be at work while the others are still relaxing ,and then ,at the beginning ,I'm quicker than the others and of course I will get better result than the others. But ,what I really decide to do is that I must make good of anytime I can spare though it seems impossible. While, I will do my best to live up with what I have planned, and the result will prove it 八年级英语作文范文 作文一 新型猪流感目前仍在蔓延。不仅变得凶猛,而且扩大到了全球。防范猪流感不仅仅是政府的责任,而更应人人有责。假设你是学生会主席,请根据以下要点写一篇怎样防治猪流感的文章,号召同学们从自己做起,为防治猪流感贡献自己的一份力量: 1. 养成良好的习惯:(写三个方面以上) 2. 公共场所 3. 什么情况下看医生 要求:1.词数90左右。开头和结尾已经给出,不算入总数。 2.可以适当发挥,要求条理清楚,语意连贯,字 迹工整。
Firstly, have some good living habits. For example, often wash your hands especially after you cough. Then have enough sleep everyday. Remember to do sports after class in order to have a strong body. Always keep all the doors and windows in classrooms open andthe rooms clean. Secondly, , don’t always go to the public places which are full of people. Finally,
please go to see a doctor at once if you have a fever, have a cough, feel tired, or don’t feel like eating
作文二 假如你是Daniel, 最近受到美国笔有Kitty 写给你的一封信,请根据来信内容写回信。 Dear Daniel, I haven’t heard from you for a long time , how are you ? I’m happy at school and I can enjoy my hobbies after school. You know I like music very much, so at weekend I take dancing lessons and study how to dance. I can also play the piano. Maybe next timeI can play it for you. What’s your hobby? Do you think hobbies are important for us students? Please write to me soon.
Best wishes, yours Kitty. Dear Kitty, I’m very happy to receive your letter. You ask me about my hobby. Now let me tell you something about it. My hobby is a little special . It is collecting train tickets. Why? Because I like traveling very much. I think I can learn about people, places and history by traveling. So I often go traveling during my holiday. I keep all the train tickets. It’s interesting. I think hobbies are very useful to us. They make us grow a person and help us learn new skills. Best wishes Yours Daniel
作文三 根据提示用英语描述自己最好的朋友: Name: Joe Brown. Birthday:. Hobbies: basketball and
table tennis.
Favorite subject: Maths , English : I have many friends and Joe Brown is my best friend. He come from England. He was born on February , 15th ,1994. He like playing basketball and
table tennis. He studies hard, He likes Maths and English very much. When I need help, I will ask him for help.
He often helps me with my English. In fact, we can learn from each other and help each other. I think that friends are important to me. 作文七 Cherry是Lilly的一个朋友, 她最近很苦恼, 因为她 太痴迷于电脑游戏, 学习成绩下降了,父母对她也有意 见。她写信给Lily,让Lily步帮她解决这个问题。请你 以Lily的名义给她提供一些建议。 作文四 Dear Cherry, I’m happy to hear from you. I know many young 下面是你们学校广播站的中午广播内容, 请你用英文想people like playing computer games , as a result they have time to study. I don’t think you are right. You have and tell them your mistakes. You should also ask
presents news programs and he reads the latest news from 作文八 half past eleven to eleven-forty. The music program comes 同学们在生活中会遇到很多不愉快的事, 自己也next. 会存在许多问题。那么我们应该怎样去做呢?我们应该Daming does it for us for twenty minutes. Then Betty gives 学会对自己微笑,充满自信,战胜自己。学校要举办” us some information about sports. It’s my favorite one. Learn to smile” 英文演讲比赛,请你结合自己的事例,Finally Kate tells interesting stories for half an hour.
You 写一篇。 can choose your favorite program. I hope you will enjoy Hi, every! our school radio shows. I think smile is important in our life. In our life there is something unhappy. And there are many
difficulties. 作文五 For example, you don’t pass the test, or someone can’t 互联网如今已是校园里的热门话题了,很多同学上网 understand you.
These things can make you unhappy. 学习, 下载资料等。但也有同学是在聊天、打游戏。 就 Then what will you do? Why not learn to smile? You can 此问题,你校广播站准备设立一期节目,让同学们畅说 欲言,谈谈互联网。设想你也想成为其中的一名参与者,do it better next time. We should also learn to smile to others. Smile is the best language sometimes. Learn to 请用英语写一篇大约70字的短文,谈谈自己的看法 smile to yourself and learn to smile to others. Now the Internet is getting more and more important. With the help of the Internet, I
can download Thanks. some information, send e-mails , enjoy music and do some
作文九 reading online. so it useful in our life. It can bring us
第29届奥运会在北京激情演绎完美落幕。谁是你enjoyment and success .It can develop our interest and 心目中最喜爱的奥运英雄? 是一人独得八枚金牌的菲make us grow as a person. 尔普斯;还是。。。。;或是因伤退赛的刘翔? 请你为学 However(然而), some students play games or chat on 校校刊的英文习作园地写一篇约稿。 题目为“My the Internet. They spend more time playing games. It is bad favorite Olympic Hero” for them . So I think we should use the Internet in a good In my heart, the real Olympic hero is still Liu Xiang. way He is the first Chinese to win the 作文六 电视机几乎已经进入了每个家庭,并且已成为人们生活that he hurt himself because he wanted to win for 中一个非常重要的部分, 有些人认为可以帮助孩子们了Chinese people. Though he couldn’t win the Beijing 解世界, 但是另外一些人认为它有坏处, 因为电视中有Olympic Games, he tried his best. We Chinese people 关犯罪的节目太多了, 而我的看法是….. are proud of such a wonderful Olympic hero. Television has come to nearly every family now. It is a very important part in people’s life. Some People think it is good to watch TV. Because it can help the children learn more about the world. But some people think it is bad for children to watch, because there are too many programs about crimes on TV. In my opinion we should watch good TV programs and we shouldn’t spend too much time on TV. We should watch TV in a They make me feel happy and warm. I’m happy to have a
good way. good friend .篇九:七年级下英语作文范文 七下英语范文 班级: 姓名: 一、自我介绍竞选班长(can+V原) Hello,everyone. I,m Li Wei. I,d like to be the class monitor. I am very healthy. I like sports. I often play basketball with my friends at the weekend. I,m in the school dance team and I like singing and dancing. I can dance very well. I can get on well with everyone. I work hard and I,m good at all subjects. I can also speak English well. I promise to help you. So choose me as your class monitor, please! 二、心目中的好同学(注意三单的变化) Tom is my good classmate. He gets on well with everyone. He is kind and he is always ready to help others. He likes sports and he is really good at football and basketball. He usually plays ballgames in the playground between lessons. He works very hard and he does well at school. He is a good student in our class. 三、假期计划(be going to+ V原) Dear David, I,m happy the May Day holiday is coming. This is my holiday plan. On Monday morning, I,m going to get up at eight o,clock. At nine o,clock,I,m going to go over lessons. In the afternoon,I,m going to see a film with my parents,and then,I,m going shopping in the supermarket. On Tuesday morning,I,m going to have a picnic with my friends and collect litter. In the afternoon,I,m going to visit a museum with a lot of famous paintings with my parents. And on the last day,I,m going to do my homework, and help my mother do some cleaning at home I,m looking forword to the May Day holiday. Yours, Li Lin 四、将来的生活(will+ V原) In the future,I will be a doctor. And I will help people all over the world. Children won,t go to school. They will study at home with the robots. We won,t need money any more,because everything will be free. We will have lots of time to travel. Every family will have a plane. Everyone can go into space. Life in the future will be interesting. 五、网购的利弊 Nowadays(现在),many people shop online. It,s a new way of shopping. Some students also like shopping online. Online shopping has some advantages. First,you can buy almost everything at any time. The shops are always open. Second,online shopping can save a lot of time. You only need a computer and a mouse!You can also compare the prices of the same product,so it can save money. But online shopping has some disadvantages too. If you buy things online,you can,t see the product or try the clothes on. Also,paying over the Internet isn,t always safe. Online shopping is changing our way of life. It makes our life easy and convenient(便利的). 六、指路 Hi,Millie. I,d like to invite you to go to the movies at 7:00 p.m. on Saturday. You are new here. So I,m going to tell you the way. After you come out of your hotel,turn right. Walk straight on until you see a bridge. Cross the bridge and turn right. Then go straight on and turn left at the second crossing. You can see a shop on your left. The cinema is just next to the shop. You won,t miss it. Hope to see you there. Wang Ming篇十:2013届八年级下英语作文期末复习材料 书面表达专项练习 一、请介绍你的收藏爱好。主要介绍你收藏的物品,已经收藏了多久了,现在所 拥有的数量。最后,请讲一讲你收藏的原因。 提示: My hobby is collecting… I have been collecting…for/since… Now, I have… I particularly love… I have been collecting … because… 二、你要出国一个月,给Mary写了一封信,请Mary帮忙照看家。你想请她每 天喂小狗并带小狗出去散步,每周打扫两次房间并给房间通风,每周浇一次花,最后,你请她一定记着代你给奶奶打电话问好。 请使用以下提示词和句型: feed the dog,
walk the dog,
air the room,
water the flowers,
remember to do… Would you mind… Could you please… Please…
三、你认为孩子们应该在家养宠物么?有人认为应该养宠物,因为宠物们能够成 为孩子们的好朋友,让他们不再孤独,而且养宠物能够有很多乐趣。有人认为不应该养宠物,因为宠物比较脏,而且养宠物会耽误时间,影响学习。那么你同意哪种观点呢? 请使用以下提示词和句型:(二选一) Choice 1 keep pets,
feel lonely,
have a lot of fun I think kids should keep pets at home because… On the one hand … on the other hand… In a word, … Choice 2 dirty, waste time, be bad for study I don’t think kids should keep pets at home because… On the one hand … on the other hand… In a word, …
四、介绍你自己去过的最有趣的地方。至少从三个方面来介绍,如气候,食物, 景色,等。 请使用以下句型: I have ever been to … I think ________ is a very beautiful and attractive place to visit. The climate/food /scenery /…there is …
五、Mike要来北京玩。请写封信向他介绍一下北京。至少介绍两个方面,如气 候,食物,购物,建筑等。同时,请详细介绍一下故宫及游玩时的注意事项。请使用以下句型: the Palace Museum,
have a good time I’d like to introduce… As for… The most…place of Beijing is… If you go to…, … I wish/hope…
六、你收到美国朋友David的来信。他在信中说,他刚刚来到一个新的学校,但 发现跟同学们相处的不好,请你给一些建议。 请你给David回信。首先,感谢David对你英语学习上的帮助,然后,针对 David的苦难给出至少两条建议。 请使用以下句型: Thank you for… I will /can give you some advice on… You should… You could… You’d better… Why not… You are supposed to … I hope/believe…
七、请介绍Tom的爱好。Tom从7岁开始集邮,已经集邮5年了。他现在有500 多张邮票。其中他最喜欢,北京奥运会纪念邮票。明年,他打算开创一个集邮爱好者俱乐部,并打算举办邮票展览。 请使用以下词和句型: favorite stamp(s), collectors’ club, stamps exhibition Tom’s hobby is … He started to collect …when… He has been collecting…for… Now he has… He is going to…
八、你的室友每天晚上很晚才睡,并且播放CD的声音很大,影响你的休息。请 你写个便条告诉他你的感受,并提出建议。 go to bed early, be good for, use earphones to listen to music Would you mind…? Could please…?
九、手机是重要的通信工具。作为学生,是否应该带手机上学呢?有的同学认为 应该带手机,而有的同学认为手机不应该带到学校。请首先写出带手机上学的利弊,然后表明自己的观点。提示词句: advantage, disadvantage, cell phone, convenient, play games in class Some students think…because… In one’s opinion, …
十、假如你是动物园的管理员,向来动物园的小朋友介绍动物的基本情况,并提 出几条游玩时的建议。 要点: 1. 大象:友好,爱吃香蕉和面包;但不要触摸大象; 2. 熊:白熊和黑熊两种,危险;不要距离太近 提示词句: friendly, love eating bananas bread, dangerous, touch, keep a little far from… I’d like to…so that you can have a good time here. Would you mind (not)…?/Could you please (not)…? You should/ You’d better… I hope you have a good time in our zoo.
四、从小到大你也去过不少地方吧,根据以下提示,谈谈你的旅行经历,60-80字。 1、你游历过那些城市或国家?(I have been to …)
2、其中哪个让你印象最深刻,为什么? 3、你在那里都进行了哪些有意思活动?4、下一个假期你又计划去哪里呢?
五、你来到一个新集体,大家对你都很友好,在生活、学习等方面给于你很多的帮助,请你写一封来表达你的感谢之情,60-80字。
六、Sarah想要买个宠物作礼物送给朋友,你给他些吧!请参考下面的表格, 七、课外英语补习班对课内学习是帮助还是阻碍,你的看法如何,请根据下面的表格,谈谈你对课外英语补习的看法,60-80字。们相信你们每个人都有很多美好的,去过很多的地方。你介绍一下你去过 的最有趣的地方吧。至少从三个方面来介绍:如气候,食物,景色等。要求:(词数不少于60字);文中不能出现作者本人的真实信息。
相关热词搜索:
[David的新年决心英语作文(共10篇)]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
【新年作文】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
池锝网 版权所有}

我要回帖

更多关于 新年新气象作文600字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信