评价文档:
科普版六年级下册英语第七课第二课时Ask and answer let's chant
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:981.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢S) 14! Ask me anything:)
Dont ever let anyone tell u that u cant do something-cause u can if u put ur mind to it.There are many amazing people I know in ur life that care and love u and each day of life is a gift from God and a blessing.God will never leave u or forsake u so head up and smile. lifes amazing and ur beautiful?&&
Thank you:)英语翻译The summer vacation is close.The morning ,I ask my mom if I could travel to Beijing with my classmate during the summer vacation.She said yes.I was very upset.I thought she would let me to relax for at least several days during the vacation,but she refused.I know why._百度作业帮
英语翻译The summer vacation is close.The morning ,I ask my mom if I could travel to Beijing with my classmate during the summer vacation.She said yes.I was very upset.I thought she would let me to relax for at least several days during the vacation,but she refused.I know why.She thinks traveling take too much time.She wants me to study during the vacation.Now I'm learing the piano,ballet and any other things.It seems that I'm just learing machine.What I wish she would know that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!Lucky,my dad promised he would let me relax for several days.Tanks,Dad.
The summer vacation is close. (The->This) morning ,I ask my mom if I could travel to Beijing with my classmate during the summer vacation.She said (yes->no). I was very upset.I thought she would let me (to->删除) relax for at least several days during the vacation,but she refused. I know why. She thinks traveling (take->takes) too much time.She wants me to study during the vacation.Now I'm (learing->learning) the piano,ballet and (any->every) other things.It seems that I'm just (learing->a learning) machine.(What->删除或改为 How) I wish she would know that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!(Lucky->Luckily),my dad promised he would let me relax for several days.(Tanks->Thanks),Dad.找出了10个,其中俩是拼错 (learning / Thanks) 不知其中之一是不是漏打的.
is close改为is closing
ask 改为asked一般过去时
Lucky改为Luckily副词take加s单三
The改为This固定搭配
any改为some肯定
What改为How感叹句 Tanks和learing这两处是不是你打错了呢应该是Thanks和learning
yes改为no否定
let me to删除let sb.do
The summer vacation is close. (On) the morning【表示当天早上】 ,I ask(ed) 【过去时态】my mom if I could travel to Beijing with my classmate during the summer vacation. She (didn't say) yes【根据前后文,要不然就说“没说同意”,要不就是“说不...英语翻译It is for our dear:When the hand too cold Hug Don't speak not near seriously Silence And so the heart guessing Your recent ups and downs of silence I also want to ask too much Let each of the test for the heart guessing It will be also lonely than separately Two men w_百度作业帮
英语翻译It is for our dear:When the hand too cold Hug Don't speak not near seriously Silence And so the heart guessing Your recent ups and downs of silence I also want to ask too much Let each of the test for the heart guessing It will be also lonely than separately Two men were just to get by Not every touch feeling is really hot I love him grandeur most crazy I had never broken dream mercilessly For he that is coming tomorrow Circumstances are not wake up how bad I love he stumbled into despair My heart is deeply hurt but is not forgotten He and I no longer belongs to this place Initial heaven final absurd Dear,you tell me what I should do?I really like you.I'm really not put you on you,I just won't.But you,I exactly what is in your heart.I hate their affection,The care of people more guessing
这是我们亲爱的.当手太冷吗拥抱不要说不认真沉默于是心猜测,你最近的起伏的沉默我也想要的太多了让每个测试的心脏猜测,它也会孤独两个人都只是为了获得通过不是每一次触球都感觉很热我爱他宏大的最疯狂的我从未梦想的破灭他明天会来环境是多么糟糕的醒来我爱他跌跌撞撞地陷入绝境我心在我里面甚是受到伤害,但不会被遗忘他和我不再属于这个地方最初的天堂最终是荒谬的亲爱的,你告诉我,我应该做什么?我真的很喜欢你.我真的不把你的你,但是你,我究竟是在你的手,触动你的心.我讨厌自己的感情,人们更多的猜测}

我要回帖

更多关于 let it be是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信