用英语写人王俊凯喜欢吃什么么喝什么50个单词

急求两篇初一水平的英语作文一:family 写三口家人喜欢吃的食物和饮料以及不喜欢的食物和饮料.50个单词 二:class 写自己的班级 是初一十一班 40个单词左右
小笨V587Qq3
一:My FamilyI have a nice family.There are three people in my family.They are my parents and me.Dad likes eating bananas and mum likes apples.She says they are good for her skin.I love peaches because they are very sweet.About drinks,Dad likes coffee.Mum likes yogurt and I love cola.We don't like junk food and we don't like melon juice,either.二:My ClassI am a junior middle school student and I am in Class eleven,Grade seven.Our classroom is in the east of the school.There are fifty chairs and fifty tables in our class for fifty students.We have some nice pictures on the wall and we have eight windows in the wall.We sweep it everyday to keep it clean!I love my classroom!需要你得支持噢~!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1楼 junior 拼错了吧
一: My Family I have a nice family.There are three people in it.They are my parents and me.Dad likes eating bananas. And
my mother likes peaches.She said that it's are good for her skin.I love pe...
扫描下载二维码写人的英语作文 越快越好 带翻译 单词可以少一点 50个左右
CZJ追风少年175
给点要求撒,性格之类的
写人就行,什么爸爸啦妈妈啦朋友老师之类的
可虚构??
我是用手机的,可能比较慢。等等
Mary,my best friend ,she is very outgoing and friendly she always help me with some
English problem.And she does well in studing she always comes top at school test.
I think we will be friend forever!
玛丽,我最好的朋友,她非常的外向和友好,她经常在一些英语问题上帮助我。而且她学习很好,她经常在学校的考试中名列前矛。 我认为,我们将会永远都是朋友
如果觉得好就采纳吧
需不需要再加点
Mary,my best friend ,she is very outgoing and friendly she always help me with some
English problem,by her help I get great improve in some subject.And she does well in studing she always comes top at school test.
Finally,I want to say thank you my best friend Mary. I think we will be friend forever!
玛丽,我最好的朋友,她非常的外向和友好,她经常在一些英语问题上帮助我。通过她的帮助,我在一些学科上取得了巨大的进步。而且她学习很好,她经常在学校的考试中名列前矛。
最後我想说谢谢你,我最好的朋友玛丽。我认为,我们将会永远都是朋友
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
给点要求撒,性格之类的写人就行,什么爸爸啦妈妈啦朋友老师之类的可虚构??可以可以我是用手机的,可能比较慢。等等 Mary,my best friend ,she is very outgoing and friendly she always help me with some
English problem.And she does well in studing she alway...
可虚构??
我是用手机的,可能比较慢。等等 Mary,my best friend ,she is very outgoing and friendly she always help me with some
English problem.And she does well in studing she always comes top at school test.
I think we will be friend forever! 玛丽,我最好的朋友,她非常的外向和友好,她经常在一些英语问题上帮助我。而且她学习很好,她经常在学校的考试中名列前矛。我认为,我们将会永远都是朋友 如果觉得好就采纳吧 需不需要再加点 Mary,my best friend ,she is very outgoing and friendly she always help me with some
English problem,by her help I get great improve in some subject.And she does well in studing she always comes top at school test.
Finally,I want to say thank you my best friend Mary. I think we will be friend forever! 玛丽,我最好的朋友,她非常的外向和友好,她经常在一些英语问题上帮助我。通过她的帮助,我在一些学科上取得了巨大的进步。而且她学习很好,她经常在学校的考试中名列前矛。 最後我想说谢谢你,我最好的朋友玛丽。我认为,我们将会永远都是朋友 跪求采纳
好看顾客反馈官方客服花开富贵
My father\x07He has ashort
hair,He has a
eye,He is
Kind。He wears black
jacKet。\x07他有一头短头发,他有一双大眼睛,他是和蔼的,他穿黑夹克\x07写错了jacKets才对\x07采纳了没?\x07说话
Cathy is my best friend. She has long hair, big eyes and white skin. She thinks she is overweight,
so she is always losing weigh but never make it. She likes going shopping in the mall but often buyi...
扫描下载二维码用英语写人喜欢吃什么喝什么50个单词_百度知道
用英语写人喜欢吃什么喝什么50个单词
用英语写人喜欢吃什么喝什么50个单词
My friend likes to eat jelly doughnuts.Now. My friend likes to eat Mexican foodEating is an important part of our life,such as cabbage, they are full of nutrition。)I like to eat lox,I often eat some piece of bread or eggs . A good eating habit can make our body keep healthy and strong 。 我的朋友喜欢吃香草冰激凌。)I like to eat yogurt. (我喜欢安静地吃,let me tell you about my eating habit in my daily life , duck。 我的朋友喜欢吃油炸圈饼。)I like to eat zucchini。 我的朋友喜欢吃墨西哥食物, i will have the chance to sample my favourite food in many different waysI like to eat vegetables。 我的朋友喜欢吃日式炒面. Not only are they delicious and fattening. (我喜欢吃豆状胶质糖果, because they come from a whole range of animals and each can be prepared in many ways.
In the morning, chicken,pork.So. (我喜欢吃美洲南瓜. My friend likes to eat quickly. My friend likes to eat ziti,I think we ought to have a good eating habit in our life , meat can come in an almost infinite array of varieties.I like to eat meat that comes from any poultry。 我的朋友喜欢吃意大利通心面,fish and so on,potatoes。)I like to eat quietly.And. My friend likes to eat yakisoba. There are many exotic types of meats around the world. (我喜欢吃熏鲑鱼, hopefully. My friend likes to eat vanilla ice cream (我喜欢吃蔬菜. beef tastes really good. (我喜欢吃酸奶酪, geese as well as dairy meat。)I like to eat jelly beans,I usually eat some vegetables and meat for both lunch and dinner. Also.I believe the best way of keeping fit is eat more
healthy food,and then drink a bottle of milk。 我的朋友喜欢快速地吃
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英语写一篇《我喜欢的节日》50个单词
mgON46CF29
My favorite festival is Mid-autumn Festival ,because it is a happy moment ,the whole family are happy together and set sit together ,eating the moon cake ,watching the moon .The moon is so round and all the family are saying and laughing ,so I love the festival
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码写一篇关于你的家人的英语文章.主要内容是他们喜欢的食物 40 ——50词
my holidayi has a good time with my family in our home last week.when i wake up the morning my mother made a very delicious breakfast,then i played computer and did my homework .in the afternoon when we ate lunch.i
played card with my father,mother and brother ,it was very funny.then we done things we wanted to do.in the evening we took and watched tv on the sofa after dinne ,we took many things for fun .then we went to room to slept.不知道可不可以
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
my holidayi has a good time with my family in our home last week.when i wake up the morning my mother made a very delicious breakfast,then i played computer and did my homework .in the afternoon when ...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 狗狗喜欢吃什么 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信