找一片英语作文:没有你的未来来职业规划

急求一篇大学生职业规划的英语作文 在线等_百度知道
急求一篇大学生职业规划的英语作文 在线等
如今很多大学生非常重视职业规划
出现这种现象的原因我的观点
提问者采纳
therefore I try to join them. In other words, it must have something that I remember and obtained., as I have said before, no matter the person is I knew or never met. Therefore I can confidently say that I am dare to speak to any teacher.
·Self assessment
I quit understood that the self assessment is very important to my occupation choices and life choices, and are willing to make friends, this is mainly relates with one’s own disposition and characteristic, even did not have courage to reply the teacher's question, when I was in elementary school, or make an extemporaneous speech before students now. every people has a job that suits him&#47、 My change in the university
Here is mainly some ideas of myself. In the university. Then I started my first lecture, I am too shy to speak to other people.
1Career planning
但是有点长., these transformed me during two year, because after two years of
university study, also started my first student cadre experience.;her. Many people including my parents said that I have psychological problem, and spend my time among friends, the work he&#47, I found that the students around me are all very talkative. I thought that my two years of university life have change musshe likes will possibly brings a certain sense of joy and creativity for himself&#47. I would like to analysis myself frherself., I need to know what I want.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇关于职业规划的 英语作文_百度知道
求一篇关于职业规划的 英语作文
提问者采纳
com/view/71889b37eefdc8d376ee32b5.html可以参考://wenku:
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁规划人生,成就未来。请以“My Dream”为题写一篇英语短文,描述你梦想的工作。要求: 1.文中不得出现真实的人名和校名等相关信息。 2.词数:80—100。标题和短文开头已给出,不计入总词数。 3.参考词汇:be friendly to…,help,study hard,come trueMy DreamEveryone has his dream. My dream is to be
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————一—————————————————————————————————一————————————————————————————————一———————————————————————————————————一
One possible version: My DreamEveryone has his dream. My dream is to be a doctor.
When I was in Grade seven, I was sick and often went to see doctors. The doctor were very friend to me and they often cheered me up. With the help of them, I was getting better. Now I"m very healthy. Since then I have hoped to become a doctor. I will study hard to get more knowledge in order to achieve my dream. I"ll give my love to the patients as much as possible and help them out of danger.To be a doctor is really great. I think my dream will come true one day.
有关人生梦想的文章,比较贴近学生的实际,他们也有的说。在写作时,注意多用一般将来时或be going to 结构表示自己的想法。
完成句子。1. 你的英语学得怎样了?
How are you _______ _______ _______ your English?2. 你和同学们相处得好吗?
_______ you _______ _______ _______ _______ your classmates?3. 明天早上你能到我住的酒店来接我吗?
Can you _______ _______ _______ at my hotel tomorrow morning?4. 祝贺你取得好成绩。
_______ _______ you _______ your good results.5. 他设法救出了一个三岁的女孩子。
He _______ _______ save _______ _______ _______.6. 虽然下着大雨,我们仍在继续工作。
_______ _______ it"s raining hard, we go on working.7. 住在我隔壁的那个人是我的数学老师。
The man _______ _______ _______ _______ _______ is my maths teacher.8. 工厂旁边的那条河很脏。
The river _______ _______ _______ _______ _______ is very dirty.
根据汉语意思完成英语句子。
1. 玛丽通常在起床后刷牙。
Mary usually__________ __________ __________after getting up.2. 你什么时候到达学校?
__________do you__________ __________school?3. 我爸爸通常下班后吃晚饭。
My father usually__________ dinner__________ __________.4. 你想淋浴吗?
Do you want to__________ __________ __________?5. 我的叔叔经常整夜工作。
My uncle often works__________ __________. 6. 你通常什么时候去上学?
__________ __________you usually__________ __________ __________?7. 我爸爸经常在6:00到家。My father often__________ __________at 6:00.
1. 因为他背痛,所以没来学校。
He didn"t come to school __________ __________ his __________ __________.2. 直到妈妈回来我才停止看电视。
I __________ __________ __________ TV __________ my mother came back.3. 请你铺好床,好吗?
__________ you __________ __________ your __________?4. 我想找一份做工程师的工作,同时找一份兼职工作。
I want to find a job __________ an engineer, and get a part-time job __________
__________ __________ __________. 5. 最有创造力的演员是谁?
Who is the __________ __________ actor?
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司写一篇英语作文“你的职业规划是什么?”要怎样写_百度知道
写一篇英语作文“你的职业规划是什么?”要怎样写
May let the human change the health.So in ten years.and try to combine thoery to practice.And pay more attention to the knowledge which i didn&quot,I willba a good reporter. Therefore, I hoped future I might be a doctor.我的梦想是当一名医生(my dream is doctor)I all be a reporter: Is a doctor, I have an ordinary dream.So.That&quot, will help others. Because doctor may let these experience personally the human which the indisposition suffers to get rid of the pain,my life in ten years will be better and better,so i should have a study plan to promot myself.I think I will go shopping with my sister as long as I have time.以后十年内我的生活(MY LIFE IN TEN YEARS)In ten years. At the same time, I believed that.(你可以组合下, own also to be ablt know it clearly, to be more positive and more helpful. Maybe I will keep a pet turtle,新学期的打算(The plan for the new term)Another new term comes again.2. Finally,I think I &quot.I will meet a lot of interesting and faous people and I willgo to another places on business,i will have many different pets.I wiil live in an apartement with my sister.Because I don&quot!3;s what I plant to do in a new term. And I can play with her inth aparement.In ten years,I will do a lot of read to widen the range of my knowledge.And I will go to london on my vacation,I will learn to adjust. Firstly,Idescide to finish my homework more carefully than before. Secondly1
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
,并且在这里问到的文章大多数是从别的地方搬来的......自己写才能提高自己的作文水平.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁编辑点评:如果你是大学生,你认为你需要具备哪些能力,这些能力应该如何培养;如果你是高中生,你认为你需要具备怎样的学历背景,从而理性选择专业和院校。如果你还是迷茫,那就来听课吧,为你的职业做好规划,让你更好的面对未来的选择!
沪江职场:职业规划,理性选择未来
时间:3月19日(星期三)20:00 - 21:00
主讲老师:李哲先生()
公开课地点:兴趣大厅()
讲师简介:
资深管理学讲师;资深逻辑学讲师;权威管理咨询顾问;著名青年学者;曾任上海泰祺教育集团副校长。曾任上海泰祺教育集团管理学讲师、逻辑学讲师;曾主导某集团制度体系建设、信息化建设;08年至今进行了大量的逻辑学及管理学授课,陪伴上万名考生考取全国各高校MBA。
李哲老师有多年丰富的授课经验,在实践及教学中积累了丰富的经验;接受各类个案咨询,主要涉及企业战略管理咨询、企业人力资源管理咨询、个人心理咨询等。曾参与、主导各类管理咨询项目,擅长企业制度体系建设、企业信息化建设、企业培训体系建设、企业人才梯队建设、战略管理。()
视频回顾:
课堂内容提要:
一、职业选择的重要性
1.对比案例
案例1,案例2
2.案例分析--职业选择的重要性
角度a.工作内容
角度b.薪酬结构
角度c.行业发展
角度d.生活品质
3.行业生命周期
a.周期:导入期,成长期,高峰期,衰退期
b.曲线:销售曲线,利润曲线
4.周期生命图解析
a.产品生命周期
销售曲线:产品开发阶段,引入期,发展期,成熟期,衰落期
b.客户生命周期
客户价值:
预期客户管理:开拓期,巩固期
保持客户关系管理:成长期,成熟期,衰竭期,解约
恢复客户关系管理:中断,恢复
二、我们的备选项--哪些行业?哪些职位?
当我们大学毕业,我们的选择:
3.公务员/事业单位
三、如何进行选择
你的决策为依据是什么?是兴趣、能力、收入还是发展潜力?
想提前一周知道最精彩的公开课安排吗?那就来订阅沪江CCTalk电子报吧!
沪江网校还为大家提供了其他的活动,欢迎大家预约:
请注意!参与本活动须使用沪江全新语音学习软件CCTalk,使用指南如下:
1.&沪江网获得用户名(已是沪江用户的不必注册);
2. 点击网址下载CCtalk软件;
3. 软件安装结束后,输入沪江网的用户名和密码登陆CCtalk;
4. 点击下图中用红圈标注的&学习中心&;
5. 找到&兴趣大厅&位置,点击进入;
6. 讲座期间进入兴趣大厅后,如果想发言,请点击下图中的&举手&(蓝色按钮),被主持人选中后就可以发言。说话的时候可以看到麦克进度条在随麦克声音发生变化,别人说话也可以看到耳机或扬声器的进度条在变化。}

我要回帖

更多关于 寻找和你的未来 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信