he 5singss badly. 改为同义句子.he……5sings……

He sings terribly. His dancing is even .A.terriblyB.terribleC.more terribleD.more terribly 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
He sings terribly. His dancing is even ________.A.terriblyB.terribleC.more terribleD.more terribly
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
根据短文内容,用方框中所给词语的适当形式填空,使文意通顺、完整。teacher, but, old, learn, with, boring, comedybasketball, history, musician&&& Mr and Mrs Cooper are Americans. But now they are in Beijing (76)__________ their kids. This is their first time to China. Mr Cooper is a (77)__________. He sings very well. Mrs Cooper is a (78)__________. Her daughter studies at her school. Mrs Cooper likes Beijing Opera very much. She thinks she can learn about Chinese (79)__________ and culture. So she often goes to see Beijing opera. (80)__________ her daughter doesn’t think so. She likes (81)__________, and her favorite movie is Mr Bean. Mr Cooper doesn’t like movies. He thinks they are (82)__________. He likes sports. His favorite sport is (83)__________. He likes Yao Ming very much. The Coopers want to go to Pingyao, Shanxi. It is an (84)__________ and nice place. They want to take photos there. They can also (85)__________ to speak Chinese. They can have a good time in China.
来源:学年度江西省鹰潭市新目标八年级下学期期末教学质量检测英语卷
题型:阅读理解
Nick Petrella is a doctor in Montreal. He works 60 hours a week. He takes care of more than100 patients a week in the hospital and at his office. He’s been a doctor for ten years.Dr. Petrella offers lots of help to his patients. But he doesn’t just tell his patients what to do.He also sings to them on television! Dr. Petrella has his own TV show. The show is in Italian, English and French. The doctor starts the show with a song and then he explains a medical problem or disease in simple language. After that, he sings another song.Dr. Petrella makes and performs in his own show every week. The program is very popular with his patients and with people who enjoy his singing. His dream is to perform in Las Vegas.His favorite songs are love songs, and he has a CD of love songs that he wrote. Dr. Petrella says, “I always love to sing. All my problems are gone when I sing.” But when Dr. Petrella was young,his father didn’t want him to be a singer. So he went to a medical school.Some people tell Dr. Petrella he can help people more as a doctor. But Dr. Petrella says he helps people when he sings, too. “1 like to make people smile. Sometimes it’s difficult to make a sick person smile. Medicine and entertainment both try to do the same thing. They try to make people feel good .Choose the best choice from A, B or C according to the passage.【小题1】 In his TV show, Dr. Petrella _________ .A. sings love songs he wrote &&&&&&&&B. sings about different diseasesC. sings and explains a medical problem【小题2】&&&&&&&&&& isn’t used in his TV show.A. Russian& B. English& C. Italian【小题3】Dr. Petrella performs in his show 10_________.A. become famous&&& B. make people feel good&&& C- achieve his dream【小题4】&& From the article, we can know Dr. Petrella is _____________.A. talented and proud&& B, creative but lazy&&& C. kind and helpful【小题5】&& What’s the best title (标题)of the article?A. Medicine and Entertainment &B. His Dream Came True&& C. A Singing Doctor
来源:学年辽宁省丹东七中初一下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
Zhang Yishan studies in Beijing Movies University now. And Yang Zi is in his class, too . You don’t know__1__ very well, do you? __2__do you know Home With Kids ?Many people like the __3__and their three children in it . Today ,let’s talk about Zhang Yishan . He __4__Liu Xing in the play Home With Kids. Zhang Yishan was born on May 5,1992. Black and white are his favorite__5__. His favorite __6__is the monkey. Zhang Yishan likes __7__.He sings very well. He can also do Chinese kung fu .He _8___Chinese kung fu for 5 years .And he is good at basketball .Lin Junjie and Jay Chou are his favorite __9__. Zhang is very __10__ now. He studies at school and works after class .Let’s hope he can be a great actor. 【小题1】A.herB.himC.themD.they【小题2】A.AndB.ButC.SoD.Or【小题3】A.parentsB.teachersC.studentsD.friends【小题4】A.likesB.seesC.playsD.acts【小题5】A.musicB.subjectsC.colorsD.movies【小题6】A.animalB.zooC.gameD.friend【小题7】A.readingB.singingC.dancingD.listening【小题8】A.actsB.teachersC.watchesD.learns【小题9】A.teachersB.studentsC.singersD.players【小题10】A.freeB.relaxedC.busyD.tried
来源:2014届江苏省盐城市八年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
Is music enjoyed simply for being a nice little tune?No, there are things &&&&&1&&&&&&importantto learn about than whether you really like the song, for example, the story ofthe singer himself. Many singers had had hard &&&&&2&&&&&beforethey became famous. Xiao Huangqi, a pop singer and songwriter from Taiwan, isone of them.Up till now, he has made five albums (唱片) and &&&&&3&&&&&severalmusic awards. Among his hit songs, the most popular one is “You Are My Eyes”, asong that &&&&4&&&&his own truestory, a blind man who loves music and the world so much.Xiao was born blind. At the age of four, he got someeyesight through an operation. He couldn’t be &&5&&&&becausehe could see the world with his own eyes. He began to practice Judo (柔道) and learned to play the saxophone (萨克斯管) and the guitar.But fate(命运)&&&&6&&&him. He became blind again ten years later because hehad used his eyes too much. It was a great blow. But Xiao is so &&&&7&&&&andoptimistic(乐观) that he soon got out of his sadness. Hebegan writing songs and found a colorful world within. He hears and feels theworld and&&& 8&&&&his thoughts andfeelings into music.“When one door closes, another door opens.”&&&9&&opened the door for Xiao and has &&&&&10&&&himinto a wonderful and colorful world.1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.too &&&&&&&&&& B.so&&&&&&&&&&&& C.less& D.far more&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.time&&&&&&&&&& B.life&&&&&&&&&&& C.experiences&& D.memory&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.won&&&&&&&&&& B.held&&&&&&&&&& C.produced D.presented&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.reads&&&&&&&&& B.tells&&&&&&&&&&& C.sings D.says&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.happy&&&&&&&&& B.happier &&&&&&& C.sad& D.sadder&6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.offered a jobto& B.paid muchattention to C.looked downon D.played a jokeon&7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.proud&&&&&&&&& B.clever&&&&&&&&& C.honest&& D.strong&8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.turns&&&&&&&&& B.decides&&&&&&&& C.considers D.has&9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.Mum&&&&&&&&& B.Knowledge&&&&& C.Music&&& D.Love&10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.took&&&&&&&&&& B.led&&&&&&&&&&& C.connected D.left&&
来源:学年江苏泰州永安初中八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
The Young Pop KingHe is quiet and shy. He likes to hide his eyes behindhis hair. He doesn't smile very often. However, if you talk to him about music,he'll have a lot to say.This is Jay Chou, the 33-year-old Taiwanese pop king(天王). His fans are so excited because he will sing songson November 30, 2012 in Wuhu, Anhui Province. Many pop stars will come, too.Chou grew up just with his mother. He did not talkmuch and did badly in many school subjects.His mother noticed the boy's specialinterest in music and sent him to learn piano when he was only three years old.He loved it and kept on practicing.Chou is not very handsome. He does not speak clearlywhen he sings or talks. But the singer has a lot of fans. &He is reallygood at music. It makes him attractive(有魅力的) to me,& said Liu Jiajun, a Junior 2 student in No. 101 Middle School inBeijing.&He is true to himself. He never follows others, &saidZhang Yujie, a Junior 1 girl at No.23 Middle School in Nanjing, JiangsuProvince.1.From this passage, we know that Jay Chou_________.A.is veryhandsome &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.has a brightsmile C.often makestoo much noise &&&&&&&&&&&&& D.is a popmusic star2.His fans are so excited because_________.A.he is quietand shy.B.he will singnew songs in Wuhu. C.he can playthe piano very wellD.Many famousstars will come to Wuhu.3.When he was a little child, he_________.A.talked a lotevery day B.did well inhis study at school C.started tolike musicD.had a lot offans4.According to one of his fans,& Jay_________.A.is a goodstudentB.has long andbeautiful hairC.is awell-known pianistD.is veryattractive to them5.The sentence &He never follows others&in the last paragraph means_________.A.he always hashis own style.B.he likes towalk alone C.he doesn'tlike other people's songs at allD.no one cancatch up with him&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
祈使、感叹、倒装句绪论.pdf 8页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:350 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
--------------------------Page1------------------------------祈使句祈使句指的是表示命令、请求、建议或劝告的句子。其主语you常省略,谓语动词用原形,句末用感叹号或句号,读降调。1.肯定的祈使句(1)动词原形+其他Standup,please.=Pleasestandup.请起立。(2)Be+n./adj.Beagoodboy!要做一个好孩子!Becareful!=Lookout!=Takecare!小心/当心!(3)Let+宾语+动词原形+其它成分Letmehelpyou.让我来帮你。Let’sgotoschooltogether.咱们一起上学去吧。2.否定的祈使句(1)Don't+动词原形Don'tstandup.别站起来。Don'tbecareless.别粗心。Don'tletthemplaywithfire.别让他们玩火。(2)Let型的否定式有两种:“Don't+let+宾语+动词原形+其它成分”和“Let+宾语+not+动词原形+其它成分”。Don'tlethimgo./Lethimnotgo.别让他走。Letthemnotplaywithfire.别让他们玩火。(3)no开头,用来表示禁止性的祈使句。Nosmoking!禁止吸烟!Nofishing!禁止钓鱼!3.祈使句的回答祈使句的动作通常是表示将来发生的动作,所以回答祈使句时,一般用will或won’t。在回答具有否定意义的祈使句时,要注意两点:1)形式一致(即Yes与will保持一致;No与won’t保持一致)2)意思相反(即Yes是“不”的意思;No是“是”的意思)。在回答时,要注意分析上下文语境中所提供的条件。如:---Don’tgoout,please.It’srainingheavilyoutside.请不要出去。外面雨下得很大。----Yes,Iwill.Ihavetomeetmybrotherattheairport.不行,我得去机场接我弟弟。4.祈使句的反意疑问句(1)肯定祈使句的反意疑问句反问部分用willyou或won'tyou。Pleaseopenthedoor,will/won’tyou?请把门打开,好吗?(2)否定祈使句的反意疑问句反问部分只用willyou。Don'tbelateagain,willyou?别再迟到了,行不行?(3)以let's开头的祈使句反意疑问句反问部分用shallwe。Let'sturnontheTV,shallwe?我们把电视打开,好吗?&特别注意&只有以let's开头的祈使句的反意疑问句的反问部分才用shallwe,而letus开头的祈使句的反意疑问句的反问部分应为willyou或won'tyou.如:Letusstayhere,will/won'tyou?请(你)让我们留在这好吗?练习题一.用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。1.It’sanimportantmeeting._________________(not,be)late.1--------------------------Page2------------------------------2.________________(not,make)anynoise!Yourmotherissleeping.3.________________(not,speak)withyourmouthfulloffoodand_________(be)polite.4.________________(not,talk)and____________(read)aloud.5._______________(not,leave)yourhomeworkfortomorrow,Larry.6.________________(look)out!Acariscoming.7._______________(give)ustenyearsandjustseewhatourcountrywillbelike.8.________________(not,let)thebabycry.9.Wearmoreclothesoryou____________(catch)acold.10.Let’s_______________(not,say)anythingaboutit.二、句型转换1.Willyoupleasereaditagainmoreslowly?(改为祈使句)_______________againmoreslowly,please.2.Ifyoudon'tlistentome,I'llgo.(改为同义句)________________me,orI’llgo.3.Let'swatcht
正在加载中,请稍后...sing,a,song是什么意思_sing,a,song在线翻译_sing,a,song什么意思_sing,a,song的意思_sing,a,song的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
sing,a,song是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
sing,a,song是什么意思 sing,a,song在线翻译 sing,a,song什么意思 sing,a,song的意思 sing,a,song的翻译 sing,a,song的解释 sing,a,song的发音
sing,a,songsing,a,song 双语例句1. I will yet sing a song for you ma femme.&&&&我仍将为你,我的母亲,高歌一曲。2. 3Sing a song to the students. And then ask the student to sing the song together.&&&&教师利用沙锤打节奏,以韵句的形式给学生复习。3. Let's sing a song to end the world.&&&&我做了祷告或者我仅仅是那样说的。4. Let's sing a song together.&&&&让我们一起唱支歌。5. Let's sing a long song that not too long.&&&&让我为你唱一首歌它不会太长。6. 6. Let's sing a song.&&&&让我们来唱首歌。7. If I sing you a song, would you sing along?&&&&如果我唱一首歌,你会唱和么?8. 8. Today I'm going to sing a song, which is one of my favourite songs. The title is I LOOK TO YOU from the superstar Whitney Houston's new album.&&&&如下:今天我要唱一首歌,是我自己最喜欢的歌曲,来自天后惠特尼休斯顿新专辑里的歌曲I LOOK TO YOU,唱给一个人。9. 9. Did ye need to sing sich a goadin'song?&&&&你需要唱这种激刺他的歌吗?10. One example is a man who angrily shuts his hymnbook and pouts through the rest of the service if the song leader does not sing every verse of a song.&&&&例如有人作礼拜的时候,气嘟嘟地噘起嘴巴、阖上赞美诗集──就因为领诗的人,没有把歌词从头到尾唱完。11. His verse has the sing-song rhythm of a poetaster.&&&&&&他的诗句有着蹩脚诗人的单调的节律。12. And then, she put her mandible on the grip of her shovel, and began to sing a song gently&&&&&&这时,她的下颌拄着铁锹把,轻轻地唱了起来13. We went to sing a song, it should be everyone to play, a friend of his to sing Mei Wan, we were in the mood, he sang Mo, it is really sweeping the letter.&&&&&&我们去唱歌了,应该大家一起玩,一位朋友自己唱歌没完,我们都被他唱的莫有心情,真的很扫信。14. 14. Fly, the pigeon with my missing over the sea, please bring my massage and sing a song in my heart for you with pigeon whistle.&&&&&&飞吧,我思念的白鸽,飘过云海,捎上我的信息,再用鸽哨为你唱一支我心中的歌!15. Todoy we`ll play an interesting game. Now I will sing a song for you, .please listen to me, ok?&&&&&&今天我们要玩一个有趣的游戏,我要唱一首歌给你听,好吗?16. If i sing you a song, would you sing along?&&&&&&如果我唱你一首歌,你会唱合吗?17. I don't know wheather this song is sing for a love stroy.&&&&&&我喜欢朴树的歌,特别喜欢《生如夏花》,我不知道这首歌是不是为了讲述一段爱情故事。18. We will learn some slang and we will learn how to sing a song.&&&&&&我们还将学习一些俚语,并学唱一首歌。19. Say it in a sing-song way, in a low voice, in a high voice, in a baby voice, or any other voice.&&&&&&在这样的唱歌方式,在一个低声音,在一个高的声音,在一个婴孩的声音,或任何其他的声音。20. sing,a,song20. Every day you need to take a walk or play baskball or sing a song.&&&&&&每天你都需要散步,或者打篮球或者唱歌。sing,a,song 单语例句1. The actors in the film Sing a Love Song will be chosen from the native Va ethnic people.2. I sing a song for my wife in the show and sometimes I go out to the crowd.3. And when I want to get a point across, it's better to write a song when you can sing along.4. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.5. " Don't expect to see me sing a romantic love song full of poetic lyrics, " he says.6. At her Auckland concert in July she will sing the song against a backdrop of a man punching a woman.7. She also receives many invites from talent shows to sing a song - no matter how badly she sings it.8. I want to sing a song about women becoming the support of a family, of a man.9. In TV ads for the fragrance, the star is also slated to sing her own take of a classic American song.10. There is still a mystery about which Chinese song the Three Tenors will actually sing.sing,a,song是什么意思sing,a,song是什么意思,sing,a,song在线翻译,sing,a,song什么意思,sing,a,song的意思,sing,a,song的翻译,sing,a,song的解释,sing,a,song的发音,sing,a,song的同义词,sing,a,song的反义词,sing,a,song的例句,sing,a,song的相关词组,sing,a,song意思是什么,sing,a,song怎么翻译,单词sing,a,song是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
He is quiet and shy. He likes to hide his eyes behind his hair. He doesn’t smile very often. However, if you talk to him about music, he’ll have a lot to say. This is Jay Chou, the 24-year-old Taiwanese pop king. His fans are so excited because he will sing songs in Beijing on September 12. Those songs are from his album(唱片), "Ye Huimei", and the album was released(发行) in July and was named after his mother. Chou grew up just with his mother. He did not talk much and did badly in manyschool subjects. His mother noticed the boy’s special interest in music and sent him to learn piano when he was only three years old. He loved it and kept on practicing. Chou is not very handsome. He does not speak clearly when he sings or talks. But the singer has huge crowds of fans. "He is really good at music, it makes him attractive(有魅力的) to me." said Liu Jiajun, a Junior 2 student in No. 101 Middle School in Beijing. "He is true to himself. He never follows others." said Zhang Yujie, a Junior 1 girl at Huaibei Middle School in Sihong, Jiangsu Province.6. From this passage, we know that Jay Chou &&&&&&.A. is very handsome&&&&&&&&&&&
B. has a bright smileC. often makes too much noise&&&&& D. is a pop music star7. His fans are so excited because &&&&&&.A. he released a new album in July&B. he will sing new songs in BeijingC. he can play the piano very wellD. his new album was named after his mother8. When he was a little child, he &&&&&&.A. talked a lot every day&&&&&&&&&&& B. did well in his study at schoolC. started to like music&&&&&&&&&&&& D. had huge crowds of fans9. According to one of his fans, Jay &&&&&&&&.A. is a good student&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. has long and beautiful hairC. is a well-known pianist&&&&&&&&& D. is very attractive to them10. The sentence "He never follows others" in the last paragraph means &&&&&&.A. he always has his own styleB. he likes to walk aloneC. he doesn’t like other people’s songs at allD. no one can catch up with him
答案6-10&&& DBCDA_______ well you sing but _______ badly he dances! A. How, how & & & & & &B. What, what & & & & & C. How, what & & & &D. What, how
试题及解析
学段:初中 学科:英语 浏览:171
点击隐藏试题答案:
点击隐藏答案解析:
该试题的相关试卷
试卷名称:2014年八年级暑假班 7B Unit 7 祈使句&感叹句 课后练习
找老师要答案
考拉网语文答疑群
考拉网数学答疑群
考拉网英语答疑群
大家都在看
热门知识点 & & &&