上传日期: 03:15:23|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
乔治艾略特女权意识的觉醒——乔治艾略特早期小说中女性形象的分析.PDF
道客巴巴认证
机构认证专区
加  展示
享受成长特权
官方公共微信I met her in the street _and she told me she leaving for France next monthA the next day B in three days C the following day D the other day 为什么选D_百度作业帮
I met her in the street _and she told me she leaving for France next monthA the next day B in three days C the following day D the other day 为什么选D
A the next day B in three days C the following day D the other day 为什么选D
I met her in the street ____and she told me she leaving for France next month.A the next day B in three days C the following day D the other day答案:D解析:这是一个短语,意思是“几天前”,等于a few days ago.有时也指过去不确定的某一天.我们还可以说:the other night,the other week,etc.Examples:1.I fell across a friend of mine in the Friendship Department Store the other day.前几天我在友谊商店偶然遇见了我的一位朋友.2.I saw your friend the other day.前几天我看到过你的朋友.3.I am calling about what we discussed the other day.我打电话是为了前几天我们所讨论的事.4.Helen borrowed my book the other day,saying that she would return it soon.海伦那天借走了我的书,说很快就还.5.It was a terrible piece of work you turned in the other day.那天你交的作业太糟糕了.6.I saw him in town the other day.我最近有一天在伦敦见过他.7.As we reported the other day,Dell shut its general customer forums.8.The other day I called my classmate,and he said that he was ill in bed.9.It was Mary and Dick who gave me these things the other day.[附] 偶尔我们也能见到 in other day 的说法,它不能算作是短语,相当于中文的“换一天”、“改天”吧,用在一般将来时的句子里.
A和C都是第二天,B是在三天之内,D是那天。根据题目中的意思,met、told都是过去时,所以要选D。
因为只有D是表示过去的时间状语,与动词的时态一致 如果您认可我的答案,请点击下面的“选为满意回答”按钮,谢谢!
这个才是过去的时间
A. the next day 是过去时态中用于指出过几天,不是一天。B. 将来时态可用。本题不符。C. 指过去某天的第二天。D.指过去某天之后的某一天。在本人看来,有D不选C,没有D则可以选C。}

我要回帖

更多关于 as following 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信