作文:tianshuipalace museum作文

参观科技馆(Visiting the Science Museum)英语作文范文_中考英语作文
> 参观科技馆(Visiting the Science Museum)英语作文范文
参观科技馆(Visiting the Science Museum)英语作文范文
  范文一:  it was fine today, lily and i went to visit the science museum. it is about two kilometers away from our homes, so we decided to go there by bike.  we set off at 8 o'clock. at the museum we saw a lot of interesting things. we could operate some equipment. there we met many classmates and friends. we thought we had learned a lot and were more interested in science.  at half past eleven we left the museum for home. we enjoyed ourselves in the museum today.  范文二:  lily and i are very interested in science, so we decided to visit the science museum today. it is not too far from our homes.it is about two kilometers, so we thought it was better to go there by bike.  at eight we set off. it was very nice and sunny. when we got to the gate, there were many people waiting there. we met some of my classmates and teachers. there we saw a lot of interesting things and equipment. we could touch them and even operate something. we thought we had learned a lot and were more interested in science.  at half past eleven we had to leave for home. how happy we were today!参观科技馆(Visiting the Science Museum)英语作文范文 相关内容:
a woodcutter and a woodpecker lived in the forest. the woodcutter used to cut down trees to catch insects to make her living. year after year they did the same things....
the will is the psychological process that poeple control their action voluntarily and get over the difficulties for some purpose. i don't know if i am tough-minded or weak-willed....
elephants are the biggest animals that live on land,only some kinds of whale areebigger,but they live in the sea.the elephantis the second tallest animal in the world....
one afternoon, on his way home li lei saw two sheep eating the wheat in the field. he tried to pull the sheep out of the field. at first he pulled the mother sheep, but she was so strong that he couldn't make her move....
a tiger is a kind of catamount animal. it looks like a cat, but much bigger than a cat. a tiger is very ferocious and it eats mainly meat. it has yellow and black streaks all over its body and it looks very beautiful....
the sunset is very beautiful and lovely. its scene is as wonderful as a sunrise but it is even more beautiful to watch it in the country than in the city....
上个月我们年级举办了数学竞赛,许多同学也参加了竞赛。我擅长于数学,经过努力我获了奖。老师表扬了我,同学也为我高兴。译文:last month there was a math contest in our grade. a lot of students joined it.i prepared for it...
which is more important, health or wealth? when given this question, different people have varied answers. some insist that health plays a more important role in our life, while others see more advantages arising from...
查看更多>>热点作文:
您现在的位置:
点评学生:杨
点评学生:郭思晨
点评学生:佑
点评学生:陈欣昀
点评学生:安昱洲
点评学生:刘国飞
点评学生:华芸靖
点评学生:林伊婷
点评学生:徐巍玮
点评学生:武雅琴}