aretherclean?(做出否定祈使句的回答回答)

变一般疑问句做肯否回答变否定句41.Sarah can clean the classroom.42.They are in the zoo.43.There are some flowers in the vase.44.This is my sister.45.We are sweeping the floor.46.We need some masks.47.They like making the puppet.58.Su Hai and Su Yang live in a new house.49.I put a book on my head.50.They sing “In the classroom ”together
薩愰瘜抑備
Can Sarah clean the classroom?No,she can't.Sarah can't clean the classroom,can she?Are they in the zoo?No,they aren't.They aren't in the zoo,are they?Are there any flowers in the vase?No,there aren't.There aren't any flowers in the vase,are there?Is this is your sister?No,she isn't.This isn't your sister,is this?Are you sweeping the floor?No,we aren't.You aren't sweeping the floor,are you?Do you need any masks?No,we don't.You don't need any masks,do you?Do they like making the puppet?No,they don't.They don't like making the puppet,do they?Do Su Hai and Su Yang live in a new house?No,they don't.Su Hai and Su Yang don't live in a new house,do they?Do you put a book on your head?No,I don't.You don't put a book on your head,do you?Do they sing "In the classroom" together?No,they don't.They don't sing "In the classroom" together,do they?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码转换句子 否定句 一般疑问句 肯定回答 否定回答 每题都要1.They write to their mother once a month2.Dave will come to China in 20093.Ther were very poor then4.They are going to buy you a beautiful toy car5.Mary and Tom came to school yesterday morning6.They came back last week
kjfnn004B9
1.They don't write to their mother once a month.Do they write to their mother once a month?Yes,they do.No,they don't.2.Dave won't come to China in 2009.Will Dave come to China in 2009?Yes,he will.No,he won't.3.Ther were not very poor then.Were they very poor then?Yes,they were.No,they were not.4.They aren't going to buy you a beautiful toy car.Are they going to buy you a beautiful toy car?Yes,they are.No,they aren't.5.Mary and Tom didn't come to school yesterday morning.Did Mary and Tom come to school yesterday morning?Yes,they did.No,they didn't6.They didn't come back last week.Did they come back last week?Yes,they did.No,they didn't.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码> Safe Working Temperatures
Safe Working Temperatures
Safe working temperatures are important in any workplace. Low temperatures, for instance, can be uncomfortable. A cold atmosphere creates dissatisfaction and complaints. Few people can focus properly on their work when they’re trying to stay warm.Furthermore, in a cold workplace, staff may put on jumpers and jackets. In a shop, these may not fit with a retailer’s brand image. And in an office, heavy clothing can restrict movement when using computers.At the other end of the scale, excess heat can cause drowsiness. This in turn may lead to sloppy or unfinished work. High temperatures cause
and other health problems.Minimum TemperaturesThe minimum safe working temperatures recommended by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) are 13?C and 16?C. The first of these applies to a workplace where there is physical activity. Such activity could be loading and stacking in a warehouse, or mobile work in a factory.A minimum temperature of 16?C applies to a sedentary workplace. This could be an office environment, a call centre or a public reception area.Maximum TemperaturesDespite the difficulties associated with hot working environments, there is no legal maximum safe working temperature. The only requirement is that workplace temperatures in buildings should be reasonable. This condition appears in the Workplace Regulations 1992.
The Trades Union Congress (TUC) has gathered many examples of the effect of high temperatures. During hot summers, for example, employees are more prone to trip or slip. And those staff that work with computers often suffer from stress, tension and tiredness. For manual workers, the effects of working in hot conditions are just as bad. The TUC has reports of fainting, dizziness and cramps. For some workers, the heat also places a dangerous burden on lungs and hearts. Other common medical conditions associated with working in overheated workplaces include asthma, throat infections, and rhinitis.RecommendationsIn the absence of a legal ruling, the TUC has recommended maximum safe working temperatures. These are 27?C for manual workers, and 30?C for sedentary workers. Controlling High TemperaturesIn an office, employers may be able to keep the maximum temperature below 30?C. They can do this with suitable ventilation and shades. Suitable ventilation can take the form of air conditioning, open windows and fans. These measures can help to keep the air fresh. Stuffy air interferes with workers’ concentration, and can raise the temperature to uncomfortable levels. If employers use air conditioning, they need to ensure that engineers regularly service and maintain the systems. Badly functioning air conditioning has led to examples of increased rather than lower temperatures.Employers can also make staff more comfortable by allowing a sensible dress code and by ensuring there are regular breaks for cooling drinks.Controlling safe working temperatures for people doing manual work outdoors in the heat is more difficult. The TUC suggests that such workers have regular breaks and drink a lot of water. It also proposes that management arranges for workers to rotate to jobs in shaded areas whenever possible.Controlling Low TemperaturesIn an office or shop, the obvious way to maintain the minimum safe working temperature is by using heaters. For outdoor manual workers, employers should supply adequate warm clothing. Manual workers should also have frequent hot drinks.
You might also like...
Share Your Story, Join the Discussion or Seek Advice..
I work in a food warehouse and we just expanded where we have a whole new freezer and cooler most of us have been there for years and had no problems for the most part working in the cold,however the new freezer has been running at 30 below and is pretty much unbearable, can't focus in there and very hard to pick orders when you can't even feel your hands! Are there any guide lines for that?
Jenna - 12-Apr-16 @ 10:54 PM
I've been moved out to the reception area for our office and I'm constantly freezing!
I've been promised a heater multiple times and no one has given me one. I'd nearly bet its below 10 degrees out here.
I've went and ordered one myself, and I want to know can I get my money back on this from my employer? Right now I can barely feel my fingers after one hour behind the desk. I could also face disciplinary if I leave the desk for prolonged periods of time.
Is there a way to bring this to a higher power as I've mentioned it to my manger and he never does anything about it.
VeryVeryCold - 11-Apr-16 @ 10:53 AM
I work in a care home and on night shifts we are told by the manager we are not allowed to have the heating on throughout the night it is so cold is this right and what should the min temperature be.Minimum temperatures are specified in the above article. The temperatures set should be those whihc best suit the care home residents. Ask your employer to provide you with warm clothing such as a fleece jacket etc.
SafeWorkers - 5-Apr-16 @ 2:35 PM
I work in a care home and on night shifts we are told by the manager we are not allowed to have the heating on throughout the night it is so cold is this right and what should the min temperature be.
Mellowbird - 2-Apr-16 @ 11:35 PM
Working in a food factory at temp below 5 degrees, how often should we get a tea break?There is no specific guidance from the HSE on places where the work temperature is less than 13 ?. The British Standards Insititue has details of the standards employers are supposed to meet where workers are subjected to a cold environment on a regular basis. If you work in an environment where the temperature is consistently below zero, your employer is required to provide you with suitable protective equipment and suitable/sufficient breaks though there is no designated maximum period of time that workers can be exposed to the cold.
SafeWorkers - 17-Mar-16 @ 11:04 AM
Working in a food factory at temp below 5 degrees, how often should we get a tea break?
- 16-Mar-16 @ 6:53 AM
I work in a small shop that contains 2 fridges, lots of chocolate, crips, drink(can coke, lots of cold drinks). My question is that i sit in the shop every (8.30- 4.30).Its really cold.Now my manager told me not to wear my fleece which is provided by d company. What do i do, because one of the fridge is right beside me.
honey - 8-Mar-16 @ 12:52 PM
We were eating out in a restaurant on Friday night Feb 2016 where the temperature was way below what was comfortable we sat through the meal as we had ordered and thought we would ask them to turn up the heating. The excuses were less than satisfactory, and the one small heater was totally inadequate to provide heat for the entire restaurant despite being sat fairly close to it. What are the laws in this respect is is similar to provision of no less than 16degrees heat as in offices?
- 20-Feb-16 @ 7:11 AM
I've worked for the NHS for 15 years.
Everyone in the department has always taken regular breaks.
Recently we have been informed by the manager of the department that there will be no more breaks for part time staff and only 1 dinner break for those who work 6 hours or more.
No one shall be able to drink water in between times and this also applies to the office staff.
I'm sure has long as you carryout the work you are there to do, surely you should be allowed to get a drink?
What if your diabetic or have conditions that require you to drink water. Does this still apply?
- 11-Feb-16 @ 5:47 PM
In my work place the temperature as been 6° and lower sometimes into minus degrees. Can my employer send me home without pay? Can anyone answer this for me and give me some advice please?No you cannot be sent home without pay. Unless you're in one of the exempt roles, your employer should take steps to provide heating etc.
SafeWorkers - 22-Jan-16 @ 12:22 PM
In my work place the temperature as been 6° and lower sometimes into minus degrees. Can my employer send me home without pay? Can anyone answer this for me and give me some advice please?
stoney - 21-Jan-16 @ 1:34 PM
What are my employers legal obligations for providing heat in my workplace, I work in a small draper shop with one door, 2 large display windows and 1 small window, there is the manager who is the owners daughter their full time, the owner 3 days a week, 1 full time worker, 1 twodays a week worker 1 saturday worker and me who works 33 hours per week over 5 days, there is no heating whatsoever, but the manager has a portable heater at her desk, I tried to have a portable heater at my work station today and was told to turn it off,i couldnt even feel my nose or hands today as the outside temp was minus1, I wear a uniform so more layers would be unworkable, thanksThe minimum temperatures are described in the article above. You should make a formal complaint to your employer if the temperature regular falls below those figures. If you want to take further action, the HSE (Health and Safety Executive) might be able to help.
SafeWorkers - 21-Jan-16 @ 12:31 PM
what are my employers legal obligations for providing heat in my workplace, i work in a small draper shop with one door, 2 large display windows and 1 small window, there is the manager who is the owners daughter their full time, the owner 3 days a week,1 full time worker, 1 twodays a week worker 1 saturday worker and me who works 33 hours per week over 5 days, there is no heating whatsoever, but the manager has a portable heater at her desk, i tried to have a portable heater at my work station today and was told to turn it off,i couldnt even feel my nose or hands today as the outside temp was minus1, i wear a uniform so more layers would be unworkable, thanks
CAS - 20-Jan-16 @ 6:35 PM
If you are employed as a shop worker and you get asked to go outside to demo a product and they give you a dressing gown as there attempt of adeqaute clothing due to the cokd weather would that be legal? I was outside for nearly 2 1/2
hrs and was still cold.We really don't have enough information here to comment. Were you sent outside in the open? Where you employed to model clothes? Was the dressing gown worn over a coat/warm clothing?
SafeWorkers - 20-Jan-16 @ 2:38 PM
Hi I Work for Boots in an AirPort and the temperature in there is about 11 degrees most of the time I can't even feel my fingers to give the customers change is that allowed?The minimum temperatures depending on the nature/activity levels of your job are 13 -16 degrees. Try speaking to your employer first. If that's not successful, contact the
for advice.
SafeWorkers - 20-Jan-16 @ 2:30 PM
If you are employed as a shop worker and you get asked to go outside to demo a product and they give you a dressing gown as there attempt of adeqaute clothing due to the cokd weather would that be legal? I was outside for nearly 2 1/2
hrs and was still cold.
bukmer - 20-Jan-16 @ 9:58 AM
Hi I Work for Boots in an AirPort and the temperature in there is about 11 degrees most of the time I can't even feel my fingers to give the customers change is that allowed?
Mon - 20-Jan-16 @ 7:53 AM
I dont believe any worker that has time off sick when a company breaks the law by having no heating shld ever have to get paid statuary sick pay, an employee shld get paid full pay in all circumstances regardless direct from their employer, this might stop employers that have a total disregard for their staff getting away with it.why shld the government pay for such behaviour, by law we shld get paid,why shld we work in extreme cold conditions that make you ill then have to have time off and we the Employee suffer with no earnings.if business cant protect their staff close them down
Boo - 18-Jan-16 @ 10:25 PM
Our central heating system works very poorly and the restaurant that we rent was 11degrees yesterday, should I allow my staff to work at this temperature and expect customers to accept this? Should I be paying rent if my landlord ignores my concerns?
Killer - 18-Jan-16 @ 9:00 PM
I work as a community personal & homecare and have to clean 4 houses plus shower a client in 37 degree heat Is this allowed Have attempted to find out my company's protocols on this, without success No breaks between clients!!
Camy - 29-Dec-15 @ 7:22 AM
Hi I work in a school of 20 students we currently have no hot water and temperature below 13degrees , should we still be working?
Shil - 25-Nov-15 @ 5:07 PM
At my workplace I have forced to work in an environment that ranges from 1-9 degree Celsius. If I'm lucky, it's can sometimes be 13. I am expected not to move away from my work until the job is done, yet my position only allows me to move a couple of foot at a time. For a 9 hour shift, that's cold.
I'm certain this is not right, but I'd appreciate the advice on how to proceed.
- 23-Nov-15 @ 10:17 PM
Hi, I work in a supermarket but I am still waiting to be given a work jumper. I only have a t-shirt and my managers tell me off if I wear my own plain black cardigan. I have asked several times for a jumper and they keep telling me it's been ordered but not here yet. I've been working there for 2 months now. I am freezing everyday at work as it is now winter. Am I aloud to wear my own clothes until my work jumper arrives?You need to discuss this with your employer. It would be reasonable to allow you to wear your own while you're waiting for your work one. Can you borrow one from someone else?
SafeWorkers - 18-Nov-15 @ 2:18 PM
I work in a hungry jacks store a place that I'm not going to name. In Sydney the weather is unbearable, during the summer it ranges from 28-37degrees. Where I work the boss has put only one small fan at the back of the store. It does not keep us cool at all. Is this legal, we are running around all the time, it is boiling hot, a lot of the employees including me feel like fainting of the heat. The boss said he can't put in an air conditioner because it is too hot.
Natasha - 18-Nov-15 @ 6:17 AM
I work in a supermarket but I am still waiting to be given a work jumper... I only have a t-shirt and my managers tell me off if I wear my own plain black cardigan. I have asked several times for a jumper and they keep telling me it's been ordered but not here yet. I've been working there for 2 months now. I am freezing everyday at work as it is now winter. Am I aloud to wear my own clothes until my work jumper arrives?
- 16-Nov-15 @ 2:13 AM
I've just started working in a new kitchen - yesterday I worked 8am to 6pm with half hour lunch break. I was told that I was not allowed a drink of cold water when I thought I was overheating? Can they do this? It would not have affected serviceThe law requires employers to provide drinking water and ensure that it is easily accessible by all employees. You should have had access to drinking water outside of break times if you were working in a hot environment. Raise this with your employer and if you are not satisfied, contact the Health and Safety Executive for further advice.
SafeWorkers - 11-Nov-15 @ 11:13 AM
I've just started working in a new kitchen - yesterday I worked 8am to 6pm with half hour lunch break.I was told that I was not allowed a drink of cold water when I thought I was overheating?Can they do this?It would not have affected service
Amity - 10-Nov-15 @ 11:41 AM
scalded by boiling water, not sent to hospital!! where was the first aider ? - must be one by law, and as you have been off - more than 7 days ? ifit is then it is RIDDOR reportable, being told to stay at work when clearly emergencey fist aid is required is beyond belief, as a result of that I would be looking at taking legal advice,
I note the response to your initial question only covered the temperature issue and not the first aid one which is a lot more serious in my book.
I ama Trade Union Safety rep of 10 years experiance so havefair bit of knowledge on H&S matters
jester - 18-Oct-15 @ 1:03 PM
Hi, I work in a supermarket and the last three checkout tills are closer to the freezers. It is so cold, we have complain to managements but they don't listen. I put ion five layers of clothes including my uniform and fleece. Are they breaking the law by not doing anything about the cold? Thanks
J - 17-Oct-15 @ 10:49 AM
Hi I work in a busy office and we are only allowed to make a hot drink when it's quiet, I asked today was I ok to make a drink and was advised no it was to busy so I asked could I get a water from the fountain and was advised by email I was aware of the rules and while there were so many calls in the que I could not - this meant I was six hours without a drink speaking to 74 callers ! Can the legally do this ?Firstly you are legally entitled to a break of at least 20 minutes if you work for six hours - so you should at least have been able to get yourself a drink at that point. The law requires employers to provide drinking water that is easily accessible by all employees but it does not state specifically how often employees can leave their desk to go and get a drink. Check with
for further information. Raise a formal grievance if you are not getting the requisite breaks.
SafeWorkers - 6-Oct-15 @ 1:51 PM
Latest Comments
Hi! From 6 years I am doing nights. All this time 6 nights a week from Saturday night to Thursday night. From about 2 years the situation is soo…
24 April 2016
I have been working for my company for over ten years, always helped out at short notice, dropped…
23 April 2016
I have been employed by a local company for the past 18 years. My Contract is full time, permanent and for…
23 April 2016
I have been employed with a local company for the past 18 years. My contract is a full time, permanent…
23 April 2016
Hi, Question: I have been in the same job for just over a year working at a reception desk. We have always…
23 April 2016
I was bullied out of one place, then bullied at another because my reference depended on the previous workplace. It nearly drove me to suicidal…
22 April 2016
I have just recently had 3 days off work due to illness and after looking at my contract and terms and conditions of employment from when I…
22 April 2016
SafeWorkers
Big Ronn - Your Question:I work nights for a company that follow me though out the night as I have to carry on my person a GPS radio. I start work…
22 April 2016
SafeWorkers
Doddy - Your Question:I started a job at the beginning of January and was on a six month probation…
22 April 2016
Get Our Newsletter
You should seek independent professional advice before acting upon any information on the SafeWorkers website. Please read our .}

我要回帖

更多关于 must提问的否定回答 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信