is the cat running作may的否定回答答

请问两句英文的解释:1.The cat is running along the wall.2.The children is jumping off the branch.jump off 意思是:开始 branch:出现分歧run along :离开 两句英文的解释,以及以上单词及词组在句中的意思._百度作业帮
请问两句英文的解释:1.The cat is running along the wall.2.The children is jumping off the branch.jump off 意思是:开始 branch:出现分歧run along :离开 两句英文的解释,以及以上单词及词组在句中的意思.
请问两句英文的解释:1.The cat is running along the wall.2.The children is jumping off the branch.jump off 意思是:开始 branch:出现分歧run along :离开 两句英文的解释,以及以上单词及词组在句中的意思.
那只猫沿着墙跑.那个小孩跳下树枝.run 是动作,along 是沿着.jump 是动作,off 是指下来.分开理解,不要当作整个的词组.branch也有树枝的意思.
run along =沿着...跑branch=树枝知道这个意思,这两句话就不难理解了。
1.这只猫离开这里.2.这些儿童们开始出现分歧.
1。猫正沿着墙跑2。孩子们从树上跳了下来。jump off 从……跳下branch树枝run along 沿着……跑第二句应用复数形式 The children are jumping off the branch.
那只猫沿着墙跑。那个小孩跳下树枝。
猫在沿着墙跑孩子们从树叉上跳了下来
run along 在这不是固定短语,along 是沿,顺着
同样,jump off 也不是固定短语
1.这只猫离开了这里.2.这些儿童们渐渐开始出现分歧.The,is,cat,fast,running
连词成句_百度作业帮
The,is,cat,fast,running
the cat is running fast
如果有帮到您 请给予好评 如果还有问题 请重新提问哦
谢谢拉#^_^#祝您愉快
The cat is running fast.
可以交个朋友吗
The cat is running fast 意思:这只猫跑的很快the dog is running after the cat 问题:把the cat放在前面使句意不变_百度作业帮
the dog is running after the cat 问题:把the cat放在前面使句意不变
the dog is running after the cat 问题:把the cat放在前面使句意不变
The cat is chased by the dog.改为被动句,同样的意思.chase vt.追逐;追捕;
the cat is chasing by the dogthe cat is running in front of the dog
The cat is chased by the dog now.1、The boy is running after (the cat ) .(对括号内部分提问) ____ ____ the boy running after 2、Do you clean your room every day (now 代替every day)____ you ____ your room now 3、Her brother is writing a letter to me .( 改为否定句_百度作业帮
1、The boy is running after (the cat ) .(对括号内部分提问) ____ ____ the boy running after 2、Do you clean your room every day (now 代替every day)____ you ____ your room now 3、Her brother is writing a letter to me .( 改为否定句
1、The boy is running after (the cat ) .(对括号内部分提问) ____ ____ the boy running after 2、Do you clean your room every day (now 代替every day)____ you ____ your room now 3、Her brother is writing a letter to me .( 改为否定句)Her brother ____ writing a letter to me .4、Class 3 are having a P.E.class .(改为一般疑问句并作否定回答)____ class 3 ____ a P.E.class ____,____ _____.
1、What is the boy running after?2、Are you cleaning your room now?3、Her brother isn't writing a letter to me.4、Are class 3 having a PE class?No,they‘re’ not.
1、The boy is running after (the cat ) .(对括号内部分提问)What does the boy running after ? 2、Do you clean your room every day ? (now 代替every day)Are
you cleaning
your room now ?3、Her bro...
cleaningisn'tAre
cleaning3.isn't4.are
no,they aren't
Acleaningisn'tAhaving
Yes,it has
2.Are cleaning把错误的单词在横线上改正过来1 The cat is running after the dog.________________2 My mother looks but the doorbell is ringing.________________3 Daming studies good at school._________4 Simon is as taller as Daming.______________5 My E-ma_百度作业帮
把错误的单词在横线上改正过来1 The cat is running after the dog.________________2 My mother looks but the doorbell is ringing.________________3 Daming studies good at school._________4 Simon is as taller as Daming.______________5 My E-ma
把错误的单词在横线上改正过来1 The cat is running after the dog.________________2 My mother looks but the doorbell is ringing.________________3 Daming studies good at school._________4 Simon is as taller as Daming.______________5 My E-mail address is Zhou China .com.____________
1.The cat is running toward the dog.2.My mother looks meanwhile the doorbell is ringing.3.Daming studies good in school.4.Simon is as tall as Daming.5.My E-mail address is .
1.没错2.but 改为and3.good改为well4.taller改为tall5.不知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 must提问的否定回答 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信