the little sister can dance.改成一般疑问句,在否定回答.邮箱格式怎么写写?

I can play the violin. (该为一般疑问句,并作否定回答) …you…the_百度知道
I can play the violin. (该为一般疑问句,并作否定回答) …you…the
I…. (该为一般疑问句I can play the violin,并作否定回答)…you…the violin?…
提问者采纳
can play no can,t
We had a farewell party last Sunday.(用next Sunday改写句子)we… … … … a farewell party next Sunday.
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
一般疑问句的相关知识
按默认排序
其他6条回答
can't.
首字母要大写e
其他的我不会了
Can you play the violin?No,I can't.
can you play the violin?no,i can't
what can you do?
i can not play the violin
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁把下列句子改为否定句、一般疑问句、并做肯定及否定回答.1、That's an apple.2、These are our English books.3、Jane has a sister.4、Tom and Tim look the same.5、I can find my pen._百度作业帮
把下列句子改为否定句、一般疑问句、并做肯定及否定回答.1、That's an apple.2、These are our English books.3、Jane has a sister.4、Tom and Tim look the same.5、I can find my pen.
1 that`s not an apple
is that an apple? yes ,it is.no ,it isn`t2 these are not our english books.are these your english books?yes,they are.no,they aren`t.3Jane doesn`t have a sister.does Jane have a sister?yes,she does.no,she doesn`t4 tom and tim don`t look the same.
do Tom and Tim look the same?yes ,they do.no,they don`t.5 i can`t find my pen.can you find your pen?yes,i can.no,i can`t.
1.is that an apple? yes, it is./no, it isn't.2.are these your english books? yes, they are/no, they aren't.3.does John have a sister? yes, he does/ no. he doesn't.4.do Tom and Tim look the same? yes, they do/ no, they don't.5.can you find your pen? yes, i can/ no, i can't.
1. That's not an apple. Is that an apple? Yes, it is. / No, it isn't.2. These are not our English books. Are these your English books? Yes, they are. / No, they aren't.3. Jane doesn't have a...
That isn't
apple .Is that
an apple ? Yes ,it
is .N o ,it
isn't .These
our English
books .Are these
English books ?Yes ,they
are .No,they
aren't .JaneMy cousin can dance.(改为否定句)&br/&They want to join the English club.【划线部分:the English】(对划线部分提问)&br/&Laura can play the guitar.(改为一般疑问句并作肯定回答)&br/&He can
My cousin can dance.(改为否定句)They want to join the English club.【划线部分:the English】(对划线部分提问)Laura can play the guitar.(改为一般疑问句并作肯定回答)He can 10
大度人生;积极求索;关爱你我;享受生活。
链接:.cn/u/
&
My cousin can‘t& &dance.(改为否定句) 
What club&do& &they want to join ?
&
Can& &Laura& play the guitar?
&He can
1& My cousin can‘t&&& dance
2& What club& do&&&& they want to join ?3&& Can&& Laura& play the guitar? Yes, she can.
你的采纳我的动力很高兴能够帮助你
He& can& play& basketball& and& football.(用they代替he改写句子)
Alice& goes& to& the& music& club& on& Thursday.【划线部分:on Thursday】(对划线部分提问)Peter& is& good& at& swimming.【画线部分:swimming】(对划线部分提问)
They& can& play& basketball& and& football.
When& does& Alice& go& to& the& music& club&?
What& is Peter&&& good& at&?
你的采纳我的动力很高兴能够帮助你
的感言:不知道说什么,送你一朵小红花吧:)
其他回答 (3)
My cousin can't dance.Which club do they want to join?Can Laura play the guitar?&Yes, she can.
my cousin can't dance.
1:My cousin can not dance2:what are they want to do?3:Can't Laura play the guitar?yes he can
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求大师帮忙,明天就交了!30分钟内把答案给我!一.按要求改写句子1.They can walk with their hands.(改为否定句)2.My sister does her homework& in the evening.(改为一般疑问句)3.I often go skating in winter.(用第三人称单数she改写)4.My moth_百度作业帮
求大师帮忙,明天就交了!30分钟内把答案给我!一.按要求改写句子1.They can walk with their hands.(改为否定句)2.My sister does her homework& in the evening.(改为一般疑问句)3.I often go skating in winter.(用第三人称单数she改写)4.My mother goes to work at eight o’clock..(用tomorrow 改写)--5.I’d like some tofu and tomatoes.(对划线部分提问)6.I like oranges.&&& -- -( &&&&)(& &&&)you like?7.I’m going to have a picnic tomorrow.( 对划线部分提问)8.Miss zhang went shopping yesterday.(对划线部分提问)9.Lily is twelve years old this year.(对划线部分提问)10.My name is Lucy.(对划线部分提问)--- (& &&&&&) (& &&&&&)your name?11.The children like games.(改为一般疑问句)12.There is some water in the bottle.(改为否定句)13.There are twelve months in a year.(改为一般疑问句,并做肯定回答)14.I went swimming yesterday.(对划线部分提问)15.He watched TV last night.(对划线部分提问)16.I went to his home by bike.(对划线部分提问)17.Mike studied in the living room.(对划线部分提问)18.John went shopping last weekend.(对划线部分提问)19.She went to the park..(改为一般疑问句)20.I cleaned my bedroom last weekend.(改为否定句)21.Did he visit his friend yesterday?(做否定回答)22.Did you go to school by bus?(做肯定回答)23.I usually go fishing on the weekend.(改为一般疑问句)24.Mike is taller than Amy.(改为一般疑问句)25.---(&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&).(根据答句写问句)---The yellow monkey is stronger.26.Does she go to Hong Kongby plane?(改为陈述句)27I will go to park with mother next Sunday.(对划线部分提问)28.He is going to buy an English book tomorrow.(改为否定句)29.I went fishing last month.(改为否定句)30.They did housework just now.(改为否定句)31.We will have P.E.class tomorrow.(改为否定句)32.We walk to school every day.(改为同义句)33.That is a light box.(改为复数句)34.I can speak English.(改为否定句)35.The apple is on the table.(对划线部分提问)36.He likes playing table tennis at school.(改为否定句)
They can not walk with their hands.Does my sister do her homework &in the evening?She often goes skating in winter.My mother will go to work tomorrow.若画线为some tofu and tomatoes,问题为What would you like?What do10.What is11.Do the children like games?12.There is no water in the bottle.13.Are there twelve months in a year?Yes,there are.19.Did she go&to the park?20.I did not clean my bedroom last weekend.21.No,he did not.22.Yes,l do.23.Do you&usually go fishing on the weekend?24.Is&Mike taller than Amy?25.Which&monkey is &more stronger?26.She go to Hong Kongby plane.28.He is not going to buy an English book tomorrow.&29.I did not go fishing last month.&30.They did not do housework just now.&31.We will not have P.E.class tomorrow.&32.We go to school on foot every day.33.Those are some light boxes.34.I can not speak English.&36.He does not like playing table tennis at school.&
1.can notwalk
2. Does,do 3.She, goes 4 will go 5.What would you like?
这么多题,就10分,你找IT民工呢?l can helpful改一般疑问句】 【l can make the bed改一 疑问句 】【can you wash the clothes?作出否定回答】 【can you put away the clothes?作出肯定回答】 【l can use a computer改成否定句】_百度作业帮
l can helpful改一般疑问句】 【l can make the bed改一 疑问句 】【can you wash the clothes?作出否定回答】 【can you put away the clothes?作出肯定回答】 【l can use a computer改成否定句】
l can make the bed改一 疑问句------- can you make the bed?can you wash the clothes?作出否定回答-------no,I can'tcan you put away the clothes?作出肯定回答--------yes,i canl can use a computer改成否定句---------I can't use a computer}

我要回帖

更多关于 读后感怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信